The Kitchen Table

Story Info
Husband orally pleasures his wife while she plays online
2.4k words
4.05
41.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I loved it when my wife had her days off. I worked at home so it was good to spend time together. I could always tell when she had a date. Once we'd gotten out of bed she was full of energy, eating her breakfast quickly and keen for us to walk the dog, whatever the weather. I don't know whether she could tell that I knew; she gave no indication. But she strode out with the dog eager to return home to coffee, biscuits and the internet.

I relished the days that she wasn't working and we could walk the dog together. On these walks we'd talked of every topic imaginable over the years, and argued almost never. Sex had become a very common subject recently, especially since our children were pretty much sorted and we had the house to ourselves. We'd begun to explore a lot more in recent years; not an uncommon occurrence for couples our age who were rediscovering each other after years of childrearing. On these walks we had bared our souls to each other; confessing long harboured fantasies and desires. The walks seemed to make things easier for us to say, allowed us to test the waters first.

On this particular day it was cold and sunny, with a touch of frost first thing. The trees had mostly shed their leaves and the cows we negotiated on our walks would soon be wintering in the large shippons close to the farm. The dog did his own thing, as dogs are wont to do, following invisible trails along the verges and hedgerows. We walked quickly; hats, gloves and thick fleece jackets helping to keep out the chill autumnal air. She took my hand more often than usual and turned even the most innocent of my remarks into sexual innuendo. She suggested that we might have some fun that evening playing one of our favourite 'Dress up' games and I don't doubt that we were both thinking of the sexual possibilities as we walked most of the way back home in a companionable silence.

Back home she quickly unlaced her boots and gave the dog's paws a cursory wipe before making the coffee. Her eyes were sparkling and she was humming tunelessly under her breath all the while. Everything was ready. Mugs set out and coffee brewing in the cafetiere. She hesitated, frowning slightly; I knew she was debating whether to switch on her laptop or wait a while. Maybe she thought we ought to enjoy our coffee together, sociably. I was tempted to prolong her agony, but brought my own laptop into the kitchen and switched it on. Immediately, her face brightened, she switched hers on also, plugging hers and mine into neighbouring sockets, as we sat at the kitchen table, side by side, with our laptops. Mine was faster to start up and she drummed her fingers impatiently.

It wasn't long before I could see a bar flash orange at the bottom of her screen and she switched her instant messenger to 'appear offline', not wanting to be disturbed. I watched her for a moment, she was transfixed by the screen, smiling at whatever her friend was saying. She soon developed a rhythm, alternatively typing and then smiling as she read the responses. Her expression was calm, her worry lines smoothed, as she relaxed. Occasionally she laughed softly and wound her long hair around her fingers as she thought of a suitable retort. Usually I would stay sat next to her, sneaking glances at her reddening face, and when the blush spread further, onto her chest, and her typing became more staccato and she swore as she made increasingly more typos, I would discreetly leave her to it.

Occasionally she dropped little remarks about her time online; who she's been 'playing' with; describing what beautiful lingerie her cross dressing friend had been wearing; a snippet from a hot roleplay that she'd taken part in that day. She usually knew just what to tell me when; making me ragingly horny, or tipping me over the edge when she wanted to watch me cum. Sometimes when I wandered back into the kitchen she would be watching a guy jerking off on his web cam, her face flushed and her hands typing furious dirty encouragement. She would look up at me, a fire in her eyes as she told me who she was watching. I loved that she made guys cum using only the power of her imagination and dirty vocabulary. I also knew she had a penchant for watching the effect she had on these horny guys.

Back to that particular morning and I didn't discreetly leave. I watched as her face became puzzled and her typing became hesitant. She fidgeted in her seat, then sat up, her back straight and turned to me with her face scarlet.

'He says I have to ask you if you're ready. What's going on?' she cleared her throat as her voice faded into huskiness. I smiled at her and leaned in to kiss her, her cheeks burning in embarrassment and confusion.

'It's ok sweetie. It's your turn to have some fun. With him,' I gestured towards her laptop. 'And me.' The screen shook as a 'nudge' was sent. Her eyes flicked back to the screen, biting her bottom lip.

'He says I have to read out what he's typing. So you can hear.' A slight catch still in her voice made my stomach lurch. 'What have you two been up to? When were you talking to him?' smiling now; her eyes sparkling as her mind raced to work out what was happening.

'Keep your eyes on the screen and your hands on the keyboard.' I tried to make it sound like an order, but it came out as a request. She smiled and shook her head; not as a refusal more as an "I don't know what to do with you" type gesture.

'He says you have to get under the table,' grinning broadly now, as she finally knew where this was going. I crawled under the table and knelt facing her. Her skirt hung over her knees; her feet barefoot, slippers abandoned.

'Push my knees apart and admire me,' I heard her disembodied voice giggle as she relayed her friend's instructions. I placed a hand on each knee and gently coaxed them wider, watching her thighs stretch and then she lifted her feet to plant them much wider. Her voice faltered a little as she told me to use my fingers and caress her over her panties. Her friend's instructions had been explicit: 'Run your finger along the line from my clit to my sweet tight hole.' I heard both embarrassment and amusement in her voice.

I was already getting very aroused by the game and the delightful scent of her pussy. I hummed as I placed my face an inch from the cotton, head under her skirt and breathed happily.

