The Kiss

Story Info
Kissing from start to finish.
3.5k words
4
11.9k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You went out on a date with a special person and you are back home saying good night. You have your keys out and unlock the door and turn to look into their eyes to tell them how much you enjoyed this time. Not wanting to rush things, you start some small talk and share that you had a great time. This is when this special person takes you by surprise and leans forward and your lips meet with a kiss. This kiss is so gentle that you can barely feel the warmth of their lips. As quickly as it came, the lips pull softly away. They look you in the eyes closely and share that they too had a good time and hoped that they can do it again, soon. Now you're thinking of the kiss and know your lips are close together, you smile as you look into their eyes, but before you can say anything their head tilts and your lips meet for another kiss.

This kiss is delivered as gently as the first, sending a flush feeling through your body as you enchantedly get lost as the lips melt together and your eyes close. The lips roll together as they slip back and forth till you feel your upper lip being taken into their mouth by the suction from their mouth. Your eyes open wide but as quickly as it happened, they let the lip go free and then it is repeated to your bottom lip. You're back is up against the door with your left hand still on the door knob and your other hand is holding your keys. Your knees are beginning to weaken and your eyes close while your upper lip is sucked in again and set free with each kiss. You open your mouth for a brief second and feel a tongue enter your mouth. Your lips are locked and the tongues are in a full dance while you feel tingles going through your body. You feel the excitement rushing as your breath is becoming short. Your heart is pounding and your senses are on edge, feeling every touch as if it were multiplied by ten. You open your eyes which see the blinding brightness of the porch light which didn't seem so bright a minute ago and in the back ground was the cool evening darkness. You close your eyes and find yourself lost in bliss again.

The kiss is turning into a deeper and fuller kiss now as your bodies are becoming closer and you're starting to feel a slight dizzy feeling as your date pushes into you. You feel a hand moving upward exploring your waist and moving up the side your ribs. You place your right hand, with your keys, up between your chests to try to slow things down but this stops the dance and the kiss goes to a gentle kiss again and pulls away. You mind thinks, "Wait, I didn't want to stop kissing... just slow down!" Your eyes are still closed as your body shutters out loud with three multiple sighs, as if you had been crying. Your mouth opens half way as your body takes in the night air with a light sigh. You feel for that moment that it was the end of a perfect kiss but as you begin to open your eyes, you feel their lips start kissing your neck. Your eyes and mouth open wide and your hand grabs their side to push away but it is too late, your eyes close as your mouth opens wider to gasp for more air as your head drops back exposing your neck even more. Your body loses to these lustful feelings from your neck and your body naturally surrenders as your hand grasps their side for support. You start to shake and feel almost dizzy as gentle kisses have turn into more passionate ones with the rhythm of your breathing. Your head is back and your mouth is wide open as you gulp in the night air. Your adrenaline is flowing and you feel your heart pounding in your chest like it were running a race.

Your hand that was on the door knob is now helping hold you up because your legs are too weak to support yourself and as if it happened by accident your hand, on its own, turns the knob and the door opens. You both stammer back into the safe darkness of the hall where the lips meet again. The door gets kicked shut and you have nothing to hold on to but your date. You drop the keys and grab a hold of their back as the passion changes from a gentle spring drizzle to water roaring down a river and falling off a cliff. This flood is too much to handle as your knees give way and you are slowly led to the floor while you are captured with a deeper kiss.

This kiss is taking over and you are lost till you notice that your shirt was being pulled out of your jeans and you were totally unbuttoned. You try to stop by grabbing the last part of the shirt coming out but with a slight tilt of his head your tongue gets sucked into their mouth and all attention is lost to this feeling. You know the shirt is free and you are exposed. Your tongue is totally captured and you feel it being pulled into their mouth deep and strong. You grab for their back with open hands as this feeling of your tongue being sucked out is an incredible feeling of stretching, warmth and being captured all at the same time.

You feel a hand going across your skin slowly as it explores till it finds a way to set your breasts free. You are lost in this zone of special kissing till you notice that your pants had been unbuttoned and were now being pushed down. Your hands and elbows hit the ground with speed and you try to lean forward to get up but the weight of their head holds you down in place. The lips let go of your tongue and move to your bare chest and with the precision of a humming bird their mouth latches onto one of your exposed nipples. It is drawn into their mouth deep and hard and you feel the suction of their mouth immediately pull you in while you struggle again to move forward to stop the pants from being set free. The weight of their head is pushing downward on your nipple as their right hand leaves your pants and moves up to pet our stomach in a circular motion. Their left hand goes behind your back and pulls you tight. You realize that your chest is tightly captured as you look down with your elbows on the floor to only see a head of hair that is blocking you from seeing the petting of your stomach. The petting continues for a couple minutes and you realize that it is calming you down. The mouth is starting to cause tingles and a numbing feeling on your teat as you are suckled on. You are not about to surrender to these feelings. You hold yourself up with your stomach muscles tight and elbows dug into the hard wood floor till you feel the left hand leave your back and work its way up your arm, over your shoulder and across your neck till it gently works up to your lower jaw.

