The Ladies Ch. 01

Story Info
A woman you think you know.
7.1k words
4.5
26.8k
13

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 11/01/2014
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

I got to Matt's place as arranged for our Friday evening out. Matt and I have been friends for several years. We are both eighteen and we both hang out together quite a lot. Unfortunately Matt got a girl pregnant and he's decided to marry her sometime next year. Their baby is due any day now.

Matt and his fiancé live with his parents, Mr and Mrs Gelas. Mrs Gelas is friends with my mum too.

Mr and Mrs Gelas are Spanish and have been living here for over twenty years. Matt was born in England. We both met at school and have been friends since.

I know Mrs Gelas more than Matt's dad, as Matt's dad has something to do in finance and is abroad quite a bit.

Mrs Gelas is in her late fifties almost sixty I think, she had Matt at a late stage in her life. Matt has an older step sister; Sofia. Sofia is Mr Galas's daughter from his first marriage. Mrs Gelas is a housewife, a pretty lady, very slim, around fifty kilos, curly red hair to just below her shoulders. She has green eyes and her complexion is pale, with freckles. Her tits are small.

I rang the doorbell and Mrs Gelas answered the door.

"Hi Mrs Gelas, is Matt there?"

Mrs Gelas said, "Alan, how many times have I told you, call me Val, and no Matt is not home, he's taken Mary to hospital, I think she is going to give birth."

Mrs Gelas, or, to give her her full name, Mrs Valentina Maria Socorro Gelas, seemed very anxious. As I suppose becoming a granny any minute now must make any lady.

She was wearing a short yellow dress, which buttoned up at the front, but had the top few buttons undone. The dress itself was of a thin material, I could see her nipples poking through.

I was about to turn around and go back home and said, "Okay, it's just that we had arranged to go out tonight. But I understand. I call him later."

Mrs Gelas said, "You don't have to go Alan, keep me company, I'm on my own and feel very nervous, waiting for Matt to call with some good news."

It was around eight o'clock; I scratched my head and said, "Okay, since I have nowhere to go now. I'll stay till Matt calls."

Mrs Gelas opened the door wider and let me through she kissed me on the cheek like she always does and said, "Go straight in, I'll fetch you a drink."

I took my shoes off as I always do on entering their house.

I said, "It's okay, I don't need a drink, I'm fine." And I walked through to the front room.

Entering the room I could see that Mrs Gelas had a bottle of wine open and a glass half empty, the bottle too was half empty.

Mrs Gelas walked in a minute later, holding a bottle of beer and a glass, "Here you go Alan, have a drink, we are celebrating. Maybe a bit earlier than the expected news, but never mind, we'll have another one when the news comes."

I had sat on a chair across from the sofa that Mrs Gelas was sitting on. She placed my drink on the table next to hers, she sat down and patted the seat next to her and she said, "Here Alan, come sit here, we'll have a chat."

I was a bit shy, but nevertheless, I got up and sat next to Mrs Gelas, and she said, "After all these years, you still feel shy to talk to me."

Because of the warm evening, I had on a pair of shorts and a tee shirt.

We started chatting and I asked, "Is Mr Gelas not home?"

Mrs Gelas said, "No, he's been gone since Wednesday and won't be home till Sunday."

She picked up her glass of wine and took a sip, so I picked up my bottle and poured it into the glass and drank a big mouthful. It was getting very warm sitting there, next to Mrs Gelas.

I then asked, "Mrs Gelas, can I use the loo please?"

She politely said, "Alan, it's not Mrs Gelas, it's Val. Please, call me Val, and you don't have to ask to go to the loo, you know where it is."

I nodded and got up to go. She had put some music on while I had gone and I sat down again next to Mrs Gelas.

While we chatted she had her legs crossed and her foot was almost touching my calf, on some occasions it did touch, that sent a shiver up my leg. Mrs Gelas has always been a touchy, feely person ever since I've known her; I guess it's just in her nature.

The way she sat, side on to me, I could not help but see down her dress and glimpses of tops of her boobs.

She asked me, "Alan, I've not seen you with your girlfriend lately?"

I coughed and said, "We split up, a month ago."

She said, "O, I'm sorry to hear that. Why? What was the matter?"

I, shyly said, "O nothing, it's just that she wanted to move at a quicker pace to me."

Val looked at me quizzically and asked, "What do you mean, quicker pace?"

I was not comfortable talking to Val about this so I said, "Mrs Gelas, could we talk about something else?"

