The Ladies Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers

We fucked and we fucked, Sofia went through two more orgasms, just as Val re-entered the room. She saw us going mad for each other. I unclamped the other nipple and massaged her boob, while I sucked and chewed her other one.

Val came up close; she was still naked but had a towel round her head. She walked behind me and grabbed my arse cheeks with both hands and pushed with my thrusts into Sofia. While Val pushed, she said, "Fuck her Alan, give her what she wants, cum into her tight cunt."

Sofia shouted, "Oh, my fuckin god, yes, fuck me, fuck me, fuc..."

I was there also, I blew a load deep into Sofia, it was the most powerful I had cum. Val pulled me out and pushed me back in hard, I blew again, fuck it hurt to cum, but milliseconds later it was pure bliss. Val pulled and pushed me five, six times. Cum over flowed out of Sofia.

Val said, "I now pronounce you, man and a fucking woman."

I was fucked, I had to get out, Sofia, was still convulsing, my cock was in need of recovery. I slipped out and lay on my back. Cum trickled out of Sofia and to my amazement, as I lay there, Val took my cock and stocked it, she teased a bit more cum out and licked it off my cock-head.

Sofia lay with her arms out to the side of her, her chest rose and fell in the sexiest way and those nipple studs glistened.

The phone rang; Val was the only one capable of speaking. Val then told us that Matt is staying in with his wife; they will be released on Monday.

With Mr Gelas being out till Sunday evening, that meant I had 'The Ladies,' to myself for what amounted to an obscene fuck fest.

Bob_6
Bob_6
372 Followers
12