You take a deep breath as you let go and the hand pushes up on your jaw till you are looking at the wall. You close your eyes and accept this pleasure of being sucked on and petted. The tingles are getting more intense and at times you feel a slight stinging as you are sucked in deeper and harder, but it feels much better than the slow burning you are starting to feel from your stomach muscles being contracted, trying to hold you up.

You drop your head back with a deep sigh and slowly surrender as you relax your elbows that causes you to go back down to the floor. You wonder why this hand had moved up to your jaw and close your eyes as you feel it gently pushing up till the palm settles in firmly onto your chin. This places the fingers all around your mouth as your head feels naturally pushed back, as if you are looking upward.

Your chest goes outward as your head tilts back only to find the fingers at your lips. You feel the palm flatten out and the fingers start to slide across your wet open lips. Your mouth was slightly open but when you feel the fingers touch your lips, you close your mouth quickly and swallow as one finger starts to circle your lips. It runs over your lips slowly as it smears the wetness evenly. You try to breathe all air you can get through your nose as the finger plays with your lips. Your nipple is totally tingling from being suckled and you grab a handful of hair as a the finger glides around and in between your lips. The finger goes around and around your lips and slows till it gets to the middle and then stops. Not knowing what to do, you kiss the finger and it leaves to circle and spread more. As it passes between the centers of your lips each time, it slows almost waiting for a kiss. You are perplexed but curious as these feelings are starting to heighten.

You feel your lower stomach being rubbed in a circular motion, as the finger is circling your lips in the same manner. The other nipple is now being suckled on while you feel the weight of the hand on your chin pushing gently downward. You chin lowers as your mouth is being opened. The finger slides between the lips and then pulls back out and stops for the kiss. Now you figured out that the finger was staying still till it got the kiss it was wanting. You kiss the finger and it moves around again and kissed it when it returns. Each time you kiss, it would leave and come back. With each kiss, the finger pushes between the lips a little deeper till the finger is parting your lips and running just inside them. The lips are slippery from each circle and entry that was made. Every time it slid in and out and stopped in the middle, it was released with a kiss as it slowly made another round.

A wet finger is removed and placed on your chin and it pushes downward while your mouth opens naturally. The finger leaves your chin and moves back into your mouth leaving your mouth open as it slides back and forth on your tongue. It slips in deeper and your lips close as you start to suckle on the finger as it interact with your tongue with more speed. You kiss and wrap your lips around it as it pushes deeper with each round it takes with your tongue.

Your mouth opens to take a deep breath and a second finger is added into your mouth to tease with your tongue. The fingers slow and move out to gently rest on your lower teeth, pulling your jaw downward, opening your mouth wider so you can breathe freely. You submit to being opened wider to accommodate the easy access of air that the two fingers are giving your mouth. You can hear your each breath with the wide open mouth clearly. The third finger is added onto your lower teeth and the middle finger leaves your teeth and is teasing with your tongue. You react by swirling your tongue around it and sensuously slide your tongue over and around the middle finger till you move your head forward to squeeze your lips down tightly around all of them at one time. They let go of your teeth and come together as they start to go in and out as you suck on them savagely.

All of a sudden your brain makes the erotic connection of these actions and realizes the fingers are making love to your mouth. Your head moves back and forth as the entry changes to meet your mouth and the intensity of these motions start to build. You are swept away on the raging river ride of emotion. You had never dreamed you could be brought to feel so much in such a relatively short period of time and you never imagined your mouth being used to pleasure a set of fingers. Your whole universe had been reduced to hot, wet fingers sliding in and out of your mouth whiles their mouth kissed and suckling on your nipples.

Your mouth is now totally wet and hungrily sucking on their fingers with intensity and as erotically as you can. The fingers are moving faster as they go in and out of your mouth and you are lost as you attack them like you are emotionally feeding off them. Your hands are griping at his head and anything that would give you stability.

The hand that was rubbing your stomach had slid down your side to the small of your back and was slowly sliding downward. You ignored this because of the wild feeling from the upper parts of your body till you notice the gentle pushing from the small of your back going beneath your rear. You let go of that feeling as you suck on the fingers with more dedication.

Your feel your pants are now bunched up and pushed down to your thighs. You feel the openness of your front giving into this new suckling excitement but you know you are exposed on and have a funny bunched up feeling moving down your thighs as your full attention is on two fingers as a warm mouth working you to frenzy. Your nipples are sucked till the stinging causes them to struggle to be free and the mouth goes to the other. Back and forth, your nipples are worked on and feel like they are throbbing with excitement.

