The Kincaid Family Kink Pt. 05-07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Like father like son? Wanting to fuck their mothers, and any female in the family?"

"Why don't we get him out here, and see." said Mandy, with a twinkle in her eye. "JACK! Grandma has a question. Come out to the living room."

Jack came out, he had an old tee-shirt and a pair of sports shorts on, but was barefoot. "Grandma, did you and dad do it?"

Libby reached out, and felt for Jack's dick, she found it easily. "What do you think, you little motherfucker?" She stroke her grandson's meat.

"I think that you had a good time with my father, who is now a motherfucker too!"

Mandy pulled his pants down, and as she suspected, from watching Libby's manipulation, there was no underwear on her son. She reached up, and pulled off his shirt, he bent to make it easier to strip off. Then he was once more displaying his proud prick before the two women. Nude, he was like a Greek statue.

Libby put her mouth on his cock, and sucked. Mandy looked up from the couch and said, "Grandma wants to know how good in bed you are. I told her she ought to find out for herself. How does that sound to you, sweetie?"

Libby lifted her head, and looked at Jack. "Will you be you be my Honey-Grand-Sonny? You want to give me a try?"

"Yeah, grandma, I wouldn't mind . . . if it's alright with mom . . and dad." Jack thoughtfully allowed that his folks ought to be part of the decision-making process, though he was sure what the outcome would be, all things considered.

Just then, Harry walked in the side door to the kitchen. Mandy looked up and called out, "Darling, we're in the living room."

Harry walked in on his son naked, before the two women he loved most, and began to laugh. "Not now, son, I want to take us all out for a big Sunday dinner. I think tonight we will need all the energy we can pack away. Mandy, I promised mom a dinner last night, but we . . went to bed early. I was up at six yesterday, to make the trip down to her house. I just sort of collapsed after giving her a rub down."

"Rubbed her down, felt her up, made her feel good inside and out, and all over; is what I heard, you romantic motherfucker, you!"

"Uh, yeah," Harry laughed again at his new status. "How did you and . . motherfucker-junior do?"

"Oh! We had a dinner-date too. But we ate before we messed around and had our fun. We stayed up late. Libby, had to pound on the door for a long time to wake us. But I haven't eaten any breakfast, yet, I doubt Jack has either, and Libby had two brandies already. I think Sunday dinner, sounds like just the ticket!"

"So Okay! Let's have a blow out, at that new fancy new place that opened up. I've been meaning to take you there anyway. Mom will be staying for a couple of days at least, in the guest bedroom. Libby, I'll bring your suitcase in, and your garment bag. We'll make this a terrific family reunion. I'll call in tomorrow, I'm owed a day off at least, since I closed that big deal last week."

Harry had hardly been happier, than Mandy had ever seen him, his face beamed. She felt glad that he was back, she had missed him, even though the time with Jack had been wonderful. This evening was going to prove interesting. She wondered, just who was going to wind up sleeping where, and with whom. The Kincaid family kink was going to become an even naughtier knot, with this new twist!

Part 7: The kink becomes a naughty knot; conclusion

The restaurant that Harry had made reservations at was situated in a luxury hotel in downtown. All of them quite liked seafood and that became the theme of the meal. Clams for appetizers, with the small talk touching upon the symbolic and reputed aphrodisiacal properties of the food. Harry had a rainbow trout, Jack opted for salmon as always. Mandy decided that she wanted lobster claws and Libby followed suit. The champagne flowed as several bottles of the establishment's finest were uncorked. Dessert was chocolate and cinnamon mousse, with a snifter of Grand Marnier all around the table of the four.

As they were rising from the table, Harry revealed another surprise. Being a thorough planner, he had made reservations for a suite of rooms in the hotel itself. They would not need to go back home this evening. So much the better, thought Mandy, as none were quite sober, so no driving while inebriated was necessary.

A thoughtful son, was Libby's conclusion, since that would provide a quicker retiring to the activities which would be family playtime of passionate engagements. She lustily anticipated the entwining entanglements and erotic entertainment for all four of the Kincaids; father/son/husband, mother/mother-in-law/grandmother, daughter-in-law/mother/wife, son/grandson/original instigator of the family's kinky fun.

When Jack saw the accommodations he understood the potential dynamics instantly, and admired his dad's inspiration in making the reservations there. The suite had a combination dining / parlor area with both table and chairs for meals, it included a wet bar. On the other side there was a couch, two easy chairs, TV - DVD - stereo setup; a door led to a half bath off that side. Then the large bedroom was furnished with two king-size beds, and big walk-in closet, and a plush bathroom with a huge Jacuzzi, shower and even a bidet.

