The Kingdom Ch. 02

Story Info
Chapter 2 - The Hunt.
13.6k words
4.63
22.6k
18

Part 3 of the 18 part series

Updated 10/29/2023
Created 02/02/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
southrook
southrook
201 Followers

CHAPTER 2 -- THE HUNT

I awoke abruptly to the sound of loud foghorn in the distance. Three consecutive blows to be exact. I shivered as I inhaled a deep breath of crisp morning air. I groaned inwardly as I felt my head pounding to the beat of my heart. My hearing was muffled as if my ears had seashells cupped over them. Fuck morning migraines, I thought, wincing in pain. I pressed my eyelids tightly together and turned to roll over. That's when I first realized I wasn't in my bed. Beneath me, the ground felt firm and damp. I opened my eyes in confusion, but everything around me was a bright blur. As I willed my eyes to adjust, I attempted to sit upright. But for some reason, I couldn't seem to lift my arms. I couldn't move them at all! As I struggled to orient myself, my heartbeat began to race and my breathing quickened. That's when I first recognized the smell of dirt. My eyesight came into focus, revealing a forest around me. Why was I in the woods?! Confused, I glanced down to see that I was laying on my side in a bed of dirt and pine needles. With exception to my panties and thin black bands around each of my ankles that resembled leather BDSM cuffs, I was completely nude!

As I attempted to scramble to my feet, I suddenly realized why my arms were not cooperating. Something was keeping them pinned behind me. Two leather straps crisscrossed over my chest above my exposed breasts. I sat upright and craned my head to look over my shoulder. The straps were attached to a black leather arm-binder that secured my arms tightly together behind me. I twisted and writhed against the arm-binder, but instantly realized the futility.

"What the Fuck?" I said out loud. But as I spoke, I heard my own voice betray me. What actually came out of my mouth was, "Ot ha huck?" My eyes widened as I realized that I couldn't move my mouth! My jaw was wrenched open wide by something that was lodged behind my front teeth! I yelped in shock and frantically began running my tongue around the front of my mouth. Someone had put a ring-gag on me! What the FUCK?! It wasn't any old ring-gag, either. This fucker was huge! No wonder my migraine seemed to radiate from my jaw!

What was going on?! How did this happen?! I panted as my eyes darted wildly around the forest, searching for any clue as to where I was. I continued to tug frantically on the armbinder and tossed my head back and forth pointlessly. But my inner voice told me to calm myself. I was doing my migraine no favors by having a panic attack. I forced myself to close my eyes and take several deep breaths. In through my nose, out through my mouth... First things first. How did I get here? What was the last thing I remembered? I was at the castle... or wait- NO! I was at the Inn! I was posing as the Irish lady and met the vampire lady with black hair- Annabelle! Who drugged me! I suddenly remembered everything.

I jumped as I heard more foghorns sounding off in the distance. This time, only two consecutive horn blows. Once again, the sound seemed muffled and distorted for some reason. I glanced down again at the straps crisscrossing my chest. I was familiar enough with armbinders to know that securing the straps in this way made escape virtually impossible for the wearer. Stubbornly, I refused to accept defeat. I rolled my shoulders and leaned from side to side, causing my braided ponytail to slap my face annoyingly. I suddenly realized why everything sounded so muffled. Was I hooded?! I sat upright and crossed my eyes to see if I could see my nose. Surely enough, I was able to make out the shiny black latex that undoubtedly encompassed my entire head. Judging by the lack of cool air against my skin, I realized that the hood must have only had cutouts for my eyes, nostrils, and mouth. "Ot ah HUCK!!"

Another muffled foghorn sounded in the distance. This time, there was only one horn blow. To my surprise, I suddenly heard what sounded like an electronic chime sound from beneath my chin. What the hell? Was I wearing a collar?! But before I had time to react, I felt a powerful electric shock to both my neck and asshole! My eyes nearly shot out of my skull and I twitched and shrieked in surprise. After a few seconds, the shocking ceased. What the hell was that?! I glanced down at my panties only to realize that they weren't panties at all! They were, rather, a leather chastity belt of sorts with a metallic locking mechanism on the front. I rolled over into a seated position which made me groan in discomfort. It felt like I was wearing a butt-plug! I tried to shift my weight, but to no avail. Any position I sat in only applied painful discomfort to my asshole. I tried clenching my anus to expel whatever was inside, but it appeared to be trapped inside by the chastity belt.

