The Kimmie Chronicles Ch. 01

Story Info
Korean wife does husband's friends.
5k words
4.38
50.4k
15
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: The "Kimmie Chronicles" describe the sexual adventures of Peter and his Korean wife, Kimmie. These stories are entirely fictional and any resemblance to actual persons or events is purely coincidental.

Chapter 1: Wild Night with Husband's Buddies

Saturday Night in Late September

Odenton, Maryland

I had been trying for the past several months to convince my Korean wife, Kimmie to let me set something up to get her laid again, but since turning 40, she seemed to think men would no longer be as attracted to her as they once were. I was intent on proving her wrong, because I knew she was still a vibrant and very sexy lady and that there were plenty of guys in the local area who would love to get some of her very sweet Korean pussy.

The first good opportunity came on a Saturday night when our daughter decided at the last minute to spend the night with a friend. Kimmie and I would have an empty house for the night, so I called my two good buddies, Keith and Ricardo, and suggested we take Kimmie to a local bar for a few beers. Both guys were enthused, especially after I hinted that if we got her a little drunk she might be up for a little fun. I had known the two for years and figured they would be safe and discreet and great candidates to help get my wife out of her funk.

Keith was first to arrive around 8pm. Then shortly afterwards Ricardo called and said he got stuck on a plumbing mission for his wife but would join us at the bar later. We had to wait another 45 minutes for Kimmie to shower and get dressed up but it was worth the wait. She came strolling downstairs wearing this very sexy leopard skin mini-dress that she hadn't worn in a couple of years. Both Keith and I were impressed, and I was hopeful this was a good sign for things to come.

It was around 9pm by the time we made it to one of our favorite local bars. Keith and I started playing pool while Kimmie sat at the bar and watched. She seemed to be in a frisky mood and was flirting with Keith and some of the other customers. Everyone seemed impressed with her sexy outfit.

Keith decided to order a round of tequila shots, and after she did her shot she headed out to the dance floor and started doing some really nasty dancing with this big breasted Korean waitress named Connie. The two were humping and grinding against each other and really getting wild and raunchy, which had every guy in the bar drooling and definitely got Keith's attention. He joined the rest of us in giving the ladies a standing ovation when they were done, and he casually waved her over to talk to him as she and Connie returned to the bar area.

Kimmie and Keith chatted as I played pool with one of the regulars. Later, I glanced over and saw that they were starting to get kind of cozy and she had maneuvered herself to where she was standing between his legs as he sat on the bar stool. Her hands were casually sliding along his thighs as she eased forward pressing against his crotch. He was smiling as he let his hands slide to her butt, pulling her even closer.

When a slow song came on, the two went out onto the small dance floor which was on the far side of the club from where I was playing pool. I positioned myself where I could keep an eye on them, and it didn't take long before they were doing some serious bumping and grinding. The song they were dancing to was Celine Dion's "My Heart Will Go On," which was one of her favorite slow songs and always seemed to get her juices flowing so to speak.

When the song ended, they both looked a little flushed as they returned to the bar area. Keith appeared to be a little embarrassed by the obvious bulge in the front of his jeans. She had definitely gotten him hard!

It was about that time Ricardo showed up with our neighbor Steve, which was a bit of a surprise. They were both half lit already and carrying a bag of hot wings from a nearby restaurant. We all crowded around the bar and chowed down on the wings as we continued to drink.

Kimmie was obviously having fun and enjoying all the attention as she continued to flirt with the guys. Then, Ricardo bought us another round of tequila shots, which soon loosened her up even more. As us guys played pool, she was bouncing around between all three my buddies flirting and being a bit of a tease. She didn't even seem to mind their exploring hands and less than casual groping. To top it off, she took turns slow dancing with them and continued to get pretty nasty on the dance floor, grinding against them as they groped her. Ricardo was particularly aggressive and I even saw his hands slip beneath her dress several times.

None of them appeared ready for the night to end, but when the club closed down at 1am, we finally had to leave. I was the only one sober enough to drive, so we decided to leave Ricardo's van and all piled into our car. She got in the back and sat between Ricardo and Steve and the three of them were cutting up and having fun as we made the short ride to our house. Ricardo was being particularly comical as he tried to coax her into giving him a blow job.