She occasionally caught me looking down her dress and said, "Do you like what you see Alan?"

I looked away and coughed, several times, "Sorry, I didn't mean to stare, sorry."

She stroked my hair and said, "I've noticed the way you always have been looking at me. Almost every time you come around."

I didn't know where to look; I just looked down at my drink.

She asked, "Do you like older women, Alan?"

She was now actually rubbing her foot along my leg and she placed her hand on my thigh. She squeezed my thigh and said, "Alan, I want you to tell me everything, don't be shy. We've known each other for many years. Have you talked with your mum, about your relationship with your girlfriend and what she wants?"

I scratched my head and said, "No Mrs Gelas, I don't talk about that sort of thing with my mum."

She moved her hand higher up my thigh and said, "If I have to tell you one more time, I'm not going to be pleased, call me Val."

Then she asked, "So what sort of things have you done with your girlfriends? I hope you haven't done what Matt's done. Have you?"

I wasn't sure what she was asking, I thought she meant getting a girl pregnant. I said, "No, Mrs...Val, I've not gotten any girl into trouble."

Val rubbed my thigh, her hand went down and came back up, but rested even higher, just under the seam of my shorts.

She said, "O, I don't mean getting a girl pregnant! Alan, just have you, well, how can I put it. Become a man?"

I was getting very hot and jittery, my cock was getting hard. She must have noticed it through my clothing, I said, "Mrs...Val, I don't think this is what we should be talking about."

She took her hand away and grabbed her drink; she took a big gulp of the wine and then placed her hand right onto my shorts and onto my cock.

And she said, "Alan, you didn't answer my question. I asked if you like older women?"

I coughed again and said, "Yes, I'm not gay! I like all women."

Val asked, "Have you ever been with an older woman?"

My face must have been so red I said, "No, Val, I have not. But I have dreamt about it."

Val smiled a wicked sort of smile and said, "O be careful what you wish for Alan, it may come true, with interest."

I had no idea what she was talking about. I just smiled back and said, "I have a vivid imagination."

Val patted my shorts and looked into my eyes and said, "My, my, Alan, are you getting aroused? Is it what we are talking about? Or...Am I doing this to you?"

I looked down towards her hand on my cock and said, "Val, please, what are you doing?"

She squeezed my cock through the material, "O, Alan, you're a big boy!"

I took hold of her hand and pulled it away and said, "Please Val, Matt's my friend. We...I, can't do anything to befriend that relationship."

She placed her hand back onto my thigh and slowly moved it up, under my shorts and grabbed my balls and said, "How is he going to find out what goes on between us?"

She moved her hand onto my cock and started to stroke it. She moved her face closer to me and kissed my lips. I just thought at that moment in time, fuck it and kissed her back, just a peck on the lips as she had done. Her grip tightened on my cock and she moved forward and kissed me again. This time lasting longer, our mouths opened, our tongues twisted on each other's. I sucked on her tongue, I licked her teeth. We both passionately discovered each other's mouths.

I wrapped an arm around her neck and pulled her in tight, Val stroked faster, it become more intense.

We kissed for what seemed like a lifetime. Val then pulled away and said, "Let's go up Alan, I'll show you a whole new world."

She let my cock go and slurped down the last drop of wine in her glass. We both went upstairs, Val lead me by my hand.

We got to her bedroom and she turned and took my shorts off, my cock stood rock hard in front of me. Val held it and kissed the tip and said, "Take your top off Alan."

I took my tee shirt off and as she went towards the bed she pulled her dress over her head, she had nothing else on.

She lay down and called me over, I walked up to her and as I stood there, She grabbed my cock, "Nice cock, for an eighteen year old, what, eight, no must be a nine incher, thick too. Matt's dad's cock is a nice seven inches, but not this thick."

She sucked on it for a while and stroked it and as she looked up to me I was going to blow, if she had carried on a second longer I would have blown. But she let it go and asked me to get onto the bed.

I got on and was in-between her feet. She held her arms up and beckoned me to her. I moved closer and lay on top of her, my cock rested on her belly, we started to kiss again.

And it happened, shit, I had cum. Blasted four or five spurts onto her. I rolled off her and held my face with both hands and said, "I'm so sorry, Val, so sorry. You're so beautiful and I couldn't help it. Sorry."

Val laughed and said, "That's okay, Alan, no need to be sorry. It happens." She wiped her belly with her hand and licked it. I looked at her and she said, "You taste nice Alan, young boys cum, so sweet."