I leaned forward to get a closer look at what I was dealing with. Between my legs, I was able to make out an open metal ring located directly above my pussy. My clit was exposed beneath it. I kicked my legs to try and wriggle out, but the belt's straps were secured tightly above my hips and the leather g-string was pulled snugly against my crotch. There was no escaping this contraption. As I kicked the air in stupid desperation, the metal D-ring on each of my ankle cuffs jingled softly.

To make matters worse, it seemed like the more that I moved and struggled, the more aroused I seemed to get... I could feel my pussy growing wetter and my nipples growing harder. What was wrong with me? It was at this point that I realized that it may not have been my own fault... It suddenly dawned on me that my butt-plug was no ordinary butt-plug. I sat still for a moment and gave my rear-end a little shake. Surely enough, I felt a slight jingle from deep within me. It was a Ben Wa butt-plug! From what I could tell, the two balls were connected. One jingled merely inside of me behind my sphincter and the other pressed snugly against my taint.

I shrieked, kicking the air and twisting wildly on the ground like a child throwing a temper-tantrum. But less than 30 seconds in, all I'd succeeded in doing was make myself even hornier. Dammit! I didn't want this! I forced myself to remain still and let my involuntary arousal subside.

I had never felt so angry. Nobody does this shit to me! I had quite a lot of experience with BDSM, but I was Always the one in charge! I was always the dominant one! Whoever was responsible for this shit would pay dearly. But even as I promised myself the prospect of revenge, I recognized the flaw in my plan. If I were being honest with myself, than the only person responsible for this mess... was me. I stole the security pass, I posed as the Irish woman named Jodie, I decided to play along and go to the Inn. My stomach dropped as I came to the painful realization that this was Entirely my own fault. I forced back tears. This was not the time to cry. I needed to think. I needed a plan. I heaved a long sigh, willing myself to regain my composure.

It was at this moment that I noticed a green light about 20 yards ahead of me. I straightened up and squinted into the distance. The green light appeared to be attached to a tree. I shifted onto my knees and carefully began the process of standing up. Having lost the mobility of my arms, this proved to be a fairly difficult task. I cursed the damned Ben Wa balls lodged in my ass as I felt my legs quiver and shake. I dug my toes into the soft dirt helping to keep my balance. I shakily began walking toward the green light. Each step caused the tiniest of jingles as a metal D-ring

I tepidly approached the light source until I came to stand in front of it. What I saw both confused and disturbed me... Strapped around the trunk of a tree roughly 3 feet off the ground, was a metallic box with a bright green light at the top. But what perplexed me most about this box was the giant black dildo that protruded outward from the middle. "ah huck?" I mused out loud. I inched closer, perplexed about what it was and why such an object would ever exist.

Just then, I heard a loud shriek from behind me. I spun around in fear to see a slender African American woman racing toward me. She wore the same hood, chastity belt, ring-gag, and armbinder as I was wearing. She kept looking over her shoulder as if she was running from something. She looked terrified. Concerned for the woman, I jogged toward her. But as we got closer, I realized that something was off. The woman wasn't slowing down. Before I could contemplate what she was doing, the woman lunged into me, body-slamming me to the ground.

WHAT THE FUCK?! I cried out in agony and curled into the fetal position, reeling in pain. With the wind knocked out of me, I remained curled up on the ground gasping for air.

But things only got stranger from there. Because then, the lady scrambled to her feet and raced over to the box strapped to the tree. Still reeling on the ground, I watched her kneel in front of it. Then, she proceeded to take the dildo into her ring-gagged mouth! I titled my head upright to make sure I wasn't imagining things. What the fuck was she doing? The lady continued to accept the dildo until it was entirely submerged in her mouth.

But once the base of the rubber dildo made contact with her ring-gag, something bizarre happened. The green light on the box suddenly turned off. I heard her collar sound with the same electronic that mine had made earlier. Then, almost as a switch had been flipped, the armbinder straps crisscrossing her chest unlocked themselves and slid off of her shoulders. The lady twisted around until the armbinder fell onto the ground.

