The 'L' Game Ch. 04

Story Info
Even MORE fun for Brooke, Paige and Courtney!
2.2k words
4.4
44k
13

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/30/2022
Created 05/05/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After fucking for about 45 minutes, I was laying on top of Paige and stroking her boobs while we watched a lesbian porn movie

"Oh my god! This movie is great!" I exclaimed

"Yeah, I've watched it a LOT of times." Paige giggled

"God, that fucking was super, wasn't it?" I asked, kissing her passionately.

"Yeah, it was awesome! Lesbian incest is better than I thought."

"I agree. Your sex is sexy!" I giggled

"Mmm...I guess I've given you my nymphomaniac genes." Paige whispered seductively into my ear, stroking my pussy

On a hot afternoon, three days later, when I came back from uni, Paige was laying on a beach chair outside in our backyard wearing her sexy black and white plaid pleated micro mini skirt and black bikini top which showed a lot of her cleavage. To my absolute pleasure, she was masturbating. Her legs were spread apart and raised high in the air, and she had a golden metallic vibrator dildo, which she was fucking with, while rubbing her clit hood. Paige looked REALLY HOT wile she was masturbating. She was making soft sounds like: "ooh," "oh," "yeah," "oh god," "aww," "mmm," and it was EXTREMELY sexy!

"Hey Paige, need help with that?" I asked, kneeling down in front of her

"I certainly do!" Came her reply

I took the dildo from her and slid it out of her pussy. All over it, was her creamy cum. I shoved the dildo in my mouth and licked off all the musky, too-sweet cum.

"Oh my god, you're cum is so delicious!"

I got my two fingers and used them to spread out Paige's glorious pussy, so her wet clit came into full view. I turned the vibrator dildo to high and rubbed it onto her clit.

"Oh yeah! Oh, c'mon! Yeah! Mmm!" She screamed, grabbing her boobs

I continued trailing the dildo along Paige's pussy, and when I thought she'd had enough of being teased, I put the dildo in, while it made a soft "squelch" sound, because of how wet her pussy was. I started off slowly, going in and out of her pussy, then I increased my pace, and soon Paige was rubbing the top of her clit with one hand and squeezing her boobs with the other. I stopped fucking Paige so I could undress myself. I stripped until I was naked. Paige stripped down to nothing too, and lied back down on the beach chair. I kneeled down next to the chair, and flicked my hair out of my face. I spread Paige's pussy out and licked my finger. I rubbed it over Paige's pussy just to give it a little moisture, then, I dug in. I licked her pussy like a cat licking water. My tongue got into places that were all too delicious. I curled my tongue around Paige's clit and sucked on it. Since that was such a sensitive place, Paige's moans and groans and screams got louder.

"Aww yeah! Aww! Mmm, fuck my pussy! Lick my naughty pussy!" She moaned

Then, she got her hands and put them on my boobs. She squeezed on my boobs seductively and it felt so good. I sucked all the spit in my mouth and let it all out onto Paige's pussy. It dripped sexily.

"Oh yeah. Good girl. Make mommy cum." Paige commented

I slid two of my fingers up Paige's pussy and rubbed her clit with my thumb. Instantly, Paige held her boobs up and started licking on them.

Suddenly, a voice said: "Ooh, this looks good."

Paige and I turned around to see Courtney standing there naked. My jaw dropped.

"Oh my god, Courtney! How long have you been standing there?" I asked

"Long enough babe; long enough." Courtney grinned back at me

"Well then, Courtney, join the club." Paige beckoned her over

She walked over to us and lied down under me. I could tell that her face was just below my cunt, because I could feel her hot breath on it. My juices started to flow as the thought of me receiving and giving pleasure at the same time entered my mind. I shoved between Paige's perfectly tanned legs and continued my pussy-licking. That made Courtney start on me. She wrapped her arms around my upper thighs as she slowly and softly stroked my wet pussy with her tongue. I moaned ever so slightly as I continued on Paige's pussy in a steady pace. I tongue fucked her and I felt her stiffen. Her moans got louder until she was screaming. I wanted her to reach climax, so I got the vibrator dildo and put it in her pussy. I pushed it all the way in and turned the vibrator to the max.