She then said, "This happens to a lot of men Alan, no need to be embarrassed. I suppose it must have happened to you with your other girlfriend's?"

I had to tell her, "No this is the first time."

Val took some cum off of me and licked it and said, "O, so you have managed to enter, before then?"

My face must have been flushed red, I said, "No, I've never..." And I coughed.

Val looked at me and smiled, her eyes lit up and her grin got bigger and bigger. She took hold of my semi-hard cock and said, "Alan, don't tell me you're...You're...A boy waiting to become a man."

I nodded, I could not look at her and my head fell.

Val commented, "So, you're a virgin, it happens all the time to young eager boys, its normal believe me it's nothing to be ashamed of."

Val got hold of my balls with her other hand and said, "I've never been fucked by a virgin, even my husband had fucked a couple of women that I know of, before we got together."

I think Val tried to put me at ease, she could tell I was extremely nervous.

Val massaged my balls and held my cock's soft shaft; she lowered her head and sucked on my cock-head.

She did this for a while and she looked up to me now and again. She asked, "Alan, have you ever performed cunnilingus?"

I raised my head as if I knew what I was talking about, "Yes I have, but only for a short period."

She let go of my cock and fell back onto the bed, she raised her legs and opened wide and said, "Come on then, let's see you perform!"

I then knew what she meant; I've watched porn stuff, like you.

I eagerly dived into her but just stopped short. I looked at her pussy. She was shaved, but had a very small patch of hair shaped like a triangle, pointed down. Her pussy lips were puffed and a couple of inches long. But the main feature was her clit. It was big for a clit; again I knew that from the porn movies I've seen, it was like a baby's penis.

I could actually suck on it like she sucked my cock. It had a sort of fore-skin which I pushed back and held it at the base with my finger and thumb. Then I could suck on an inch of it, I nibbled on it with my lips and flicked the tip with my tongue.

Val grabbed my head and pushed me hard into her. Her hips started to thrust hard and she said, "Okay, Alan, just stop a minute."

I was happy where I was, so continued to suck her clit. She had other ideas and roughly grabbed my hair and pulled me off, "I said, stop a minute."

Her eyes were bulged and she said, "I have strong orgasms Alan, and my reflex action is for me to pull off that person."

I looked at her and asked, "Were you about to cum then?"

She said, "Yes, I was almost there but wait here a minute."

She got off the bed and went to a chest of drawers, she opened the bottom one and took out some items and they looked pink and fluffy. I couldn't quite see what they were.

She came back to the bed and showed me the items, they were hand cuffs with soft pink fluff wrapped around them and she had four.

She had a smile on her face and said, "Bet you've never done this before!"

Again I had seen stuff like that on the internet, they called it fetish or bondage or something like that.

Val obviously had done this before; she wrapped one link of each cuff around her wrists and ankles. She lay on her back and positioned herself. Then stretched out her arms and legs and said, "Now tie each one to the posts."

I anchored her feet first then her hands. I looked at her prone state on the bed, she looked amazing.

Her eyes followed me around, she blew me a kiss and said, "Virgin boy, you're going to become a man tonight."

I got back up onto the bed and she asked, "Okay Alan, get back down there."

I was just about to grab her clit again when she said, "Alan, when I cum, no matter what I say, what sort of language I use, you carry on, don't stop doing what you're doing, okay?"

I was okay with that and thought, okay, I'll just make her cum and that will be that. (I was so wrong).

I glanced up to her and said, "Okay."

Val looked at me with a stern look and said, "Alan, I'm not kidding, you keep going no matter what!"

Val then said with her piercing green eyes, "The safe word is virgin, but only if I say it three times. Okay, have you got that? Only then you stop."

I looked back down at her clit and started to suck on it as before. It wasn't long when Val started to thrust her hips in a very dramatic way. I kept hold of her clit and sucked on it, her request of harder, I complied with.

I let go of her clit and sucked the full length of it, I stuck a couple of fingers into her pussy and moved them in and out. It was only five minutes or so when Val started to moan.

Her head thrashed from left to right, her red hair, flew all around; it was difficult to see her face.

She started to talk, "Harder Alan. Stick your fingers in deeper, ahh, yes, fuck."

Her hips moved more powerfully as she said, "Fuck, virgin boy, I bet you never thought in your wildest dreams that you would have the opportunity to fuck Mrs Gelas, bastard, ahh."

