The Labyrinth Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly, the male bellowed. His cock swelled and Theseus choked. Pulling back, eyes wide, he felt thick gouts of cum spurt from the tip of the Minotaur's cock.

An odd sort of pride filled him. He'd made his mate cum for the first time.

Cum spurted out between Theseus' black lips to cover the fur along his chin but he tried to swallow as much as he could. Again and again the Minotaur's cock swelled until, finally, the youth gasped for air.

"It is my first time," he said, his rumble breathless. "Are you hurt?"

Theseus shook his head. Long white ropes of the male's cum hung from his chin. He wiped the cum with the back of his arm and then, without hesitation, he licked himself. Cleaning the cum from the fur of his arm. Tasting it slowly with each lap of his wide tongue. Finished, he cast his eyes down but felt the Minotaur's thick, rough hand gently under his chin, raising his head.

"Are you hurt?" the male repeated.

"N- no," Theseus gasped. "No. But, I ache."

"Where?"

Without answering, Theseus turned. He spread his thighs and raised his wide hips. His pussy lips opened wetly. Thick strands of clear liquid connected from his pussy to his thigh and the base of his lifted tail.

The Minotaur's nose flared and white filled his eyes. He bent to Theseus, roughly grabbing the youth's hips. Large, flat fingers dug into Theseus' side and the youth gasped at the sensation. Everything along his body felt like a live wire. The male licked at Theseus' long ears and he groaned in appreciation.

One hand came away from Theseus' side and he looked back to see what was happening. The Minotaur held his cock steady, slowly pushing forward until the tip of it pressed between Theseus' legs.

"Please," Theseus gasped. "Please. Please yes." Rational thought fled as the male began to push into him. Pain mixed with pleasure. The Minotaur's slick, spit and cum-coated tip slid easily into Theseus' virgin pussy. His tight, engorged black pussy lips wrapped around the Minotaur's red cock and the youth felt new muscles gripping and pulling the male. Theseus pressed his forehead to the ground, eyes shut. His long fingers dug into his soft palms and he held back the cry of pain he wanted to make.

He would be brave, he decided. Brave for his lover. To show that he could take him. That he could take his mate's cock.

Theseus' lower stomach and udder bulged as the male slid into him. It was unlike anything he'd felt and he didn't think he could ever get enough. The ache in his loins faded, replaced with pressure, pain and pleasure. He reached under himself, grabbing at a long nipple to twist and pull. Two drops of milk fell and a deep, husky moan escaped Theseus' lips at the double sensation.

"Almost," the Minotaur said, gasping. "Almost all of me."

Theseus' pussy throbbed with heat and blood. He was gasping. Part of him wanted more of his mate's cock but another part tried to warn him that it was too much. Almost, almost he cried out to make his mate stop but, finally, he felt the Minotaur's soft balls against his furry, wet pussy lips.

And then the Minotaur pulled back. The enormous girth of the Minotaur's cock rubbed every single inch of Theseus' pussy. He gasped, shaking and shuddering as the male withdrew. Slowly, he eased into Theseus again.

The human side of Theseus screamed as it was wiped away.

He was mated now.

She was mated.

"More," the female panted. She felt how slick she was from the male, how her thighs and ass were coated with her own juices but she needed more. She pushed back, gasping and groaning as he filled her again. The male growled and grabbed a thick tuft of fur on the back of the female's neck. Her head jerked back and, incredibly she grew more wet for her mate.

Pain and sharp, bright pleasure tore through the female as her pussy was used for the first time. Muscles unused and still tight felt torn by the male. She wanted to scream as tiny knives tore inside of her but the pure pleasure of it was too much. Not just the feeling of her mate inside of her but the position, giving herself up - feeling herself taken on hands and knees, as docile as her new namesake.