Harry tipped the bellman generously and said that their luggage would be sent up later. He grinned at his family as he went to the bar and offered to serve drinks, "I suppose that it might seem curious that we arrived without a suitcase, but clothing is likely unnecessary, considering what I predict about our expected agenda!" This got a chuckle from the other three. Libby had a sherry, Mandy a brandy, Jack a Heineken, and poppa popped a split of bubbly and drank from the bottle like it was beer. They settled on to the sofa and cushy seats, Jack used the remote to bring up some mellow music. After a little chatting about how wonderful the meal had been, Harry asked his mother if she would like to dance.

Jack followed his father's lead and stretched a hand to his mom Mandy and the two couples swayed to an old time standard, with a slow and romantic beat. Then as they glide close to each other, in an unspoken moment, but done by some mutually recognized cue, they switch partners, Harry with his wife now cut the rug and Libby with her grandson tripped the light fantastic. The married couple kissed and wrapped their arms around each other, obviously very much in love and lust still, though the events of recent days might have undone less liberated pairs.

Jack and his grandmother were tightly clenched as well. Their legs were such that their thighs mashed against each other's crotch, Jack's erection obviously evident and his pressure was making her wet. He kissed Libby, Harry was Frenching Mandy. They exchanged dance companions once more and by the time the music ended it was almost a standing make out session for the foursome. Harry headed toward the bedroom hand in hand with his sprightly and still spry mater, scion and his paramour close behind.

As they crossed the broad boudoir, Libby led the way to the over-sized closet and all the Kincaids wound up in there undressing, though they helped one another to get pared down to their birthdays suits, the garments hung with less care as the frolic got a bit rambunctious with pricks poking butts and tits tempting lips and fingers groping crotches and grasping cocks, even a goose or two was given. It was almost a free for all foreplay on their feet, as giggles and chuckles and squeaks, shrieks and squeals were emitted from the rollicking family.

They nearly tumbled out of the confines on to the nearer of the expansive mattresses, altogether, where in a tangle of limbs and hunching torsos and kissing faces they provided affectionate proof to each of the amorous mood by touching and orally stimulating every and any erogenous zone on one another. Even Mandy to Libby, and Jack to Harry; inhibitions were swept away by the heat of the fire in their loins. All the caresses and kisses they shares were living demonstrations of their love and abiding lust for this sort of sordid swinging incestuous soiree they were engaging, a carnal and consanguine lusty lineage.

Then Mandy said in a clear voice, "Harry, you got to watch Jack and I doing it. Ever since Libby told me about your seduction, I pictured the two of you. Right now I want to get an actual live view of my husband having his mother. Making her feel as heavenly and horny as I get when Jack balls me. Show us the true motherfucker you are, don't be shy, bang her your best, Babe!"

"Not on these stiff bedspreads!" exclaimed Libby and the family made short work of stripping the beds down to the sheets. Then Harry manipulated his parent to be on her hands and knees, facing away from the other bed, so that Jack and his mom could sit on the opposite mat and view the doggie-action from a 'behind-the-scenes' perspective. Mandy could see that her mother-in-law was indeed a bit hirsute in the privates, as hubby Harry hammered at her center with his own furry bushed woody. The pornographic display was too erotic for her to endure without a healthy helping of hard dick from the son who sat beside her. Motioning that that they also ought to join the orgy in similar fashion they assumed the same position observing son and mother as grandson and his own mother made the same movements in mimic of the other's coupling.

Soon Libby turned her head back and saw the younger man pounding the pud of his live-in lover. She said, "Look!" to Harry. He turned also to see his wife and son engaged similarly. "I got to get a closer gander at them gonads going at it!" Libby declared and they disconnected to come round the far side of the other bed and gained a good look at the pair, son sawing into his mother with unabashed enthusiasm. The hell of a humping Jack was pumping to Mandy soon had his dad's dong long again and Harry pushed Libby up on the bed to resume their boffing again. Now both couples were on the same bed, like a horse race, neck and neck - in fact Mandy turned to Libby and started necking with her, Frenching her and reaching over to tweak a nipple. Then Libby returned the physical pleasuring.