When we finally pulled into our driveway, it was obvious none of the guys were in any rush to get back to their homes, so I invited them to come inside and join us for a little nightcap.

Once inside, I broke out some beers and chips and we all settled in the living room. Kimmie was really drunk and she stretched out on the couch lying on her back with her head in Ricardo's lap and her feet draped across Steve's lap, while I sat in the recliner and Keith in the loveseat. It wasn't long before Steve started easing up the front of her dress and showing off her panties. At first she playfully swatted at his hand, but he was persistent and she gradually let his hand creep up the inside of her thighs and beneath her dress.

Then, he appeared to start rubbing her pussy through the front of her panties and pantyhose as he lifted her dress higher and higher. Meanwhile, Ricardo started casually massaging her breasts through the front of her dress. She wasn't wearing a bra and her nipples quickly stiffen as he touched her. I could tell she was getting more and more turned on as she bucked against Steve's hand. She had her eyes closed as if she was passed out, but she licked her lips and twisted on the couch, and I knew she was really turned on and that she knew what they were doing.

I was pleased with the way things were going and the temperature in the room really started to rise when Steve reached beneath her dress with both hands and began pulling her pantyhose down. She didn't protest, and when he had to tug harder to get them down over her butt, she lifted up and he quickly pulled both her pantyhose and panties down. All of us eased forward for a closer look as Steve slid her panties and pantyhose off, leaving her neatly trimmed pussy exposed.

We exchanged grins, and then Steve casually brushed a finger across her clit before letting it sink ever so slowly into her very juicy pussy. She was obviously very aroused and very wet. Meanwhile, Ricardo managed to push the straps of her dress off her shoulders and then worked her dress down in front until her breasts were exposed.

As Steve slowly fingered her pussy, she lifted up and squirmed, bucking against his finger. She even let out a light groan, twisting her head but all the while keeping her eyes shut. She was primed and ready and this was the moment of truth. I knew if I let them keep going she was going to get fucked by my three eager friends. There was only a brief instant of doubt in my mind as I watched Steve slide down between her legs and start eating her pussy.

Ricardo took that as sign the game was on, and he quickly undid his pants and lifted up and slid them down past his knees. His dick was about my size and very hard. He let her head ease back into his lap and brushed his dick against her cheek. Then he turned her head and pressed the tip of his dick against her lips. Her mouth slowly open and she let his dick sink between her lips. He quickly grabbed a handful of her hair and forced his dick all the way in her mouth.

I watched her suck his dick as Steve continued to enthusiastically eat her pussy. It was such a strange sight to see Ricardo's dark dick inside my wife's mouth.

Steve kept taking her to the brink of coming and then backing off, as if wanting to drive her into a frenzy. After she sucked Ricardo for a couple of minutes, he waved Keith over, and Keith quickly pulled his big semi-hard dick out. Ricardo slid his dick from her mouth and then turned her face the other way as Keith stepped forward and pressed the head of his dick against her lips.

Keith's dick quickly stiffened as he began to slowly trust into her mouth. Meanwhile, Ricardo grabbed one of her hands and guided it to his dick, and as she gave Keith a blow job she slowly jerked Ricardo off.

Steve finally let her come and I swear she began to groan and twist and had to push his head away from her pussy. He pulled back for a minute and exchanged grins with the rest of us. Then he pointed to her pussy, offering it to us, and I was going to let one of them go first but Ricardo told me to go ahead and fuck her.

Steve stepped back as I nervously stripped all of my clothes off and then climbed on to the couch, pushing her legs back as I eased my dick inside of her. I'm not sure if she even knew it was me going first but she made no effort to stop me.

I didn't particularly like being the center of attention, so it was a bit strange having an audience watching me fuck my wife. I have to admit it was kind of turn on, and I wanted to put on a good performance for them. My dick was definitely as hard as it had ever been, and I started out making slow, deep thrust into her but quickly picked up the pace until I was slamming into her as I pushed her legs as far back as I could. I didn't want to come but I was probably a little too excited and shot about a half a load before I could pull back out.

