The Knave of Jacks Ch. 02

Story Info
Sexy operatives go under cover, and under covers.
12.9k words
4.76
14.1k
11

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/01/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The chronological order of my stories is now listed in WifeWatchman's biography.

Feedback and constructive criticism is very much appreciated, and I encourage feedback for ideas.

This story contains graphic scenes, language and actions that might be extremely offensive to some people. These scenes, words and actions are used only for the literary purposes of this story. The author does not condone murder, racial language, violence, rape or violence against women, and any depictions of any of these in this story should not be construed as acceptance of the above.

Part 6 - Knavish Behavior

Wednesday, September 21st, 3:00pm. The meeting was held in Classroom 'E', which was officially swept for bugs, then more privately swept again by me. Present were: Chief Moynahan, Deputy Chief Harlow, Your Iron Crowbar (me), Captain Ross, Lt. Croyle, Lt. Masters, and both Myron and Mary Milton. Sheriff Daniel Allgood had also been asked to attend.

"Okayyyy," said Chief Moynahan to open the meeting, "I understand that we've got something big, here."

"Yes sir." I said. "Lt. Croyle?"

"Yes sir." said Teresa. She turned on the projector, which flashed an image onto the screen on the right side of the room, as one entered through the door. "This is a map of the Heritage Cloisters subdivision, the most exclusive in the County." Teresa fired a laser pointer at the screen, and the red dot sparkled fiercely. "This is the former home of the late Hamilton and Erlene Myers, whom we dealt with in the Parole Officer case."

Teresa continued: "We have confirmed that the house has been rented by a group called 'Silver Enterprises Network'. The officers listed on this LLP are brothers. Their mob names are Corey 'The Virgin' Hymen, and Bradley 'Buster' Hymen. We think those names are not the ones they were born with, but they are Jewish, have entered into partnerships with Weinstein in the Tenderloin District in the past... and are also known to associate with and be front men for Jaime Silver."

Teresa went on: "In the event of a party or event in the Heritage Cloisters subdivision, which is gated and very secure, a side gate is opened and manned by security for the entity holding the event. Mr. Todd Burke of BOW Enterprises has held functions at his home in the subdivision, which he bought a few months ago, and has had to make these arrangements."

"Glad you're not naming any confidential informants." I said, a bit drily, knowing Teresa was all but living with Todd and his son Doug.

"Mr. Burke is anything but confidential, his family relationship with you notwithstanding, Commander." Teresa replied with an absolutely straight face. There were chuckles in the room, but Teresa continued unabated: "We have been given permission to use his home to photograph the vehicles and license plates that will be coming in for a party we believe will be occurring Friday night. Maybe Saturday night, also. Though we have not attempted to enter the Myers home, we believe they may be setting up gambling tables there on behalf of Mr. Silver."

"So they are trying to come into the County." said Sheriff Allgood. "What else do you know about them?" Teresa pointed to Mary, who continued the lesson:

"Yes ma'am," said Mary, "I've managed to put together a number of financial connections between the Hymen Brothers and Jaime Silver, as well as some minor Mob members from the City. Not enough to prosecute, but if we can nail them in the act of committing a crime, we can pass it to our FBI friends to go for a Federal and/or State warrant to further explore those financial connections."

"Any signs of prostitution coming in with the gambling?" asked Chief Moynahan.

"Not so far," said Teresa, "but there are upstairs bedrooms in that house."

"Stupid to pick a house we've already been through." said Cindy. "And one where the Iron Crowbar has better knowledge of the security than the renters, most likely."

"Maybe," I said, "but I suspect they seriously upgraded said security. But you're right that we know the floor plan, and very well... and we have resources like Mr. Todd Burke inside the Cloisters's gates."

"Why have this operation there, in that subdivision?" asked Chief Moynahan.

"The security." I said. "They're using the subdivision's own security against us. The Police can't really travel freely inside there. We can and do have patrols there, but we have to pass a manned guardhouse, so surprise is nonexistent. Another reason is that it won't evoke too much suspicion to see well-dressed people coming to what will seem like a party. And indeed, it really is a party... just one with gambling and perhaps prostitution for entertainment."

I continued: "There are also another couple of things I've observed. First, BigPharmaCorp is having their Board Meeting this Friday, meaning the big-wigs are in Town and will want to find suitable entertainment Friday night. It looks like Mr. Silver is going to provide that entertainment."

