The Knight of Arcalund Book 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Not to be outdone so easily, Jagza clutched Sir Carnos by the shoulders and used her strong legs to flip the Knight over her head, landing with a dull thud onto his back. Pouncing atop him, her massive breasts heaving, she reached for a nearby log, raising it above her head. Bringing the stone down hard, Sir Carno caught her wrist and the two struggled for control of the weapon, rolling on the ground, down a hill and splashing into a nearby shallow stream.

Jagza swung the rock at the Knight in a mighty blow, but dodging it, Jagza shattered the rock on a nearby tree, leaving crumbled dust in her palm. Sir Carnos barreled his weight into her side, crashing the Ogre into the tree and knocking the wind from her. He grabbed a fistful of her hair and yanked her head back, making a gauntleted fist and raising it skyward.

The Ogre Ranger winced and shielded her face. "You have bested me, Sir Carnos. I am yours tonite."

The Knight smiled, relaxing his stance and releasing his grip on her hair. "I think I'm going to like it here..."

Even though both of them were rolling around in the dirt and fighting in the shallow stream, Sir Carnos was not a speck dirtier for his trouble. He had a barely noticeable scrape on his cheek from the entire fight, while Jagza was covered in slick mud and sweat. Drenched from the stream, her top was sopping wet and revealed her nipples plainly. She was a muddy, sexy mess, ripe for the taking, and take Sir Carnos did.

Reaching down, he tore her top free. Jagza gasped at the passion he displayed as his hands roughly squeezed and groped her massive blue jugs, each of her deep blue nipples erect and pierced with small bronze hoops. He tugged at her piercings, eliciting soft purrs from the Ogre Ranger, who arched her back to present her rack more fully to him. Feverishly undoing his pants, Sir Carnos revealed to her his whopping ten inch spear. Jagza gasped and looked on in shock at his tense prick.

"You are like Ogre male..." She said, stunned that a human could carry such weight and thickness between his legs.

He gripped her mud-drenched, soft, bouncy tits, mashing them together. "And you are like Trilane female." He gave her a wink before plowing his cock between those slick, muddy tits. Her cleavage was so tight and exaggerated from his strong hands pressing her breasts together. They both moaned in unison at the pleasure of cock meeting tit-crease, and it wasn't long before Sir Carnos was engaged in a sloppy, vigorous session of tittyfucking. Jagza reached for her own breasts, clutching them together and bobbing them in time with Sir Carnos' wild thrusts. She watched in awe as ten inches speared between her tits, the tip stabbing her on occasion in the throat, decorating her neck with glossy dabs of cum, gossamer trails marking his prick's journey.

Jagza, amazed and aroused, couldn't tear her red gaze away from his intrusive prick. Her breath was taken from her with each stern thrust of his hips, Sir Carnos' balls hammering against her shapely stomach as his cock was milked by her tight cleavage. Pursing her lips, the Ogre spat down into her cleavage, making the journey even wetter, letting a trail of glimmering spit trail down from her mouth, drizzling a hefty amount of saliva down in between her hulking breasts.

The slickness was not lost on Sir Carnos, who fucked her sweaty, muddy, spit-filled cleavage with utter and raw abandon, letting all of his stress out in a feisty session of torso-play. He used her body like an instrument, his hands gripping handfuls of her bobbed and wild hair tightly, pulling her hair as he fucked her ample bust till his prick tensed and tightened, every single muscle in his frame reaching its peak of hardness.

As if sensing his release, Jagza released his cock from the tight grip of her breasts, presenting them to the young Knight to defile. Blue fleshy globes glistened in the moonlight as her pleading red eyes begged Sir Carnos to jizz hard on her tits, and the Knight did not disappoint.

Feverishly he masturbated himself, aiming the business end of his tool to her supple rack. The first clump of semen spurted across her presented chest, leaving a gooey white scar that spanned each tit in its entirety and even managed to streak some of her athletic arm as well.

The Ogre gasped at the first thick line of cum, moaning as each shot followed. Large cloudy clumps of goo splattered onto her tits, launched strongly from his cock, spitting thick loads onto her bust, his cock regurgitating heavy pools of aromatic and hot seed onto her soft skin. She cooed and moaned in pleasure as he decorated both tits in a wellspring of semen, easily the combined amounts of 3 or 4 normal males. The gypsy potion increasing the volume of his load by such an intense degree. Jagza looked down on her blotchy tits, amazed at the volume and weight of his load as finally the last few droplets squirted onto her in runny streams. Our hero let out a wild moan of relief as the tension was leeched from his body with each thick gush of semen. The Knight relaxed to such an extent that he dreamily sat beside Jagza the Ogre, leaning back into the soft jungle ground and drifting to sleep then and there. __________________________________

"You just have to get used to this." Steve said, scaly arms crossed as he tisked over the sleeping frame of Sir Carnos. The sun was peeking through the clouds, beginning to illuminate the landscape. Lindi sighed at the scene before her, a slumbering Sir Carnos, content and peaceful, far from the tense wreck he was the nite prior. Laying beside him, equally unconscious, was a busty, topless Ogre sporting the remnants of an inspiring cumload on her supple and mud-caked breasts.

