The King's and I Ch. 06

Story Info
The ministers have their way with the princess.
1.5k words
4.48
39.7k
47

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/08/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The Ministers around the room practically fell over themselves to get a piece of me. The air was being punched out of me as Daddy rhythmically thrust in to me, the wet slap of skin on skin echoing throughout the hall beside my small moans.

"Ngh - ngh - just - like - that - Daddy," I moaned each word as his cock filled me up again. Despite having cleaned myself up from the cum-fest of the previous night, the charged atmosphere of finally being fucked in the bright sunshine of the room in front of men I had grown up in front of turned me on immensely, and my thighs were already sticky with my own pussy juices.

"Little slut couldn't stop begging for it last night,' my Daddy laughed, slowing his pace even more, rolling his hips sensually as he pulled on my collar with one hand and steadied my hips with the other. 'Like I said, bit fucking tired from railing her all night-' a few nervous chuckles from the men standing around us - 'so I think I wouldn't mind being warmed whilst some one else fills 'er up.'

With that he spanked my ass and I moaned high and thin. He fucked up in to me one, two, three more incredible times before letting go of my collar and pushing me off of his cock. There was a wet, loud, and obscene sound as his girthy cock slid out of me and I shivered all over. The golden thong that he had pulled aside to fuck me was sopping wet with pussy juices and Daddy's cum; each movement of my thighs spread the wetness around my legs and made my breathing come harder.

I began to bend over, pinching my already hard tits and expecting Daddy to take me from behind, but instead he turned me around by the hips and pushed me between his open legs.

His engorged cock stood proud against his ostentatious clothes, the only naked part of him. It made me feel even more filthy, covered in only a few scraps of silk which were either plastered to my body or intentionally revealing. It made me salivate even more for the thick cock in front of me.

'Please, can I taste your cock Daddy? Haven't tasted it for too long - pl-please can I make you feel good?' I dropped onto all fours and arched my back, looking up at him with tears of pleasure clinging to my lashes. I could feel the air on my ass, especially on the wetness between my thighs, and the phantom touch of men who were not sure where to begin. Daddy laughed, languidly stroking his cock a few times and collecting some of the precum that beaded at the tip.

'Filthy, dirty little girl you are. Fucking filthy whore for me, aren't you baby? Is there anything you wouldn't do for a little taste - ' he smeared his cum across my lips and pressed his thumb in to my mouth - 'of your master's cum?' I took his thumb in to my mouth and moaned with abandon, laving the digit with my tongue and pouting up at him.

'Go on then, boys, you can see how much she needs a good fucking. Someone get their cock in her before she starts begging again.' With that, the phantom hands on my ass became solid, groping things which were too numerous to count. There was so much heavy breathing that I couldn't tell whom it was coming from, and the knowledge of how many cocks were about to fulfill me had me panting around Daddy's thumb. He leaned down to whisper in my ear.

'You look like such a beautiful bitch like this, my darling girl. Who would have thought? Such a perfect princess, so good for me,' I preened at the praise and he slid his other finger into my mouth to lick the cum off of that one as well. 'Such a good, good girl for me baby. Gonna give you everything you want, anytime you want it. I would have thought I'd have to spend a lot longer taming you, but look at you already.' I moaned around his finger again in ascent as I felt the first hand brush through the wet mess between my legs. The hand was cold and wrinkled, and without looking back I knew it was Raegin, Daddy's oldest confident. He must have been at least fifty years my senior, and the heavy breathing through his crooked old teeth confirmed this fact. A jolt of arousal shot through me to know what was happening and it made me desperate for the warm comfort of Daddy's cock filling me at the same time.

I released his thumb and babbled incoherently. 'Yes, fuck, yes Daddy, want you a-all the time! Need your cock in me as much as possible, fuck, you know I do. Anytime you like - ' I cut off as I nuzzled underneath Daddy's bent torso and sought out his cock like a bitch in heat. He laughed, leaning back, and just as the wet tip graced my lips, Raegin thrust his own cock in without preamble.

'Ugh -Ugh! F-fuuuck, fuck!' I moaned in pleasure even as Daddy's cockhead smeared against my lips. Raegin's cock was not as girthy or long as my Daddy's, but he was in such a lusty haze that his pleasure richochetted off of my own. He thrust slowly but intently in to me, bending himself over to grope at my heavy tits as he did so. He didn't kiss my back, but instead breathed wetly against it, muttering all the while.

'Mgh - fuck - yes - so tight, such a tight young thing - fuck -princess - ' He kept thrusting as he mumbled and breathed against me, and his obvious lust had me diving on to my Daddy's cock to sate my own. His cock was warm and wet, dripping in my own juices from where he'd just pulled out of me. I didn't think I'd ever get tired of knowing that his cock was filling me just moments ago, and it drove me to even higher ecstasy.

'Taste good, baby?' Daddy asked, and I pulled off his cock briefly with an obscenely wet pop.

'Fucking delicious, daddy, fucking hot,' I told him, and went back to lapping it up. As Raegin continued to thrust deeply inside of me and grope my tits with increasing fervour, I endeavoured to swallow as much of the cock in front of me as possible. Drool was dripping from my lips as I gagged on Daddy's cock as much as I could, bobbing my head up and down and savouring the thick musty smell of him as I breathed through my nose.

The chorus of mumbling from the other ministers was increasing in volume as Raegin took his sweet time, and eventually I heard a heavier foot step up closer and Raegin was pulled back by the shoulder.

'Fuck, mm, one more minute - ' He growled, but the other man's hands were already on my ass, two fingers slipping in to test the waters. I moaned as he pumped them in and out much faster than Raegin was taking me, and by the calluses on his hand I knew it to be Bregner, Head of the stables and of the animal training in the castle, mostly of the war dogs.

I was still gagging myself on Daddy's cock when he replaced his fingers with his hard prick. Although not hung like his horses, he certainly fucked like his dogs. He was already hard when he slipped in to my tight hole, fucking me open with a few thrusts before gripping my hips and jackhammering in to my pussy like a dog.

'Mmmmm - gods!' He roared, his voice even despite his wicked pace. He said nothing else as his hips pistoned in to me, just grunted like a wild animal as he repeatedly buried his cock in me. The pleasure was driving me over the edge at the point, my tits groped and pussy filled repeatedly. I pulled back slightly off my Daddy's cock and groaned lowly around it, the vibrations sending waves through his cock and making him moan in turn.

'Good girl, doing so good baby girl, gonna keep you like this forever.' Daddy murmured as he stroked my hair. 'Bet these old bastards have wanted to cum in you for ages - now they'll all get a good chance darling.' Kneeling like this with my sloppy blowjob pleasing my daddy was all I wanted; being fucked senseless at the same time by some horny old men was just the cherry on top. The ceaseless fucking of this dog-man had me feeling like I did when the guards had fucked me, except this time, every time Bregner shifted me forward on his cock, it was my Daddy's length that was filling my throat.

Drool and cum spilled down my chin and dripped down my tits as Bregner thrust in a few more hard times and finally released his warm seed in to my belly and I came hard on his cock for the first time that night. I knew it would not be the last.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Finally some more time to finish this fantasy! Dm me with and comments ;)