The Kiss

Story Info
The perfect kiss.
946 words
3.8
388k
4
3
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers

What goes into the perfect kiss? Well that point has as many sides as there are people. Because no one kisses exactly the same way, nor does anyone like the same things in a kiss. So now that we've stipulated that everyone's kiss is different let me tell you about my perfect kiss.

I'd gone over to my buddies house one night with the devout intention of playing Trivial pursuit. For the most part the evening was comprised of couples. There were three sets of couples and me. Everyone wanted to form two teams when they saw I was alone but I replied that if they were scared to get beaten by me I could understand that and teams would be okay. That comment sparked some debate and we ended up playing as four separate teams. We'd only been playing about twenty minutes when there was a polite tap at the door. Marc opened it to admit a lovely little blonde named Cindy. She'd been invited as well.

Now I was pretty sure this was a set up. But it was a good setup. I glanced over at Whitney, Marc's wife and I could see that little gleam in her eyes that pretty much told me she had knowingly set us up to meet. But it worked for me, she was a cute little blonde. Maybe five feet four inches tall and one hundred and ten pounds. He blonde hair fell in loose curls to her neck and she looked really good in the blue jeans she was wearing.

So she joined me and we set out to wreak havoc. I was three pieces of pie behind but with her on my team we caught up in no time. I'm not sure if the questions just got easier or if I was just showing off, but in no time we'd caught up and were trying to get our last piece. Several turns later we'd won or our last piece and won the game.

We did a little celebrating and then sat down with everyone else and did a little talking. We discussed topics ranging from alcohol to the war. No major decisions were reached or lives altered. Just a few people venting their views on each other.

The evening had pretty much wound down and everyone was leaving when I reached my decision. I kept Cindy talking until the others had left.

"Cindy, if I don't do this I'm going to regret it tomorrow."

"Do what?" Cindy replied.

I took a little half step forward and bent down to touch my lips to hers. At first it was a shy little probe. I touched her lips and kind of bobbed never quite losing contact with her just touching. And then I leaned down harder my lips pressing back into hers. She kind of stiffened and then seemed to think it over and kissed me back.

As her lips pressed into mine I worked my jaw back and forth to slightly open her jaw. As her lips parted I slowly released my tongue to enter her mouth. As my tongue crept between her lips her tongue darted to meet mine. Tasting it and finding it good. Our tongues began to play back and forth all over the inside of her mouth.

Now a great kiss is not contained in the lips. As my tongue entered her mouth my hands came up and caressed her face. Finally settling on her cheeks and gently drawing her towards me. When our tongues had begun playing I began to slowly run my hands down her body. They headed for her neck softly caressing it. Moving to her exquisite collar bone and massaging that. They then started down her back gently kneading the muscles. They passed her ribs and I resisted the urge to tickle her. A great kiss does not suffer humor lightly.

My hands continued down her body to the small of her back. I've always felt that there is no sexier spot than the small of a woman's back. And I know most guys agree with me. I gently played with the small of her back gently drawing her closer to me. As she got further and further into the kiss she leaned into her small breasts rubbing up and down across my body.

My hands left the small of her back and continued down to her petite bottom. Grasping the small orbs they found there and pulling them up and into my groin. I felt her hips buck and her entire body jumped a little but she pressed herself firmly to my mouth and seemed to suck my tongue even farther into herself.

As we really got into this I leaned down and kind of bending her backwords I placed my right hand at the small of her back and my left under her knees. I gently lifted her off her feet and held her up in m arms. I moved back to the couch and sat down on it placing her in my lap. Our lips never lost contact, and her left arm circled my head to hold onto me as her right hand was placed firmly on my chest to keep me wanting more.

At last and with great sadness our lips softly broke apart. I looked into her eyes and saw a deep longing there. She hugged herself to me and whispered so that only I could hear.

"Do you want to come back to my place?"

"Yes I do." I whispered back firmly.

I never knew Marc had taken our picture until he showed it to us the next week.

Joseki Ko
Joseki Ko
179 Followers