The Kineticist Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Nico looked at him with a baffled expression, "I'm not sure how that translates into anatomy and biology. Maybe this is the excuse you need to get your shot with her. Claim it's for science."

Kyle chuckled, "I'll cross that bridge when I come to it. Right now, I need to fix my body. You're my best bet to do that."

Dino set down a large plate of green tinged pasta covered in a white sauce, "The Doc's already given me the details of your special diet. Once you get back to normal, we can change it to suit what you want to do with yourself."

"Training again?" Kyle asked dryly.

"No, like I said. Whatever you want to do with yourself. You will be doing something, because you aren't a freeloader. Right?" Dino poked a sauce covered spoon threateningly in his direction.

"Of course I'll help out. What exactly needs to be done around here anyway? Better yet, where is here?"

Nico smiled, "All in good time, Kyle. Finish your lunch and we can show you around if you feel up to it. "

Kyle nodded, "Sounds good to me."