The Ladies of Sourcefed Ch. 02

Story Info
Meg and Trisha have a little fun of their own.
4.3k words
4.69
12.1k
9
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Abbreviated Disclaimer*

As before: These are fictional events based on real people and written as an erotic homage to their sexiness and funniness.

Also worth noting: The chapter before this one was quite long and this one will be much shorter but most chapters of this series should fall somewhere in between.

Last thing: I've seen the Lee Newton feedback and will plan accordingly. My reasoning for leaving her out was simply that there was already a rather large cast and she was the easiest non-essential character to write out. But this will be rectified at some point in the near future. Thank you so much for the feedback and the love!

And as always, happy orgasms!

*****

Chapter 2 – Bedtime

Meg was shocked by how aggressive Trisha was being suddenly. It was like a switch had been flipped from 'Friend' to 'Lover' and she was full-steam ahead. Not that Meg was complaining; she'd secretly wanted this for years but never thought in a million years her desires would come to fruition. She decided not to think about it too much and instead just enjoy this new trajectory of their relationship for what it was while it lasted. Who was to say that things would continue this way past this weekend, or even this one night for that matter? If nothing else she wanted this to be an amazing memory between them to think back on even if they never discussed it again.

While Meg was busy thinking about the gravity of the events unfolding between them Trisha was busy taking action. She'd continued to kiss Meg passionately after that first kiss, but as their tongues intertwined Trisha's small hands danced their way up Meg's sides, sending shivers up and down her arms and back, before roughly cupping both of Meg's pert breasts and squeezing them. She probably remembered her purple-haired friend saying in the past that she liked when people were rough with her breasts, or maybe Trisha was always so passionate in bed, Meg really had no way of knowing but she appreciated it either way. The rough handling of her squishy pillows forced a moan from Meg's throat which entered Trisha's mouth and prompted a grin from the shorter woman.

"You like that huh?" Trisha teased before using forefinger and thumb to give the rosy-red nipples in her hands a firm squeeze which nearly buckled Meg's knees with pleasure.

"Mmhmm," Meg whimpered, moaning as Trisha continued to fondle her chest. Meg's own hands seemed lost as to what they should be doing, as if she'd never been with another woman before. Eventually they resolved to rest upon her friend's lower back because they couldn't quite reach her perky little ass comfortably.

They continued to kiss passionately, breathing heavily into each other between moans and slippery lips for a few more moments before Trisha used Meg's breasts to guide her backwards toward her large fluffy bed. The comforter sitting atop the bed was a slate grey while the sheets beneath it were navy blue and the pillows followed that pattern. The two of them weren't focused on the décor though and as her thighs bumped into the bed Meg fell backwards onto it with an, "Oof!" Trisha slid gracefully on top of her and continued to fondle and kiss her as Meg used her arms and butt to shimmy further onto the king size mattress.

Once they'd both gotten situated Trisha planted her crotch against Meg's hip bone and slowly began to grind her clit into it while continuing to roll her tongue around inside her friend's mouth. Finally she broke the kiss and sat up. Looking down at Meg whose purple hair was splayed out around her in a dark swirl she had a delicious smile spreading across her face.

"Wow, you're just too gorgeous," her hands were still fastened to the pale breasts they'd been fondling, but they were only softly stroking the supple flesh now, much more gentle than before. "I've wanted this to happen for so long but I've always been too nervous to do anything about it." As Trisha spoke her small left hand abandoned the tit of its choice and tickled its way down Meg's torso until she was reaching slightly behind herself to glide her fingers across the soft moist skin of Meg's labia before finally slipping between her lips and sinking deeply into the awaiting hole with a satisfying squelch.

Meg gasped sharply as pleasure coursed through her pelvis like lightning. She took a moment to acclimate to the sensation of Trisha exploring her silken tunnel before saying, "But Shish, you had to know that I wanted the same from you. I mean I'm the bisexual one after all, and look at you!"

