The Kinky Dr

Story Info
She get an exam from a kinky gynecologist.
1.1k words
3.82
87.3k
12
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One of my friends told me about this guy that visits her about once a month. I was aware that she was a little kinky, but never knew just how much. We had been discussing the annual gyno visits and she ask me if I enjoyed getting examined.

I shyly said yes, and she begin to tell me about a male friend that likes to examine women. She asked me if I would like for her to set up an appointment with him. I asked her what all he did to her but she would not elaborate, she just assured that I would enjoy it very much. So I told her sure go ahead and set me up with an appointment. She told me that she had known him for several years and that I had nothing to worry about.

So a couple of days later she called and told me that everything was set up. She told me that he wanted me at his office at 5:30 the following Friday. He was a real life doctor but did after hour visits for her, and he would be glad to accommodate me also.

All week long I thought about the visit, and the anticipation was about to drive me crazy. Finally Friday was here, I got in the tub and took a long bath and shaved my body completely getting ready for the exam. Then I dressed and drove to the clinic where his office was. I walked in the reception area and I guess he heard me come in cause he appeared in the doorway.

He said, “You must be Alice, Sherry's friend.”

I nodded shyly, “Yes Dr. I am.” Thoughts were running through my head, what did I get myself into? He was way above average in looks. He smiled softly and told me to come on back. We walked into an exam room and he told me to go ahead and have a seat. I sat up on the table.

He began to ask me a few questions. “How old are you?”

“25. Dr.”

“Are you sexually active?”

“Yes Dr. I am.”

“Do you use protection?”

“Yes Dr. I use condoms.”

“Good girl.”

He begin to explain what he was going to do to me. Then handing me a hospital gown he stood up and told me he would return in a few minutes. He told me that he wanted everything off. I stood up and got undressed and put the hospital gown on. Oh how I hate these damn things, they don't cover anything.

He walked back in the room and smiled softly at me. “I can tell you are nervous. Relax and enjoy.”

He walked over and pulled a thermometer out of a drawer. He walked back beside me and I opened my mouth so that he can take my temp. He smiled, “It doesn't work that way here dear. Go ahead and lay down on your stomach.”

I looked at him and ask him why he wanted to take my temp there? He told me that it’s more accurate. I go ahead and turn over and lay on my stomach. I hear him snap the gloves on. He then gently parts my ass cheeks and I feel his finger lube my asshole.

“Take a deep breath and relax.”

I do as he says and I feel the thermometer slide in. He holds it in place softly rubbing my back. Then he slides it out and reads it. “Temp looks good. OK hun, go ahead and turn over and let me check your breasts.”

I turn over and lay on the table, he gently raises my arm above my head. He massages my breast, and pinches my nipples making them stand at attention.

“You have very nice breasts.”

I smile, “Thank you Dr.”

“Now for the pelvic. Go ahead and slide down to the end of the table.” He pulls out the stirrups. I lift my legs and place them in the stirrups. I am now totally exposed to this man. He goes over and pulls up a table that is covered and then takes a sheet and drapes it over my legs. He sits in the stool at the end of the table and I feel his warm hands touch my pussy lips. He rubs up and down them making sure they are healthy. “Nice touch,” he compliments, “I just love a shaved smooth pussy to examine.”

Then I feel him part my lips and slide in one finger. He probes around inside. Then he picks up the speculum and slowly pushes it against my pussy lips and he spreads them with the other hand. “This might be a little cold, but with your hot pussy it will not take long to warm up.”

He slides the speculum in. He then slowly spreads me open. I moan softly feeling myself open up for him. He locks it in place and then reaches up and plays with my clit. “I can tell you have no problems with lubrication. You are very wet down here.”

Then he takes 2 fingers and probes my pussy. “Just want to make sure that everything looks and feels good down here honey.” I moan in pleasure as my breathing becomes very heavy.

“You seem to be enjoying the exam.”

I whisper. “Oh yes Dr I sure am.”

He bends down and breaths heavily on my clit. Feeling his hot breath I explode into organism. “Very nice there, you also have no problems cumming either I see.”

He slowly pulls out the speculum. “Have you ever had a rectal exam?”

I whimper, “No Dr.”

“Oh well it’s about time you did.”

“Oh please no Dr. I have heard they hurt really bad.”

He smiles up at me, “Don't worry I promise it will not hurt.” He then picks up another speculum a lot smaller and lubes it good. He also lubes my asshole good.

“OK, now take a deep breath and push out like you are having a BM hun.”

I do as told, and I feel the object invading my tight butt. He inserts it completely and then tells me to take a few deep breaths and relax. He begins to open it slowly being very gentle. I hear it snap locked.

“See I told you this would not hurt.” He then shines the flash light down looking up my spread asshole.

“Everything looks good here also.” He closes the speculum and gently slides it out. He pats me on my inner thigh and tells me that I am a very healthy patient and that he is done with the exam. He then helps me up out of the stirrups and walks over to me and undoes his pants exposing his harden cock.

“Now to pay your bill,” he smiles.

I quickly bend down and suck his cock making him cum hard. I swallow his cum.

“Thank you.” He hands me a business card, “I need to see you again in about a month. Go ahead and take your time getting dressed.” He walks out of the room.