I fingered her; I sucked on her big clit. And with my other hand I reached out and grabbed one of her tits, I pulled on her nipple. She called out again, "Twist my nipple Alan, twist it hard. Fuckin virgin boy's big cock has never been in a cunt hole."

Her hips froze for a couple of seconds then she started to shake, I lifted off but Val shouted, "Fuck, virgin, told you not to stop, you little shit, carry on, carry on NOW."

I moved back to her clit, I grabbed it with my lips and started to move them down and back up like I would suck a small penis giving her a blow job.

Val shouted, "Ahh, yes, virgin, fuckin' bastard, I bet your cock's getting hard again. Tell me, how does it make you feel, making a woman have an orgasm?"

My cock was hard again, seemed harder than before. And I was not going to lift off to answer her, I knew better. I kept on and sucked, I pushed in with my fingers harder into her pussy. I used my teeth softly on her clit and ran them along the length of her clit, which made her moan and shout out louder. Her hips stopped and shook, I carried on and sucked and fingered her.

Val said, "That's it virgin, you're learning, fuck yes, bastard virgin, you little clit suckin' mother fuckin' bastard."

I think she had another orgasm; her hands rattled the cuffs around, her head to and fro, her hair a complete mess, she tried to kick her legs around.

I continued to suck on her clit; I licked the very tip of her clit and I rubbed my tongue along her clit tip, she seemed to love that as she shouted, "Yes, fuck yes, oh yes, stop, stop now."

I thought for a second to stop, but continued with my work on her clit. My tongue was tiring, but I continued to finger fuck her, I brought my other hand down and with three fingers, I rubbed her clit, I pressed hard down and quickly across.

Her body had gone crazy, she thrashed from side to side her body jumped off the bed, she shook in short violent tremors.

She shouted out, "Stop, ahh, fuck you bastard, Alan stop, I've had enough, you can stop, fuck."

But I loved the way her body shook, the way she threw her body from side to side, the way her hair flew around, she seemed possessed, I wanted to see more.

Val kept shouting, "Alan, you bastard, fuck, get off, that's it, that's enough, stop, Alan virgin...virgin...virg...in."

She said the safety word three times and I knew that I should stop. Her body slowed down after she had said virgin the second time. I left her alone and fell back. I looked upon her body; she lay still for the most time, but, the occasional reflex action of her hips, jolted. Her eyes closed, a smile, just visible through the mass of red hair across her face. I crawled up towards her and pushed the hair away to clear her face. I gently kissed her lips, her cheeks, her forehead and the tip of her nose.

Her eyes remained closed but her smile widened and she said, "You have come to know some of my secrets."

I thought to myself, I wonder what else she had to show me.

Val opened her eyes and pouted her lips, I went down and we kissed, no tongues, just kisses and sucked each other's lips.

I asked, "Where are the keys? Shall I take these off now?"

Val smiled and said, "O Alan, we are just getting started."

I wondered what she intended to happen next. The look on my face of utter confusion must have been exactly what Val must have wanted.

She said, "The draw down there." As she turned her head and pointed with her eyes.

She carried on, "Where I got these from. Go and get the black bag."

I retrieved the black bag and brought it to the bed.

She asked, "Open it Alan."

I unzipped the bag and flipped the lid open. In it was a metallic box and wires. Val said, "Take it all out, put it down there, between my feet."

I did as she asked and threw the main black bag to the floor.

Val then said, "Okay, now I'm going to tell you what to do."

I had no idea Val was into that sort of thing. To anyone, she looked like such a frail lady.

She said, "Make sure my pussy lips are wet."

I went down and even though I saw they were wet, I still wet my mouth and sucked on them. I enjoyed that, I could lick and suck on those forever and a day.

Val continued, "Those clips, yes those. Stretch out my pussy lips and attach one clip to each lip."

Val's pussy looked amazing, the patch of red hair and those rosy pink lips, then the big clit, over a small opening of her pussy hole, which looked so inviting to my cock. I hoped I would get the chance to enter that sometime tonight.

I asked, "Do I need to plug this in somewhere?"

Val said, "No, it has a battery pack, which I keep fully charged. One never knows when the occasion arises."

Val continued with her instructions, "The main switch is on the back, and the two knobs you see on the front, the left one controls how much current to send, and the right one is how often a current is sent. Got it?"

I said, "Yes, it seems very simple."

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12