Trisha blushed, perched atop her new lover and still grinding herself slowly against the firm bone beneath her, "I know, I know," she admitted, "I guess I was afraid that it might ruin our friendship. And maybe I was afraid of confronting my actual feelings and that I'm clearly not as straight as I thought I was before I developed these feelings for you." She curled the fingers inside of Meg in order to find the fleshy patch that indicated her G-spot and began to stroke it firmly without breaking eye contact which caused the Meg's back to arch into the air as it was all she could do with Trisha mounting her. "But after tonight, watching the show Bree and Reina were putting on and how incredibly hot it got me, I can't deny how attracted I am to other women; you specifically. It just seemed like the perfect time to act on these feelings I've been hiding for so long."

"Well," Meg managed between the involuntary gasps and moans Trisha was bringing to her lips, "I'm so fucking glad you did." Deciding that she had no idea why she still hadn't done so, Meg brought her hands up to Trisha's pendulous breasts and held them in each hand for a moment. They were far more than a handful of glorious tit flesh each, and Meg just wanted to hold them and feel their warmth and weight for a while. She squeezed at them, noting how supple they were and how just the gentlest of squeezes seemed to push Trisha's pelvis into overdrive.

"Oh, fuck Meg! It feels so fucking good when you squeeze them like that. I've wanted to feel you playing with them for so long; I can't believe it's finally happening." Trisha leaned forward on her friend, forcing herself to remove her fingers from Meg's snatch but allowing her to lower her massive mammaries over that pool of violet hair and the beautiful face it surrounded. "Suck on my titties, Meg, please!"

Her demanding desperation only turned Meg on even more and she gladly took one of Trisha's fat brown nipples into her mouth and suckled it hungrily. Her tongue swirled around the firm nub for a few moments before she released it with a slurp and grabbed the other tit with both hands in order to give it the same treatment. Meg switched back and forth like this, kissing, suckling, and lightly biting the ample flesh of her friend's breasts and causing Trisha's humping-grinding motions to increase dramatically.

"Okay, okay," Trisha groaned and lifted her pussy from Meg's hip bone, "I have to stop before I cum again already."

Meg frowned as the delicious milk bags were taken from her, "I don't mind if you cum again sweetie."

Trisha had already stood up and moved to the closet, which was a wonderful sight in its own right: her cute butt swishing back and forth for Meg to watch with lust burning in her eyes. "I know you wouldn't mind, but I would because I don't want to wear myself out before we get to have some proper fun like in all the fantasies I've had of us late at night while I fucked myself silly thinking of you."

Meg was watching as Trisha dug through her closet, which was surprisingly messy for such a neat freak, wondering for a moment what she might be looking for but then as Trisha got down on her hands and knees Meg's thoughts drifted to the plump pair of drooling lips peeking from between two tanned thighs as Trisha stuck her ass in the air so she could dig for something in the back corner of the closet. Meg's fingers had drifted down to rub her clit in the meantime while imagining what it would be like to eat her best friend's pussy and it was at this point that Meg realized she didn't have to fantasize anymore; she could just find out.

Without saying a word Meg slid down off of the bed and crawled on her hands and knees towards the treasure she sought, which was now bobbing back and forth in the air because Trisha had begun humming the tune to Super Mario Brothers while in search of whatever she was looking for. Once within reach Meg placed her hands gently on either of Trisha's pert cheeks and spread them, causing Trisha's tune to rise a few octaves out of surprise. "What –" Trisha started but cut herself off immediately when she felt Meg's tongue dip into her slobbering pink tunnel and swirl around inside of her. "Oh! Oh Meg... Fuck. That feels really amazing."

Meg pushed her tongue as deeply into her friend's twat as she could and then slurped her way out, lapping up as much of Trisha's gooey goodness as she could before repeating the exercise a couple of more times. "Sorry," Meg said as she relented, "I couldn't help myself. Do you need any help?"

Trisha looked back at her friend, whose mouth was shiny with her own yummy lube, "Help with what now?" Her eyes were glazed with lust until she shook her head, "Oh yeah! No, I had just found it before you attacked my pussy with your tongue and distracted me!" Trisha turned around fully and held up her right hand which was holding a huge black rubber dildo. When Meg took a closer look at it she realized it was actually a double-sided dildo, she guesstimated that it was about twelve inches in length and nearly as thick as her wrist.

Trisha grinned proudly at her slack-jawed lover, "I bought it back when we lived together, and nearly every night I'd use it and fantasize about you walking in on me and then joining me so we could use it together, and I'd fuck myself while pretending it was you fucking me. Now I want to finally use it with you."

