The Ladies of Sourcefed Ch. 03

Story Info
Bree rouses her co-hosts to help her get off.
3.5k words
4.64
12.2k
9

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/07/2023
Created 10/14/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Same Old Disclaimer* These are fictional events based on real people and written as an erotic homage to their sexiness and funniness.

Author's Notes: This chapter turned out shorter than I imagined, but that means it gets to you all quicker. The coming chapter will likely take more time but keep an eye out for it before the end of the month. There is a tiny bit of "anal play" in this chapter, so if that sort of thing bothers you just be weary. I'd say that it's not enough to ruin the chapter for anyone, but I like to offer fair warning just in case.

Again, thank you all for the kind words and votes that keep me inspired to write!

And as always, happy orgasms!

*****

Chapter 3 -- Ménage à Trois

Bree was sitting on her knees in the middle of the floor when Trisha dragged Meg out of the living room and into her bedroom, clearly intent on ravaging her body. Bree smiled to herself; she couldn't have planned it any better than this. When she had shown up with her pot brownies she was just hoping that if she got the other ladies all high and a little drunk maybe some sexy shenanigans would be had, but when nobody wanted a brownie her hopes had been dashed. She couldn't have imagined that her suggestion to play 'Flip, Sip, or Strip' would have been taken seriously, let alone that it would have then led to a house full of beautiful naked women who apparently all get really horny when they drink.

Here she was though, coated in one of her good friend and co-worker's cum while two of her lady friends slipped off to bang each other and the other two snuggled on the couch. 'How did this happen?' she mused to herself, 'And why am I the only one who hasn't gotten off yet?' Bree was certainly the most outwardly sexual and bisexual member of their group. She didn't know Meg well but knew she was bi and just didn't really mention it often. This was likely because she was in a heterosexual relationship and had no expectations before this series of events that she would be fooling around with the same sex any time soon.

Somehow, though, Bree had ended up alone on the floor, her knees red from the carpet and her makeup running down her cheeks thanks to Reina's squirting orgasm. Not that she minded though. She had loved every minute of bringing Reina her first explosive climax and the sweet nectar she was covered in just turned her on more. Seeing Maude explode all over their beautiful Japanese friend certainly hadn't helped the throbbing in her loins either. It was time for her to get off.

Bree stood up and moved over to the couch. Reina was already half-asleep and nuzzling her cheek into Maude's amazing rack so Bree made sure to sit down with some force in order to startle the other two girls into coherent thoughts. "So... Want to take the rest of this party to the guest room?" The other girls had successfully been roused by Bree flopping onto the couch and they stared at her with unseeing eyes for several moments.

"You mean sleep?" Reina managed, rubbing at her eyes with one hand and looking unbearably adorable as she did so.

"I mean toys," Bree said with a devilish grin.

"I think I'm all cummed out," Maude responded with a yawn.

"Come on guys!" Bree whined, "I helped you and now you're going to leave me hanging?" She reached across Reina and took one of Maude's amazing nipples between her fingers to give it a tug. The action provoked a soft moan from the Australian host's lips but she slapped the slim hand away nonetheless.

"I can't help it if I'm sleepy!" Maude argued, "That orgasm sapped all the energy from me, not to mention the alcohol." She yawned again and began to stretch, her full tits rising up on her chest as she brought her arms over her head.

Reina looked even more exhausted, and Bree didn't blame her because she had been far drunker than anyone else plus she'd had a massive orgasm herself. However, to Bree's delight her sexy Japanese friend said in a cute sleepy voice, "She's right Maude, that's not fair. Come on we gotta be good friends." Looking very sluggish Reina began forcing herself off of the comfy couch.

"Oh you 'gotta?'" Bree asked, making sure to accentuate the 'gotta.' "Shouldn't you want to? I just made you cum buckets, shouldn't you want to reciprocate?"

With a genuine frown of apology Reina flashed puppy dog eyes at her redheaded friend, "You're right, that was a fucked up way of putting it. I just gotta wake up a little first."