"Also," I went on, "I think this is just a little reconnaissance party, to use a little military lingo, there. They'll be observing the Police and our movements, and Mr. Silver will be making contacts and meeting people."

"What about the information of a gambling operation on Mr. Thomas P. Cook's property on North Street?" asked the Chief.

"We think that's a feint." said Teresa. "If we go there, we're likely to find an empty facility, and we'll be observed, and they'll know we had info on that site. Also, a bunch of limos pulling up to the back of a strip mall there would look rather suspicious... kind of like the inverse of the guy pulling up in a taxi in 'Eyes Wide Shut'."

I laughed at Teresa's excellent analogy, though some didn't get it. I guess they didn't watch that movie like I did, mostly to see the scorching hot Nicole Kidman... but I digress...

"So what are we going to do about this?" asked the Sheriff. "Can we send in any undercover officers?"

"No sir." said Teresa. "I got word from a very deep undercover C.I. that Jaime Silver has approached 'The Teacher' to learn all about who we are. 'The Teacher' is a much more wealthy man tonight, as he provided that information for an exorbitant price. Of course, Commander Troy has been seen on TV a couple of times, so his cover is shot." A red crowbar was waved in her general direction, in acknowledgement of the ribbing.

"Oh, these people don't wear masks?... like in 'Eyes Wide Shut'?" asked Sheriff Allgood.

"Actually, yes they do." I said. "But they don't put them on while they are coming through the gate to the subdivision. That's where I hope we can get some video footage."

"So are we going to raid this party?" asked the Sheriff. "What happens if we go in and no one is there... or worse yet, just the renters in there and no gambling going on?"

"Not to mention that we don't have a warrant, Sheriff." said Teresa. "Franklin Washington and I tried, but Judge Folsom was completely unimpressed with our lack of solid 'probable cause' evidence."

"Maybe he's going to the party himself." said 'Coldiron' Masters.

"Not now, he's not." I said. "And while I think he's clean, who knows what he said to his staff, or someone saw you go into his Chambers, or other ways of that being a sprung leak. But we'll know if the limos start arriving Friday night. Meanwhile... to answer your question about going in undercover, Sheriff... do you have any doubts that I have a plan for that?"

All of the Officers in the room began smiling. The Sheriff just looked at me, then said "Uh oh... you and your plans..."

"What could possibly go wrong?" I asked. That brought down the house, as everyone burst out laughing...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Oh, this is going to be so much fun!" gushed the beautiful blonde porn star Callie Carrington.

She was in my office, having been summoned by Captain Cindy Ross, with whom she'd been staying while in Town... with excursions to the City to recruit women for her porn films as well as earn a few bucks working the (strip joint) poles.

"Yeah, it ought to be." said Eddy the Bounty Hunter. The tall, handsome blonde man and the beautiful blonde porn queen had taken a liking to each other the minute their eyes met. He would be the perfect male escort for Carrie: he looked good in a suit, had an adventurous aura about him, and would be cool under the pressure of an undercover situation. And he would be getting to escort Callie Carrington.

"Your name for this exercise will be 'Edward DiBianca', and it'll be all right for Callie to call you 'Eddy'." I said. "You'll be getting a fake ID soon. You are a wealthy transportation and distribution magnate, head of a company called 'United Americas Distributors, Inc.'. It's a real company, and you're going to be discussing wanting to sell it... while throwing dice at the craps table."

"Sounds like a CIA front." said Eddy, jokingly.

"That's because it is a CIA front." I replied. "And they're going to be shuttering it soon; hence, our being allowed to use the name. At any rate, you act just a bit carefree, throwing a few dollars around, Callie on your arm, and they'll be looking to do business with you."

"Speaking of Callie, what about her?" asked Cindy. "She is very likely to be recognized, especially by some of the lecherous old geezers at this party."

"True." I said. "Which is why she will be playing the role of... herself. Callie, you'll be saying that Eddy knew you in your high school days, before you became the hottest porn star on the planet. Y'all decide the name of the school so that you'll both remember it. And then you'll say that you and he met by chance in the City, and he picked you up. Of course, you're hanging out with him because of his good looks... and the good looks of the money in his wallet."

"Too bad we're just acting." Callie said with a mischievous grin. "Then again, maybe I won't be. I'm sure Mr. Silver will appreciate... inducements... to get him to buy Eddy's business."

"That'll get you into the room he sets up as an office for himself." I said.

