The Laboratory

Story Info
Three naked coeds experience alien creatures in a lab.
3.8k words
4.08
67.1k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Kimberly awoke naked on the lab table. The last she remembered was dozing off with her two friends at their small party at Tanya's college dorm room. She sees that they are both still with her, but strapped on two tables on either side of her. The entire wall was mirrored so she could see all of them. Both lanky teens were naked and stretched out as she was. Their arms went straight up to cuffs over their heads and their legs were slightly spread.

The tables were at an angle so Kimberly could see their whole bodies. The tables were designed to be used as flat surfaces but could be converted to gynecological examination mounts. As the other two slowly came to consciousness Kimberly observed the exposed genitalia of the girls. Little did each of them knew that the other had spent hours being probed and licked by their mutual friend. Even if their situation was bad at least she had a good view of the tasty young, barely furred slits of her teenaged friends. Beyond the wrist and ankle binding they also had a softly padded belt across their waists. Thus movement was very limited for the teen girls. When her friends finally became conscious enough to communicate they had no more recollection as to how they came to be there than her. They weren't uncomfortable but the situation seemed very strange and frankly they were very afraid.

After about a half an hour a young women in a lab coat entered the room. She examined their bonds but ignored them and their questions. She soon left and the girls were still no more informed as to why they were there than before. Soon she returned with a older male who was also dressed in a lab coat. The girls were very embarrassed but were still so completely ignored it quickly fated. They begged to be released and asked questions but the two stalwartly ignored them and talked.

"Which girl do you want to start with Doctor Clemson?" asked the woman. " I think we'll start with the nineteen-year-old on the end." He replied. "Lets do a variety of experimental runs. Doing the same procedure repeatedly is getting boring. The colonies have sent so many alien creatures doing unexpected things to girls for evaluation, lets give some of the new animals a try."

The girls were stunned. There were some rumors that most everyone discounted about these kinds of experiments. They were the kind of thing you told younger girls to scare the bejesus out of but girls of the three's age group had gone beyond believing that they were true. The two researchers moved to Tanya, the oldest of the three on the end, to Kimberly's right. Her legs were uncuffed and her feet placed in stirrups that were at the sides of the table. When her feet were bound in them the leg rest was lowered.

The part of the table under the girl's buttocks was missing like a normal gynecological exam table leaving her beautiful little skinny butt suspended in the air. The syrups were readjusted so they were parallel to the plane of the table and then pulled outward so that Tanya's knees were only slightly bent. Despite the flexibility of her young body this was a somewhat uncomfortable position. As she cried and struggled weakly she felt completely humiliated.

The older male pulled open her labia with one hand and then thrust two fingers of the other into her vagina coldly and unlubricated. As she screamed and jerked in response he ignored her and proceeded to examine her. Then with the same cold indifference he forced a finger completely into her anus without lubrication and felt around the inside of her rectum. Once, done he nodded to his female assistant to begin. She placed a shallow bowl under the girl's squirming rump on clamps, then the woman slid it up the adjustment rod so it her beautiful little rear set in it.

She left and returned shortly with a large container with the bio-hazard symbol on it. Opening it she reached in with a pair of tongs and tried to grab something. After a couple of attempts she finally got what she was fishing for. As she lifted it out the girls gasped in horror at the sight of the nearly meter long worm she held.

It wasn't like an earthworm but more like a marine worm. It was about three centimeters across and one thick. The flattened worm had rows of short legs in clusters on each side of its flattened body. To Tanya's extreme horror the young women dumped it in the bowl under the girl's butt. As she shrilly screamed in shock and fear it immediately oriented itself to the young girl's body.

As she valiantly squirmed against her bindings, crying and screaming, the animal probed at her bottom. It mouthed her buttocks and then finally found her exposed vaginal orifice. It eagerly explored her vagina by forcing it way into her for several centimeters. Unsatisfied it withdrew and, searching a little lower, discovered her tender little anal bud. It stopped and slowly mouthed at the rim of her anus and then into the opening itself. It's attention was intense and it tried to explorer deeper and deeper into the girl's hole.