I stared up at her in a mixture of shock and hatred as I realized what had just happened. The dildo was some sort of unlocking device! And she tackled me to stop me from getting to it first! That could have been me! Had I given the tree a blowjob before her, I could've been rid of this armbinder! What a BITCH! I hollered over at her, furious by what had just transpired. To think that I was running towards her out of CONCERN! I glared at her from the dirt and continued hollering at her as she stood to her feet and stretched her liberated arms. On each of her wrists was a black leather cuff that matched the ones we wore on our ankles.

She quickly unbuckled her ring-gag from behind and pulled off her latex hood. Once she was free, she doubled over, panting with her hands on her knees. Her chastity belt was now the only item of clothing that she wore.

"Sweet Christmas," the lady said between breaths. She glanced over at me smiling. "I didn't think I was gonna beat you to it. But I'm sure glad I did."

She straightened up, and arched her back, groaning in relief. She was strikingly beautiful. She had light black skin, long slender legs, and breasts on the smaller size. She could have easily been a model. Without the hood, her hair puffed out into a proper afro.

"Shit," she mused, "I heard the armbinders were new this year, but those are brutal. Last years' didn't keep your elbows pressed so tightly together. Hope you're more flexible than I am."

I screamed at her through my gag and tossed my head from side to side in rage. She picked up her armbinder off the ground and walked over to me. Kneeling down, she leaned over me, with her face close to mine.

"A natural redhead?" she asked. "You're gonna be trouble, I can tell."

I scowled up at her in bewilderment, but she didn't seem to notice or care.

"Aren't I the lucky duck? Finding an unlocking station AND a hot little piece of ass in the first 10 minutes of the hunt! It's shaping up to be good season, indeed."

She straightened up and walked around me. I shouted nonsense at her as I felt her fidgeting with my collar.

"Up we get, little lady," she said.

Suddenly, I felt myself being tugged up to my feet by my collar. I spun around to see the lady tugging the leather strap that used to be attached to her armbinder.

"Ah oo eerius?!" I shrieked. She leashed me?! OH HELL NO! I stood to my feet and yanked my head away, only to feel the collar dig painfully into my neck. I felt the woman tug me back toward her, pulling me off-balance. I was still wobbly from the body-slam (not to mention the Ben Wa butt-plug jingling merely inside of my ass), but I managed to find my center of gravity and turned to face my captor. I continued hollering unintelligible obscenities until the lady yanked me close and shoved her hand over my mouth.

"Enough of that," she said.

I scowled at her and continued shouting into her hand. She grabbed my nipple and twisted it hard. I did my very best to hide my pain, but I could feel my tear-ducts becoming active.

"I said enough," she whispered authoritatively. "Now, I know you're upset. But you need to calm the fuck down. There are hunters crawling everywhere in these woods. If you cooperate, I can get us out of here. Trust me- your next 3 months'll be much more tolerable with me than with one of these bastards."

I stared at her in shock. Did she say 3 months?! What the hell did that mean?!

"Be quiet and do as Mistress Tasha says, or I'll feed you to the first man I see," she said condescendingly.

Just then, I heard another foghorn sound in the distance. Tasha looked up to the sky, listening intently. "Well, that didn't take long. First capture of the day. One hunter less for us to worry about."

I felt my eyes swelling with tears, as they often did when I found myself getting overwhelmed. This was too much for me to process. We were being hunted? And they're keeping us for 3 months?! What had I gotten myself into? I struggled in vein to maintain my composure and strong demeanor. The woman who called herself 'Mistress Tasha" must have taken notice of my emotional distress.

"Oh, sweetie- I get it," She said empathetically, "Nothing prepares you for the moment you lose your freedom. I went through the whole 99 stages of grief last year. I'm not a submissive woman. At all. So my 3 months were pretty tough, to say the least. But the paycheck makes it all worth it. I promise. If you stick with me, I promise your time here will be a breeze. Well-" Tasha's eyes flicked upward in contemplation, reconsidering her words. "-maybe not a breeze, but considerably less windy than the hurricane you'd weather if you ended up with a hunter. Just keep your eye on the prize, Red. It's all a bit easier when you focus on the paycheck. Just focus on all those zeros."

Suddenly, Tasha stuck her hand up in the air, stopping in her tracks. She'd heard something. I strained my ears, and glanced frantically around the forest. The damn hood made it hard for me to hear anything. Tasha squatted low to the ground behind some brush, tugging me down with her by the leash. Unable to rely on my ears, I followed Tasha's gaze to see another naked, arm-bound, and hooded woman sprinting through the trees in the distance. Moments later, I let out an involuntary gasp as I saw her legs give out. She fell face-forward to the ground with a scream. The sound that followed made my heart sink deep in my chest. The sound of male voices laughing and cheering echoed through the trees. I watched in horror as the woman tried to stand back up again, only to fall back onto the ground.