"I'll wake you up," Bree teased, immediately forgiving her for her transgression. She stood as well and placed her left hand on Reina's cheek before leaning in to plant her soft thin lips firmly to her friend's. It seemed to take Reina off-guard for just a moment before her lips parted and her slick tongue darted out to meet Bree's. They moaned into each other and while they continued the kiss Bree's right hand slid its way down Reina's back and grabbed one ass cheek fully to give it a squeeze. This provoked more of a moan from Reina whose own hands tickled their way up Bree's ribs before giving her perky breasts a thorough grope.

"Okay, I'm awake," Reina declared with a smile upon breaking their embrace, "I want to taste your pussy this time, come on." She grabbed Bree's hand to lead her toward the guest room and at the same time Maude let out a sleepy grumble as she began pushing herself up from the couch to follow them.

"I'll be right there," Bree said as she shook her hand free of Reina's grasp. The two other hosts headed into the bedroom as Bree went back to the front door where she'd left her bags. She grabbed them both before joining the others.

The room was well-lit and furnished perfectly, much like Bree would have imagined any room in Trisha's house to look like. The coloring was mostly soft pastels and a lot of beige, which made it feel comforting but kind of like an old person's room. Bree shut the door behind her as she entered and found Reina and Maude in the middle of the queen-sized bed. Maude's long legs were spread wide and bent slightly as she was angling her pelvis up a bit for convenience. Her hand was buried in Reina's honey-gold locks and pushing her friend's face into her muff as her own head rolled back in bliss.

"I left you two alone for a minute!" Bree joked. As she walked around the bed with her bags she couldn't help but admire the view. Reina's butt was pushed into the air and her plump cheeks were spread enough from the positioning to reveal not only her swollen brown vulva but the tight pucker of her anus. Without a word Bree leaned in close and poked her tongue straight at Reina's butthole. This resulted in a screech from Reina and a fit of cackles from Bree.

"Holy shit, totally not cool Bree!" Reina had abandoned Maude's pussy and was clenching her cheeks together and glaring at the mischievous redhead.

"Oh come on, you liked it!" Bree loved doing odd things to gross out or disturb her friends. It wasn't like she'd never eaten another girl's ass before, but she was almost positive neither Reina nor Maude had had their ass eaten and that probing their butts was something they'd need to be eased into.

Reina was pouting, "Well... It actually didn't feel bad, but you need to warn a girl!"

Bree laughed again as she heaved one of the bags onto the bed and tossed the other into the corner of the room. "Okay, let's see what I brought. I haven't checked this bag in a while; I bring it just in case." She unzipped the duffel bag and rummaged through some clothing before bringing out a set of gumball-sized anal beads, handcuffs, lube, a rather monstrous green dildo she affectionately called 'The Hulk,' two vibrators (one small and wireless, the other a large corded Hitachi massager), a number of variously sized butt plugs, and finally a strap-on rig with a hefty purple dildo fastened to it.

"Holy shit Bree," Maude said, her voice was hushed with awe.

"I always come prepared to cum," Bree smiled.

Reina's eyes were dancing with possibilities but she attempted to contain her glee and asked simply, "Well what did you want to use?"

"I was just thinking you could use your tongue and the Hitachi to help me get off tonight and then we can find uses for the rest during our stay at the retreat." Bree lifted up the Hitachi 'back massager' and started untangling the cord.

In the meantime Reina had picked up the monstrous green dick and was wielding it awkwardly in front of herself like it was a club. "Wow, you've managed to actually get this inside of yourself?" She leaned across the bed and thwacked Maude on the thigh with the beast of a toy.

"Oi! What the hell!?" Maude complained with a scowl as she rubbed at her thigh.

Bree looked over her shoulder as she was plugging the vibrator into the wall, "Oh The Hulk? Yeah, it took me a while to be able to take him. Of course he's too big to fit everything, but if you've ever had an itch you couldn't scratch, he'll scratch it."

Reina's laugh seemed genuinely nervous. She put the huge rubber toy back in the bag and began returning the rest as well while Bree crawled up onto the bed next to Maude and spread her slender legs. Once she was done putting away all of the toys Reina placed the bag on the floor and joined the other girls on the bed. Bree had begun rubbing her rosy-pink nether lips, focusing on her clit and letting out soft gasping moans as she worked. The large vibrator was in her right hand but still off, she didn't want to start using it until her pussy was good and ready.