Kimberly had a clear view of the animal, in the mirror, as it began to force itself into her friend's bucking bum. The anus was violently spasming in response to the creature's probing. The man's forceful examination the Tanya's anus had left it sensitized and tightly constricted. She now willed it even tighter to keep the thing from getting into her rectum. Finding that the girl's sphincter muscle resisted it attempts to enter her body the animal increased the intensity of its attack.

It aggressively squirmed trying to force a bit of its tapered head up the girl's anus to get ahold and force entry into her rectum. Her tight little butt gyrated as best it could in her bonds as she wept and begged them to get it off of her. Eventually the worm's persistence payoff and it slowly began to push past the resistance of the girl's anal orifice and into her body cavity. Her fear had diminished as she realized it wasn't going to be painful.

She begged in a whining voice to the researchers who ignored her pleas. Kimberly and Anna tried to verbally comfort her after they calmed down. All Tanya could say was, "Oh God, it feels so weird. It's squirming inside my ass, I can feel it going deeper and deeper up in me. Oh God, please tell them to get it out of me, please, get it out, Oh God, please get it out of me, please." The researchers ignored her as they coldly discussed what was happening to the girl and made observation on the worm activity that they recorded.

After over an hour the last of the thing slipped from view into the teen's rectum, pas her gaping anus that wasn't quite so tight anymore. Kimberly could she that the worm was still actively moving inside Tanya's rectum. Her anus occasionally opened and revealed the worm just inside when she made desperate attempts to expel it from her rectum. Tanya now whined about how uncomfortably full her bowels felt and moaned about how it felt like she need to have a bowel movement because of how completely the animal had stuffed her rectum where it had settled in and curled up but continued to slowly move about.

After a quick final examination the man told the assistant to get the next specimen. They moved past Kimberly to Anna on her left. She was the youngest of the three. The man again casually violated her with his fingers and commented to the assistant how pretty the young girl's genitalia were. A clear rectangular box was lowered over her and set down on the floor. It came to over a meter high, in front of the bond teen female. She had not been repositioned like Tanya.

A large metal box was rolled to the side of the table where a large rectangular opening fit it. The box was first secured with bolts to the container with the squirming young female in it. Once in place, the sliding side was removed and when the girls looked in they all screamed in unison. Anna's shrill shrieks were the loudest of all.

The creature slowly emerged. Standing forty centimeters tall it was orange with a mottled gray coloration. The isopod-like animal was half as wide as it was tall and looked like a billbug built like a flea. It long legs were crab-like but there were at least a dozen more than any crab had. It explored the open space with a pair of long feeler-legs and slowly emerged. It tentatively tapped the table surface and as it come forward touched Anna who shreaked with renewed vigor.

It paused and then excitedly became to probe the skin of her stomach that was next to it's entry point into her enclosure. It soon climbed on to her body. As she jerked violently at her bonds it explored her naked body centimeter by centimeter. First it went up and then down her slender body. It stopped briefly over her crotch but didn't probe deeply between the girl's trembling thighs. It continued down and the after reaching her feet turned and came back up. This is time stopped and started investigating her groin area more thoroughly. It's position was awkward as it balanced on her legs. It stopped and walked onto her torso where it turned around and came back to her slit from the top where it could stand on her heaving belly.

A specially adapted front pair of legs pulled her outer labia open. Its mouth parts extended and worked over her tender little inner lips. As time progressed the spongy labrum of the creatures feeding organ forced its way into the girl's virgin orifice. Her pink labia clung to the organ shaft as it burrowed deeper and deeper in to her tight young slit as it lapped up her now freely following juices. Only Kimberly comforted her as Tanya's anus still spasmed in response to the animal in her violated rectum and she cared about little else. Anna now begged and screamed as Tanya had to get it off of her and its mouthparts out of her genitalia. Her body quivered with fear as the creature molested the same hole Kimberly had sucked on and licked only yesterday.

