The King's and I Ch. 04

Story Info
Daddy has his way with his princess on the balcony.
1.3k words
4.2
101.9k
89

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy's balcony looked over the courtyard where many of the guests were milling, and it was there that he carried me over to. He'd wiped me down after by rough fucking outside his room and I was now a lot less sticky, but still wet between my legs. Cum still dripped from my asshole. I moaned quietly as Daddy set me down on the balcony in front of him, facing me to watch as some guests below were fondling each other, some harshly fucking each other and some just watching. It felt dirty being up here with my daddy, watching all of them, but I enjoyed it all the same.

His hands roamed all over my naked front and he rubbed himself against my back. He kissed my neck and began playing with my clit again.

"Mmmm, daddy, that's good," I moaned, arching so he would finger me. His hand stayed playing with my clit, however, and I giggled.

"Fuck, baby. Wanted you for so long and this is what you're like. Can't believe I didn't realise what a fucking slut you were any sooner." I laughed again, half embarrassed and half proud. It seemed like I was constantly turned on my him and no matter how many cocks I had had that night I was still ready to play. He languidly turned my around and started massaging my ass. He lowered his face to mine and I let him kiss me sweetly. It was a while before we managed to separate our mouths and all the while he was grabbing and squeezing my fat ass. I let my hands roam over his neck and down to his cock. It was spent and soft from where he'd cum watching me getting fucked outside, but just feeling it's hot weight in my hand made me desperate.

"Mmmhmm," Daddy laughed, "Naughty baby, you ready for more already?"

"Yes, fuck, please daddy. Aren't you going to let everyone know who I belong to?"

I tightened my grip on his girth and he started slowly thrusting in to it. I spat on my hand and rubbed it between my legs, picking up a handful of cum still leaking out and spreading it on my daddy's cock.

He thrust into by hand a little easier and began kissing me again. I'd waited for this to happen for so long I was really beside myself. I couldn't wait to prove myself the willing slut for my daddy that I knew he needed. His cock soon hardened again and I wandered what type of magic he had ready. He turned my around and spread my legs. I let my huge tits spill over the railing of the courtyard - at this point, a few of the guests were already looking up, but the majority were clueless. Daddy notched his head to my pussy and slowly begin thrusting in as I moaned. He thrust shallowly and I gasped some more.

"Please daddy, I can take it. I can take it, please!" I didn't care if more and more people were looking up - in fact, I revelled in it.

"You little cockslut, you're gonna take what I give you and you're gonna like it, understand? Think you deserve my whole cock, hmm?" In answer I used the railing to push my whole body back, effectively slamming the rest of his cock in the whole way. By this point my pussy had been used and abuse all night so that all I could feel was the pure pleasure of his massive prick filling me up and his balls slapping against my ass.

"Fuuuuuuck! Yes daddy, right fucking there!" At my elated moan, most of the courtyard turned their heads towards us. Some of them had stopped fucking to watch, and some had only renewed their efforts while staring at the princess getting fucked raw on her daddy's cock high above them. Daddy just laughed behind me, unsurprised at my sluttiness, but refused to move all the same.

"Naughty cunt," he purred.

"I know daddy, I can't help it." I replied.

"If you're that fucking desperate to not behave you can fuck yourself on my cock, can't you? Bet I don't even need to move for you to whore yourself out on my cock."

"No daddy, whatever you say."

I took it as a challenge from that point on to be as loud as I could. Using the railing as a lever and still bent over at a right angle I desperately rocked back and forth, feeling my daddy's cock slide in and out of my soaking hole. I tightened around it and moaned loudly as I sunk myself to the hilt and stayed there.

"Fuck, that feels good." I said, panting and looking out over the courtyard. Most of the couples had restarted their ministrations and only a few were gazing up at us now. In the water fountain I could see one man pinning a boy to the stone centrepiece as he held him up by the hips and fucked in to him at a relentless pace. The boy's head was lolling back in ecstasy and his mouth was wide open.

A man and a woman were mere feet away from them but paid them no attention. The woman was lying across the stone rim of the fountain, one hand trailing in the water, as her man lay over her and fucked her face. I couldn't see her expression clearly but just thinking about having a cock in my mouth made me fidgety. My daddy was also enjoying the view as he minutely rutted his hips against me, though not enough to pull his cock out very much. I appreciated it - he knew I needed to be filled for a while.

"Still so wet and tight for me, baby." He said. I grinned looked over my shoulder at him.

"You like it?"

"Mmmhmm, you know I do, baby, you know I do." He laughed. I could feel the movement through his huge cock and it sent shivers down my spine, had me moaning again. By now I could smell the musk of cum on me and it drove me insane, constantly needing to be filled and covered in fresh cum.

"I want-daddy, please - "

"What do you want, princess?" He asked, leaning over my back to squeeze my juicy tits.

"I want you to take me where you took mommy, fuck me and fucking fill me up and breed me. Fucking want you to give me your cock everywhere daddy, I don't care who sees."

Daddy laughed, standing back up and giving me a few good thrusts for good measure.

"That's what I want to hear my little slut. Such a good, good girl for me, aren't you, hm? Want to please daddy. I know, baby, I know." With that said he pulled his massive cock out of me and I whined like a child.

"It's alright baby, Imma take good care of you, y'know." He turned me around and pushed me against the railing.

"From now on, no one's goning to see you as the princess. They're going to see you as my personal sex-slave, understood?" He asked, pinching my nipples as he did so. I nodded and he smirked, twisting and pulling my nipples out. I threw my head back and moaned, hoping everyone could hear.

"There's a good girl, pet. You're going to wear what I tell you to wear - no more heavy dresses where I can see your sexy tits and wet pussy and fat ass - only things that will make you easier to use, understood?"

"Y-yes daddy!" I cried as he pulled me in to an embrace and slapped my ass, hard. I moaned at the pleasure it gave me, and he spanked me again.

"Ooo-oh baby, we're going to have such fun."

As he led me by the hand towards the four-poster bed in the main room, I didn't doubt him.