It was a little embarrassing to come so quickly, but I tried to play it off and pointed to her pussy as I backed away. Steve immediately jumped forward to take my place. He had stripped his pants off and was sporting an impressive erection and was obviously ready to get some from my wife.

I sat back in the recliner and watched as Steve pushed her legs back and started fucking her pussy as Keith slowly fucked her mouth while she jerked off Ricardo. This was a sight I had fantasized about but never really expected to see.

Steve soon began to furiously pound her pussy, grunting loudly with each thrust into her. He had amazing stamina and kept this torrid pace up for several minutes before his body went rigid and then he let out a loud groan as he appeared to cum as she squirmed beneath him as if trying to help finish him off.

He looked spent as he backed away with his big dick glistening. Then, he gave us all a pleased grin as he pointed to her pussy.

Ricardo grinned and nodded. He was ready to fuck her now, and slid her head from his lap and quickly started stripping his clothes off as he moved to take Steve's place.

As soon as Ricardo was naked, he slid between her legs and eased his dick inside of her as he pushed her legs back. Then, he started sucking and massaging her breasts as he began to furiously hammer her pussy. He was almost like a jack-hammer, slamming into her with quick hard jabs for a long minute or two, and then he would back off and go slow and deep. She never opened her eyes, but she started really getting into it, wrapping her legs around him as her nails raked his back. She could barely concentrate on Keith's dick and she was jerking him off with her hand as much as she was sucking him.

Ricardo continued this torrid pace for another ten minutes before back off and telling Keith to take over for a bit. Keith's dick was at least two inches longer and much thicker than mine and Ricardo's and probably an inch longer than Steve's. She groaned and squirmed as he worked it inside of her. She didn't open her eyes, but I was sure she had to know it was Keith fucking her now since she already had his big dick in her mouth.

He took it slow at first and she would let out a loud groan each time he thrust inside of her. From the expressions of her face and the way she was gripping Keith's butt pulling him inside of her, I knew she was enjoying his big dick even more than getting fucked by the rest of us. She always claimed dick size didn't really matter to her but I knew she had thing for big dicks.

Ricardo surprised me when he leaned down and started kissing her as he massaged her breasts. It was a bit strange seeing her kissing another man but she was obviously getting into with the same fervor as she always did with me.

Keith fucked her slow and steady and was much gentler than Steve and Ricardo. He also seemed to be in no rush to cum and was enjoying watching Ricardo, who had stopped kissing her and actually straddled her head and squatted over her face. He eased back and forth across her lips, letting her tongue the length of his shaft and then lick his hairy balls. Then to my surprise he even pushed his ass into her face, and she didn't hesitate before starting to tongue his anus. Ricardo was grinning and groaning with delight as he jerked on his own dick. He was obviously close to cumming quickly pushed his dick between her lips and then groaned loudly as he appeared to shoot his load into her mouth. She seemed a bit surprised he was cumming in her mouth and she almost choked but somehow managed to swallow most of his load, with only a little dribbling down her chin.

As Ricardo backed away, Keith started fucking her with steady, hard thrust until she cried out as she obviously came. Looking pleased with his efforts, he backed away and offered me her pussy again. I wasn't fully hard, but as I looked over at her glistening fresh fucked pussy, I felt the sudden urge to lick her clit and make her cum again. Keith saw me move between her legs warned he had just filled her pussy with a big load of his cum, but I was undeterred. I quickly eased down to lick her clit and saw there was indeed slimy white juices oozing from her glistening slit.

I started to back away, but I was a little drunk and not thinking clearly and her pussy looked so incredibly inviting. So despite the strong aroma, I started slowly licking her tangy flavored clit. My intent was to just to work on her clit for a bit like she loved me to do, but she bucked upward, pushing my exploring tongue into her oozing entrance giving me a good taste of her strongly flavored and very juicy pussy. I knew the guys would probably give me shit for this, but I couldn't help myself. I pushed her legs apart and quickly started eating her in earnest, and she squirmed beneath me, bucking against my face while gripping the back of my head and forcing me to continue devouring her cum-filled pussy.

