The Kiss of the Spider Woman Ch. 01

Story Info
Extracting Some Essential Information.
1.4k words
4.53
11.5k
5

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 03/16/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The world's most cunning and diabolical criminal mind, Lex Luthor, lay back across his mean prison cot, his head supported against the painted concrete wall, eyes closed. His fist caressed his cock, dreaming of his glory days when young beauties were drawn like moths to his flame, or at least to his ready cash. He had grown fond of one of those beauties, she who had stayed with him in his secret lair in the abandoned Gotham subway tunnels. Although not his intellectual equal, she was possessed of a compliant nature, a beautiful ass, an overflowing rack and a wonderful pair of cocksucking lips. Ah, those lips, wrapped around his cock, pumping up and down as he clutched his fingers in her lacquered hair...

...until that bastard, Superman, had foiled his nefarious schemes - by sheer luck, mind you – breaking into Lex Luthor's lair, exposing his plans and humiliating him! Now, the criminal mastermind lived in a solitary cell in the high security wing of the prison, fisting his cock and dreaming of revenge.

Then, his anger subsided and his mind returned to the woman's ass stretching her sheath dress, her white tits spilling from its bodice as she bent over his cock, sucking...

His cum pending, something, maybe a faint noise, caused him to open his eyes. Then, they widened in shock. Impossible! In his tiny cell, looming over him, not a yard away from his knees, stood an apparition of female pulchritude, clad in a skin-tight, black, hooded jumpsuit, a black domino mask surrounding her eyes. His heart pounded, his fist opened and he stared, cock falling and forgotten, trying to recalibrate his mighty brain to account for this new reality. Even in such close proximity, her outline blurred and shifted, straining his eyes. Was she wearing a stealth fabric – could such a thing exist?

Lex threw his weight forward to rise, but could not move. A glance down showed pearlescent webbing lightly holding him down to the cot and against the wall. Although surprised, he did not fear this situation. He never did – he could defeat any opponent by sheer intellectual force. Besides, the appearance of this beauty was the most intriguing phenomenon of his stay in the big house.

Then her scent surrounded him. A sudden fog of lust threatened to swamp his intellect. His cock suddenly retumesced, larger than ever, rampant to feel her touch. She gracefully knelt, sweeping back the hood to reveal rich, blonde tresses. She spread his knees and leaned over his shaft, cradling his bursting organ in one hand, his balls in the other. Her eyes dropped briefly to inspect her handful, then rose to his face. He saw that her eyes were odd behind her mask. At first glance, they appeared to be of the ordinary blue, albeit lovely, variety, but they had a supraordinary luster. She smiled slightly, then bent her head to his cock and ran her tongue from his balls up to the tip, inspiring a drop of clear fluid to materialize and start drooling over her fingers. He started at the sudden sensation and groaned, "Yes, bitch! That's it. Suck my giant cock!"

Above one side of her mask, an eyebrow made a momentary appearance and her head tilted quizzically, but she bent again to her task without demur. She plunged her mouth down around his cock.

He groaned loudly as the slippery heat and wriggling tongue assaulted his cock. Raising her mouth from his straining flesh, she spoke in a rich voice, "Now Lex, you wouldn't want the guards to hear you, would you?"

He shook his head and whispered, "Suck me!"

Despite his commanding pretension, he felt that he was losing control of this situation. His cock was enveloped again, the heat of her mouth swirling, his balls gently kneaded by her cradling hand. His cum was rising quickly - he couldn't stave it off. Her sucking was impossibly good! He twisted on the bed as much as his bonds would allow, trying to stifle his grunts as his orgasm approached. It was going to be a big one. His hips heaved up, then she pulled her mouth off his cock!

He gasped, his eyes bulging as his spasms began, but were aborted by her hands clamping his cock and balls painfully. The hands relaxed and a small rivulet of cum pulsed from his cockhead, but the massive explosion that must follow was halted. In agony, he grimaced and stared at her. Full lips pursed, her kiss descended and delicately sucked in the errant sperm. Her tongue extended delicately, sweeping up the remnants, then she grinned at him, "Well, Lex, shall we talk?"

"Bitch!" he whispered, furiously. "Finish the job!"

She said, stroking his cock lightly, "Poor Lex. You have something I want. Give it to me and I'll finish you off in style."

Panting with cum-frustration, he growled, "Yes! What is it?"

Slowly rolling her cupped palm over Lex's wet, distended cockhead, she replied, "Green kryptonite."

Groaning, he said, "It's all gone. I don't have any left!"

She bent her head to his cock. Her tongue slowly swabbed a delicious circuit around the flared head. He gasped as his cum rose again, then her hand squeezed painfully around the base of his cock.

He gasped, "They took it away. All I had!"

She made a moue, looking sad. Withdrawing her hand from his cock shaft, she inserted her middle finger into her embouchure, wetting it with her copious saliva. With the other hand, she squeezed and forcefully lifted his ball sack. Involuntarily, he lifted his ass from the cot. Quickly, she slid her hand between his buttocks and ran the wet finger up his anus. He gasped at the sudden, painful intrusion. Then she crooked the finger gently against his prostate and sucked his cock into her mouth again, swirling. It felt like his ass and cock were joined in a timeless moment of simultaneous pain and pleasure. He mewed and thrust his cock into her face. Chuckling quietly, she slowly lifted her face from his bulging cock and squeezed his balls, harder this time. "Poor Lex, do you need to cum?"

"All right, all right! I have some. Just a few micrograms, though!"

"Very good, Lex", she replied. "Where is it?"

"If I tell you, will you make me cum?"

"Of course, Lex, and I'll swallow it all. I love to eat the cum of such a powerful man." Her hand left his balls and settled gently on his pubis, while the finger in his ass stroked gently. Her tongue did another circuit, licking the juices oozing from his cock, while she pressed down on his pubis, stretching his cock skin back so that he involuntarily thrust up against her hand, propelled by the beautiful torture of his prostate. She lifted her head to smile at him. His swollen cock waved in her face as his chest heaved with his helpless exertions. Her tongue flicked out to catch another dollop of his cream, expressed by the pressure on his prostate.

Lex gasped, "It's in a lead box, hidden in a false wall of the subway tunnel, one hundred paces east of my hideout, south side! Please, suck me!"

"Oh, Lex", she cooed. Her head bent again. He gasped as his cock was once more bathed in the pleasure of her mouth. This time, her lips kept going down. His flared glans bumped ecstatically against the entrance to her throat. She pushed her lips down further while her finger pushed up his ass. He could swear that they met in the middle of his body. His orgasm exploded as her throat closed around the head like a slippery vise and her lips pressed against his pubis. Her head bobbed; her throat fucked his spewing cock. He screamed, a guttural animal sound, as his whole body heaved. Every muscle of his body worked spastically to pump his cum into her sucking throat. His consciousness faded to black.

The cell door burst open and two guards filled the room. Immediately, they spotted Luthor's body twitching in its bonds, his cock detumescing and dribbling fluids across his thigh. As they wildly scanned the tiny room, pulling out their truncheons and Tasers, a shadow flowed unseen across the ceiling and out the top of the door. A guard's hand to Luthor's throat confirmed that he still had a weak pulse. Throughout the prison, radios pealed, "Emergency lockdown! Medical assistance to high security wing, immediately!"

But by morning, the crisis had passed without resolution, as had Lex Luthor's unknown assailant.