Kimberly was strangely aroused by all of this. Seeing the worm burrow into the same anus she had played with and forced objects up and now this creature violating the other sweet girl's young pussy she herself had eaten and forced objects up too, was making her wet. Despite the horror of the events unfolding she was increasingly aroused by it all. Soon, as she watched in the mirror she could she that the animal had forced at least fifteen centimeters of its feeding tube into the depths of Anna's vagina.

Still, it thrust slowly deeper into the girl as in sucked up her copiously flowing vaginal lubricants as it stimulated the girl's tenderness. Finally it withdrew but it proved to be only short reprieve from the horror of what it was going to do to her. It walked back down on to her legs and then up again until it was standing on her torso again. This brought its hind quarters over the girl's pussy.

The back two pair of legs reached in between her legs. The second hind most set slipped between her inner and outer set of labia and pulled the outer lips wide open. The hind most set slipped between her inner labia and into her vaginal opening a few centimeters. They pulled her young hole wide open exposing the interior of her vagina. The last two segments of the beast's carapace telescoped slightly and then a tube erupted from an orifice of the animal. It was pale green and transparent. About three centimeters thick the last two centimeters tapered to a small blunt point. With ease the organ slide to the open vagina and was buried into the now weeping, jerking young girl. Soon it was forced deep into the teen and then swelled inside of her. Kimberly now realized that it was going to mate with her sweet little girlfriend.

She watched as a three by two by two centimeter oval egg migrated from the end of the creatures abdomen down the tube and into the girl's vulnerable genitals. She then knew it was laying its eggs in the little teen's moist warm pussy. She got really wet and hot as she watched one egg after another slip into the girl's body. The ovipositor slowly withdrew from Anna's vaginal cavity as it was slowly filled with the animal's spawn. Kimberly's nipples hardened into cones when she saw the sweet girl's own tender little tits crowned by hard cones as her body betrayed her by becoming aroused by the animal's actions. Even as she begged for it to stop pumping its ova into her, her pelvis jerked with thrusts of intense arousal in response to the feel of her vagina being distended and stuffed with the eggs. It didn't stop until her genitalia sprouted from her crotch. Her young slit was stretched around the white translucent mass of eggs shown between the lips of her now gaping labia.

When the animal was lured back to the box it was closed and the enclosure lift from around the girl and she was thoroughly inspected. As the man pulled her open to look at the mass of eggs cemented into of her vagina he said, "I think her genitals are even prettier. We need to get some more girls for our specimen to use. Get them as young as this one, I enjoyed that."

The young woman laughed and tweaked the girl's swollen nipples and fingered her clitoris briefly and said, "Yes, I quite enjoyed that myself. It the best use I have seen a girl like this put to beyond what I have used them for myself. I hope they all squirm as nicely as this young one." They then moved to Kimberly.

The woman looked at her clipboard and said, "Well, this one has been enjoying the other two sexually. She seems to be particularly fond to oral sex with girls and then sticking various objects up them. We'll have to find something special for this jaded teen." The man was already repositioning her legs like Tanya's and as he thrust his fingers up her to examine her vaginally, he replied, "Yes, I saw that. I have had those new thermal parasites brought to the lab. They seem to work cooperatively to get into a victim and she is the best choice. You also can see that she has been observed forcing large objects up herself and the volume of her vaginal cavity is quite large. She should work fine for this procedure.

Kimberly begged for them to stop this but they ignored her too. Then, as the man left to get the next organisms the woman looked directly Kimberly and brushed her hair and said, "It is nothing personal, dear. We find its best to not talk to the lab animals until they have been broken in. I was one once myself and you learn its not all that bad after a while." She paused and turned her attentions to Kimberly's slit. As she forced three fingers up the girl and masturbated her with them, she went on, "I think you're like me and will come to enjoy seeing other girls being entered by alien creatures.