I pushed her legs farther apart as I sunk my tongue deeper inside of her. Finally she let out a loud groan and her body went rigid as she came again. She had to push my head away again, and as I backed away Ricardo jokingly asked me if I "got it all," My mouth and chin were dripping with the juices and my cheeks burning with embarrassment as I ducked away to the downstairs bathroom to clean up.

When I came back, Ricardo had rolled her up on to her knees and he was pounding into her doggy style while she sucked on Steve's dick. Keith was sitting back on the love seat watching as he stroked his semi-erect cock. Ricardo was being anything but gentle as he roughly gripped her hips and slammed loudly into her. He would speed up and then slow down but all the while he kept thrusting into her.

Then, Steve took over for a while and he seemed to fuck her just as hard as Ricardo was. They switched back and forth like this for a good 15-20 minutes. The two were relentless and their bodies were glistening with sweat and they seemed to get rougher and rougher. She was slumped forward with her head down on the couch and her eyes tightly closed, but she groaned and grunted with each of their thrust and would occasionally reach back pulling on their buttocks.

Finally, Ricardo pushed her down flat on her stomach and gripped her hair pulling her head back as he pounded into her. This seemed to excite him all the more and finally let out a loud groan and then his body tensed as he came with several deep hard thrusts.

Then, Steve took over and he turned her on her side and started thrusting wildly into pussy. She seemed love it too and she groaned and cried out with each of his thrust. This seemed to inspire Steve and he picked up the pace until he just couldn't take it anymore, and he let out a loud groan as he appeared to cum again.

After Steve pulled out of her, he sat back on the floor with his dick glistening. He looked winded but had a satisfied grin on his face as he reached over and drained probably half a bottle a beer that had been sitting on the coffee table.

After a long moment, Kimmie suddenly rolled on to her back and had a bit of a dazed look on her face as she glanced around at the four of us. "Why are you guys stopping? You're not done yet, are you?" she asked as she leaned up on her elbow. There was a wild gleam in her eyes and it was obvious she was ready for more.

The guys all chuckled as we exchanged glances.

"We're just taking a short cigarette and beer break," Ricardo assured her as he lit a cigarette.

She nodded and then slid off the couch and stumbled back to the downstairs bathroom.

"Damn, she loves to fuck, don't she?" said Ricardo with a wide smile on his face. "I think she could go all night, huh?"

"I'm good with that, but shouldn't you guys be getting home to your wives?" said Keith.

"Fuck that...I'll just tell my old lady I got drunk and passed out on Pete's couch," said Ricardo as he sucked on his cigarette.

"I suppose I should be getting home," said Steve grinning as he pulled his jeans on. "But I hope we can do this again sometime."

"Let's hope so," I said smiling.

"Hey why don't we take her up to your bed? I think it would be a little more comfortable," suggested Ricardo.

I smiled and nodded. "Let me go make sure it's not too messy," I said as I headed up stairs.

I quickly cleared up the scattered clothes around the bedroom and stuffed them in a closet and then tidied up the bathroom a bit. We had a queen-size bed so there wouldn't be a lot of room, but I didn't think anyone was planning on going to sleep anytime soon.

It felt a little strange walking around naked, especially since my dick was getting hard again. I considered putting on a pair of shorts but I knew both of the other guys were still naked so I thought it would be awkward if I went back down wearing shorts.

When I came back downstairs, Steve had left and Kimmie was sitting on the couch between Ricardo and Keith. She was completely naked now and leaning back against Ricardo with her leg draped over Keith's thigh. They were all three smoking a cigarette and sipping on a fresh beer. She looked surprisingly comfortable and unconcerned that she was naked.

"Your titties are a lot bigger than I thought they'd be," said Ricardo as he touched one of her nipples with his cold beer, causing her to squirm back against him."

Yeah, they're definitely nice," said Keith as he reached over a tweaked one of her pink nipples.

She smiled and took long taste of her beer.

I picked up the extra full beer and sat down in the recliner. It seemed so strange seeing my wife sitting naked between my two friends.

"Why don't we move up to your bedroom?" suggested Ricardo.

"You sure you're not too tired?" she asked Ricardo as she brushed her hand across his semi-erect dick. "You guys already came a lot."

12