Then I got serious. "Look guys," I said, my voice a bit more stern, "this isn't playing around. There shouldn't be too much danger to you, but there will be some. You can't be armed, you can't go in wearing wires, your cellphones will have to be left at the front reception area, if I don't miss my guess."

"And you never do." Cindy said. I glanced glaringly over at her; this was not the time.

"Let's hope this is not the first time." I replied. "We'll be able to put a small device in Callie's purse, that won't show up on their detectors unless activated... and you won't activate it unless you're already found out and in serious danger. We'll come in with blue lights blazing if you activate it, so make sure it's absolutely necessary if you do."

"Wow, more CIA technology." said Eddy. "How do you guys get this stuff?"

"I have good resources." I said. Indeed, I sleep with her every night, though I did not tell Eddy that... nor that the blonde beauty he was escorting to the party had herself worked with the 'Company' on a few occasions.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"No wonder you get the results you do." Cindy teased me as we sat on the outside deck of the Cop Bar and drank beers. "You have CIA resources and the neatest of their technologies."

"And I get to sleep with their hottest female agent every night, too." I replied proudly. "Speaking of that, Callie is still your roommate, these days?"

"Oh, when she's in Town, she stays with me." Cindy said. "She's all over the place, though. Since you know everything that goes on around here, I'm surprised you haven't mentioned who I have been sleeping with."

"Well, it's not really my business." I said. "Though I know your gym partner Ariel's eyes light up when she sees you, and she is smoking hot."

Cindy smiled. "Busted." she said. "Yeah, we've hooked up a few times, but it's more like 'friends with benefits'."

"And, of course," I said, "you've been consorting with the Press... mainly Priya Ajmani."

"While you've been having your way with Bettina Wurtzburg." Cindy cooly replied in retaliatory response.

"Not as often as I'd like." I replied. "But let's face it... it's Callie that you've got the serious crush upon."

Cindy's eyes sparkled, then she got a bit quiet. "Yeah." she said. "There's something about her..."

"Well," I said, "there's a great line I heard once: 'Don't mistake a great piece of ass for love.'." Cindy was quiet, contemplating that, so I said: "Well, I better go home and tuck some children into bed, take the dogs out, then 'thank' my wife for loaning me all that great technology."

"Yeah." Cindy said. "Have a good night. I'll see you in the morning." I went in and paid the bill, then left... leaving Cindy in her contemplations.

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

The SBI meeting in Westphalia was attended by Deputy Director Robert Gaston, Narcotics Task Force (NTF) Director Richard 'Dick' Ferrell, Chaplain Steven Ikea, Public Relations Director Michael Horner, and Lt. Leon Mills. Mills was a friend and associate of Gaston, practically his Chief of Staff. Mills also was dirty on the order of former SBI Agent Justin Pelletier, who'd led the murderous raid upon Gunny Sergeant Guernica.

"Okay guys," said Gaston, "what do you have?"

Dick Ferrell said "We have information that Jaime Silver is going to try to set up a gambling operation in the Iron Crowbar's County. Our information is that he's working with one of their Town Councilmen, Thomas P. Cook."

"Cook, eh?" grunted Gaston. "He's not exactly the cleanest cat in that bunch, is he?"

"No sir." said Ferrell. "He's an entrepreneur that has no problem with crossing the line to make a buck. Problem is, he's a 'free agent'. We need to break him to our fist, and to the fist of the person who brought us this information. This might be an opportunity to lean on Cook a little bit."

"You think he's trying to fill in Westboro's place?" asked Lt. Mills.

"Yes, Leon, I do." said Ferrell, who as Director of the NTF was an equivalent rank with Mills. "He dreams of it, anyway. But he's no Pastor Raymond Westboro, and he sure doesn't have the brains to cope with the Iron Crowbar."

"Ah yes, there's the 800 pound gorilla in the room." said Gaston. "Lewis doesn't want us fucking with the Iron Crowbar until after he wins the election in November. Anything 'premature' might hurt him in the election."

"Yes sir, we know." said Chaplain Steven Ikea. "We're not trying to do anything to Troy at this time. If we could bust Silver under Troy's nose, that'd be a bonus, but it's not our main goal."

"That's right." said Ferrell. "Gentlemen, our plan is much higher. It's mere coincidence that it's in the Iron Crowbar's County, but that can't be helped. Did you hear of that drug case we busted near State Tech? Well, something interesting came out of that, and we believe we can use it to fuck over Jared, and ensure Lewis wins the Election."

