The Kitchen Window

Story Info
Watching wife and ex having a ball in the kitchen.
1.6k words
3.35
61.2k
23
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
rodsmall
rodsmall
2 Followers

Movement in the kitchen catches my eye as I pass the window on my way to the front door. I stop and turn to peer inside and there they are my beautiful wife Amy and her ex-boyfriend Rich. Amy is naked, kneeling in front of Rich, her perfect nipples erect in full excitement. Rich is leaning against the edge of our kitchen table, he is shirtless, and his khaki shorts are bunched up around his ankles. Amy's right hand is between his legs, rolling his testicles between her fingers while she traces the underside of his long shaft from base to head with her tongue. Her left hand slides up his right leg and around to his ass, pulling him closer. Tilting her head slightly to the left, Amy wraps her full lips around the head of his thick cock and draws him inside her mouth.

An intoxicating mix of excitement and jealously flood through me. I've fantasized about this moment for a very long time, but never really dared believe it would happen and not in my wildest dreams did I think I would have the chance to actually see it with my own eyes! Over the years I had often told Amy of my fantasy of her being with another man. A deep seeded desire to provide her with that most fleeting of experiences. The excitement and raw heat of being with a new lover. Like being on a roller coaster for the first time, there is the thrill of the unknown. Not knowing where his hands will touch her next, or what he will feel like to her touch and inside of her.

My strongest desire is to pleasure Amy completely and in every way possible has led to this moment. Our discussions of this fantasy of mine had never really led anywhere. While at times, I think the idea had some appeal to Amy, she said she just didn't think she could ever relax and be comfortable with a stranger. Then one day she received a call from Rich. He had split with his wife and just needed a friend to talk to. They had dated for a few years back in college, but it wasn't meant to be. While they had both moved on, they had also found themselves back in each others arms a time or two after their split. They had remained casual friends and we had run into him a time or two when we were first dating. Overall, Rich was a good guy.

Rich had continued to call Amy once a week or so, and slowly an idea came to me. I asked Amy if she thought she would be comfortable enough with Rich to explore the idea of living out my fantasy. She was not overly excited about the idea, but did agree that there was a comfort level there and the idea of being with him might possibly excite her a little. We agreed that if a chance ever presented itself that we'd keep an open mind about it. That was pretty much it for several months until out of the blue he was back in our area one weekend and asked what we were doing? Amy and I talked and came up with the idea of inviting him down to the house. We'd have some drinks and talk and enjoy ourselves and if Amy was comfortable and wanted to see if something might happen, she would tell me and I'd fake a reason to leave them alone for one hour.

It had been a fun evening! The cocktails had flowed as Amy and Rich talked and talked about the past. As the number of drinks we'd consumed went up, the stories had gotten more and more amusing and we all had laughed and laughed all evening long. Finally, while Rich was up mixing some drinks I leaned in and asked Amy what she thought? Would she like for me to give them some privacy? She was obviously nervous about the idea, but I could tell she was excited at the possibility as well. Finally she nodded and said she'd possibly like to see what might happen without me there. It wasn't difficult, we faked a phone call and I headed out to take care of a "work emergency". In reality I had went to my office and worked on paperwork. We had agreed that I'd be gone for an hour, and it was one of the longest hours of my life! After many false starts I had managed to get somewhat focused on some paperwork until finally it had been a little over an hour and I headed home. I was so excited and curious to find out what happened! My imagination had been working overtime, but never in my wildest dreams did I think I would be treated to the sight I was seeing through the kitchen window.

Amy was now completely into what she was doing. Stroking him with her right hand while she slid her mouth up and down his hard penis. Rich was now gazing down, watching Amy pleasuring him. His low moans encouraging her to continue. She randomly increased and slowed her pace, slowly twisting her head right and left as she bobbed up and down. Knowing full well the incredible sensations he was feeling, my own penis was springing to life, rapidly hardening and straining against the confines of my jeans. I had fantasize so many times about what it would be like to see Amy giving another man a blow-job and finally experiencing the reality was almost more than I could take.

Amy now removed Rich's cock from her mouth and slowly stroked him with her right hand while her left hand tugged and squeezed his balls. Finally, looking up into his eyes, Amy releases her grip on his manhood and rises to meet him in a passionate kiss. His hand quickly disappears between Amy's legs, causing her to moan huskily. Without breaking their kiss, Rich maneuvers Amy backwards, until she is pressed against the kitchen wall. His right hand is feverishly stroking her wetness and his left hand is on her ass, his fingers pressing into her flesh. Their kiss breaks and his lips make their way along her jaw and down to her neck as she tilts her head back in accept ness.

Keeping her pressed against the wall, he lifts her right leg up and to the side and I am treated to a good view of her glistening sex, wet and fully aroused by his touch. He uses his right hand to guide himself to her opening. I am only ten feet away at the window and I can clearly see his cock slowly disappear inside her waiting pussy as he begins to roughly massage her breast with his right hand. Balancing on one leg, Amy moves her hips in time with Rich's thrusts. Their lips meet again as she wraps her right arm around his shoulder to help maintain her balance.

They are soon in a rhythm, moving as one in time with their shared passion. Breaking their kiss, Amy leans her head back against the wall, her mouth is slightly open, and I can tell his thrusts are making her moan. Soon, Rich lowers Amy's leg to the ground and leans backwards, to give himself a better angle. I can no longer see him penetrating her, but I judging from the look on Amy's face, this new position is working wonders for her. Her head is now tilted off to the side and her eyes are closed tightly, as I can now faintly hear her moaning "oh yeah" through the closed window. She's obviously building towards a powerful orgasm. But, before she peaks, Rich slows his pace. Kissing her neck, he leans forward and back, slowly giving her as much of himself as he can.

Soon he withdraws from her completely and guides her towards the table. Moving behind her, kissing her shoulders as he gently presses her forward until she is bent over, laying face down on the table. He then runs his tongue down her spine, over her lower back and finally down between her ass checks, before kneeling completely and burying his face between her wide-spread legs. Amy jumps slightly at this new sensation but is soon rocking back against his tongue. She is obviously ready for whatever he has to offer her, and before long he stands up and guides his erection into her from behind.

Methodically, Rich eases his length slowly into Amy's waiting womb until his pelvis presses against her round ass. Just as slowly, he pulls himself all the way back out, before pushing in her again. Ever so gradually, Rich increases his pace, in and out, in and out, pressing harder and harder against her in order to get every last in centimeter of himself into my beautiful wife.

Before long he is thrusting faster and faster, harder and harder into her, there bodies slamming together lustfully and I can again hear Amy gutturally moaning each time he bangs into her. She is lying across the table, her face turned towards me, eyes tightly shut. She is gripping the edge of the table with her hands to steady herself and as her passion builds towards explosion, I can see her knuckles turning white as she clings to the table with all her might. Soon her moans begin to turn into grunting noises that increase in volume and intensity, until she practically screams, "oh god... I'm Cumming, I'm Cumming!"

Riches pace suddenly falters as he holds himself deep inside my wife, grunting loudly as his own orgasm explodes into her quivering body.

Rich slumps over lying on Amy's back, facing away from me, holding her in post-coytal bliss. Amy shivers slightly as her mind and body calm themselves. Her eyes blink open and are quickly locked with my own eyes. I give her a wink and mouth the words, "I Love You" to her. She flashes a gorgeous smile back at me and then returns my silent statement of our love.

rodsmall
rodsmall
2 Followers