The Kind of Girl

Story Info
Ace may have found a girl who swallows him whole...
2.5k words
4.33
23.9k
28
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ace was in the bookstore when he saw her, That Kind of Girl. He just knew it right away from looking at her, no doubt. She was a hot girl, extremely hot, a brunette, but she wasn't That Kind just because she was hot, no. It was about her essence, her mouth. Her lips. Already his focus for the day was lost, and he desperately needed to find that book on home repair so he could fix the bathroom sink! But by God he would be distracted trying to do that too. He couldn't help himself, he did double takes several times....watching her over at the travel section. Even the fact that she was into that was turning him on. His eyes ran their fingers through her long, dark hair in a ponytail, thoroughly captured her golden Caucasian legs in that skirt, leered over her torso in a tight black sleeveless top, enjoyed the way the lights in the place gleamed on her skin. She was killing him, she was That Kind of Girl, and he was no angel. By far.

He didn't pursue girls like that too often, not because he wasn't attracted to them, but few were just the ones he liked, and the ones he knew couldn't handle his badness. This one was a hit though. If it wasn't for that damn bathroom sink he'd make his way right over and get to the chat, but his buddies would be over tonight for a guy's evening and he had to get it done. Though he still had hours before then...........but was no telling how long he'd be at that sink......or if he'd have to go out and get any parts if required either........

But an opportunity was RIGHT THERE, and the Bad Dog in him was hungry. And for all he knew she could be out the door any moment and he'd never get the chance. His mind was racing. Home repair, or hottie. Tick tock tick tock.

He decided.

The smell of her perfume hit him already before he reached her all the way, and that helped him along even more. "I'd been waiting forever for them to finally have that book," he said, pretending to inspect the cover in her hands.

She looked up at the unfamiliar voice, almost defensive, but smiled politely when she saw him. "Oh, yeah, I know, I was looking around forever too."

"Looks like you beat me to it," he jested.

She giggled. "Sorry."

"Oh, that's okay, I'll probably get another chance. If they got one they're bound to get another one." His eyes fell on her mouth again, even though he tried to keep them on her eyes. "You are a lovely flower," he started sweetly. "Just sayin'. Not a lot of girls around here look special like that, just had to say."

She giggled nervously. "Well, I do appreciate it, I've been told before." She squinted at him playfully. "You're a flirt, aren't you?"

"Yeah, you got me," he laughed out. Dayum, she's smart, he thought. "And I can be kinda fresh, ain't gonna lie about it." He regarded her with his coy twinkly gaze he only reserved for prey, and it always got them in his net.

She smiled shyly and hugged her book now. "Well, I think all of us have naughty in us at one point or another, it's our nature to like what we see, and be liked." Now she aimed her own coy look at him.

He knew he had her, and went for the kill, leering at her beautiful full lips with fuschia lipstick. "Yeah, you seem like That Kind of Girl, with that perfect mouth that takes it all."

Now her expression turned to rapid and utter disgust, her brow furrowing sharply. "EXCUSE ME???"

Uh-oh. She didn't take. But he tried to play it cool, he could still salvage this thing. "Oh, no, no, just telling an old naughty joke, what I do sometimes, I'm not seri -"

"So that's how you flirt?" She said angrily. "Telling crude jokes with your 'perfect mouth'?" She hurriedly shoved by him, had to get away. "You fucking asshole!"

Pure humiliation ran up his neck and face with white hot heat, his throat went tight, and his underarms started pouring. But lucky for him no one in the store was around that area, though anyone could've heard. He had to get out of there before somebody could connect the dots, though he couldn't face being seen on his way out nor did he want to look like he was in a hurry out either. So he hovered around the travel section a while, pretending to look through stacks on road trips. But, boy, was that humiliation still burning. He didn't get that reaction from chicks often, and not one so strongly, yet the funny thing was, part of him found it to be oddly sexy at the same time. After 5 minutes he devised his exit from the store by pretending to be on the phone with someone, that it was urgent, then thanked the heavens under his breath when he was finally outside.

And then he saw her in the parking lot.

Standing by her car. With her arms folded. Watching him sternly. And to his misfortune she was parked right NEXT to his car. The burning shame returned to his face and he pretended not to see her as he went to his door. She walked around towards him. He hurried, not knowing what the hell was about to happen, but he wasn't fast enough. "I am EXACTLY That Kind of Girl," she said. Not sure if he heard right, he looked up. Her angry expression was now one of mischief and coyness revealed as she ambled up to him sensually. "Looks like I was lucky to meet you today, huh?" Her mouth, what he stared at again, turned into a sly smile.

He started to grin himself, but wasn't sure if he was being duped or not. This was odd. "I guess," he said sheepishly, still trying to be cool. Was this real? She was right up to him now, almost against him, looking him up and down. He looked around the parking lot warily, hoping no one was watching, but then...maybe hoping someone was in case she was about to attack. "You're alright, sweetie," she said. "I like naughty boys, but like swallowing them whole even more." Instantly his dick blew up like a grilled sausage, feeling good yet painful in his pants that gave little room for expansion. "Drive," she whispered in his ear, touching his crotch before making a presentation of her car keys. "Now."

His hard-on stayed with him all the way to the apartment she directed him too, and he was still speechless. It was never this way. Chicks never told him what to do when gettin' down and dirty, so it was odd, but he knew it was okay. WAS it okay? Maybe she was just an aggressive one who knew what she wanted.

And showed that right away after they got inside. "Get naked," she almost hissed, her eyes still leering at him. "I like to see everything on my prey." He fumbled at the buttons on his shirt, his hands shaking, him feeling weird all alone with her in her little living room, the place wreaking of her perfume and her day to day smells that hypnotized him with fierce arousal.

"You're a fiery one, huh?" he managed dumbly.

