The Kitchen Surprise

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

John grinned. "Oh yeah. You, love?"

Lilly moaned again as Aaron scissored his fingers inside her. "You get your ass over here."

John chuckled. "You sure it's my ass you want?"

Lilly grabbed him in hand and his smug grin vanished into an aroused "O". She ran her slick, messy hand along his length in time with the movements of Aaron's fingers, matching his rhythm. John, his knees suddenly feeling unstable, gripped the table tightly with one hand, and grasped Lilly's shoulder with the other. From behind her, Aaron laced the fingers of his free hand with John's.

Lilly pulled John close and ran his cock along her slick fold. They both gasped as his tip ran over her clit. His head came to rest on hers, their breath on each others' faces, blown in short puffs. Lilly took the opportunity to pull him into a deep kiss. John bucked forward and they swallowed each other's moans.

Lilly felt Aaron's hand slip from John's and run over her back in encouraging movements.

After a few long moments, Lilly broke away for breath.

"So how're we going to do this?" she questioned.

Aaron was prepared for the question. "I'm going to need you to shift a little, hon. Just get up on your knees here..."

Lilly squirmed a bit and managed to get onto her knees on the tabletop without dislodging Aaron's fingers or John's embrace. When she settled, both men laid kisses on her shoulders in praise.

"Now the rest of it's up to us," Aaron continued.

Sharing a look with John, he slipped his fingers out of her and both men took position below her entrances.

A looked passed between the two men, and in an instant she was fuller than she'd even been. She let out a moan; low and loud, a guttural noise of pleasure that sent both men bucking further inside her. Both cocks stretched her deliciously, and she almost sobbed from the aching satisfaction in brought her.

"Move," she breathed.

Both men were panting heavily, and neither needed to be told twice. John went first, slipping out of her just enough to ram back up inside her. He cried out from the sensation of his sensitive cock squeezed tightly inside her wet warmth. Aaron, inside her from behind, could feel John's movements through the thin wall inside Lilly and returned the other man's noises with a groan. He couldn't hold on any longer and pistoned slowly in and out of her ass.

"God, Lilly," John groaned. "You're so hot. So tight. I just..." He thrust again. "Oohh. You feel so good."

She kissed his neck. "I love the way you both feel inside me. Like I'm being torn apart but it feels so good."

Both men let out moans.

"More." Lilly demanded.

Aaron was struggling to maintain enough composure to speak. "More... Ugh... More what, sweetheart?"

Words were scrambled in Lilly's brain and she didn't have the presence of mind to rearrange them. She let out a whimper. "MORE."

Aaron understood the simple message and drove into her harder.

Within moments, the trio had found a rhythm. Their slick bodies were lubricated by the enormous mess on and around them, and they slid over each others skin like silk on silk. John pulled out, and Aaron pushed in. John pushed in, and Aaron pulled out. Lilly rocked back and forth, losing herself in sensual ecstasy.

The men's grunts, groans, and Lilly's sighs and shouts crescendoed as the tension in each of their bellies coiled tighter and tighter.

"PLEASE, JOHN. AARON, PLEASE!!" Lilly gripped John's hips in desperation, shoving his cock inside her harder. Faster.

"I'm not gonna last, love," John choked.

"Close," she keened. "So close!"

Aaron was reaching his limit behind her. He massaged her breasts roughly and jerked his wildly. Two more strokes and he shouted, spilling himself inside her.

John rubbed her clit with his thumb frantically. The spark of sensation and the sounds of Aaron's release were enough to set Lilly off. With a scream of pleasure, the tension inside her snapped, and the wave of her orgasm rolled over her. Her inner muscles clenched down on John's cock and he followed her over the edge.

The three slowed their rhythm gradually. Their noises fell from shouts to satiated hums and moans. Exhausted, the three leaned heavily on each other and basked in the afterglow.

After a few minutes, Aaron sat up with a gentle shlock as he unpasted himself from Lilly's back. All three laughed at the sound and laughed again when John and Lilly sat up, producing a similar noise. Lilly took a long look at John and then gave his cheek a good lick.

Savouring the sweet taste of syrup from earlier, she smiled wide.

"We really have to do this again sometime."

12