The Lab Pt. 02 - Aftermath

Story Info
What happened after he saw his wife with her professor.
1.1k words
2.89
24k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Coming home was hard. He delayed it as much as possible. In the end, the resolution came quickly.

She understood that something wasn't right as soon as he refused her kiss at the door. And she didn't deny anything. Just insisted that she loved him dearly, wanted to stay with him till the end of her days if he'll have her and - that she'll continue performing "services" for the professor for at least one more year.

Also, she told him she was pregnant. And that she was certain it was his, as the professor never fucked her pussy and she didn't have any other lovers.

He was furious. The joy of becoming a father for the third time was tainted by her betrayal. He didn't much doubt that the child was his, and she agreed to do a DNA testing as soon as it was born. They have been discussing and trying to get another child for more than 6 months now and more or less have expected it to happen soon as they were both still relatively young and healthy.

"I know it is outrageous, and I feel ashamed for treating you in this way, but if you love me, you will accept this." she said. "I beg you to accept this!"

He was quiet.

"It will last just a few more months, and then it will be over. I never loved anyone but you and you are the only person I wish to be with." she pleaded.

He didn't say anything.

The evening was mostly silent, filled with her pleading looks while they were preparing dinner for the kids and getting them ready for sleep. After dinner, he sat in front of his laptop and she aimlessly switched TV programs for a while.

Then she stood up in front of him and said:

"I know it's hard for you."

He just looked at her.

"I love you."

He still didn't say anything.

"I know you loved me before and I hope you can love me again. You stayed here to talk to me - from that I read there is still chance for us."

He felt his eyes prickling.

"I will do all I can to make it up for you." and she slid under the table, shuffled between his feet and started pulling down his pants.

Tania never offered to satisfy him orally and this was her expression of submission. M was asking himself how to react. He loved her still, loved their life, their kids and the future they all had before them. Should he throw it all away because of this strange event? Why cannot she tell him what's behind it? Can he do something to prevent this? Maybe... but her warm and wet mouth enveloping the head of his cock took away his ability to think.

She took him in and rubbed her tongue all over his most sensitive spots, at the same time tugging back and forth with her hand on the part of his penis that was not in her mouth. Then she pressed down with her head, and then up, squeezing the head between her tongue and the roof of her mouth all the time. It was great.

However, he had one more thing he wanted her to know.

"Putting a finger up my anus may provide additional stimulation that would speed up the orgasm" he said.

Tania raised her head from his lap, his penis standing erect and bathed in her saliva a breath's distance from her mouth. She looked at him, trying to understand how is it that he repeated the words of her professor, and what does that mean. M decided what to do. He smiled with a little sadness in his eyes and said:

"Yes I do love you still, and not because you are sucking my cock. I do not like what you are doing with that guy and I will still think about it. But after you finish with what you are doing now, I will take you to bed and hug you like always and tomorrow I'll drive you to work like every other day." her eyes shone brightly, partly from the tears and partly from relief.

"Thank you!" she breathed, the words washing over the very sensitive head of his dick.

"And this is for toying with me!" she said, opening her mouth and slowly but firmly squeezing the head of his penis between her teeth. His breath caught in his throat as the pain shot through him, but after just a second of squeezing she relaxed her mouth and continued the sucking and tongue combination that felt so good.

After a few minutes of this, as he was getting more and more excited, she took his penis out of her mouth and, while slowly jacking him with her left hand, put the middle finger of her right in her mouth, slicking it with her tongue.

"Pull your ass forward" she said.

As he complied, she pulled his pants further down and with the fingers of her right hand searched for the entrance of his ass.

He never tried anal play and the entrance was not pleasurable, but it wasn't painful either. And when she returned her mouth to his cock, the combined feelings were having an intensive effect. Her finger sliding in and out of his anus, her mouth going back and forth over the head of his prick, all the time squeezing it between the roof of her mouth and her tongue, her left hand slowly tugging up and down on his cock...Her face didn't look like she was enjoying it, and the scene reminded him strongly of the one in the lab, but he didn't have the capacity to think those thoughts through, as in a minute or two the sensations became too much for him to handle. He leaned his head back, tightly gripping the seat of the chair with his hands, and ejaculated in Tania's mouth.

It was a long finish, and she continued the motions of her mouth and left hand, milking his sperm, while her right hand was paralyzed, the middle finger fully embedded in his anal opening, now clenched so tightly she couldn't take it out if she tried.

When he opened his eyes, she was looking at him. Then she deliberately swallowed, licked her lips and reached above her head on the table for the glass of tea that has gone cold, forgotten near his laptop. She drained it and got up from under the table.

She looked at him and said:

"I'm going to shower, and to show me we are ok, I expect you to return the favour when you come to bed."

"You're on" he said. "Including the part with the finger."