In fact, you can help me tonight. I have a special animal I kept from early experiments. It really likes mating anally with girls and your friend Anna is just about right. You can help me clean her vagina and then prepare her anus for copulation. The animal's organ is quite large and the girl needs to be stretched before it can get into her." She smiled wickedly as she saw Kimberly's nipples harden at the thought of seeing some large animal mate her friend's anus and continued, "Yes, I think you will like that but for now you are going to be the experimental subject. I usually don't focus on one lab animal for my personal interest but you are the kind of young girl I enjoy. I going to really enjoy eating your tender young puss while you watch the animal take your young friend's tight little anus. Its going to be very interesting."

The man returned as the woman pulled her fingers from the girl and openly licked her pussy juices from them. He laughed and said, "I see you have a new protege. Mentor her well, we could use more assistants like you, you're so dedicated to the work. I suppose the lo'aka is going to have some teen's anus tonight. Her? Or one of her friends?" The woman pointed at Anna and he nodded approval saying, "Good choice, I know it enjoys the tight girls the most, I will love to see it doing her. Save me a video tape of the action and you can have this girl to do with as you wish." and he gently patted Kimberly's slit. The box wasn't large but there was a great deal of activity inside as in jiggled and scraping sounds came from inside it and it was marked with the biohazard symbol.

The lab table had been readjusted so that the leg rest part of it now formed a platform under her spread legs. The contents of the box was spilled on the platform immediately in front of her exposed groin. There were roughly a dozen of the animals. They looked like a insectoid but then she realized that they had the large pincer-like mandibles of a sun spider and the abdomen of a rove beetle. They were about ten centimeters long, three across and about two thick. Their eight pairs of walking legs were short and thick as was the modified front pair that were held like scorpion claws. These weren't pincers however, they were armed with two large hook-like craws. The creature had stiff short hairs on the large gland-like structures that formed the head but the rest of the body was relatively smooth. They were generally a dull brown in color with lighter undersides.

On being deposited in the stainless steel dish under her groin, they quickly formed a defensive ring with their jaws pointed outward. After they realized no attack was imminent they turned and touched jaws as if communicating. They then turned and began to explore outward. When one touched her buttock Kimberly jerked and screamed, they all turned towards her. The offender that had touched her backed up to the others and they formed a compact group in front of her spread open legs. They touched each other and watched her for several minutes. Since she wasn't attacking, they began to approach en masse.

As they neared her vulnerable genitalia her squirming at first made them skittish but then when it became apparent she was immobile they at first gently touched and then began to explore her thighs, stomach and crotch. It wasn't long before the rest of her was being ignored and the attention was focused on her invitingly open genital cleft. They then stopped and busily touched each other. The next move was highly coordinated and the attack on her vagina began. Four of them clamped on to her inner labia and pulled her slit wide exposing her vaginal orifice. One standing on her mons inserted its pincer mandibles and further opened her vagina. Another standing on the platform in front of her slit hooked his front clawed feet on the interior flesh of her vaginal canal. Pulling with its front legs and driving powerfully with its back legs it drove its head into her genitalia. She shreaked not so much at the moderate pain of the hooks in her tender pussy flesh but rather at the surprise thrust of the hairy head into her sensitive hole.

Immediately the first one on her mons drew it mandibles together and anchoring is front legs in the same manner drove itself even deeper into the bucking girl's body. The horror that they might be going to eat her genitalia now turned to the horror that they were going crawl up into her vagina. The two animals worked back to back forcing their way slow into her. As the hairy heads teased her hole she generously lubed in response easing their way into the hot moist interior of her womanhood. Then as she watched the four released her inner labia. Helplessly aroused and yet terrified she saw two begin to crawl under the two that were already in her as they held her hole open for them. The other two began to force their way into the gap formed at the sides of the two first intruders so that she had two in her vagina and four more crawling in.

Her tender young slit was now being stretched and stimulated as it never had been before. Even as she whimpered in fear, her pelvis trust in arousal at the intense feeling of so many large insectoid entering her vagina. Her nipples coned anew as the lubricants she was now profusely secreting turned the silent squirming of the animals in her into a musical mix of slurps, sucks and smacks. As the four past the original two into the depths of her vaginal canal four more, of the final six, followed behind them, to continue the total violation of Kimberly's genitalia. She wanted it to end and yet part of her wanted it to go on and on.

12