"Brooke! Brooke! Ohhh!" Paige shouted

I circled the dildo around in Paige's soaked cunt and made her reach climax. Meanwhile, Courtney was busy eating out my pussy. She bit on my pussy lips and clit as I moaned noisily while possibly giving Paige an orgasm.

"Brooke! I'M CUMINGGGGGGGGGG!!" Paige screamed as her cum squirted all over my face

I licked the rest of the cum off her thighs and pussy and looked up at her. I sat on top of Paige as we made out lustfully and she tasted her own cum on my tongue. I got off her and sat by Courtney. She giggled as she saw my face and licked off all the cum clean off my face.

"You dirty bitch!" I told her

"I am a bitch, aren't I?" Courtney asked me, pulling me in for a tongue-full kiss

"Of course you are!" I shouted, slapping her tight ass

After our great fuck session, we got into our sexy bikinis and jumped into the pool.

"Oh my fucking god! I couldn't believe my eyes when I saw you two fucking." Courtney explained "You REALLY turned me on!"

Paige and I giggled and made out sexily.

"Well, we tried our best."

We huddled together and pulled off our bikini tops. W compared boobs and came to a decision that the boobs in order was: 1st: Paige (34DD), 2nd: Courtney (32D) and 3rd: Me (30C).

The next day, when Courtney and I went to school, Courtney came up with the greatest idea ever. We were in the toilets when Courtney gave the best suggestion.

"Hey, do you know what we should do? We should go around spying on girls and see if any of them are lesbians. You know, we might catch them masturbating or maybe even two of them kissing, or even better - fucking! I'm not talking major stalking, but, just -- you know, look at the sluts and see what they're really getting up to. And we could fuck with them." She said

"Yeah, great idea!" I agreed

So, that's just what we did. We went around to the places where girls would be more likely to masturbate or be naughty in. First, we went to the girls' changing rooms and to our surprise we saw this extremely hot girl masturbating and toying with her self. Nikki. She had black hair with blonde on top and green eyes to match. She was fucking herself with a glass dildo in one hand and squeezing her luscious boobs in the other.

"Score!" Courtney whispered excitedly

"Yeah, ok, but what are we going to do?" I asked

"Walk up to her. Like this..." Courtney grabbed my hand and we walked towards Nikki.

"T-this is not what it looks like, I'm just..." Nikki cried, horrified

"No, Nikki, don't worry." Courtney said, sitting next to her "We're here to give you maximum pleasure." Courtney leaned in and made out with Nikki, as I took the dildo from her and fucked her.

"Mmm...yeah...ohh...that feels good." Nikki whimpered quietly

"It does, doesn't it?" I asked, pulling the dildo out of Nikki's pussy and shoved it into her ass.

"Whoa, you have a tight ass here." I said "I guess you're not such a slut."

"I am a slut." Nikki said, enjoying every moment of pleasure we gave to her

"So, why do you have such a tight ass? It should be more easy-going than this. Do you want me to make your ass just like slut's ass should be?" I asked

"Yes." Nikki said

I plunged the glass dildo hard into Nikki's ass and she screamed so loudly it was deafening

"Is it good?" I asked

She nodded.

"Ok, say 'I'm a slut!'. Say it! Keep repeating it" I ordered

"I'm a slut! I'm a slut! I'm a slut! I'm a slut! I'm a slut! Ohhh, Brooke! My ass! My ass! BROOKE!!" Nikki screamed, rubbing her pussy.

I took the dildo out of Nikki's ass and popped it into my mouth. Nikki's ass had widened from the hardcore anal sex I had just given her, and her ass cheeks were red.