Jack looked over at Harry and spoke one word that finally tied the family kink into the knot it was twisting and turning and the complex turn-on it was turning out to be, a twaining of the double duo, a quad tandem tangle of epic Oedipal proportions, passions past the point of no return in a fevered forever the filial fucking of female parental paramours. Harry heard his son speak and obeyed with joy and vigor.

Mandy's ears absorbed the sound but in so hot a heated moment it didn't register, until the gents, the ladies jockeys in the pony sporting of the dueling doggie position jointly moved. Libby did too, but she anticipated the moment, so when her grandson said, "Switch!", she was gleefully in favor of the outcome, as the two men exchange partners, as on the dance floor - now on the platform of love. In a few seconds she felt the slimmer longer penis of her child's child enter her body, and she laughed at the sheer salacious rapture that thrilled through her body, radiating out from her vagina like a burst of light, flaring a flushed rush of blood surging in her veins.

Mandy reacted with renewed energy to the sensation of her husband's stout stalk spreading her cunt with its randy bulk. It felt terrific to have him back inside her, proving his love and desire again for the woman he had married. It both reassured her of his fidelity (abet, within the family circle) and created that same magic that had been theirs at the earliest, lately reasserted through the incestuous interest of their prurient offspring, reinvigorating and revitalizing their sex lives.

Said same son was banging his grandma as heartily as he had fucked Mandy, and his mother loved her son for his brave and lewd audacious desires which had given his dad the lecherous courage to turn his lust for Libby into this licentious family orgy. They were all liberated now to allow their lust to be unbridled, uninhibited and unrestrained by any conventions of society's ideas of propriety.

Libby turned around to have her Honey-Grand-Sonny get on top of her to be face to face, nipple to nipple, missionary method in sinful coitus, hips bumping, crotches slapping, smack-dabbing, lips smooching, plain old-fashion fucking. Mandy and Harry followed suit. The bed rocked with the synchronized ramming of the raunchy family. It was a sturdy structure however, and hardly groaned in its joints from the punishment that the double drubbing upon it produced.

But the same could not be said of the four screwing on the sheets. They were now moaning and making all sorts of verbal cues to the approaching paroxysms. It was going to be multi-orgasmic-orgiastical fantastic, simultaneous, full frenzied cascade of Kincaid climaxes; the calls and cries signaled the dramatic cums of each, as the timing swept up the dynasty of swingers in their wanton wild kinked-up cums. Then the cataclysm of orgasms crested with a crescendo of copulation. Jism flowed, quims gushed, contractions clenched and spasms throbbed; the fulfillment of every physical manifestation of rapture erupted and washed over the four fuckers.

Libby felt the thrusting of Jack to her deepest inner self, right to the cervix and the throbbing of his pulsing penis produced exquisite ecstasy in her entire being. Jack felt the spewing of his semen down to the very root of his dick, the flow of his seed spurting in hot geyser flows, wishing that his grandmother was not past childbearing age, what a thrill if he could have impregnated her! Harry was nearly delirious with the pleasure and joy of the moment, to be fucking his beloved wife, who had fucked their son before his eyes, to have made love to his own mom, and now his son share that bond too. It was beyond any fantasy, more than a dream cum true and the reality of their family finally united in licentious carnal union was an overwhelming exaltation.

Mandy Kincaid was pleased with how her husband Harry was fucking her. It was hot and heavy, hard and sweaty and she cumming so hard she actually about fainted. Her brain was filled with the electrical storm of sexual pleasure as her husband blasted into her. Her son, her other lover was making his grandmother peak and she knew that the blessing of his semen presently spilling in Libby's womb was a delightful squirting she would soon experience again. This was a paradise she could hardly have conceived of a few weeks ago, when the guys returned from their trip. But it was so, and the wild family kink the Kincaid kin carried secretly had been brought to light as that fire of fuck-lust flared to roaring arousal. She had caught alight from the burning lust of her two men, and its flame had spread to Libby too.

Now they were engaged in a ménage that put any Gordian convolutions of a lover's knot to shame. Not that she felt any shame or regrets, rather she was exhilarated that these things had come to pass, but she knew that these cums would not become passive but grow ever more passionate, and thrive amidst the deep love her family had for each other. There would be plenty of sex for all from now on. Where just a pair could become complacent in their lovemaking, the dynamics of this mix made for a renewing zest and revitalizing zeal that would forever be a fresh and fun family fucking folic, and their Kincaid kink could be counted on to kick their sex lives into high gear until kinkdom kum!!