As Reina crawled between her friend's pale legs they suddenly heard a scream followed by the sound of Meg's voice pleading, "Fuck me Trisha! Oh yes! Fuck me! FUCK ME!" The three of them all broke into a fit of giggles as they continued to listen to Meg's cries of ecstasy which went on for what felt like a solid minute.

"Wow, Trisha seems to know what she's doing," Bree noted, genuinely impressed with her most conservative and proper friend. "Just so you know Reina: I'm more of a gasper and or whimperer than a screamer. So if I don't wake the neighbors it doesn't mean you're doing a bad job."

Reina grinned sheepishly, "I don't expect to blow your mind Bree, the only pussy I've ever eaten is Maude's and she has been half-asleep since she gave me that impromptu shower." They both looked over at their friend who was staring at a wall and absent-mindedly groping both of her breasts.

When she realized she was being stared at Maude snapped back to reality, "Huh, what? Were you talking to me? Sorry, I was kind of trying to picture what Meg and Trisha are getting up to. What's up?"

"Nothing," Bree laughed, "Why don't you sit on my face though? I wouldn't mind getting a taste of that Aussie pussy. Here you can even hold the vibrator so I don't have to." Bree held out the vibrator and turned it on low. The steady rumbling hum of the machine filled the room.

Maude took it in her hand as she awkwardly stepped her long limb over Bree's body so that she was straddling her shoulders and neck while facing Reina. "Holy shit, this thing is serious."

"Yeah, no shit," Bree quipped, "Whatever you do don't put it on high unless I tell you to."

"Alright," Maude agreed. "You go ahead and start Reina, I'll join in after I get settled."

Reina nodded and smiled at them both before bringing her face down to meet Bree's soft pink petals finally. She used her tongue to gently tease the wrinkled inner lips that jutted from between the smooth outer lips and then lowered her face further in order to slurp her way up Bree's slit. Goosebumps and pleasure raced across Bree's body and she moaned heavily as if a large load had been lifted from her shoulders. It felt so wonderful to have the soft pink tongue and firm tender lips of a woman caressing and penetrating her mound once again. It had been too long since she'd last been with someone who had their own vagina and Bree was ecstatic to know that she now had four new potential female fuck buddies.

While Reina was tentatively making a meal of her second pussy of the night, and of her life, Bree was staring Maude's drooling snatch in the eye. She found that Maude had a very appealing pussy; the outer lips looked tender and meaty and the inner lips were slight and thin. It kind of looked like a juicy pussy burger and Bree was exciting to sink her teeth into it. Figuratively of course. She placed her hands on Maude's hips and began to pull the Australian's cute butt back towards her face until she could feel the heat emanating from her sex. With practiced skill Bree traced the tip of her tongue up and down the crevice of Maude's lips which cause her hips to squirm and a groan to escape her lips. As Bree kept up the torture a plump bead of lube formed at Maude's entrance and began to dangle in the air above Bree's face. She was quick to gobble the sweet globule of cum up and then followed the trail into her friend's honey pot.

It was after Bree had begun swirling her tongue around inside of Maude that the lanky bombshell felt it was time to introduce the Hitachi vibrator to the sensitive bud hidden beneath a fleshy hood. She used her left arm to brace herself on the bed while she lowered the massager to Bree's muff and gently applied pressure. The result was a hot moan into her own pussy and the bucking of Bree's hips into Reina's face. Maude held the toy firmly against her mound though and judging by the tongue lashing Bree was giving her in response, she was doing the right thing.

Surrounded by moans, Reina didn't really mind that she wasn't being tended to herself and was completely content lapping up Bree's tasty juices and nibbling and kissing her lips whenever her tongue got tired. The only thing that she wasn't a huge fan of was the loud droning hum of the toy Maude had planted against Bree's clit. She was actually surprised at how much she truly enjoyed eating pussy. The varying tastes had been delightful, if not a bit tangy or metallic at times, and the gooey mess it made all over her face turned her on even more for some reason. The soft textures and intimacy of it were pleasant too. She found herself wondering why she'd never thought to try it before and then remembered how much she also enjoyed being fucked.

