The Kitchen

Story Info
What she would do with a special man.
3.6k words
4.38
13.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It is the holiday season. The time between Thanksgiving and Christmas is the time when I love to bake. I can stay in the kitchen for days making breads, brownies, cookies, pound cakes, cheesecakes and pies, especially sweet potato pies. Anyway, you come home from work one day, walk through the door and smell the sweet aroma of freshly baked breads and spices of cinnamon and nutmeg. You come into the kitchen, take a look and see that the table is covered with cakes, cookies and homemade rolls. I'm busy mashing sweet potatoes to make pies when you come up behind me, grab my ass, and give me a kiss on the back of my neck.

"How was your day?" I ask.

"Not as busy as yours I see." You say.

I laugh, give you a quick peck on the cheek and proceed to finish mashing the potatoes.

You look at me and say, "You really are mashing those potatoes hard."

I say, "But not as hard as I could mash you!"

At which point I put the bowl down, walk over to you, push you up against the refrigerator and start kissing you passionately. As I'm kissing you I unbutton your shirt and slowly take it off, kissing your neck, working my way down to your chest, letting my tongue slide from one nipple to the other, teasing you, biting you, sucking you. I reach over to the icemaker, hit the button, get a cube of ice and start rubbing it on your nipples, watching you go crazy as the ice melts and the water starts to run down your body.

"Now I can't have you standing here getting your pants wet, can I? I guess they have to come off!" I say.

I continue to kiss you slowly as I undo your pants and slowly start to pull them down your legs. Of course I stop and massage that luscious ass for a while before continuing. You quickly step out of the pants and stand there looking hard and wild! I love the way you look standing there naked in my private domain, the kitchen. I get some more ice and proceed to continue what I started. I put the ice in my mouth and begin to lick your neck, your shoulders, and your chest. I want you to feel my cold tongue on your hot body. By the time I get to your chest, the ice has melted, but I get more. But first I lick and suck on your nipples with my hot tongue, while taking the ice in my hands and rubbing it over your balls.

You gasp as the ice hits you, but I pin you against the refrigerator with my body, not letting you get away. I kiss you hard as I stroke the ice all over your dick and balls. You are squirming, trying to get away from me, but I won't let you go, not yet. I continue to rub ice on you, feeling you get hard as the ice melts, but you go soft when I apply more.

I say, "Oh, Mr. Happy doesn't like the ice huh? I'll fix that!"

I walk over to the counter and dip my finger into the sweet potato mixture. I put my finger in your mouth and ask you what more is needed in it for flavor. You suck my finger and say that it needs more sugar, spices and lemon, to which I go and add more. You can't believe that I actually go back to working on the pies, leaving you there hanging (literally).

You have this sad puppy dog look on your face when I turn and say to you, "Poor baby! Don't worry you're going to enjoy what comes next!"

I smile and you see that special gleam in my eyes when you know I'm about to be a naughty, naughty, naughty girl, and you can't wait, for you know how creative I can be!

I go back to you and start kissing you, starting at your ear. I make long wet circles with my tongue as I work my way down your neck, your shoulder, until I get to your nipples. You feel something warm being applied to your nipples; you look down and see that I am using the sweet potato mixture. I am sucking and licking the sweet potatoes off your nipples, feeling them get hard under my tongue. I love hearing you moan as I work my magic on you and I stop so that things and get even better. I clear off the counter, take you by the hand, and move you onto the counter. You look puzzled but I tell you to climb up on the counter and lay down. Your eyes get big, but you do as you're told. I love watching you laying there motionless, beautiful and naked, and all mine!

I lean over you, whisper in your ear, "Now the fun starts!"

I start kissing your eyes, your nose, and your ear. I kiss your lips softly at first, and then I lick your lips before I insert my tongue into your mouth. We kiss slow, deep and passionate; all the while I am working my hand down your beautiful hard body. I let my fingers play with your navel, and then I start pulling on the hair around your dick. I slide my hand down and start playing with your balls, squeezing them, kneading them as if I were kneading bread dough. You moan into my mouth and I can tell that you are enjoying the feeling, which makes me more determined to do what I'm about to do to you. I stop playing with your balls and get a tube of whipped topping and starting at your neck down to your dick, I make a straight line. You let out a little shriek as you feel the cold cream begin placed on you.

I then start licking the cream off your body, starting at your neck and working my way down to your stomach. I watch as your dick starts to get hard and begins to rise.

I go over to it and say, "Your turn is next!"

I take a handful of sweet potatoes and grease up your rapidly rising pole. I stroke your hard dick up and down between my hands, loving the feel of your stiff flesh and the texture of the sweet potatoes beneath my fingers. You love the feeling, I can tell because you start lifting your hips up and down to match my rhythm. I lean down and start licking the head of your dick, loving the taste of the combination of you and the sweet potatoes. I then start sucking on the head, taking it in slowly, rubbing my tongue all over it. I haven't forgotten your balls; they also are covered with potatoes and being massaged.