"Not nearly as fiery as I'm about to make you feel." She was on her knees now, looking up at him with the tigress in her eyes. She quickly and aggressively undid his jeans and yanked them down, his stiff cock having a little more freedom to bust in his undies, in her face. He was overtaken by it all. Very aroused, but too pleasantly frightened to cum just yet. He'd never known a girl who was this fierce and passionate. He enjoyed looking down at her, enjoyed the feeling of her aggressive hands pulling his undies down, his cock whipping out hard, straight, full, and free now. He watched as she impatiently pulled off her black top, and the sight of her skin in a black bra that she left on jacked up the power of his erection. Pulling the hair band from her ponytail, she shook out her long hair, as if revealing what she really was, and feeling good doing it. Her hungry eyes that were locked on to his made it more intense than any porn he would ever see, her fiendish smile full of more sincerity than any girl's he'd known.

She ran her hands up his thighs, up around his waist and stomach. "Are you ready? Can you handle it?" she said, almost like a cheerleader with a darker sensual tease to it. All he could do was just nod at this point, too aroused by her touch pulsing with erotic fire, her eyes, and that mouth.

Without hesitation she opened wide and started sweetly moistening and sucking him, doing it so well, with such PURPOSE. Her velvety tongue gripped him with a dreamy sensation while he felt her fingers slowly massaging his PC muscle - what NO girl had ever done to him before, and she made every moment flavorful. It didn't take long for her to swallow him whole, taking every inch in, going balls deep, and holding it there, gobbling him passionately, moving her head around, like a French kiss. The view from above was truly flaming and surreal. The sight of her in her black bra, the curve of her naked shoulders and the way the daylight gleamed on them through the window, her beautiful dark hair all out, how lovely it was...

She WAS That Kind of Girl, but he didn't know she was THIS good. None of the white girls he ever knew could deepthroat him, especially with his size, only a few sistas, and even they couldn't do it like her, and not with that much passion, which was frightening and pleasant all at once. And while he loved it, part of him almost detested the way she had so much power over him at that moment, how good she made it feel, how she was blowing his mind faster than he could even process.

He could only stare down at her in dumbstruck satisfaction at the way she kept him sucked and gobbled whole, pulling back once or twice to get some air, but so passionately never letting him go. The feel of her tongue and cheeks gripping him and her teeth giving bites was more than his mind could put into words. Good God, he thought. He could feel the first sting as climax was on it's way, and it was a scary feeling, with the way she made everything feel so GOOD. He wasn't ready to cum yet, but she was making it rise higher and higher. He put his cold nerve-shattered hands on her head as if to brace himself, but was caught off guard by how she fiercely pulled them away and gripped his wrists to keep him from moving. Being overpowered like that made it even worse. Her mouth was in complete control, he could not prepare for the blast whether or not he was ready. He couldn't handle it, no. It was too much. As his face twisted, he groaned out helplessly - something he'd never done before - as the shockwave rushed over him more than pleasantly, sweet cum spewing out of him in long explosive streams as if dying to be released. She quickly and furiously wrapped her arms around his hips in a tight, aggressive hug, pulling him deeper into her throat, wanting all of him, gobbling him up with all her love and strength. He grabbed the edge of her sofa with one hand, nearly knocked off balance by her flaming embrace. He kept cumming and she kept swallowing, her tongue making it powerfully satisfying. God, he really couldn't handle it. It was just...too... good. So good that he found himself staying hard and cumming again, his body saying how much it needed to release, and she was in complete control.

Finally it was enough, and he let out an exhausted breath as she sucked every inch of his limpness on the way out. He was winded, still holding on to the sofa. She looked up at him and smiled with that wide mouth and those teeth.....She stood up and took his face in her hands and kissed him just as passionately as she did below, letting him see for himself the power of her mouth. Going erect again made him sore but he didn't care. She released his lips and whispered in his ear, "My kisses are special," then looked deep into his eyes with her mischievous ones. He felt himself cum again, but it was nearly nothing but a drop, since she'd already emptied him.

This time she drove him back to his car in the bookstore parking lot, which was good because he couldn't focus on driving. He couldn't focus on anything. In fact he couldn't even SAY anything, and she knew it and enjoyed his shell-shock. Before he got out she handed him a torn off piece of note paper. "Please don't hesitate." It was a phone number, with the name Stephanie on it. Her eyes almost forced him to take it. And he did.

He was extremely distracted when his guy friends were over. He couldn't think about the game at all. He kept taking his phone out every few minutes to look at her number he put in his contacts list. He still couldn't believe what just happened earlier. How REAL and intense it was. And he had her number, and didn't even ask.

"Ace, you there, bruh?" One of his buddies said. "Top of the ninth here."

"Yeah....." But he wasn't. All he wanted really was for them to get the hell out so he could think. But commitments were commitments.

Long after they were gone it was eerily quiet, and his mind was giving way to unclean thoughts ferociously. He wouldn't be able to sleep that night. How, he wasn't sure. He had to let this girl go, despite her giving him her number. He'd never been this instantly obsessed and preoccupied, and he never liked that. He never liked a girl taking up that much space in his head. But he could not help it.

Someone knocked after 10. He jumped in his sofa, despite how soft the knock was. "I'm so glad you called," she said when he opened the door and let her in. This time she was wearing a little red dress and red lipstick to match.

"I guess I really couldn't help myself," he said, trying to be cool like he usually was, but it didn't feel like it worked as well as her own coolness. She was already in control again.

"I like a man who knows what he wants," she said, that coy look shooting at him as she carelessly dropped her little purse on his coffee table and knelt down in front of him, already unbuttoning his pants. He was hard already. Still somewhat tender from earlier but not caring, only wanting more of that drug. She looked up at him with her fiendish smile. "Are you ready?"