"Uth hong wit her?" I whispered.

Tasha flexed her hand, silently ordering me to be quiet. Just then, two men, one slender, one fat, walked up to the woman on the ground. They were both holding what looked like rifles!

"Id ay hoot er?!" I whispered again. Tasha spun her head to glare at me and mouthed for me to shush.

The woman screamed as the fat man lifted her to her feet. Holding her by the armbinder, he spun her around, inspecting her naked form. They both taunted her as she wobbled around, struggling to maintain her balance. Then, the fat man placed his hand on the woman's head and pushed her downward. The woman shook her head and shouted muffled pleas through her ring-gag. Smiling, he pressed the tip of his rifle against her neck. The woman appeared to hesitate, weighing her options. Then, with a sigh of defeat, the woman willingly dropped to her knees. The rifles couldn't possibly be real, I thought. Perhaps they were like laser-tag guns or something. When a woman got shot, maybe she'd get shocked the way I'd gotten shocked earlier. Electricity simultaneously pelting us from the collar and butt-plug. I couldn't blame any woman for choosing to comply under those circumstances.

But then, I watched in horror as the man unbuckled his trousers and stepped up to the poor woman's face. "Ut da huck," I breathed quietly.

"That's how they confirm the capture," Tasha whispered, breaking her silence. "Each hunter's wearing a cock ring that's embedded with a silicone chip. Once it makes contact with her ring gag or the ring over her pussy, it sends a IR signal to the collar, registering the capture."

No sooner had Tasha spoken the words, the man's cock became fully submerged inside the woman's gagged mouth. Once fully submerged, red lights started to blink in sequence around the woman's collar. A fog horn sounded in the distance, causing the other man to cheer.

"Poor girl," Tasha mused quietly as we watched the woman get face-fucked. "I can tell you from experience- there's nothin' quite worse than being captured by a middle-aged fat guy. Luckily, mine ran out of money in week 5 and ended up selling me to Antoine." Tasha's voice suddenly became more sultry, almost as if reliving a steamy memory. "Now, Antoine... mmm... Antoine was more my type."

I turned to her with my eyebrow cocked. She caught my expression and chuckled quietly.

"Don't judge," she countered, "You'll learn to appreciate the good things just as I did."

After about a minute, the fat guy gave a loud groan and stepped back from the woman's face. She slouched over with her head bowed. Most likely in humiliation than submission. The man pulled up his pants and refastened his belt. He knelt down in front of the woman and cupped her chin in her hand, making her look into his eyes. I couldn't see the woman's face, but I could tell from her demeanor that she'd lost the will to fight. The fat man appeared to speak to her for a few about a minute and then stood to his feet.

Then, as if nothing happened, the two men simply turned and walked away. I watched in confusion as the woman remained still on her knees staring down at the ground. Her collar continued blinking bright red as the men disappeared into the trees. I glanced back and forth from the woman to Tasha. Why wasn't the lady moving?

"Ai ethent thee hoovig?" I repeated out loud.

Tasha glanced over at me annoyed. "Did you read any part of your contract?"

I shook my head babbled angrily through my gag, hopelessly trying to convey that I'd never received any fucking contract.

"Silence," Tasha said, holding up her index finger. I sighed in frustration. "If she moves more than 3 feet from her current position, her collar and butt-plug give her the electric treatment. The GPS trackers in our collars make sure we don't try to run off after we're captured. They also make sure we don't get lost in the woods. Come 24 hours, if any women have managed to avoid capture or haven't successfully freed themselves, gamesmen will come collect them and bring them back to the park. Those women will be transferred to the auction house."

"Awkhon hau?!" I replied in shock.

"Oh trust me," Tasha explained, "-the auction house is definitely preferential to being captured. Getting sold at auction means that you earn 10% of your sale price. I saw one girl last year go for 4.5 million. Imagine 10% of that getting tagged on your contracted salary."

I stared in horror as I listened to Tasha's words. Why the fuck would anyone willingly sign up for this shit?!

southrook
southrook
201 Followers