The Knot Hole Ch. 02

Story Info
Pearl entertains Simon and his new boss.
1.4k words
3.86
24.2k
4

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/26/2022
Created 01/06/2008
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I continued taking pictures from my studio of my horny little neighbor fucking her black stud. For doing that, she was supposed to blow me at the knot hole after he left. But then the slut found I liked eating pussy more than getting sucked at the fence and forgot her promise. Each time she came to look at what I had I ended up on my knees with my face between her legs and my tongue in her slit.

Those pictures made her hot and I'd watch as her eyes narrowed, her cheeks turned red and her fingers slip to her wet slit. Goose bumps jumped up on my arms when her tight little ass began to squirm from side to side because I knew she'd turn and fix me with her nasty smile then push herself up on my table; I knew she'd lay back, raise her legs and spread her pussy; I knew she'd tell me it was lunch time.

I always did what she wanted. The more I sucked and licked the more excited and wild she became. As I sucked she called me her "Old Dog," her "Cunt licker," her "Old ass sucker." That always made me hard. Pearl had me stand before her and jack-off, saying how I was just like her wimp husband. Then I'd come, spurting thick streams of cream into a crusty stained glass dish she'd put on a stool for me.

I was pulling up my pants when Pearl said Simon was moving; his company had been sold. The new corporation wanted him to stay on as a manager but his job would be in Italy. Tomorrow was their last fuck, there would be no more pictures.

At first she was upset; Pearl loved Simon's big black cock. But he had told his new boss, Mr. Ito, about her, how she liked anal sex, and he wanted to meet her. Pearl had told me that Simon's cock was just too big for her ass, now she was excited about having something that fit. She wanted pictures too.

My camera was on the table, ready, as I watched through my binoculars as the two men came into her family room. The huge black Simon was leading an oriental man only slightly bigger than Pearl. Mr. Ito bowed when he was introduced.

Pearl had dressed herself like a school girl. Petite, with short, spiked red hair and small breasts—she looked illegal; she even wore white tennis shoes. Her big raspberry nipples pushed erotically against a tight white cotton tee shirt; a short, red plaid skirt barely covered her trimmed, red, damp, pubic hair. Mr. Ito was dumb struck at his good fortune, drooling slightly as Simon went to his chair to watch. Simon unzipped his pants and took out his shiny black monster as he sat.

Pearl had wanted to get the feel of Mr. Ito's cock by sucking it first, but then saw how he looked at her and changed her mind. I squeezed my balls when that take charge look came over her face and she pulled her shirt up over her small breasts.

Pearl loved her little tits. She liked Simon to spurt one of his loads over them, she said his warm sticky goo on her nipples made her clit twitch. Half jokingly she begged him to lick it off but he refused. Later she had her husband do it when he got home; she said he'd lick and suck her toes until she was ready to blow, then she'd pull his mouth up to Simon's dried jizz—that always brought her a thumping orgasm. She told me that someday she wanted pictures of that too. I was ready!

Mr. Ito was sucking those big nipples and I saw him tremble when Pearl brought a shiny finger up from her slit and shove it between his lips. She said he groaned as she pushed him away and sat on the couch, hiking her skirt and spreading her pussy. He started to kneel at her invitation but she told him to get his clothes off and he stumbled in his eagerness. She could hear his heart thumping as his cock jutted and jumped a few inches from her face and he groaned when she grabbed it and pulled him to his knees then ground his face into her steaming pussy.

Simon was naked and making long, slow, pulls his big thick cock. And waiting.

I watched Mr. Ito's head move side to side in Pearl's crotch as her smirk faded and her mouth formed an 'O.' Then her eyes opened wide and she began shaking with an orgasm. Pearl said he was good, very good.....almost as good as her vibrator.

She finished andpulled Mr. Ito out from between her legs by his ears, turning his face to me. His mouth hung slack, his cheeks slick and shiny with her juice and his spit. Click. Then she pulled his mouth down to her ass-hole.

Pearl felt his tongue and laughed because she could see he loved to rim. She threw her legs out, clutched his hair and pulled his tongue deeper into her butt, feeling her ass getting lubricated by his slobbering. When she felt ready she kicked him away and threw him a rubber and said she wanted her ass fucked, "Now!"

Unfortunately Mr. Ito was so worked up that when he had barely pushed through her tight anal ring he popped—and fell down exhausted next to her. Extremely frustrated and pissed, Pearl told Simon she needed his cock then grabbed the limp oriental roughly by the hair and pulled him to the floor.....and sat on his face.

What a picture: Pearl was holding Simon's black ball sac in one small white hand while she stroked his thick shaft with the other. Her pink tongue flicked at the slit in the bulbous head. Then her red lips began sucking up and down his hard prick as she rode Mr. Ito's face—who was getting stiff again.

Pearl could usually tell when Simon was going to come, but Mr. Ito's tongue had jolts of electricity zipping through her body and she couldn't concentrate.

Then Simon erupted with a great force. His big hands were on her head and in reflex pushed it down so hard she had to close her throat to keep from gagging. Her lips were stretched tight around his thick slab of meat, making a seal and unable to release the pressure spewing up from his balls .

Her mouth filled with come and her cheeks puffed out as she struggled to breathe. Finally she pulled her mouth from his shaft with a 'THUNK,' and a river of come and saliva back washed out of her mouth, down her tits, down her belly and onto Mr. Ito's forehead. She leaned back and watched the glistening stream run through her pubic hair, then set her cunt back on his mouth. Seeing Mr. Ito sucking up Simon's sperm made her come so hard she got cramps in both legs.

Simon wanted her ass and Pearl wanted him to have it. She told Mr. Ito to get his tongue back in her ass hole and lubricate it and they watched as Simon's new boss worked on her. Simon picked her up and set her on his huge rod as Mr. Ito was still licking, never missing a beat as he moved his tongue to her clit. After Simon came, and pulled out, Mr. Ito put his tongue back in Pearl's ass-hole and its creamy discharge. Those two were going to have an interesting relationship.

Mr. Ito fucked her one more time but couldn't keep his mouth out of her pussy or ass; the taste of come mixed with her juice made him crazy with lust and he loved to rim. It was too bad they hadn't met hin sooner.

Later, when they were gone, Pearl called to tell me her husband was home and waiting upstairs to do clean up. When he was finished she wanted to meet me at the knot hole. I asked what Jack was going to do. She said, "Sooth her Simon-stretched ass." This might well be my last time getting a blow job through the knot hole, but with my little nympho neighbor you never could tell.

And now that Simon was gone maybe she'd let me take pictures of her with Jack. Maybe she'd bring him up to my studio....maybe....maybe.