The Knock

Story Info
Visit from a dominant to a submissive.
889 words
3.76
10.4k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

You're sitting at your desk. Waiting, knowing I'm on the way...nervous. Ready for what is going to come. You've been told what to do...your task is simple. When the knock comes on the door, kneel. And then blindfold yourself. The minutes seem to be running into hours. Finally with a noise that sends your heart into a scare. The knock comes...hard and steady. Three, just like you were told. You unlock the door and take your place on the floor. Nice silky blindfold picked out, you cover your eyes. Your heart is racing, your cunt growing wetter by the second.

You whisper "come in...", but nothing happens. Taking in a deep breath and gathering your strength. The next one is clear. "Come In...", then you hear the door open. The sound of my heavy footsteps on the floor getting closer, they circle you a few times. Then you feel it, my hand sliding across your shoulder. "Such a good little slut you are my dear. I could have been anyone." Then you hear the drop of my bag on the floor, knowing it is an old leathers doctor's bag of my tools. All meant for you...

With quick work and steady hands you're undressed. A collar is attached to your neck, and you hear the click and weight of a leash being attached. Then the leather loop of the leash is put in your mouth. The taste and smell making you roll your eyes back into your head. With some shuffling in the bag, you hear me say..."There you are". Then you hear the snap of lid from the warming lube. Then the cold metal feel of a medium buttplug being slowly worked and shoved deep into tight asshole. Then the relief comes as the curve makes it past the magical point, and your asshole greedily accepts it. You're then walked around the house for what seems like hours. With every step and squat forced onto you, your asshole is firing off signals right to your clit. Making it throb and pulsate. Finally you're taken to in front of the high back chair in the living room.

Your ankles are tied to the feet at the front of the chair. Your hands resting on top of the chair, with a spreader bar keeping them apart. That is then tied to the legs in the back, keeping your firmly in place. I slide into the chair and grab your buttplug and start moving in and out of your ass. As I'm pulling the plug in and out of your asshole, my mouth finds your nipples. Sucking them hard and using my teeth to hold you in place from moving around too much. Then you feel the bite of clamps onto your nipples, and then the weights come. Pulling down on your nipples, knowing it's not a lot, but with every move it sends them swinging.

Then you feel my fingers sliding across your smooth mound of your cunt. I start pinching it, twisting it. Pulling on your flesh and twisting it. Making sure to work the pinch the full length of your cunt, only spending a few seconds on you're the top portions affecting your clit. Then one finger breaks the space between those drenched lips, working small circles and not full entering. Then a second finger is brought to bear on your cunt opening, and then just as fast as it wasn't happening, they are knuckles deep into that cunt. The thrust sends jolts of pleasure to every part of your body. The harsh reminder of your weighted nipples swinging providing the bite of pain you know you need mixed into your pleasure. Then a third finger is added to your fuckhole. I'm forcing them deep and pulling them hooked down, rubbing and massaging your g-spot.

My other hand is working your buttplug in and out of your greedy asshole. Then it comes hard and fast, the big knot in your belly. You know you're on track to cum in the next minute and you have enough sense to know from the past, you have to ask for permission to cum with Master. Quickly you blurt it out, "Please...Master can I cum...Please". You feel my breath on your shoulder..."Yes slut...All for me, give it all to me NOW". The speed and force exploding from my fingers pounding harder into your cunt is enough, within seconds of me saying NOW. Your knees begin to shake, your clit swells. It is here, no control, no want...your cumming hard. You feel your cunt squeezing my fingers with each thrust. Your cumming so hard, with the relentless pounding of your cunt it's hitting you in waves. Your body has reached its limits; you feel your knees begin to go.

I untie you and bring you down to the chair to rest; you ask if you can remove the blindfold. And I quickly tell you no. Not until I'm gone. With a final kiss on the lips and a good slut whispered into your ear. I start walking out of the room, and you hear my say..."Ok Ladies lets go..." and then the click of the door as I leave. Oh shit, was the people watching me...It...couldn't be. Your hand slowly slides to your cunt...thinking about the show you must have just put on.