Bree was overwhelmed by the pleasure being applied to her so much that for a little while she forgot to keep eating the pussy in front of her and just laid there squirming and moaning on the bed. She couldn't remember a time she'd actually ignored such a pretty pussy before, but the way Reina would lap at her entrance while Maude was rolling the massager in circles around her throbbing clit was driving her absolutely wild and she knew she wouldn't last much longer. She finally gathered her wits and pulled Maude's hips back a bit more so she could fasten her lips around the Aussie's clit like she'd done to Reina earlier in the night. With any luck Bree figured she could experience two cum showers in one night. With her lips surrounding the sensitive bud of flesh she began flicking her tongue against it very quickly while simultaneously slipping two digits into Maude's dripping wet tunnel and immediately finding the swelling lump of her G-spot.

Maude was bummed when Bree had stopped eating her pussy but when the fiery redhead suddenly went back to it with vigor she nearly jumped off of the bed. Suddenly her friend was sucking earnestly on her clit and it felt like she was going to explode at any moment. When the fingers began rapidly stroking her silky pink walls she knew she would. So in an act of desperation, or perhaps she was reading Bree's signs, she flipped the intensity on the vibrator up halfway and the hum of the machine seemed suddenly deafening. She felt Bree's fingers press down firmly inside of her and then her vision went dark as she collapsed forward and screamed into the bed while an earthquake of an orgasm ripped through her body.

Reina was confident that she was doing an alright jobwhen Bree began to buck her hips off the bed and ride her face, so she had grabbed ahold of Bree's ass cheeks and began licking deeper and more fervently. She kept this up for a while until her nose began to hurt and she decided to remove her face for just a moment. It was then that she looked down and saw the clenching pucker of Bree's asshole and became curious. Reina had never really thought about licking a butthole before, but it had actually felt pretty good when Bree had done it to her jokingly. So with lust dulling all of her inhibitions she lifted Bree slightly and pulled her cheeks apart in order to drag her tongue tentatively across the ridges of the wrinkled hole. As she was doing this she suddenly felt the bed shake and heard Maude's muffled cries of bliss. Reina looked up from her task and immediately caught a blast of 'gizz' in the cheek.

As she felt her own orgasm about to explode from her loins Bree received the shower she'd hoped for and then some. Maude's hips had jerked forward as the orgasm hit her and pulled away from Bree's face before a geyser that rivaled any she'd seen before exploded from the delicious Australian pussy burger she'd just been enjoying. The ejaculate sprayed across Bree's tits and all over her face. She watched as Maude's legs shook and her left hand reached back to rub furiously at her quivering pussy, provoking several gushes of cum over only a few seconds. At this exact moment Bree felt something she hadn't expected: Reina's wet tongue slowly trailing across her asshole. It was all too much and Bree felt the rush of her orgasm coursing through her and embraced it. The proceeding mess caught Reina directly in the face and splashed all over all three of them.

Bree and Maude couldn't do much other than lay there covered in gizz and twitching from their respective climaxes. Reina, however, was like a kid in a candy store, for lack of a more appropriate analogy. She was kissing and licking her way up and down both of their bodies, enjoying the mix of flavors and scents as she went. Two minutes passed with no words said between them, only the sounds of heavy panting, adorable slurping, and the rumbling hum of the Hitachi, discarded and forgotten on the bed, broke the silence.

Eventually Bree pushed herself up into a sitting position. Maude's left leg was still resting across her lap and Reina was licking her nipples like a horny cum-crazed cat. "Wow," Bree said with a drunken smile on her face. She reached forward and grabbed the massager to turn it off.

"Yeah, wow," Maude mumbled, her face still smushed against the soaked covers of the bed.

"You guys are so hot," Reina beamed at them.

Bree grabbed Reina's face and brought it up to her own where they exchanged a sloppy kiss. "No, you," she laughed before lifting Maude's heavy leg and pushing it over her head. "Let's go to bed, I'm bush-whacked."

"Yeah, bush-whacked," Maude repeated, sounding completely drained.

"Alright," Reina chirped, "I call middle!"

Bree laughed and Maude tried to laugh while she dragged herself up to the head of the bed. None of them bothered to get under the covers. Bree wobbled carefully on shaky legs over to the light switch and flicked them off and then practically dove back onto the bed to snuggle up close to Reina. The three of them were asleep before they could even think to say good night.