The Kinky Brazilian Ch. 01

Story Info
Welcome to Bare-All Beauty, how may we satisfy your needs?
2k words
4.46
60k
15

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/21/2024
Created 04/08/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers

"Bare-All Beauty - for truly satisfying beauty therapy."

The ad caught my eye as I flicked through the uni magazine. A silhouette of a dominatrix with a whip stood next to the text, a phone number and address below.

My regular beautician was on holidays and I was due for a touch up on my bikini line, so I thought I'd give them a call. The address given was just down the road from uni, so it was convenient enough.

"Bare-All Beauty, how may we satisfy your needs?" A dulcet voice answered the phone.

I told her I was after a touch up wax and booked the next available appointment.

"Have you been here before?" she inquired. When I told her I hadn't, she let out a husky giggle. "Fantastic. We love new clients. See you Friday!"

And that was that.

Before I knew it, the days passed and Friday had arrived. After class, I turned up at the address given in the ad. The beauty parlor was on the ground floor of an up-market apartment building near the university. Upon entering, I saw that most of the premises were actually located underground, with the reception area leading to a staircase down.

"Hi, welcome to Bare-All Beauty. You must be Keira, here for your 4pm appointment?"

Judging by her voice, the receptionist was the same woman I'd spoken to on the phone. A brunette, her hair gleamed in the fluorescent lighting and her shiny pink lips glistened when she smiled in greeting. She wasn't as traditionally beautiful as some of the girls I knew, but there was something compelling about her eyes, a knowing wisdom hidden in her innocent loveliness.

"Now, I forgot to mention this on the phone, but we've currently got a free upgrade to the 'Kinky Brazilian' - how would you like to try that today? I've penciled you in for it anyway, so please do say yes." She grinned winningly, her wet lips inviting me to agree with her.

"Sure, but I've never had a brazilian wax. Will it hurt much?"

Again, her beautiful, mysterious, mischievous grin quirked across her face. "Our wax therapists always do their best to distract you from the pain. I'm sure you'll love it."

Just then, a blond dressed in a white nurse's shift, silky hair swept into a tight bun, strolled up the stairs, her red high heels clicking as she walked. Each step lifted her shift slightly, revealing the lacy tops of her stockings.

"Anna, this is Keira. She's here for our Kinky Brazilian. Would you like to take her down?"

The nurse, Anna, smile graciously at me. "Wonderful to meet you, Keira. Follow me." Anna's smile held the same mystery as the receptionist's, her lips shimmering red. Anna was no less attractive, in fact was probably more so, owing to her large breasts straining at the white shift. She turned and sashayed back down the stairs, her round bottom swaying as she went.

I blinked as I realized I'd been staring at her ass. What was wrong with me? Despite having several gay and lesbian friends, I'd never been interested in women myself. So what was I doing, ogling this gorgeous beautician?

I hurried to catch up with Anna, smiling farewell at the receptionist.

At the bottom of the stairs was another sitting area, with several numbered doors lining the walls.

"We're in Suite 6 today. It's better suited for waxing. Our other suites cater to spas, massages, facials and other beauty treatments. Follow me." Anna opened the door as she directed me inside. "You can leave your bag and clothes in the alcove here. So we don't have any accidents, we require you to be completely nude for the treatment, so I'll ask you to remove your undergarments as well. Just pop this robe on when you're ready to come out. I'll be right out here, preparing the equipment for you."

She drew a curtain closed around me after pressing the robe into my hands. I followed her suggestions and placed my bag in the alcove provided. Slipping my shoes off and drawing my shirt over my head, I felt the cool air prickle my skin, my nipples tingling as I removed my bra. My jeans slid to the ground and I eased my underwear down my legs. I shivered in the coolness of the room and slipped the robe on. White, like everything else I'd seen so far, the robe was just the tiniest bit translucent, but I figured that wouldn't matter - after all, I was about to expose my tender pussy lips to the woman, I'm sure she'd be fine with catching a glimpse of my breasts through the sheer fabric.

I ventured into the main room, pausing as I caught sight of the leather treatment chair. Unlike most beauticians, who have you on a bed, this was a chair not unlike my gynecologist's. Anna was facing away from me, stirring the pot of wax. Candles set in nooks on the walls wafted their soft aroma through the room, throwing shifting shadows as I walked past.

At my footsteps, Anna turned, gesturing for me to have a seat.

"Since this is your first time here, this might be a little uncomfortable, so I'm just going to strap you in, is that all right?"

I nodded my consent and she buckled me into the chair, first my ankles, then my knees. Gently, Anna pulled the stirrups of the chair apart, causing my robe to fall open, revealing my pussy. I shivered a little as the cool air brushed my most intimate region, blushing as a slight thrill ran up my spine.

After snapping on some latex surgical gloves, Anna ran her fingers through my pubic hair and frowned.

"I'll have to trim this just a little before we start."

