The Kiss

Story Info
He dreams about the kiss of a lifetime.
843 words
4.48
11.3k
2
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a long and weary day I come home to a cold and empty house to take a warm relaxing shower. As I finish I dry off and get dressed in my pajamas, only to walk over and lay down in my bed all alone. I try to find solace in the thought that alone my life is uncomplicated, no worries, no one to answer to. With that I stretch out and lay my head gently upon my pillow. Slowly my eyes begin to close and I drift off to a deep sleep, where in my mind I am greeted with the sight of a room softly lit by candles. I can hear some soft romantic music playing in the background. The scent of Jasmine is in the air.

I can hear a voice that seems to be the voice of an angel it is soothing and warming like soft shivers down my spine. I close my eyes to try and picture the face that goes hand and hand with the voice of my mystery woman. While my eyes are closed I can feel a soft and gentle touch that caresses my face and then runs through my hair. I can feel her fingers run across my lips delicately with such a tender touch. I can feel her breath upon my neck as if she is giving me her all. A softness sort of like a moist kiss minus the touching of our skin and lips. I can feel our souls dancing, intertwining, connecting to become one. She says she's always wanted to be held by me so I take her in my arms wrapping them about her tenderly like a rose picked so fresh from when the morning dew set upon its soft petals, I hold her close but not to tight with her head upon my chest. My heart begins to race at unimaginable speeds. The pounding seems so loud its like it could be heard from outside on the cavity that holds it. While our bodies are pressed next to each other my arms wrapped around her so delicately all I can think is this moment is more perfect than a beautiful sunset shared by two lovers with one shared soul.

She slowly pulls away and wraps her arms around my neck and looks into my eyes. All I can see is the light of stars as I look back into her glowing chestnut brown eyes. She slowly places her soft gentle lips upon mine. I feel her gently push her lips closer to mine as her breathing intensifies and I can feel her tender lips begin to quiver. As her lips touch mine the softness was so unreal, like a feather so light and soft, yet skillful and breathtaking. The kiss seems to last an eternity and when she pulls away I find myself wanting, yearning, asking for more. She again kisses me with the same perfection as before and more intense. Our lips part and I can feel her warm breath upon my lips as her tongue slips past my lips and in to my mouth and entangles with mine. Our tongues dance to a rhythm of their own. I don't want to break away but I must she begs for another and I give in as to kiss her more tenderly this time my hands trailing over her body with sweet gentle touches squeezing tenderly but as not to hurt, my hands stay in places that would not be so appropriate in any other situation. My hands yearn to be wrapped around her waist for an eternity. Slowly I move one hand up her back, gently trailing it over her spine, and the back up her back, then running it through her hair. Her hands are tracing my face softly and the other is holding me close.

As the kiss finally ends I finally open my eyes to see this angel and this woman who has perfected the art of kissing. At first I can't see who she is all I can see is the outline of her face and the glow she holds inside. As my eyes adjust to her I see that this woman that I beg to kiss again and to hold one more time is Elena. Elena an angel upon earth, a woman that can amaze me simply with her smile. This is the woman I have wanted for a lifetime. So sweet and caring as she is beautiful and independent. I am speechless as I hear her say it was more amazing than she could have ever dreamed of, I also agree that I feel the same. And just before I can hold her close and indulge in the sweetness of her lips I awake and find this all to be a dream. I am left empty and wondering inside what it means if it means anything, or if it is just my mind at work on a woman I can never have and can only dream of for a lifetime.