"Holy shit, Shisha, that's the biggest blackest dildo I've ever seen. How do you fit that thing in your pretty little pussy?" Meg didn't realize she could get more turned on but somehow she had, she could feel rivulets of her juices running down her inner thighs as she sat there stunned on her hands and knees.

"Well it took some work at first, I didn't realize it would be quite so big, and it's been a while since I've used it so I might be tighter than I used to be, but with how wet my pussy has been for the last hour I doubt I'll have much trouble. Come on," she stood up and offered her free hand to Meg to help her up.

Once they were back on the bed Trisha laid back against the headboard with her legs spread eagle and presented the dildo to Meg who took it eagerly. She couldn't believe she was about to fuck Trisha like this; she could never have imagined something like this would actually happen between them, though apparently all she had needed to do was open her friend's door without knocking once while they were living together and they could have been doing this every night for the last several years.

Meg slapped the heavy rubber dildo in her palm and actually winced in pain, "Oww, that actually hurt. This thing is like a club," Trisha laughed at her while casually sinking three fingers into her pussy in order to help stretch it a bit before being penetrated by the monstrosity she'd pulled from her closet. "Okay, you ready?" Meg asked politely as she walked on her knees across the bed to her lover. As she waited for a response she placed the end of the toy she planned to use on Trisha in her mouth and began to expertly fellate the fake dick in order to get it nice and sloppily lubed up.

"Yeah," Trisha purred, biting her bottom lip and locking eyes with her friend, "I can't wait for you to fuck me Meg."

"I've been waiting for this for years," Meg whispered before leaning forward and giving her a passionate kiss while simultaneously placing the saliva-covered side of the double-ended toy against Trisha's drooling hole. Her slick swollen lips parted easily as Meg applied some pressure and the tip began to push its way inside. Trisha let out a guttural groan as she allowed the fat cock head to stretch her walls, then suddenly Meg felt the dildo jerk forward as the head of the fake penis popped into Trisha completely. The raven-haired internet host let out a sharp gasp and then a long moan.

"Oh God, I forgot what it feels like to have something this big inside of me," she shuddered with pleasure. "Push it in further; I want to feel you fill me up with that big dick."

Meg obliged and applied some more pressure with the toy which slowly slid deeper into her friend's hungry pussy until it was nearly half way gone. The whole time she'd been penetrating Trisha with the dildo the two of them had been staring into one another's eyes, but as the toy fully filled Trisha she reached forward and took hold of her lover's face and pulled it to her so their lips could meet again. The kiss lingered, their tongues invading one another's mouth with fervor. Meanwhile, Meg began pumping the thick instrument in and out of Trisha, slowly at first but gaining speed as the kiss became more and more intense.

Suddenly, Trisha broke the kiss and reached down to yank the dildo out of herself. "Fuck! That felt so amazing I almost came."

"You can some Shisha, it's fine," Meg meant what she said; all she wanted was to make her new lover cum over and over again.

"I know, but this next orgasm is going to be a big one and after a big one all I want to do usually is sleep and you've hardly gotten any action so far." She placed her hand delicately on Meg's chest and pushed, "Lean back."

Meg did as she was instructed and leaned back from her kneeling position to open her legs. She spread them wide and immediately reached between her legs to rub her sopping wet mound, slipping a few fingers into herself briefly as Trisha took the toy and placed the end that had just been inside of her, still coated in her juices, against Meg's hungry hole. It hardly took any effort from Trisha for the fat head of the toy to slip between the bald outer lips and deeper into her snug wet crevasse. Meg gasped at how large it was; Gavin had a pretty impressive pecker but this was the most stretched and full she'd ever felt. Her inner walls clung to the invading rubber dong as if attempting to stop it from gaining access, but it plowed on, heedless of any impairing efforts on the part of her anatomy.

Before long she felt the tip bump into her cervix and grunted in an effort to alert Trisha that that was as far as she was going to go. Trish was one step ahead of her though, pulling the monstrosity almost all the way out but allowing the head to remain inside of her friend so the following thrust was easier. Meg cried out in ecstasy, almost surely loud enough for the other girls to hear her. She couldn't help her volume though as Trisha began to fuck her with the fat cock in earnest, so while her eyes rolled back in her head her moans and screams of pleasure echoed through the house.