"If the Iron Crowbar catches you in his County, Dick," said Gaston, "he might very well arrest you. He still believes you were a co-conspirator with Sharples to assassinate him, and he'd love to shit on your face."

"That's why Chaplain Ikea will be our front man on this one." said Ferrell. "Troy won't dare touch a man of the Cloth, with Media cameras on him and a huge political story brewing."

"He only beat the shit out of Ikea twice before, once for hitting his mother." said Gaston, who personally despised the arrogant Steven Ikea. "Oh, yeah... Troy also totally wiped out another man of the Cloth, totally exterminated that man... whose brains were greater than yours put together."

"Well, this will be different." said Ferrell. He began to outline the plan.

After long minutes of hashing it out, Gaston said "I'll put this in front of Lewis. If he gives it his blessing, we'll put it into effect."

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"Okay, this is going much, much better." said Ken the Director as the group finished rehearsing a scene. Stella had been much more into her scenes, especially with Carl, the handsome Knave.

The only problem was Jeremy. Not only was he not into his minor role at all, he was obviously not happy with seeing his fiancée Stella's interaction with Carl. Ken wondered if Jeremy knew what had happened a few nights before.

He'd contemplated telling Jeremy, just to fuck with the cuck, and maybe get Jeremy to quit the play so that someone else could be brought in. But he also realized that Stella might get angry and leave, and that would set him, Ken, way back.

"Okay, let's rehearse the café scene with Stella and Pam." said Ken. "You guys can all go, and we'll pick up bar fight scene tomorrow."

"I'll wait and escort Stella home." said Jeremy.

"You've got a Biology test to study for." Stella said. "You can go ahead. Pam and I will walk home together. We'll be fine."

"Come on, Squirt." said Carl derisively, to Jeremy. "Not like you could do anything to protect her, anyway."

"Oh, leave him alone." said Pam, seemingly taking up for Jeremy, but in truth helping show Jeremy's weakness. "But Stella's right, Jeremy. We'll be fine."

Humiliated and getting angry, Jeremy glared at everyone, even Stella, who looked defiantly back at him. He quickly went for the door and left.

Outside, he realized that the other two guys had not come outside. He went back towards the door, then saw it open and Carl and Adam exit and begin walking the other way. Satisfied that all was okay, Jeremy headed for his dorm. He waited for a call or text from Stella for several hours, but none came.

An hour after leaving, Carl and Adam got texts. They walked back to the Theatre Building, where Pam and Stella were waiting. Pam and Adam left for his dorm room. Stella spent the next four hours on her back on the bed in the theater, making passionate love with Carl. He drained his balls into her fertile vagina three times, her legs draped over his muscular shoulders to give him full penetration into her. Ken just watched, and masturbated...

Part 6 - Preparation of the Objective

"Della," I asked as she and I met with the Chief on Thursday, September 22d, "who are our insurance agents for Police indemnification?"

"The State itself." replied Della. "All county and local LEOs go through the State DOJ, which has an at-large contract with some entity called 'State Indemnity Insurance Corp.'."

"Wow, that sounds ripe for fraud and abuse." I said.

"I'm sure some sweetheart deals and kickbacks have happened." said Della. "But in the by-and-large they've done pretty well. And we have had to go to them a few times in the last four years." That was a pointed reference to the mischief caused by Your Iron Crowbar and Associates.

"How does one get a rider on our policy, for two non-Police undercover operatives?" I asked.

"We generally can't." said Della. "We can sometimes cover C.I.s under our medical policy... which also has had to be used a few times in the last four years, dontcha know... but for indemnifying them the way LEOs are indemnified? Maybe you could get a private policy... like the one you have for yourself... but those are usually for private investigators acting outside the Government-sanctioned Police."

"Let me interject, herrrre." said Chief Moynahan. "We Police Chiefs have some backdoors we can go through in case we need to handle something like this. What I'm going to have to do is sign off on your written operational plan for this undercover mission, Commander..."

Guess what I spent the rest of my day writing...

* * * * * * * * * * * * * * * *

"This is Bettina Wurtzburg, KXTC Channel Two News!" blared the lovely redheaded reporterette at 7:00am, Friday, September 23d. "Channel Two News has learned that a group calling itself the 'State Right To Life Committee', is demanding that Governor Val Jared, Republican candidate for Governor, strongly reaffirm the State Republican Party's pro-life platform plank. This political action committee is composed of a number of church pastors and chaplains, and is led by SBI Chaplain Steven Ikea. There has been no response so far from the Jared Campaign on this important political issue."