Steve the Gold Dragon Whelpling leaned down and shook Sir Carnos to consciousness. "Wake up, loverboy." He said sarcastically. "They are gathering for your trial. Remember? The whole life and death thing? And you might want to clean up your lady friend before we head back to Thornspear."

Yawning and slowly getting to his feet, Sir Carnos dreamily gathered his things. "Oh, yea...that." He looked over to the sleeping Ogre, then back to Lindi and Steve. "Ancient Ogre ritual."

"Yea, I'll bet." The dragon retorted. ____________________________________

Chieftain Nagvar and Jagza the Ranger led Sir Carnos, his trusty steed Savolt, his Gold Dragon Whelpling Steve and Lindi the Wizardess to a mysterious and strange looking series of ruins. It seemed as if an ancient temple of some sort, at one time grand and opulent, now a tattered husk of its former glory, rotting stones and walls devoured by the nature jungle. Thick stone pillars littered the grounds, cracked and worn, but sturdier than the ravages of time. They held strange markings and a few were noticeably toppled, but many still stood, straight and high into the heavens above.

Chieftain Nagvar spoke and extended his powerful arms, the translation coming after his words left his lips. "This is the ancient ruin of the shrine of Heroes. It is said that only the worthy may topple a pillar of this ancient place. To do so indicates favor from the spirits, and will earn any mighty enough to fell one of these pillars full membership into our Tribe. Failure indicates a lacking spirit, and death will quickly follow."

Sir Carnos gulped and nodded, understanding what he must do. He stepped forward, examining the pillar. It looked old beyond years, but had a sturdiness that not even the forces of nature could not wither, defiantly streaking towards the heavens, each of these pillars rife with mystic energy.

Unsheathing his blade, Sir Carnos tested the steel against the stone. He could not even scratch the surface with his sword, and would most likely shatter the blade upon impact. Tapping the blade's tip to his chin, he sheathed it, palming both hands to the pillar, leaning into it to test the effects of his strength on the foundation of the pillar. He could not budge it in the slightest. Sir Carnos could not sever the pillar with his blade, nor topple it with his own strength. He gazed back to his friends, who gave him confused looks in reply.

Pacing around the large stone column, Sir Carnos knew his time was not unlimited. Biting his lower lip and chewing on it a bit, he stared up at the cloud-scraping column. A moment of long pondering followed, and the Knight of Arcalund briskly, confidently turned to his companions.

"Savolt, break this." He spoke to his powerful steed, who trotted up to the column and reared back onto his hind legs, giving the stone a short, accurate kick along one of the cracks in the large pillar. Diamond-hard hooves shook the very foundation of the stone, and Sir Carnos turned to Chieftain Nagvar as the Pillar rumbled and shook, cracks spreading throughout the structure till it cracked in two, the top of it slamming into the ground behind them, crumbling into a cloud of dust and debris.

Lindi and Steve exploded into applause and cheers. Sir Carnos patted Savolt on the side and Chieftain Nagvar and Jagza nodded in acceptance of the deeds completion. The chieftain spoke in a loud voice.

"You have proven yourself worthy to the spirits, and have gained admission into our tribe. You are now of Thornspear, Sir Carnos the Golden-haired."

"Thank you, Chieftain Nagvar. Where is the Orb of Orgov?"

"The wind speaks of a place of great evil, which is ruled by a being of even greater evil. In this land of barren stone and decay resides a powerful and twisted ruler. This land of which I speak is called Gomizon, and you will find the Orb of Orgov there. In a single black column, not unlike the one you just toppled, lies evil unquestioned. The ruler of this foul and wicked place is named Gomezzer-"

"Arch Warlock of the seventy-three Hells..." Sir Carnos finished the sentence, much to the shock of Steve and Lindi, who had never heard the name before.

Jagza continued her translation. "Dangerous and malicious is this Warlock, and you will need help to navigate and survive in this dangerous land of Gomizon. Take with you Jagza the Ranger, whose lore of the inhospitable places of the wild are second to no one. Cling fast to your bravery, young Knight of Arcalund, for Orgov was but a shadow of the evil that Gomezzer harbors in his black heart."

Sir Carnos nodded gravely, unsheathing his sword and holding the perfectly crafted blade in front of his face, staring at his awe-inspiring reflection. "My sword, lead us in our quest and take us to Gomizon!"

Sir Carnos felt a compelling force tug at the blade, pulling and leading the Knight towards the death-drenched nightmare landscape of Gomizon.

12