The Kindness Of Martha Ch. 1

Story Info
Simon finds his fantasy via home based lingerie business.
1.4k words
4
22.8k
1
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Each Friday night marked my greatest masturbation fantasies. Mom and friends and an assortment of tasty locals who agreed to model lingerie for her home based business. I was the only male allowed on Fridays as I still lived at home. I served the purpose of clean-up, bartender and all purpose whatever.

At the end of each night, I was left to a room full of teddies, G-strings, designer bras, bodysuits and a litany of fine stitches which brought out the vixen in each of these locals. I loved the feel of each garment, especially the hosiery. I also marveled at the assortment of bra cups.

Tresa wore the leopard print bras. Her tits looked like a couple of polished grapes. I loved sniffing her cups as she always used a mango essence body spray. Tresa never noticed my existence, though.

I had turned eighteen in the midst of last week and the shows were getting to me worse than ever. Cheree modeled like so many strip dancers I had seen on late night cable television. She came complete with the lustful money making smile and was always touching me affectionately, as she did everyone. She usually forced me into a late night fest where I would beat my cock like an ancient primitive summoning the gods for mercy.

Martha was new to the scene and a bit shy as she was about my mother's age. I have often found the repressed fortyish female element lovelier than the younger confident ones. However, Martha was eye candy.

I waited for her appearance as mom kept smiling and cracking jokes as she recognized my throbbing lust. Martha walked softly down the hallway into the den as mom gave her encouraging claps. I had never seen such a creature.

I salivated hungrily as I viewed her shimmering violet nails decorating her perfectly symmetrical toes. She wore a metallic sequence bikini complete with thong. My frustrated cock was throbbing at the flawless hour glass figure she possessed.

Martha spun around, revealing her round, fleshy pink ass. I was about to drop to my knees and beg for her attention. Martha's bulbous lips curved into a subtle smile as she looked at me.

Her smile shattered when Tresa burst into uncontrollable laughter. Martha's goddess-like features were scorned as she sadly turned away. She disappeared into the darkness of the hallway.

"Nice one, you flat bony assed bitch!" I barked.

Everyone was shocked; at me, at Tresa's cruelty. Mom followed after Martha while all I could do was stare my unbridled hatred into Tresa's shallow eyes. I took a deep swallow from my beer and walked into the kitchen for something stronger.

Mom met me in the kitchen, visibly upset.

"What a fucking skank!" I said.

"You know how Tresa is. Martha's feelings are hurt, but she'll be alright. I told her she should go and deck her with a stiletto heel."

"It might do well for that ugly bitch." I said.

"Simon, why don't you go tell Martha what you thought? She's just sitting back there in the outfit."

I pondered that thought as I poured a half glass of rum. I shot it, and then I was ready.

My knees were trembling as the hallway seemed like a five mile stretch. I took yet another pull from my beer and tapped gently on the door.

"Yeah?"

I pushed the door open to a crack and peered in to the bedroom/changing room. I cleared my throat and spoke carefully.

"Can I get you a drink or anything?"

"Hmmm,' she smiled. 'I need more than a drink"

"You were stunning. That bitch can go to hell."

"I bet you tell them all that."

"Actually not." I confirmed.

"That's sweet, but I knew I was too old to be taking my clothes off." she smiled sweetly.

I rolled my eyes up to the heavens.

"Now I've seen the secrets of the world. I know why men are jealous and why they would kill each other over a woman."

"Yeah, they would kill for those little young things out there."

"Fools would. I wouldn't. I seek, honest and elusive beauty." I said

"You watch too much television." she said.

I had to admit to that.

"I learned a few things from television."

"Like what?" she asked.

"I'll show you." I said.

I dropped onto my knees before her crossed legs and my shaking hand gripped her soft foot. I kissed her sole and hurriedly attacked her pretty toes. I took each of her toes in my mouth and sucked like I had discovered forbidden candy. I nearly came when her soft, yet high pitched moans became audible.

When I looked back into her pure blue's, she looked drunk. She suddenly flashed a seductive grin of which I had never seen from her. She rose slowly form the chair.

"You're good at that. What else can you do?"

"Anything on command." I said.

"Lay down." she ordered.

I wasted no time getting to the floor and lying flat on my back in total submission. She then fumbled with the strap on her back, letting the top fall to the floor. Her pendulous tits were huge and stood the test of four decades looking like they had never been laid upon. Next, she stepped out of the bikini panties . I couldn't look due to present sensory overload.

She knelt and shifted to her hands and knees. She crawled up my momentarily paralyzed state until her hips were above my face. She lowered her full, jet black mound to my waiting lips. I pushed my face into her and inhaled her naturally perfumed garden.

"Lick!" she commanded.

I smacked on her glistening lips for several minutes while nonchalantly seeking her hot honey hole. After teasing her scrumptious slit, I darted my tongue deep into her.

"Oooohhh!" she gasped as I hoped my cock wouldn't explode into a creamy disappointment before I was allowed to stick it between her sweet abyss.

She rolled off of me and onto her back, waving her gorgeous feet into my flushed face. Her legs were spread. I stared between her thighs and realized my life was at it's peak. She motioned me toward her as I stripped.

I kissed her tits with kisses as one hand gripped my cock, searching for the divine entrance. After much struggle, she cupped my face into her hand.

"Have you ever done this?" she asked.

"Oh yeah." I lied, smirking.

"My little thing swells up when teased."

"I know that." I said while continuing to find her sweet tasting hole. "Why don't you just get on your hands and knees again?"

She did, giving me an even sexier view then what I had experienced thus far. I first had to explore her sexy ass. I kissed all over her pink cheeks like I was bidding a lover goodbye on an overseas trip.

I assumed position, ready to pound her into lunar orbit. I loved the welcomed tufts of her pussy hair nestled around the head of my cock. I thrust my cock, only to glide against her wet lips and clit.

She rolled over again as I contemplated instant suicide. She had found me out. She stretched on her side and lifted a leg into the air. She then parted her lips with two fingers, making it possible for me to see her tiny pussy hole.

I pushed into her slowly, delighting the ecstatic moan leaving her mouth.

"How's that?" I asked in all seriousness.

"I never had anything that big." she said.

I knew I was a bit above average, but also wondered secretly if women just knew how to lie. I watched her bite her bottom lip as I kept a steady pace. Sadly, I couldn't hold off any longer.

"I'm gonna come! Where? Where?" I asked, in fear that she could be impregnated.

"Here." she said, parting her sweet stuff a bit further below and opening the crease of her ass.

That was it. I pulled out of her hot pussy and placed my cock carefully against her ass. I shot about six times, leaving her ass with a creamy middle. I nearly passed out when she began to rub my love lotion into her.

"You better go get another drink. You have some more work to do."

"Seriously?" I smiled.

"Yeah. Get me one too."

I strode down the hall, mighty like an avenging god while taking in the scent of my glazed upper lip. I went to the fridge and filled a couple of glasses with ice. I would have lapped any quantity of any drink from Martha's body.

My tune and harmony with the universe changed as Tresa walked into the kitchen and propped her arm against the fridge. She was clad in a zebra striped teddy. I clenched my teeth in anger, while checking out the her exposed flesh.

To Be Continued...