The Ladies of Sourcefed Ch. 01

Story Info
The ladies of Sourcefed have a sleepover and play a game.
12.2k words
4.74
25.4k
18

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*DISCLAIMER* I always like to throw these disclaimers onto stories about celebrities or other real people who are not myself: I in no way speak for these women (or men if men are included in later installments) or reflect their views in any way. For the sake of my erotic parody being somewhat believable I will attempt to mimic these ladies' personas but could never capture the entirety of another person's essence. And finally, I love to write erotic fiction as a hobby and it is my love for these ladies, their humor, their sexiness, and their nerdiness that compels me to write this fiction, which if they ever were to read (highly unlikely, though it's not unheard of) I hope that they at least laugh at it rather than become offended for any inaccuracies or issues they might find with their characters.

To be honest, I imagine that the main fan age of these lovely ladies is much younger than typical erotica readers so I'm not sure how much demand there is for such a story. But as I'm an older fan of their work myself and find them charming and silly as well as sexy, perhaps there are more adult fans out there than I give credit for. So if you're actually a fan of any of these ladies let me know in the comments, and if you aren't then maybe check them out on YouTube! (They in no way sponsor this story of course)

So with all of that said and out of the way... Happy orgasms!

*****

Chapter 1 -- The Sleepover

Meg Turney had flown into LAX late on the 24th of September so she didn't ask her good friend Trisha Hershberger to pick her up from the airport and instead just called an Uber and gave the driver Trisha's address. It had been a while since she had seen Trisha, though they still talked rather frequently even after both of them left their "home" at Sourcefed and the DeFranco Network which was now owned fully by Discovery Digital. During their time working there Meg and Trisha (or Shisha, as Meg liked to call her) had become incredibly close friends and even lived together for a stretch. But eventually Trisha met Nate, who was now her fiancé, and Meg had decided to move back to Texas to be closer to her boyfriend Gavin and join him at Rooster Teeth Productions so the dynamic duo had unfortunately been separated. They'd often find any reason they could to chat or get together and hang out like old times though.

This particular time was going to be a group affair as Trisha had organized a weekend getaway for herself, Meg, and the three current female hosts of Sourcefed: Reina Scully, Maude Garrett, and Bree Essrig. They had wanted Lee Newton to come along as well but she had scheduling conflicts. This would be the first time for Meg to hang out with Bree and Maude for any extended amount of time, so she really hoped that they'd all mesh and get along. She was sure they would, but from just seeing them hosting Sourcefed it was hard to tell, especially with how incredibly awkward Meg knew she could be.

Before long she was knocking on Trisha's door and could hear laughter and music coming from within. Trisha had invited all of the girls over to stay the night so they could get up early and drive up to Northern California where the spa was located. Meg took a deep calming breath just before the door swung open and her best friend's familiar silhouette stood in the doorway.

"Heeeeeyy!" Trisha exclaimed beaming at Meg with her pearly whites, obviously slightly tipsy and holding a glass of wine in her left hand. "You made it! Come on in!" Meg followed her inside and gently dropped her two travel bags by the door where some others were piled. Trisha ushered her into the kitchen where most of the noise seemed to be coming from and as they entered she was greeted by the delicious smell of brownies and a sight that took her off-guard a bit. On the table was an untouched deck of cards, a bottle of wine, a number of shot glasses, a pile of clothing and shoes, and finally a large bottle of whiskey already half-empty. Around the table sat a small group of Meg's peers, obviously all intoxicated and in very different states of undress.

Bree wasn't wearing a shirt, just her black bra and black leggings, and her shoes and socks seemed to be missing as well. Maude still had most of her clothes on it seemed, though her shoes were missing as well. And finally Reina was sitting in one of the wooden kitchen chairs with no pants, socks or shoes on but still wearing her top and a red thong. Meg noticed how Reina's shiny-smooth caramel thighs glistened a bit in the kitchen light and felt a small jolt of desire course through her pussy. Then her eyes trailed back to Bree's perky chest before trying to look everyone in the face. "Playing strip poker without the cards? How drunk are you girls?"

Upon realizing Meg had joined them Reina bounced out of her seat and shimmied her way toward her old friend to fasten her in a tight bear hug. "Meg!" she exclaimed, "I'm so glad you're here!" When Reina released the tight hug Meg was able to get a look at her a bit better. She immediately noticed how red her cheeks were and how much she was squinting. Meg held in a laugh because she knew how irritated Reina always was that she looked so Japanese when she got drunk, her adorable round face always lit up like a lantern.