I continue to work on your head, licking, sucking, and giving it little nibbles, when I start to take your entire shaft deep into my mouth. You let out a deep groan as I start working on your dick with my mouth, deep and slow, up and down. You increase the pace, working your hips up and down with the motions of my mouth.

You move faster, humping my mouth harder, when I stop and tell you, "Oh no, not yet!"

I start laughing and go back to fixing the sweet potatoes pies. You sit up on your elbows, shocked that I would get you that worked up and not let you finish. You are thinking that I will be back, I won't let you suffer like that, but you are wrong. I put the rest of the filling in the pie shells, put the pies in the oven, set the timer, clean the mixing bowls and start opening packages of cream cheese to make a cheesecake.

That is when you get really mad and jump off the counter, coming after me.

I laugh as I try to get away from you, asking you, "What's wrong? What did I do?"

You tell me, "You know what you did! Now it's time for payback!"

I'm still laughing as you pull me close to you and start kissing me hard! I feel your hand as you grab and start massaging my breast. I'm not laughing now as I succumb to that passionate kiss, melting in your arms, and feeling myself being swept away. As you kiss me, I feel my clothes being removed and I begin to help you. You pull me tighter to you, holding me in your arms. I love the feel of your chest against my breasts, and the feel of your dick between my legs, making me hot and wet.

As you continue to kiss me, I feel your hand start rubbing my mound, getting me wetter and hotter. I moan as I feel you stroking my clit with those long strong fingers. I start grinding against your hand, trying to encourage you to let your fingers enter me, and you reply by doing so. I feel myself squirting juice as your fingers glide in and out of me with long deep steady strokes. It feels so good having your fingers inside me, but I want more, much more! You keep on stroking me with your fingers, as you begin to suck on my nipple, pulling on it with your lips, biting it with your teeth. It is driving me crazy and I beg you to please take me!

You say, "Oh no! Not yet!"

You start clearing off the table, moving all the baked goods to the counter.

I'm wondering what you are up to when you look at me and say, "Come here!"

I hesitate when you come over, kiss me lightly and take me by the hand, leading me to the table. You start kissing me as you take me to the table and sit me down on top of it. You lean me back on the table, rubbing your hands all over me, making me feel good. I close my eyes and just lay there enjoying the feeling.

I feel my legs being thrown on top of your shoulders, and look up to see you with the cream cheese in your hand. I'm wondering what are you about to do to me, when you read my face and start laughing.

"My turn now!" you say, and I begin to get really turned on.

You take the cream cheese and smooth it down my hot wet snatch, and then you begin to start eating it and me! I can feel your tongue making long slow wet licks up and down. You point your tongue and start probing deep inside my hot tight hole. I start going crazy as I feel you insert those luscious fingers of yours inside of me. I just lay back and enjoy the feelings of your fingers screwing me, twisting around inside me, while your teeth and tongue lick and bite my inner lips and my clit.

I am grinding now for all I'm worth, feeling my orgasm as it begins to build from deep inside me. My orgasm is going to be massive when it hits and I'm working my way to get there as fast as possible. You increase your motions, fingers fucking me, your mouth sucking me, and I feel my breathing become harder, sweat is forming under me, I feel my juices increasing, and I know my orgasm is about to hit, when suddenly you stop, climb on top of me and start slamming into me for all your worth! I hold on to your shoulders, wrap my legs around your waist and meet you stroke for stroke. We kiss and with the taste of all the flavors and all our juices, it tastes so good and makes me want to drink you in deeply. You continue to pound into me, deep and hard, I grip your ass, loving the feel of your muscles as you work yourself in and out of me.

You lean up and take one of my legs and put it on your shoulder, making me feel you go even deeper inside of me. I feel myself becoming short of breath as you screw me deep, long and hard. The stroking feels so good, oh so good, when I feel my orgasm begin to build again. I start arching my back as the orgasm builds, you grab my other leg and throw it on your shoulder, making the strokes go even deeper, I start screaming as I feel myself on the edge of my orgasm, that is when you shove yourself deep into me in one long hard push!. My orgasm hits, almost taking both of us off the table! At this point I'm hoping that we don't break the table!

My orgasm causes the muscles of my pussy to tighten up, milking and gripping your dick tight, which causes you to come inside of me, hard and fast! We hold each other tight, enjoying the moment, loving the feeling of our orgasms as they begin to die down. We kiss each other softly, and then you climb off of me and sit down in the chair, looking very tired, very satisfied, very sweaty and very sexy!

I get down off of the table and walk over to the counter where I get my hands on a bottle of vegetable oil. I was going to use it to make a pound cake, but what the heck, watching you sitting there in the chair, with your head back resting on the counter, and your eyes closed with a big smile on your face, and sweat pouring down your body, has sparked in me another idea! I take the oil and pour it down my chest, rubbing it into my chest and massaging my breasts. I take both hands and begin to play with my nipples, rubbing, squeezing, and caressing them, at the same time, I'm watching you breathe, and that just makes my nipples get that much harder while I'm rubbing them. I oil up my arms, my shoulders, and the front of my legs. I leave my big brown ass for you to oil up later. I walk over to you and start rubbing my breasts on your neck, running them down your chest, taking my nipples and rubbing them against yours making them hard. That is when you start moaning and open your eyes.