I did as I was instructed and felt how warm and wet she was, even through her cotton panties. I ran my finger just inside the leg of her panties, stroking her inner thigh as I did so. She shifted in her seat and sighed softly, still typing. I slipped my finger in further, stroking her labia softly, running my finger down across her clit and her opening. I felt the moisture soak the cotton and leave my finger moist. She shifted, opening her thighs wider wanting my finger inside her. But it was not to be. I heard the disappointment in her voice as she instructed me to withdraw my finger from her panties.

Then I saw her hands appear under the table and lift up her skirt and quickly remove her panties. My heartbeat quickened; we were getting down to business! She sat back up and I heard her typing once more. When it stopped she pulled her skirt back up and opened her thighs slightly, allowing me to gaze at the delicious sight of her beautiful pussy. Following her instructions once more, I pushed her legs wide apart and moved back up between her thighs. Inhaling deeply; I savoured the stronger, musky, tangy scent as I pressed my face into her soft fur. Softly I kissed her lips; and then using only the tip of my tongue, started to tease her petals apart.

I heard her exhale loudly and she slid forward in the chair; making access easier. I wiggled my tongue tip in as I pressed my mouth to her; running my tongue up and down, parting her lips wider. I ran my tongue up and down inside her lips, around her clit, but not directly touching it and swirling around her hole. She was so wet by now and I lapped at her juices. Her skin was so slick and shifting that my tongue felt like it was moving everything around.

'Suck on my clit,' her voice had a delicious edge of desperation to it and I did as instructed, loving the spasm that shook her as I did so. I remembered the time we'd been experimenting and I'd done this with a mouthful of ice cream: the noises she'd made then. My already hard cock lurched uncomfortably in my jeans at the memory of that night.

As if sensing my discomfort she told me that if I wasn't already stroking I could do so. I imagined her friend was being amply entertained by whatever she was typing and was already stroking to her words of encouragement. I sucked harder on her clit as I opened my fly. I struggled to get past my boxers but finally freed my cock. The teeth of my zipper scraped the shaft but I did not care. I did not want to stop long enough to free myself properly. I started to stroke my cock. Not the most comfortable of positions I'd ever been in, but one of the hottest.

As my teeth gently grazed her, she shifted upwards slightly, encouraging my mouth and tongue a little further south. I resisted the impulse to slide my tongue inside her though, not having been told to do so and wanting to tease her, to make her wait. In contrast to my previous enthusiastic sucking, I licked her clit very gently with my tongue, drawing it out. I felt it emerge fully from its hood, hard. She was moaning audibly now, making me stroke faster.

My grip was familiar, firm on the shaft and stroking up and over the sensitive ridge of my cock's head. I could feel how rigid I was, how excited I was and quickly my fingers were slick with my precum. A delicious ache began in my balls, the need to cum.

'Fuck me with your tongue, now!' she almost shouted the command, so worked up was she. I loved hearing her demand exactly what she wanted from me. She was usually the more dominant one in our sexual activities but rarely stated quite so baldly what she wanted. My cock got even stiffer and leaked even more as I heard her voice say those words.

I ran my mouth down over her and paused just over her opening. I was tempted to just bury my head in between her thighs and fuck her senseless immediately, but I didn't want her to cum just yet. So I stuck out my tongue and pressed the tip of it only in her, probing softly as she tried to push herself forward, to impale herself on my tongue. I stopped stroking my cock so that I could hold her still, holding her thighs with my hands.

I pushed her thighs apart some more and pressed my tongue harder, sliding slowly into her: burying my tongue deep in her. Swirling and thrusting, my tongue rippling inside her hot pussy. She always tastes so fucking good, I began to suck greedily at her juices while my tongue fucked her fast and deep. I could feel the strength in her internal muscles rippling and gripping my tongue as it lashed at her. I felt her hand grab hold of my hair and try to pull my head further towards her. She ground herself against my face, coating my cheeks with her tangy juices, bashing my nose into her. She was getting wilder now as my tongue thrust ever deep into her, and I sucked hard, using my mouth, my tongue, drinking every drop. I had to start stroking my cock again: I was rock solid.

I didn't know whether she was still typing by now; I was lost in between her thighs. My head was pinned in her iron grip and I was trying to breathe as my nose was mashed against her clit as and my mouth was buried deep in her. I was getting close; grinding my hand against the base of my cock, waiting for the signs from her before letting myself go. Then, just as I was beginning to feel light headed and wondering if I was going to pass out, she gripped my head with even more force, went rigid and cried out. I felt her ripple and shudder inside; her pussy walls gripping me, her legs thrashing as her orgasm quaked through her. I bashed my head on the table when her thighs suddenly released me and I came with such force that I spurted over her leg.

I knelt there under the table, watching my cum trickle down my wife's leg, and waiting for my heartbeat and breathing to return to normal. I caressed her leg softly, looking up the length of it to her swollen wet pussy; the source of so much pleasure for us both. I heard her type again and then she slid down off her chair and sat with me under the table. Her face was totally lit up as she passed me a paper napkin and I cleaned up she snuggled up to me.

'Thank you sweetie. That was wonderful. You were both very naughty. Talking to each other behind my back.' she kissed me then, sliding her tongue in to taste her flavours still in my mouth. 'But I'm extremely glad that you did.' I was hoping that now maybe now she'd feel comfortable with cumming when she played with her friends online; I knew she'd wanted to for some time but that she hadn't felt quite right about it. I was glad that I'd been able to be part of her losing her 'online virginity.' And if I could help in a similar fashion again -- well she deserved it.