Trisha spoke up then, "No, it's not strip poker, it's a drinking game Bree introduced us to." As Trisha began to go over the rules, taking too much time to recall them, Meg noticed Reina had burrowed her face into her bosom and was inhaling her lightly perfumed cleavage deeply. "It's called 'Flip, Tip, Sip'... No wait... Is that what it's called? Maude, what's it called?"

"'Flip, Sip, or Strip!'" Maude fired back quickly with her lovely lilting Australian accent. Meg glanced in her direction and notice she was pouring a couple of shots.

"Yeah! That's it!" Trisha exclaimed before taking another sip of her red wine. "Anyway, you take a coin and flip it. Then you call heads or tails. If you got it right you take off your clothes... No, you pass the coin to your right, that's right! If you get it wrong then you take off your clothes. Or you can take a shot. And then you pass the coin to your left. Get it?"

Meg thought she understood it fine, despite the bit of confusion in reciting the rules and the distraction of Reina falling asleep in her bosom. "Yeah, I think I got it. Hey, Reina, you okay baby?"

Reina brought her head up abashedly and grinned. "Yeah... Sorry, you smell really good and I love your boobs. I'm drunk."

Bree had been getting herself some snacks in a cup and as she strolled back by she stopped and said to Meg, "As you can tell our friends have chosen to drink for the most part so far. Oh and Maude's just really lucky."

"I'm unlucky," Reina groaned as she sat back down hard in her chair causing the muscular meat of her thigh and butt to jiggle delightfully. "Like that cricket from Mulan. Except he was Chinese. Wait, was it a he?"

Everyone silently agreed to ignore Reina and Meg looked over at Trisha trying to determine whether she was also really good at guessing or had just done a bunch of shots. That's when she realized her best friend was also missing her socks and shoes. Just then Maude sauntered up to Meg with a shot of whiskey in each hand. Meg was astounded at how tall this Australian beauty was, towering over the rest of the girls but having all the confidence in the world at the same time.

"Time for you to play catch up my dear," she purred, her bright blue eyes alight with mischief, and handed Meg one of the shots, "I'll take one with you because these ladies can't hold their liquor." Meg smiled at her and took the shot from her without putting up a fight. The two bombshells clinked the drinks together and threw their heads back. Meg coughed a bit after swallowing the liquor, like usual, but Maude took it like a champ letting out nothing but a satisfied sigh.

Meg felt the stinging warmth of the drink travel down her esophagus in a hurry and pool in her belly before sending the warmth to the rest of her limbs. "Thanks," she said to Maude with a friendly smile. In the meantime Trisha had regained her seat and Maude was heading back to hers as well. There was a seat open between Trisha and Reina so Meg knew that's where she'd be sitting. Before that though she wanted to loosen up a bit and really join the party so she grabbed the hem of her t-shirt and pulled it up over her head. She could feel her heavy breasts bounce and wobble in the purple push-up bra she was wearing due to the fabric catching them as the shirt came off. Bree was staring at them when Meg's head came free of the fabric. "Just trying to catch up a bit," she laughed and tossed the shirt into the pile that had formed on the table. As she sat down next to Trisha she also kicked off her sneakers so that she was practically caught up to the other girls' states of undress.

Reina had had her head in her arms and was nearly falling asleep at the table when Meg sat down, but at the commotion she looked up and squealed when she saw the plentiful cleavage Meg's C-cups were showing off now. "So much boobage!" She immediately stuffed her face in Meg's cleavage again and motor-boated the pale jiggling flesh of her friend's tits.

Bree huffed, "You weren't that fascinated with mine," she crossed her arms, shoving her perky boobs up closer to her neckline.

"Well yours are smaller!" Reina argued.

"Not really."

"Meg presents hers better then!" She wasn't wrong. Bree and Meg probably had very similar bust sizes but Meg didn't mind putting hers on display and would often wear push-up bras or cantilevered bras, whereas Bree's boobs were supported by just a plain wired bra that kept them nicely in place but somewhat subdued, even with no shirt on.

"Next time, wear a bow on yours Bree, then yours will be presents as well." Maude burst into a fit of laughter at her own pun and was soon joined by the rest of the girls.