She picked up a pair of small, pink hair clippers and skilfully set to work. The clippers vibrated slightly against my skin as a tingle of energy ran through my clitoris and through my nerves. Just as the sensation began to build into something more, she switched the clippers off and smiled her breathtaking smile at me.

"Let's get to work, shall we? The wax will be a little warm, so tell me if it's too hot, okay?"

I nodded and watched as she spread the warm wax along my bikini line. The wax was just the right temperature and I leaned back and closed my eyes, the warmth relaxing me as she did the other side. I gasped at a jolt of pain on my left, followed by another on my right, each quickly soothed by Anna's latex-covered hands. Another two lines of wax were applied to my mound, followed by another two jolts of pain. This time, my pussy lips were pulled up and apart slightly, allowing the cool air to tickle my clit. A final strip of wax covered my landing strip, and through the burst of pain, I felt myself moisten with the contrast of warmth and discomfort.

Anna smiled encouragingly at me as she spread my legs farther apart and raised the table several inches. She now stood between my open legs, my knees just above waist height. I jumped in my seat a little when I felt the wax, warmer than before, touch the tender skin of my pussy.

"Ooh, a little sensitive, are we? That's okay, I'll just have to strap your hips down so you don't bump me while I work." Her hands moved swiftly as she spoke, buckling a restraint across my hips, pressing me into the soft leather of the chair. I was now immobilized from the waist down and beginning to feel apprehensive.

A yelp escaped me as the wax came off and Anna tutted. She opened a draw at her worktable and removed a small jar of white cream. Opening it, she spread some across the tender skin she'd just waxed and I felt a warm, numbing sensation soothe the pain.

"It might help if you stretch your arms above your head, it pulls your whole body tight and makes it a little less painful."

I complied as she spread another line of wax along the other side of my pussy. The warm numbing sensation was starting to become a tingling heat, and I was about to mention this when another jolt of pain ripped through me. I cried out and my arms came down to clutch the armrests. Anna frowned at this and shook her head.

"It's okay, it's an instinctive reaction, but I'll have to buckle your arms in as well." Before I could react, strong hands buckled my arms above my head, rendering me almost completely immobile.

"My arms? No, wait, let me go, I've changed my mind. I've had enough for today." My voice wavered as I struggled against the restraints.

"Nonsense!" Anna smiled sweetly at me, he mouth no less seductive than before. "It'll be over before you know it and you'll have a beautiful smooth pussy to show off to your boyfriend. You do have a boyfriend, don't you?"

Confused at her sudden chattiness and her refusal to release me, I replied that I was single as she applied more wax to my now-burning pussy.

"But really, please, let me go, I don't want to do this anymo- aah!" I cried out as the pain shook me mid-sentence. More hot wax coated my slit and against my will, my pussy began to juice up, throbbing with the heat. "No, no, stop!" I protested as the pain made me cry out again.

Anna blithely ignored me and continued with her work, spreading my legs further apart and smoothing the wax down my pussy and to my asshole. Again, the pain, this time accompanied by a not unpleasant stretch of my asshole as the skin pulled taut. I felt my juices trickle out of me and heard Anna chuckle as she rubbed more of the white cream into my tender skin.

"See? It's not that bad, after all, is it?" She ignored my claims to the contrary and inspected my pussy. A few hairs remained here and there, and she proceeded to tweeze them out, one by one. Each tiny tug caused an agonizing spasm through me as the warming numbness from the cream deepened into a tingling burn. I tried to object, but my pussy was on fire and I couldn't move, stretched out and strapped down tight in the chair. Over and over, tiny spasms clenched my pussy. My juices were running freely now, as I lay there helplessly writhing under Anna's merciless hands. She pulled gently on a stray hair next to my clit and I moaned in half pleasure, half pain. Again, the gentle tug, and again, eliciting a louder moan. Anna chuckled again, and ran a latex-covered finger along my slit. I whimpered and she slid a finger into my pussy.

I tensed up and renewed my struggles.

"What are you doing?" I panted. "You can't -" my protests were cut off in surprise as she inserted a second finger, then a third, stretching my pussy. I moaned helplessly as she wriggled her fingers inside me, pistoning them in and out as she painfully tugged on the final hair. My moans increased in volume as I felt an orgasm build against my will.

This wasn't happening, it couldn't be happening.

Anna's rhythm grew faster, as my moans turned into cries, drawn from me as my hips uselessly tried to thrust back against her hand. The tension on the hair increased, the pain contrasting with the rising pleasure until I felt my pussy ripple against her fingers. As my orgasm broke, I felt a final tug on the hair, the exquisite pain heightening my pleasure as I screamed out in ecstasy.

Anna withdrew her fingers and smiled down at me, the mysterious smile once more back in place. My brain was fogged in a post-orgasmic haze and I slumped in the chair, my arms still bound above my head. Anna snapped her gloves off and went about tidying up her workbench, a satisfied smile on her face.

A sudden knock at the door roused me from my stupor, and I glanced up to see the stunning receptionist walk in the room.

Azhura
Azhura
22 Followers