The Kissing Spell Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers

"Hypnotized by Sabrina, obedient only to her."

"Hypnotized by Sabrina, obedient only to her."

Her loins trembled as he continued, bringing her to her last, softest orgasm to happen between them.

She moved off of the bed and on top of Jon, straddling him with her legs. She bend to down to give him a deep kiss on the cheek.

"Very good boy, as you should be," his eyelids fluttered down, mind accepting her words unconsciously and without reservation.

The next time Jon woke, light peered in from his bedroom window as the Sunday morning dawn shone almost directly in his eyes. He woke fully to confusion and deep bodily satisfaction. On his nightstand, another note was laid out for him, like the first time.

"No more doubt," it read, with Sabrina's shade of lipstick from last night.

He laid down back onto his bed, spread out and feeling a combination of fear and excitement. He'd been taken as a submissive by Sabrina Marks, and wondered if he'd woken up in Bizzaro world. Laying in bed for another hour, naked and exposed, he wondered what all of this meant. How much of his life would be his, how much of what she said were words she would live by and what had she declined to tell him that would happen later, could he fight any of this, and did he want to fight it anymore. He didn't have answers, but he had a rumbling hunger.

In a totally spontaneous move, he called Sabrina on his cellphone after getting up, and invited her to breakfast at the diner. To his surprise, she accepted.

* * *

Two weeks had passed since Sabrina had taken him, and it was nothing like what Jon envisioned it would be. The way she laid her sense of control on thickly that first weekend suggested she might be something like a hardcore dominatrix, always needing to exert and expand her control. She certainly had her moments, but he was shocked at how laissez-faire she treated this. It was definitely more at her whim, but much of the time they just spent time together. Everyday since he invited her to breakfast, there'd been some kind of communication between them everyday, whether phone calls, emails, dining together, or just talking. He never expected to get a mistress and friend out of this, but that what it was now. Sabrina admitting to it as much helped.

Jon had to wonder how much of his own actions made it like this. Laying in his bed the morning after she established her control, he was still determined to not give up total control or be resigned to just being passive and meek around her all the time. Treating her like an equal and engaging her was a world of difference from his initial fears, and she took no issue with that. He wanted to ask her if anyone she'd taken this deep and was consciously aware would be constantly fearful of her. He guessed the answer was yes, but they were both glad he opted to be himself.

Working around her hadn't changed at all, with a few key exceptions. Many times when she'd cross his path or visit him in his office, she gave him this Mona Lisa smile, her way of bragging to unsuspecting co-workers that someone claimed someone else, sexually and mentally. Jon's overall attitude changed, as he seemed just a little more easy going in demeanor, which only a few people picked up on at first. Working late one evening, knowing only a few others were, he'd left to hear what sounded like a chihuahua barking, coming from his friend's office's direction. He shook his head as he knew Sabrina had stayed late as well. He talked to her about it that night, telling her that was ill-advised. She told him she was being careful, but he was adamant about it, more so because it was his friend. She settled the issue by sending him a picture to his cellphone. He found himself looking into her blue eyes after opening it, and was taken under easily with that sight as the phone was set to speaker. He was just short of climaxing when she woke him.

"Marcus only gets to bark for me. See how lucky you are?"

Jon found himself laughing and asking for permission to release; she granted him that at his place, 30 minutes later.

In Sabrina's apartment for the first time, he cooked dinner for her in her kitchen. Neither could tell if that counted as a first date or not, but they enjoyed themselves, having no problem admitting that they were dating now. After dinner, she played a fun hypnosis game with him, testing his suggestibility, and making him give up an article of clothing everytime he gave in. Sabrina was still surprised he would put up a fight to her every now and then; he managed to keep his sweat pants on for the duration. All she had on was a work blouse of hers, panties, and stockings. He'd revealed to her in trance some things he found very sexually stimulating. She was pleased to find out that hypnosis was now on that list, but was pleasantly surprised by such things as passionate kissing and women in stockings. She usually wore stockings for work, but found it nice to tempt or reward him by wearing them around him.

Standing near her bed, he noticed the blue crystal in her hands, knowing what was coming. Preempting her, Sabrina was pulled to his embrace, lips slightly puckering for a kiss. She went unresistingly into his arms, draping an arm on his elbow, wanting to play with his hair as she tempted him with a kiss. Somewhere along the line, she'd modified the suggestion of her hypnotic kiss. Instead of just from kissing her, it would have to be accompanied by another physical sensation of her choosing. He noticed that after kissing her, he would feel a pinch, or be struck by the sound of a sharp finger snap, and trance would soon follow. They enjoyed their kiss, happily and anticipating a new night of erotic hypnosis. Jon didn't feel like interrupting the moment, but his curiosity got the best of him.

"Is Halloween coming early this year?" Jon gestured at the witch's hat propped up on her bed post.

"As it's one of my favorite holidays, maybe it should be come when I want it to," she crooned, giving him a coy look.

"Whatever you say Sabrina" he said before resuming their kiss.

"Words to live by Jonathan," she replied back, deepening their kiss. "But actually, there's something I'd like to try out with you some time. A bit of role-playing, and maybe you'd be willing to play along."

"You as a witch. Well, with your name, exotic beauty, and practically having magical abilities, why not?"

"I'm glad you see it that way dear."

"What role am I supposed to have in this?"

She giggled into his ear after gripping the lobe with her teeth, making his body shiver a little bit. "Whatever I want you to be."

She quickly seized his lips with hers, and snapped unexpectedly in his ears, making his eyes open wide and become vacant.

"And what I want now is a deliciously obedient male."

She pushed him onto her bed, and uttered commands that brought her body pleasure throughout the night.

mechan11
mechan11
244 Followers
12