Once they'd recovered Trisha cleared her throat, "Okay, so whose turn was it?"

"It's your turn Trisha," Bree responded sweetly.

"No no! I went just before Meg got here and I took my socks off." She picked the quarter up off of the table. "So I pass it left... Sorry Meg, guess you shouldn't have been so quick to catch up!" She handed her friend the quarter with an apologetic smile.

The violet-haired YouTube host took the quarter obligingly and looked from side to side to make sure everyone was ready. She jabbed Reina with an elbow so she sat up and opened her eyes a bit more, then she flipped the coin. "Heads." The coin struck the table and bounced, then rolled, and finally spun to a stop. "Ha!" Meg cheered and slid the coin back to Trisha.

"Awww..." Trisha groaned but smiled and plucked the coin up once more before immediately flicking it into the air and saying, "Tails." The quarter slapped flat to the table and shined so that Meg couldn't read it at first, but she could tell by the following groan from Trisha that it was heads up. Meg watched her friend contemplating whether she could handle another shot or should remove some more clothing. This was a no-pressure situation for her because it's not like the guys from Sourcefed were around, so getting undressed was hardly scandalous around a bunch of her girlfriends. Of course, she was aware that both Bree and Meg enjoyed ogling beautiful women just as much as any guy, but she likely felt like even if they ogled her there was no harm in it. After a few moments deliberating she reached down and tugged her tight Game of Thrones shirt up over her enormous tits.

Meg had seen Trisha topless before, and right now she was still wearing her bra at any rate, but it was still a marvelous sight to take in. Trisha was only five feet tall and probably a hundred and twenty pounds soaking wet, with a toned belly and shapely legs but with some of the biggest natural tits Meg had ever laid eyes on. As they bounced free of her shirt, though still contained by her light pink bra, Meg couldn't help but watch them shake and jiggle, and she was sure Bree was doing the same. Then she found herself wondering whether Bree's panties were as damp, or damper, than her own were becoming.

"Well, you're up again Miss Turney," Trisha chirped and dropped her top into the pile of clothing as well.

Meg took the coin back and flipped it once more; heads had been working out so she called it again. This time it was tails though. The rest of the girls laughed supportively and Trisha patted her on the back. Meg already felt a bit tipsy as the first tall shot worked its way through her system, likely because she hadn't eaten much of anything since lunch, so rather than another shot she figured she could stand to lose a bit more clothing.

She stood up, realizing she was flexing her abs a bit as if she was trying to impress the girls with her flat tummy. She began to fumble with her belt and Reina suddenly came to life, "Belt doesn't count because nobody else is wearing one!" Meg glared at her.

"Take 'em off! Take 'em off!" Maude began chanting and hitting the table in rhythm until Bree and Trisha joined her. Reina just grinned drunkenly up at Meg.

"Fine!" Meg acquiesced and rather than slide the belt through the loops of her pants, she unbuttoned and unzipped the skin-tight jeans and began the arduous task of shimmying them down her thick thighs, leaving her standing in her purple bra, gray ankle socks, and a cute pair of white and yellow polka-dotted panties with a hopefully unnoticeable wet spot forming in the crotch. "Happy?" Meg sighed while smiling at the other girls. "Shish, what is there to snack on?"

"Oh, I'm sorry! There is some leftover pizza from earlier... and I've got chips and popcorn on the counter, oh and some pretzels! Also, Bree made brownies I think." Trisha was pointing with the hand holding her wine glass because the other hand was busy adjusting her heavy chest and making sure everything was situated.

"Thanks," Meg said and strolled over to the counter to procure some carbs to absorb any further shots she decided to take. As she passed Maude she felt a light swat on her butt and reflexively jumped and clenched.

"Sorry!" Maude said immediately, "I have impulse control issues when it comes to booze and butts. And yours is so smackable!"

"Oh, it's okay," Meg insisted though her cheeks were red from the blood rushing to her face, probably not unlike the cheek Maude had smacked. "I just didn't expect it is all."

"Well expect it now!" Maude laughed and reached over to honk Bree's left boob, causing Bree to let out an exaggerated moan before breaking into laughter of her own. "I've already smacked Reina's booty way too many times," Maude admitted sheepishly.

