The Kindly Landlord Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was all so matter of fact now that he just answered "Yes, Maureen. In the biscuit barrel on the kitchen top."

As we made our way to the kitchen, he went to the bathroom. He did call out "There are some scones in the cupboard if you prefer."

Maureen and I sorted out the tea and buttered scones without saying much. When we returned John was sitting quietly on the settee. There was no fuss. Maureen was marvelous and started to chat about something or other and I could see that John was also relaxing.

We only stayed with him for about half an hour and then Maureen suggested it was time we leave. It was all so relaxed. John went into the bedroom and then took us to the door. As we left he slipped n envelope into my hand. I looked at it and attempted to say something but he just hushed me up and we went downstairs to our own flat.

Maureen giggled "Go on Mum, open it up."

As I did we both saw it contained a £50 note. I gasped and Maureen giggled "He must have thought we did well."

Although I knew we were having free rent, money was still a big problem. This £50 more than sorted out our immediate problems but I felt guilty "But Maureen, we didn't really do anything."

She looked thoughtful "I know Mum, but that was the first time. We will have to do a lot more the next time. He did give me a copy of some of his fantasy stories. I have read them. You should as well." She handed me some papers.

I nodded. It was only fair.

As I read them, I knew my daughter was watching me. I was blushing but it was also very erotic. I had hardly heard of some of the fetishes but they were exciting.

"What do you think, Mum?"

I calmed down a bit and said "They are very different Maureen."

"What do you think of Mr Smith and the things we did, and how he behaved?"

I had already thought about it and spoke honestly "He is older than me Maureen but to be honest he really is a lovely man. He was a very good friend of your father and I would like to please him."

Maureen nodded and spoke seriously "That is exactly how I feel, Mum, especially when he said he didn't want anyone else to know."

I had to confess that was one of my reasons as well. I told her "They are my thoughts as well, Maureen. I was terrified of anyone finding out but I felt very reassured. And one other thing."

"Whats that Mum?"

I hesitated for a moment before saying "We are not harming anyone. We are pleasing an old friend of the family and he is looking after us for the rent and helping us financially. We are all benefiting."

She nodded "And you haven't said about the other thing Mum?"

"What other thing?"

Maureen giggled "I enjoyed it this afternoon up in his flat. It was exciting."

I panted a little and then agreed "So did I. I felt very squishy."

That night as I lay in bed, thinking about what we had all done and what my daughter and I had said just after our visit. It was really exciting just thinking about it and I did have a little touch. I was comforted by the thought that no one was being harmed or hurt.

In the morning I had a shower and went downstairs. Maureen was already up and had my tea and toast all ready. We had been through some difficult times over the last 3 years but she was a good girl and circumstances seemed brighter at long last.

Maureen was quiet and I hoped she wasn't going down with anything. When I queried it he brightened up and said "No, I am fine Mum. Its just that I have been thinking a lot about yesterday."

I nodded. It was natural. I was intrigued at what she thought about it and just waited for her to say more. I didn't want to lead her. She was just so open about her thoughts.

"I want to be honest Mum, I felt really lovely yesterday. It excited me so much. I could see you were excited and I think we both know that Mr Smith was excited.

I nodded. Everything she said was exactly right and told her so with a smile and a little kiss on her forehead.

She looked at me "So what do you think we should do, Mum?"

I hadn't thought that far ahead and just mumbled "I don't know really Maureen. Just wait until he sends for us again I suppose."

"But what if he doesn't? We both know he is a lovely man and he is quite shy. He may think that we didn't like it and be afraid to ask us again."

I could see what she meant. But was still unsure. Now that we had some money, I intended to do some shopping in the morning. Maureen knew this and said "Lets go shopping and if Mr Smith doesn't do anything this morning we will decide after lunch what to do." It sounded sensible.

We did our shopping, came home and had a light lunch. There was no sign of any message of any sort from John so we were stuck again. Maureen said "I think we should ring him Mum."

"But what can we say Love?"

"Just tell him we liked visiting his flat and if he needs us, we will come up any time."

"It seems a bit forward Maureen?"

