The Kitten Chronicles Ch. 03

Story Info
After a day of Sir's torment, Kitten cums.
1.2k words
4.46
15.5k
10

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 10/04/2022
Created 05/05/2011
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the final chapter of The Kitten Chronicles. Thanks to everyone for the votes, feedback, and comments. It's very much appreciated!

============================================

She pushed into his hand as he petted her, running his strong fingers gently through her hair. His voice crooned softly, "Good girl, Kitten. I am pleased," All day he'd toyed with her, bringing her to the precipice of orgasm time and time again only to call her back with a single syllable command. "No." It didn't matter how she begged or how many times she apologized, the answer stayed the same. "No." Her desire to please him was stronger than her need; and, no matter how impossible it seemed, she obeyed.

She'd never been so desperate, so needy, so aroused, teetering on the edge of blissful release. The bed was a wreck from her body writhing on the sheets all day, and her body trembled, a jumbled mass of tautly-stretched nerves.

He put a finger under her chin and lifted her face so that she met his eyes. He bent his head to hers and crushed her lips beneath his. She moaned into his mouth as he plundered her with his tongue, meeting him thrust for hungry thrust. He pushed her on to her back and tied her wrists to the bedposts with the waiting black silk scarves. She pulled against them, arching her back as she looked at him with eyes that burned green fire.

He drew his finger from her neck to her belly button and back up to her breasts where he grazed a nipple with his fingertip until it pebbled, and she moaned. His lips followed his finger, circling her nipple with his tongue, finally drawing it into his hot mouth, sucking, biting, as she strained urgently against the scarves. He continued his sweet torment, moving to her other breast as his fingers moved down her belly until he reached her hot, wet center; and she lifted her hips to press against his hand.

"Patience, Kitten," he murmured, sliding one finger deep inside his drenched pussy as he rubbed her clit with his thumb. He continued the assault on her over-stimulated nipples and slipped in a second finger as her moans got louder, her voice pleading for permission to cum. He kissed her hard, mercilessly, allowing her to suck his tongue for only a moment before whispering in her ear, "What do you want, Kitten?"

"I want to cum for you, Sir," her voice was strained, beseeching. "Please let me cum for you."

"Hmmm...." He stroked her lips with his tongue. His fingers moved relentlessly in his pussy, her hips gyrating against his hand. "Almost," he whispered, increasing the speed and pressure on her clit. She bucked against him, and he said, "Cum, Kitten...cum now."

At his command, her body jerked violently, shuddering as she came crashing in great waves of pleasure, moaning, her words a jumbled concoction of, "Yes, uh huh, Sir, thank you, ohmygod, oh, oh, oh, yes, yes, yes" drawing the syllables out as her juices flooded his hand, her thighs, and the bed.

He watched her spiral down, felt the tremors and aftershocks course through her with every little movement of his fingers. He brought her back to the edge and watched her eyes go wide. "Again, Sir? Can Kitten cum again?" Her tongue darted out to lick her lips, and he kissed her.

"Patience," he admonished with a sinister smile.

He slid down her body, stroking her belly with his tongue, sliding his hands beneath her ass and lifting her to his mouth. Her need to touch him was great, and she pulled against the bonds even as she felt his breath whisper on her mound and his tongue snake out tease the seam of her lips before sliding inside, stroking with long, hot licks.

"More, more, please, oh God," she panted as he feasted, every muscle in her body coiled as his tongue drove her higher. He flicked his tongue against her clit several times before sucking it into his mouth, and she began to beg in earnest.

He raised his head for less than a moment, only the time it to took to say, "Now," and with the next touch of his tongue she shattered against his mouth, long, breathless moans filling the air as she struggled for air. Her body crested, receded, crested again until she collapsed, relaxing against the restraints, delicate tremors flowing through her.

She opened her eyes as she felt him untying the scarves, and rolled into his arms, bestowing hot little kisses on his face and neck. When he didn't stop her, she moved down his chest, pausing to flick his nipples with her tongue, feeling them harden for her as she skimmed her hand down his taut stomach. She wrapped her hand around his cock and began stroking him as she moved down his body.

She licked his cock like a popsicle, closing her mouth around the head to suck and swirl her tongue across the tip. She felt his hand in her hair, guiding her mouth down, down, down until she felt him pressing at the entrance to her throat. She sucked, then sucked harder as he pushed into her mouth. She tasted pre-cum, and like a greedy kitten, hummed around his cock as she sucked, searching for cream.

He pulled out of her mouth, and she made a mewing sound of displeasure until he instructed her, "On your knees, Kitten," in a growl that made her gush.

On her knees, ass high, pussy open, wet, gleaming pink, she felt him behind her, felt his cock teasing the entrance and pushed against him. The head of his cock slid inside as his hand came down hard on her ass. "Patience," he ground out, spanking her again, leaving his handprint on the creamy skin of her ass.

The sting of pleasure-pain made her throb, and she struggled not to push against his cock. "Please, Sir," she pleaded. "Please, please."

His voice was strained but calm as he dragged the tip of his cock from her clit to the slippery passage that threatened to suck him inside her. "Please what, Kitten?"

"Please fuck your Kitten, Sir," she said in breathy begging rush. "Please fuck Kitten hard. Please, Sir, please."

He didn't acknowledge her plea, simply slid inside the heat and the wet with one gliding stroke. She moaned and pushed against him. Slamming his cock harder with each stroke, she begged for more, fingering her clit, chanting, "Uh huh, uh huh, uh huh," with each thrust.

"Cum, Kitten," he commanded as his body released, his head thrown back, a guttural roar of triumph filling her ears as she obeyed. Feeling hot jets of his cum filling her, she shuddered once, twice, three times, and then crumpled as he pulled out and lay down beside her, stroking her back in a soft, lazy, sensual motion. "Good girl," he murmured.

She moved between his legs, cleaning his cock with her tongue, long, lazy licks, sucking drowsily on the head. "Well done, Kitten," he said, and she let his cock slip gently from her mouth.

Her head rested on his thigh, and she was in a place of complete contentment. "Thank you, Sir," she said softly and drifted off to sleep to the rhythm of his hand as he petted her.