Reina was beaming drunkenly in her seat at being mentioned and then turned around in the chair, getting on her knees and sticking her mostly bare ass in the air. She had an amazingly plump set of cheeks, strong from working out but ample as well. The right cheek was distinctly redder than the left though. It was clear Reina hadn't thought things through before shoving her butt in the air because she would have realized Maude was going to slap it again, which she did. Not only did she leave a quick red handprint on Reina's right butt cheek but also leaned in to jokingly chomp the other one. Maude has an extraordinarily large mouth so the resulting image was too humorous for anyone to keep from laughing while Reina let out a squeal and spun back around clutching her butt cheeks and scrunching her face up in pain.

While they all laughed Meg made herself a plate consisting of a slice of pizza, a handful of barbecue potato chips, and some popcorn. When she got back Maude was still in a giggling fit. The rest of the girls had calmed down though so Meg slid the quarter to Reina on her left before digging into the cold slice of pizza. Reina groaned audibly when she realized it was her turn.

"Ugh... Guys, do I really have to go again? I'm soooo drunk already."

"Well, guess it right or take off some more clothes then!" Bree's voice had more than a hint of mischief in it. Meg had thought Bree suggested this game for a reason, and it seemed she was right. Not that she blamed her, their friends were very attractive and while Meg had never considered actually making a move on them she was never unappreciative of catching glimpses in changing rooms and such. She did recall one time when Trisha had been walking around the house topless after a shower and how badly she wanted to run up to her and just worship those amazing tits of hers. Subconsciously Meg's focus had shifted over to Trisha's breasts which sat heavily in her wired bra, slightly pushed up and jiggling discreetly with every movement Trisha made.

Suddenly Meg realized Trisha was staring back at her with one eyebrow raised and Meg blushed furiously before turning her attention back to Reina who was calling out, "Tails!" It was heads. "What the fuck!" Reina shouted before slamming her head into her forearms on the table. The rest of the girls broke out into ringing laughter.

Maude had composed herself by that point and while Reina sat fuming she turned her attention to Meg, "What's got you so red Meg? You're nearly the same shade as your hair used to be. By the way, love the purple!"

Hoping to avoid actually answering the question asked of her Meg instead sidestepped it and replied, "Oh thanks! It's starting to fade a little bit but I was happy with it while it lasted!"

"Did you mean for it to match your bra?" Bree asked.

Laughing, Meg replied, "No, actually, I didn't realize that until I took my shirt off and looked down. Sometimes I get dressed without actually realizing what I'm putting on."

Reina stood up then and looked around at all of them morosely, "Fine." Without another word she hooked her thumbs into the band of her thong and tugged it down her thighs before stepping out of it with one foot and grabbing it with the other to then transport it to her hand, all without having to bend over and possibly have her now completely naked ass slapped by Maude again.

As she gently placed the red thong on the pile of clothing Maude smacked her left cheek jovially, "Atta girl!" Reina jumped and spun on Maude to throw a finger in her face and scold her. This placed Reina's plump cheeks no more than a foot from Meg's face. Unexpectedly Meg had a massive urge to grab those cheek and play with them, she fought the urge down however, and instead just playfully smacked Reina's ass once more. Reina squealed and spun around to glare at her. Meg wasn't looking at her face though; her eyes had immediately darted south where she took note of the soft black fur of Reina's pubes which were trimmed neatly into a cute triangle pointing at the cleft of her light brown pussy lips.

"I see you didn't dye everything blonde," Meg remarked with a smirk, referring to Reina's hair which was naturally a dark black like her pubes but had recently been dyed a flattering honey-blonde.

Reina's hand shot to her crotch to cover herself, "Hardy-har," she said with heavy sarcasm in her voice.

"I like a little bit of neatly trimmed pubes on a girl, I'm just giving you a hard time. You have a very pretty pussy Reina-bo-beina." Meg's heart jumped into her throat as the words left her lips. The alcohol had prevented her brain from checking with her lips before complimenting her friend's vagina. They'd been joking back and forth but Meg's compliment was obviously sincere and caused Reina's cheeks to fill with blood. That was two of her friends she'd made blush by admiring their bodies tonight. Meg decided she should probably try to keep her eyes to herself a bit more for the rest of the night.

To her credit Reina took the compliment with a blush and a giggle saying, "Really? Awesome! I've got a pretty pussy guys!"