"Its only explaining that we enjoyed his company Mum."

I nodded. We talked it over a little more and then decided we would ring him. We had two phones in the lounge so we could both listen and talk if it worked out that way. I telephoned him.

He simply answered "John Smith, here."

I put on my best phone voice, saying "Elizabeth Kelly here John. I just want to say that Maureen and I enjoyed our visit yesterday and to thank you for your wonderful gift. You don't know how much we appreciate it."

His voice sounded a little disjointed but he did manage "I am so relieved Elizabeth. I was afraid I had stepped out of line. I wasn't sure if I had upset you."

Maureen chirped in "You didn't upset us Mr Smith. We really enjoyed it. My mother was more concerned that we hadn't helped you enough."

He was getting his confidence back a little now "God, no Maureen. You were both wonderful. I have been on my own for so long now. It was the most exciting time I have ever had."

It was lovely to hear and I told him "We feel exactly the same John. I was very concerned that what happened would remain secret between us but now you have reassured us I feel absolutely wonderful."

"So do I Elizabeth. It is so safe and it was wonderful that you helped me with my little fetishes."

Maureen piped in again "We loved them Mr Smith. I showed my mother your stories and we loved them all and would like to help you with more if you like."

"Gosh, Maureen. That is so exciting. I had thought that my little weaknesses were awful and would disgust you."

She laughed "Some did surprise is Mr Smith but we would like to try them out with you. I did tell you about what my mother and I do together. We were afraid that would disgust you, but you seemed pleased."

He panted "I found that so exciting Maureen. I hope that you will let me watch you together sometime."

I knew my daughter had told him some of the things we did but wasn't sure how much. I had been concerned about it but now I could see that the idea excited him, I felt more relaxed.

I said "Of course you can watch us John. As long as no one else knows we can all do anything."

He was panting now "God, that is so wonderful, Elizabeth. It excites me to think of you pulling your daughters knickers down. Perhaps I could help you."

Maureen was enjoying the conversation and giggled "That would be lovely Mr Smith. You could take our Tits out as well. You will like my mothers Tits."

He was panting so much now, I wondered if he was rubbing himself as he muttered "God, I wish I could see that now."

Maureen was in like a flash as she said "We can come up to see you any time Mr Smith. If you like we can come up now."

He gasped and then went quiet.

I added "Maureen is right John. We have finished our shopping and we could come up straight away if you would like that."

He sounded disappointed "Oh Elizabeth, I would love that but I am rather stuck at the moment as my son and his wife are coming over in half an hour and we are supposed to be going out for the day to Gloucester. I am so disappointed, I would really love to see you both like that."

It was really nice to hear him say these things, but a pity we couldn't do anything about it. I said "Never mind John, there will be other times and you know we are available."

He was obviously aroused and murmured "God, Elizabeth, I really would like to see you both without your panties or brassieres on. Do you have Skype?"

I smiled and Maureen giggled "Yes we have that Mr Smith. Can you ring us on Skype now and we will be able to play for half an hour until your son arrives."

He must have been in a hurry as he didn't answer and 10 seconds later my ipad started ringing. Maureen dashed to the drawer and brought out the ipad and accepted his call. We immediately saw his face which was a little pink with excitement. I could see that Maureen was pinkish as well and realised so was I.

Maureen gave a little winsome smile "Are you all right Mr Smith?"

"Yes, thank you Maureen. Are you alright and is your mother feeling alright?"

We were all so pleasant and happy and smiling broadly.

This was turning out so nicely now that I genuinely wanted to make things as lovely as possible and said "I know you were great friends with my husband Dennis but I want you to know John that as much as he liked you so did I. You were really a special friend to our family."

He sounded so grateful "Thank you for those kind words Elizabeth."

Maureen wanted to get into the conversation and said "Don't leave me out Mum. I used to love being in Daddy's company when Mr Smith came over a few times a week. To be quite honest I always thought of him as a sort of Uncle."

John sounded a little emotional when he replied "You don't know how much those words mean to me, Maureen. I have always thought of you as my second family. To think of being your Uncle John is simply wonderful."