Your eyes light up as you see that I am covered with oil and you start looking around when I take the bottle and show it to you.

"Is this what you are looking for?" I ask!

You barely whisper out a "yes" as I pour the oil on your neck and begin to massage it into your body, starting with your neck, your shoulders, your arms, your hands, your fingers (which I begin to suck on), your stomach and your thighs. I love the feel of your hard muscles combined with the oil. You feel so slippery and firm under my touch and I love it! We start rubbing each other, you sitting down, my standing and facing you, feeling your hands as they massage me from my breasts down between my legs. I then lean over and kiss you while coating your dick and your balls with oil. Now I'm really getting turned on as you start to slowly become hard and grow within my hand. As we continue to kiss, I slide my arms around your neck and sit on your lap. You take your hands and grab my ass, kneading it with those strong big hands of yours.

I grind myself on top of your dick, feeling it slide between my inner lips and loving the feeling of our oily bodies rubbing up against each other. I love the feel of our bodies sliding up and down each other, your arms as they hold me, grab me, and feel me! The feel of your nipples as they get hard against my soft breasts, it's just too much for me to take and I then rise up and ease myself down slowly on top of your hard pulsating dick. I go slowly for I want to feel every delicious inch as it goes deep inside of me. We both moan together as I take in your fullness. I just sit there and start squeezing my inner muscles around that big hard member of yours.

I lick your ear and whisper, "Don't move", all the time gripping and squeezing and milking your dick with my tight, hot pussy.

It feels so good to me, but it is driving you crazy and then you finally can't take it anymore, you grab my hips and start slamming me up and down on your hardness! What a feeling! I continue to ride you as you continue to guide me with those strong hands on my ass, lifting me up and down, as you slide in and out of me. We continue this as our passion builds. The sensation is wonderful with the feel of our oily bodies sliding and gliding against each other, and you ramming and slamming me on the inside.

Then it hits! You start to buck like a wild stallion, wrapping your arms around me, holding me tight, and biting my shoulder as your orgasm hits! I feel you shoot your hot load inside of me, I can feel your dick throbbing deep inside me and that makes me hit my orgasm, hard! I go to hold on to you, but the orgasm is so strong, so powerful, that I feel my hand hit something on the counter. What I hit, I don't know and don't care at the moment, and I'll worry about it after we're done!

We continue to tremble in each other's arms, shaking in passion, enjoying the feel as the orgasms wanes. We continue to ride each other slowly until your soft dick slides out of me and I can feel the wetness of our juices run out of my body. Minutes go by when we finally open our eyes and look at each other. To our shock, we are covered in flour! I look and most of area is covered in flour! I guess when my orgasm hit; I not only hit the bag of flour, but punched a hole in it! We continue to look around and both start laughing at the situation.

We proceed to clean up the kitchen, then look at each other and come up with the same idea at the same time! You take me by the hand and we almost trip over each other trying to get into the shower! The water is barely warm when you push me up against the shower wall and begin to start kissing me. We have a lot to clean up, both flour and oil is all over our bodies. We get the soap and start lathering each other up, my working from your head down to your knees and you concentrating more on my breasts than any place else.

I love the feel of your soapy hands on my body and you know this as you start rubbing my nipples between your fingers. We hold each other in a hug as we soap up our shoulders, backs and legs. I love the way your ass feels in my hands! I take my fingers and slide them up and down between your cheeks, feeling your ass get tight as I start playing with your hole. I forget that I have an ass too, as you take your finger and start inserting it up my ass!

"Okay! I'll stop!" I tell you which makes you laugh.

I take the soap and start stroking your dick in my hand, feeling it grow between my soapy fingers, watching it get long and hard. I reach out to put the soap up, when it slips out of my hand.

I bend over to pick it up, when I feel you enter my hot snatch from behind and say, "Little girl, don't you know that you should never, ever bend over in the shower?!"

I can't say a thing as you begin stroking me slow and hard from behind. I place one leg up on the tub side, and reach my arms around to hold on to you, feeling you go deeper inside me from the back. Now I'm really worked up having you holding my breasts while pounding me from behind, and the water beating on both of our bodies! God, it makes me feel so good! We continue this position for a while, you stroking me hard and slow, then fast and hard! You keep stroking and pushing, and shoving and beating yourself into me when your orgasm hits. You let out a deep moan, almost animalistic in sound which gets me to go over the edge. We are shaking as the orgasms hit, and I just enjoy the feeling of both our cream and the water running down my legs. We finish in the shower, get dressed when we hear the smoke alarm sounding!

I go into the kitchen to find that my potatoes pies are burnt!

I am so disappointed, looking like I want to cry when you come up behind me and whisper in my ear, "Don't worry baby. I'll come home early tomorrow and help you make some more!"

That quickly puts a smile on my face and I can't wait for tomorrow (and us) to come!