With each motion, the pain faded. She found herself pushing back, able to easily take more of her mate. Wanting more of him. She couldn't stop herself from gasping and moaning in pleasure. The old Theseus was a rough, quiet lover but now, she couldn't stop the sounds escaping from her long, furred muzzle. The old Theseus was controlled. Disciplined. But, no longer. She had let everything go. Given herself up to her mate and the submission was enormously freeing.

Long, brown ears flicked back, eyes half-closed in lust and love, she looked back at the Minotaur. Watched the way the muscles of his forearm shifted as he gripped her wide hips. Her large soft ass slammed against her mate's hard stomach. Her tail pressed against the male's side, coiling against him lovingly. She could feel the strength in his body with each motion.

How proud she was of him.

Thoughts were slowly becoming difficult. The world began to compress to a sphere in the center of her body. Her heavy, large breasts shook beneath her, rocked by the roughness of their motion. No lovemaking this. Two creatures, unique in the world and unmated. Virgins needing desperate release.

They fucked on their knees in the dirt of the open room. Surrounded by bones and dried blood and tattered furnishings, the male grunted while the female screamed in pleasure. The ground below them became soaked with drops of her milk and cum as the pressure built within her. The male began to thrust faster. Painfully so as his round tip slammed deep within her uterus. Over and over he pounded her, his red cock spreading her lips. Filling her to near bursting.

The female opened her mouth to scream but no sound came out. She bucked, her hooves clattering loudly on the ground as her first orgasm stormed through her. She fell to the ground, huge breasts and udder flattening beneath her as she twisted and kicked. Her tail flailed widly behind her until the male grabbed it and pulled. The sensation of it and the pure dominance shown by the male sent another orgasm crashing through her body.

A loud, animalistic lowing sound came from the female's lips as her mate's cock swelled inside of her. She gasped, clutching and clawing at the ground with her eyes rolling into her head as, again, thick spurts of cum slammed into her. The male roared above her, head back. Her pussy clenched over and over, pushing their mixed cum from between her tight pussy, coating them both in their juices.

Finally, the male collapsed gently above the female. They panted next to each other. Each small movement of the male sent shockwaves through the female. The dull, hungry ache had lessened but, even as she lay, filled and satisfied, the warmth of her mate against her furred back, she knew she wanted more.

Knew she would never stop wanting him.

-----

The female lay on her side on a soft blanket. Her breasts were swollen and painful and her udder felt hot and hard to the touch.

"Come," she said. "Come young Theseus and sup." The female held her child closer to her udder and the small babe sucked blindly until he found a nipple. The babe's soft, short muzzle held her long nipple tightly and his small eyes stared adoringly up at his mother. She stroked the baby's furred back while he sucked from her nipple.

The Minotaur held a sleeping young child in his arms. It was another boy. As with his brother, the young child had a small muzzle atop of furry body. Two small bumps stood out from his temples, nearly hidden by curly brown hair that he'd inherited from his mother.

"My love, bring him. Agis will be hungry, too."

"In a moment," the Minotaur answered. "He has my finger."

"And my breasts need to be emptied. Both of them."

With a sigh, the Minotaur gently laid the young child at his mate's breasts. The child sniffed, scenting her milk before opening his eyes. He rolled to his mother, fumbling her for breast's smaller nipple. She cooed to him when he found it.

"I will leave tomorrow," the Minotaur said. "I have followed the string you brought so long ago and it still leads to the entrance. I will gather allies. More of my kind. Those forced to be hidden away from the sight of men. Flying beasts. Crawling beasts. Those deep within the sea. I will find them and we shall make war. Alone, I was satisfied to accept my fate. No longer."

"I-" the female paused. "I remember some things. Old memories. Of before." She didn't like to talk about them. Even now they were painful. Reminders of who she was. Before. Before she found her mate. "I remember war. And the world. I will go with you."

The Minotaur nodded, as if he'd expected no less.

The female furrowed her brow, eyes staring into the distance. "My- Our children will inherit the kingdom we build."

After a moment, she finished quietly. "I have seen it."

12