I could see the intimacy improved our chatting. When my daughter was referring to him as Mr Smith or Sir it seemed to cool down the excitement.

I smiled "I think she likes the idea of calling you Uncle. It is nicer. Its almost like being her father."

I saw his face almost glow as he muttered "I know you are 27 Maureen but can I ask you something?"

"Of course you can."

He sounded embarrassed as he murmured "Would you like me to be your Daddy?"

I fully expected my daughter to giggle but she didn't. The words and intimacy obviously affected her as she just murmured "You are a lovely Daddy."

I knew John would be concerned about my reaction so I said "I like it John. I am sure Dennis wont mind. It seems even nicer that I am her Mummy and you are her Daddy."

He groaned and we saw his adjust his sitting position. Maureen did giggle now "Daddy, you can pull your cock out if you like."

He mumbled "What about your mother?"

Before I could answer, Maureen said "She wants to see your cock as well Daddy" I wanted to giggle now as he undid his buttons and levered it out.

For an old man, it was truly magnificent. I muttered "It really is big, John."

He was getting over his initial shyness now and asked me coyly "What does the little girl think, Elizabeth?"

Maureen was looking dumbstruck and just managed "Daddy?"

"Yes, Love?"

"It is really wonderful. I love Daddy's big cock."

We could both see from his expression that he was pleased. We had got over our surprise and wanted more. Maureen whispered loudly into the ipad "Daddy?"

He whispered back "Yes Love?"

"We want you to rub it. Pull it up and down for us. We want to watch you masturbating."

He started to masturbate. His excitement was contagious as he muttered "Can I ask something, Elizabeth?

I knew that Maureen had told him about us. I was expecting him to bring it up. "Of course, John. Don't forget this is our private secret."

I saw his penis jerk as he asked huskily "Maureen said you liked to masturbate. That is so exciting."

I loved his excitement and told him "Yes, I like masturbating John. So does my daughter."

His penis jerked again as he muttered "Oh God."

Maureen was as entranced as I was. The she said softly into the ipad "Daddy, do you want me to masturbate her."

"Oh please, Maureen."

Maureen moved over towards me and slipped my blouse and bra off leaving my breasts exposed saying "Do you like my mothers Tits, Daddy?"

He really was on cloud 9 now. She reached up and slipped my skirt off leaving me in just my panties.

We were all enjoying it in different ways.

Maureen was enjoying her running commentary. So was I.

She said "You know what is next Daddy?"

He just mumbled.

Maureen continued "We will have her knickers down. She is 49 years of age and we are in our own house. She doesn't need her panties on, does she?"

My daughter tugged my panties down as he mumbled "No, Maureen, she doesn't."

Maureen continued the dialogue. So now we have her Tits out and her knickers off, what next Daddy?"

"I don't know Maureen."

Maureen smiled "We will get her to open her legs?"

I had the feeling he was near his end. It was too late now to change things so I placidly allowed her to push me back on the settee with my legs splayed.

She continued "Daddy, do you like my mothers hairy cunt?"

"Its gorgeous, Maureen, but I cant hold on for much longer."

"Just hold on for a minute Daddy. I'll stick my fingers up her. She is ready for a flush out now."

I knew I was wet. She was right.

As her fingers went up me, I practically yelped like a little puppy. At the same time I could see that John had cum. He was feverishly trying to sort himself out with a large handkerchief.

I just lay there for a moment. Totally out of breath. Maureen ha a sort of smug smile on her face. We couldn't quite make out what John was doing as his Skype was all over the place.

Then he must have sorted himself out as his picture became clearer. He spoke softly "I want you to understand, Elizabeth, how grateful, I am."

Maureen was about to speak but I took over "And we want you to understand, John, how grateful we are. Also Maureen was right when she said we would do anything for you. I know you may surprise us but in a way. We would like you to shock us."

He panted. "Thank you Elizabeth, and thank you Maureen."

Maureen looked so innocent as she told him "Thank you Daddy."