All of a sudden your brain finally recognizes that your jeans and skives have been removed and there is now cool air on your exposed areas. Your favorite jeans, which you donned to impress your date with, are now tangled right above your knees that gives you a trapped feeling. You panic and your focus turns to your hands to get you out of trouble but even with them placed flat on the floor, you can't move. A tongue is now attacking your nipple and the hand is slowly petting your stomach again. This trapped feeling heightens your excitement and pleasure even more.

The fingers and tongue are moving again with your trapped passion. The fingers are going deeper and your head tries to turn to the side but the fingers follow. Each time your head tries to move to the left or right the fingers keep going in and out. You grasp their hair hard and you feel the suction get harder as you try to wiggle to be free. You finally give up to this madness and kick off your shoes and struggle to use your toes to work your own jeans down your legs until you could writhe your way out of them to be free. One leg freed, your toes attack the other pants leg till you squirm out of it and are free.

A hand had been petting your stomach moved down over your mound and started exploring your thighs. It was softly stroking your legs up and down and ran up between your legs as you struggled to be free. You were free and ready to be explored as you bend your knees and welcome the hand which was softly petting your thighs. Your exposed body felt the cool exposure to the room while this whole time you had been attacking fingers working in and out of your mouth. Your mouth opens wide with a gasp as you feel the other fingers running across your other, now wet opening. You grab the wrist of the hand on your chin and grab the back of your partner in desperation.

Your knees part as you feel the fingers softly exploring your bodies other lips, while the others are working your mouth. Over and over you are being suckled on, explored and fingered. You let loose gasps multiple times as pleasure explodes all over your body as the fingers explore both openings in different ways. One is going in and out and the other in a slow circular motion.

Your eyes close and mouth opens wide as you gasp as both sets of fingers are now moving in and out of your body. You shutter and shake as you feel rolls of climaxes run over your body. You cannot move, you are spent and lay there panting as your date stops moving the fingers and leaves them steady with pressure on you. You gasp for air as your chest is moving up and down and you feel contractions around both sets of fingers.

He places the hand with the wet fingers from your mouth on your chest to hold you in place and the other wet fingers pull out and rest on your mound. He leans up as you feel the weight pushing down on you. He looks over your naked body and kneels before you as he slowly runs a hand over what he exposed. He plays and strokes areas as he pleases as you catch your breath. He removes his shirt slowly, as you watch him sit back and remove his other clothing in front of you. With a smile he kneel down over you again and leans in close to start kissing your lips. You close your eyes and feel his legs straddle across your stomach.

Your eyes open to see his eyes looking into your eyes while you kiss. His lips pull away as he rises up kneeling over you and he takes a finger and run it across your cheek and up to your lips. He moves up on your chest so his knees are making your arms go out. The finger returns to the center of your mouth and you respond with a kiss. As they did earlier before the finger starts circling and entering in and out of your mouth as you are looking into his eyes. You close your eyes and let go of all restraints and passionately suck on the finger. As it is removed you feel the two pressing in to engage with your tongue again. You are breathing heavily and gasping at times while the fingers are slipping in and out. You wonder why all this fingering as you feel their body straddle up closer on top of your chest. You realize that you are now pinned! His feet down and knees above your arms as your eyes open wide to see their naked body sitting up on top of you. You can't move much or do anything while the fingers are slowly pushing into your mouth deeper. You feel the coolness of the floor as you move your feet up so they are flat and your knees are fully bent.

Your hands are stretched out and you feel trapped and captured. You feel the fullness of the two fingers deep in your mouth and try to swallow with the fingers inside. The swallow is incomplete and automatically followed by another effort to swallow, as your neck arches upward to open wider. You start to get nervous and then feel the fingers slowly pulling out and run over your lips, soaking them in your own wetness. You swallow deep as you feel the weight of his body move up and lean forward causing a very warm smooth feeling drop onto your face. You feel the warmth on your forehead and cheek and open your eyes to look up only to see a blur resting on your face with their stomach in the background.

Your arms straight out and he is on all fours as he leans forward his hips rock back and you see what was on your forehead and cheek as it slides down close to your wet mouth.

Almost as if it knew it hit wet lips, it jumps as you open your eyes to you watch the stomach contract and his hips rock back again to cause it to slide across your mouth again. You force yourself to breathe through your nose while it rocks back and forth. Each time it slid onto your wet lips it would jump. You close your eyes and tilt your head to the side for a deep breath and as you are exhaling you feel it drop from your cheek and land at your open lips. You exhale your warm air out onto him and it jumps again. You move your head up straight and find it resting on your lips. You take breath through your nose and you feel the hotness resting on your lips as you start with a gentle kiss, along knowing that this was all started from a kiss...