"Oh fuck! Fuck me Trisha! Fuck!" and various forms of this cry could probably be heard by the neighbors for about three straight minutes while Trisha diligently pumped the toy in and out of her best friend's twat, varying speed and angles every half minute or so to keep Meg from getting used to the tempo.

Trisha must have sensed Meg was getting close to an orgasm somehow because without a word from her partner she abruptly stopped her rhythmic fucking and let the double-sided dildo lay limply on the bed; half of it was still embedded between Meg's engorged pussy lips and the other half laid lifelessly on the comforter, which had a growing stain of wetness sprouting from where Meg's butt was.

"Ugh, I was so close Shisha," Meg groaned, writhing her hips on the bed and gripping at the toy with her inner walls in order to milk some pleasure out of it. She didn't want to take hold of it and bring herself to an orgasm because Trisha clearly had plans that she hadn't divulged yet.

"I know, that's why I stopped. You kind of twitch your nose when you're about to cum, sort of like a sexy bunny." Trisha had slipped backward on the bed in order to lie down on her belly and take the unused portion of the dildo into her mouth; she began slowly slurping on it like Meg had done earlier.

Meg blushed (or she would have if there was enough blood left in the rest of her body to fill her cheeks at that point) at Trisha's claim, "And how would you know what I look like before I cum?"

Trisha let the dildo slide out of her mouth with a slurp; a string of spit came away with her and she wiped it with her free hand. "Well... One time back when we lived together I told you I was taking a shower but for whatever reason I was really thirsty so I came out to get a drink and found you masturbating on the couch. You were obviously really into it and I was standing behind you so you couldn't see me, so my curiosity and horniness got the better of me and I watched you until you came. After I found out you sometimes used my shower time to rub one off I'd tip-toe out to the living room instead of getting in the shower once in a while to see if you were doing it. If you were I'd watch you and rub myself. But anyway, your nose always started to twitch right before you would finish." While telling Meg her little peeping-tom story Trisha had repositioned herself so her pussy was facing Meg's and the dildo was pressing against her opening. She had thrown her left leg over Meg's right and slipped her right below Meg's left. "Sorry about peeping on you," Trisha said with an apologetic frown, though her eyes still danced with mischievous nostalgia. As she apologized she lifted her butt and with a gentle shift of her weight she sunk the second head of the toy into her pussy.

Her movement provoked a moan from herself and also one from Meg as the dildo pushed a little deeper into her. "Don't – OH! – worry about it," Meg said, her eyes locked on Trisha's and a light smile playing across her lips. Trisha smiled back and shuffled her butt closer to her lover's which made another couple of inches disappear into her muff. With one more wiggle of her hips Trisha had closed most of the distance between the two vaginas impaled on her big black dildo.

It was a bit awkward because of the way they were sitting, with their pelvises pushed out a bit so the fake dong could penetrate them both, but Meg couldn't help herself from reaching out and pulling Trisha's face to her own for another impassioned make out session. For a moment the positioning was uncomfortable but they managed to slide even deeper onto the toy until their nether lips were rubbing against each other and the sensation and knowledge of that forced a heavy moan from Meg's mouth.

"Meg," Trisha moaned as their kiss broke, "I've dreamt about this for way too long. I can't believe it's finally happening." She leaned back on the bed, propping herself up on her elbows, and then gripped the toy tightly with her inner pelvic muscles and slid her hips backward and then forward, slamming the dick home into Meg's pussy and then repeating the action. When Meg closed her eyes it felt exactly like Trisha was fucking her with her huge dick and the thought of that nearly sent her over the edge.

"Holy shit! It's like you're really fucking me Trisha!" The thrill of being fucked by her best friend was too much and Meg had given up on trying to take part in the exercise; instead she just relaxed and laid back to let herself be fucked. "Oh God, Trisha, fuck me with that big black dick! Shit!"

Trisha had lifted her hips off of the bed a bit to get better leverage and was still clenching the dildo tightly as she slid it in and out of Meg's stretched twat, each thrust accompanied by the lewd slurping of her juices. "Yeah, you like that don't you? You like getting fucked by your best friend, huh?"

12