He switched the Skype off and we settled down again. Over the next 10 minutes we didn't refer to John Smith at all. Then we heard a noise at the letterbox. I went to the door but there was no one there. Then I noticed a small envelope and brought it back into my lounge.

Maureen looked puzzled "What is in it Mum?"

I shook my head and then as I opened it a £50 note fluttered to the ground. I gasped. I realised it was another gift. There was a small note in the envelope which simply thanked us and asked us if we could read Story Number 5.

Maureen immediately understood and explained "You remember when I went up first Mum, he gave me a lot of stories that he liked. They were all different. I think Story Number 5 may be special to him."

She went over to the cabinet and brought out the neat bundle of papers and pictures and separated Story Number 5.

I gasped at the title. It read "My lovely Dolls."

I had the feeling that Maureen had expected this. She smiled and said "I have read it Mum. You should do the same. It is an easy read. It has pictures to go with it."

It was easy to read with fairly big print. The introduction was very clear. It was about an old man who seemed to be very lonely after his wife had passed away. He had purchased 2 life size rubber dolls. From the pictures I could see they really looked very natural.

One doll looked like a young woman in her twenties whilst the other was considerably older. They were both fully clothed. This surprised me and I must have looked puzzled as Maureen giggled "They are dress up, Dolls Mum."

I didn't understand the term and said so. Maureen seemed to be miles ahead of me "You know Mum. Rubber Dolls like this can be dressed in any way the Owner chooses to dress them."

I muttered "The Owner, Maureen. What Owner?"

She looked at me seriously as if I was simple. "Owners are men like Mr Smith, Mum. They like to dress up their Dolls in a way that they like."

She added "Or undress them."

I gasped "So they see their Dolls totally undressed?"

"Not only see them, Mum. They can play with them. They can kiss them and fondle them."

I started to catch on "Fondle them. You mean their Doll's breasts?"

"Yes of course, Mum, and other parts. They can shove things into their Dolls. The Dolls never complain. Just look at both the Dolls mouths. They are very luscious and juicy."

I knew what she was saying "So the Owners can push his penis into the Dolls mouth to get satisfaction?"

Maureen giggled "Not only the Dolls mouth, Mum. Other places to."

Again I realised what she was saying but she followed up with "These sort of Dolls have other orifices as well as their mouths Mum."

I knew now and murmured "Between their legs, Maureen?"

She nodded "And they both have bums, Mummy. Owners play with their Dolls bottoms as well."

"You mean, smack their bottoms and things like that?"

"Yes, remember they are so lifelike. Sometimes that may just want to just look at them or examine them."

As she said that she turned the page and there was a man bending a very realistic Doll over the table. It was clear he had already pulled the Dolls knickers down as all her bottom and part of her vagina was exposed.

I was fully aware of the situation now. She had said earlier about the Owners pushing their penises into the Dolls mouth.

I murmured "It looks as if he may push something up her vagina."

Maureen giggled "Or somewhere else if he chooses?"

She was confusing me again "What do you mean, Maureen?"

She told me straight "These life like Dolls Mum, have all the orifices that women have. In that position the Doll can have it up her vagina, as you said, but if he decides different she may get it up her bum."

"Up her bum?"

She smiled at me. "Anywhere that the Owner decides Mum."

I gasped. "He can do anything he wants with with his Dolls."

She nodded and then showed me another part of the Number 5 story where the Owner is telling someone "My Rubber Dolls are so willing and lovely but what I would really like would be two real life Dolls who can speak."

It hit me. My daughter and I were to become his real life Dolls. I gasped. Earlier on, I had said to John Smith that we would like him to shock us. I was certainly shocked. Maureen looked more relaxed.

Before I could ask her she said "I have no problem in being Daddy's Doll, Mum. I hope you don't either."

I half nodded. I still felt breathless "Its alright for you Maureen. You are only 27. I am a lot older than you. I am a lot fatter than you."

She laughed "Don't be silly Mum. Looking at Story Number 5 he has a younger and an older Doll. He obviously wants to have an older Doll."

"But I am quite plump, Maureen."

She laughed again "Lucky You, Mummy. I think he would like a nice fat Doll."

12