"For an amateur slut your ass doesn't taste so bad." I said

Courtney had been masturbating on the floor while Nikki and I got rough.

"WOW! You two were really getting anal!" She said

Courtney took the dildo from me and told both of us to bend down, with our butts facing each other. She squeezed the double-sided glass dildo into our butts and fucked us with it. We slapped our butts together and screamed as the sensational sex toy hit our rectums.

"Aww! Ohhh! Ooh!" Nikki and I screamed in unison

After our amorous anal session, we all went outside and sat on the bench.

"We're so lucky we found you, Nikki! You are such an anal queen!" I exclaimed

"Thanks." Nikki replied

"Anyways, Brooke and I, we have this thing which we just started today. We go around and kinda...spy on girls -- especially sluts -- and see if any of them are being dirty or if any of them are lesbians. And that's how we found you." Courtney explained

"That's so cool! Can I be apart of it?" Nikki asked

"You already are, babe!" I said

"Yeah, of course! And, you need to meet Brooke's mom, Paige, she is such a slut!" Courtney said

Nikki turned to look at me.

"Don't worry, she IS a slut! And, she's a very good pussy licker." I said

"YOU FUCKED WITH YOUR MOM?!" Nikki shouted

"Yeah, 'course! She is one hot mama! But, please, don't call her 'Miss Robinson' or 'Brooke's Mom'; cos she likes to be called Paige, she says Mom makes her seem old." I laughed

"Ok, cool. Wow! I think it's so erotic and slutty that you fucked around with your mom." Nikki said

The next day, we went Girl Hunting again, this time with Nikki, but we didn't see anyone.

"God! This is so annoying! I'm sure there are millions of sluts in this school!" Nikki shouted

"Ooh, you're a dirty, eager girl, aren't you?" I asked her, stroking her arm

"Hell yeah! I really want to see who else is a nasty lesbian slut in this school -- and have another anal lesson with them -- one great big foursome!"

"I LOVE the way you think!" I said, pulling Nikki in for one slutty, spit-full kiss

"Enough spit-swapping girls! More Girl Hunting!" Courtney said

We all laughed and went into all the secretive places: nothing.

At the end of the school day, we all went back to my house. Paige was laying in the couch naked -- obviously expecting Courtney and I by ourselves, ready to get naughty with her.

"Hey Paige!" Courtney and I called

"Hi girls." Paige said, getting up to hug us, that's when she noticed Nikki.

"Oh, umm...hi." Paige said again, to Nikki this time

"Hi Paige! And, don't worry; I'm a lesbian too -- nice to meet you." Nikki said, putting her hand out for a handshake

"Oh, cool! Nice to meet you too." She shook hands with Nikki

"Oh my gosh! I've just noticed -- you're Paige Robinson! Paige, my favourite -- from 'Dirty Divas'; I LOVE that magazine, and their site is cool too." Nikki said

"Well, thank you!" Paige replied "Why don't you girls sit down while I get us some drinks?" Paige said, turning to us

We sat down and talked, while Paige made us drinks in the kitchen. She came back with some cool cocktails in her hand, put them on the table and sat down. After we drank them, Paige turned to Nikki and admired her boobs.

"Well, I've seen Brooke and Courtney's' boobs, but, I haven't see yours. Why don't you show me how good they are?" Paige said, pulling Nikki's top down

Nikki pulled her bra down and revealed her small, but sexy boobs to Paige. Paige looked at them and then smiled. She brought her face to level with Nikki's right boob and licked it slowly. Nikki moaned quietly and ran her hands through Paige's hair.

Courtney and I got closer to each other and made out, while Paige spat on Nikki's petite boob and licked it off again. I pulled Courtney's top off and made her lie down as I licked her stomach.

As I saw Paige sucking and biting on Nikki's erect nipple, I knew that we were in for some fun, filthy foursome fucking that afternoon.