The Ladies of the Court

Story Info
The things that go on behind castle walls.
2.2k words
4.26
63.3k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers

The most sensational gossip around the Court that season was all about the Lady Bathory. Tales were being spread from the lands to the south about the woman, tales of which the like had never been heard before. On this particular morning, the Ladies Suzana and Ilse were seated in one corner of the walled garden, supposedly developing superior embroidery skills, but more often than not it was the gossip that they embroidered and passed on. Suzana was 20 and to be married off next year to some son of an earl she hadn't met yet, and Ilse was 18 but rather sheltered, having been sent to a very strict (yet, oddly, hanky-panky-free) nunnery for schooling at an early age.

"She does...things...with her servingwomen!" said the young Lady Ilse, trying to look suitably outraged yet as curious as any.

"What things?" asked Suzana. "Beats them? That's not so unusual, my aunt once--"

"No!" interrupted Ilse. "Things...worse than that...they say she takes her pleasure from them."

Suzana raised an eyebrow. "Really?" she asked, stifling a smile. "And how do you think she does that?" She looked directly into Ilse's eyes, and this action had the required effect - Ilse blushed deeply and hid her face behind her embroidery.

"I - I don't know..." Ilse stammered.

"Come now. Surely you've thought about it?" Suzana asked, and leaned in closer to Ilse. "I bet those nuns of yours know."

Ilse was mortified now, and speechless. The truth was that she had thought about it, and what she'd imagined had sent her heart racing - she knew these things were forbidden and shameful. She refused to look up at Suzana and pretended to be very interested in her stitching.

Suzana of course knew exactly what Ilse had thought about and how she felt about it. Never one to pass up an opportunity, she took the younger girl's hand and smiled, saying, "I was only teasing. I'm sorry. Come on, let's go inside and I'll show you the new gown I had made, it's finished now."

Ilse followed her down the corridors and stairs to the large chamber where Suzana slept and dressed. A heavy four poster bed curtained with rich brocade drapes stood in the room, and the fire was lit. In front of it, covering the cold stone floor, were several fur rugs. The two young women knelt on the rugs and Suzana opened a heavy wooden chest that was at the end of the bed. She carefully pulled out a beautiful gown of golden cloth, and Ilse exclaimed "It's so beautiful!", reaching out to touch the velvet trim.

"Would you like to try it on?" asked Suzana. "Here, let me help you." And she helped Ilse to her feet and began to unlace her simple day dress. Underneath she wore nothing but a plain linen chemise, and Suzana began to remove that, too.

"Wait! What are you doing that for?" asked Ilse, panicking slightly.

"Silly girl, you're just a little bigger than I am and the gown won't go on if you're wearing a chemise, too."

Frowning and reluctant, Ilse let Suzana remove her chemise, and immediately moved her hands to cover herself.

"You'll have to put your arms out if I'm to put the gown on you. Come on, don't be silly."

Slowly Ilse put her arms out and Suzana smiled, pleased. "Good girl." She stepped closer, and said "Do you know that you have lovely breasts, Ilse?" And while Ilse was momentarily stunned by her own embarrassment, Suzana grabbed her wrists and swiftly tied them together with a wide silk ribbon she had pulled from the wooden chest.

Ilse started to scream, but Suzana clamped her hand across the girl's mouth, pushed her down onto the fur rugs, and pinned her down by sitting astride her torso.

"Be quiet, you silly little girl," Suzana said sternly but quietly, "or I'll really give you something to scream about." She showed her a small dagger, and slowly traced the cold tip from Ilse's throat, down her chest, and the in a spiral around each of her pink nipples, which hardened as the cold steel touched them. "Understand?"

Ilse nodded frantically, and the hand was released from her mouth. "Now, no more screaming, and things will be just fine, you'll see," said Suzana, smiling wickedly.

She took another silk ribbon, raised Ilse's arms above her head, and tied them securely to a leg of the bed. Next she took more ribbons and first tied one then the other ankle to rings anchored in the floor. Presumably the rings were there to hold down the bottom of curtains or wall hanging, Suzana had thought when she was first given this chamber, but this was a much better use! Now Ilse's legs were tied well apart, and Suzana admired her handiwork.

She sat down astride the girl's chest again, and leant down over her face. Ilse was breathing very fast and shallow, and fear showed all over her face. "You're not scared, are you?" asked Suzana, "you don't have to be scared. I only want us to play a little game. I'll be Lady Bathory and you can be my serving girl! All you have to do is obey my orders. I promise you'll even like some of the things we do in this game. All right?"

Ilse of course didn't look very certain, but then again didn't have much choice in the matter. She gasped as Suzana leant further down and kissed her on the lips, gently at first but soon pressing harder, and again to Ilse's sheltered surprise, she found herself slowly opening her lips and letting Suzana have her way, the older girl's tongue exploring her mouth. Perhaps if she pretended to like what was being done to her, it would be over sooner...and daringly she tried to copy Suzana's actions. Suzana pulled away and smirked.

"No use pretending you like it. Maybe you don't just now, but soon you'll be genuinely begging for more. Either way, I won't be finished with you any sooner!"

Suzana took hold of the girl's breasts, on in each hand and squeezed them firmly. "Nice, very nice. We can do quite a lot with these..." She began to lightly lick and suck at one nipple, running her tongue over its hardness, and Ilse bit her lip as she tried to ignore the sensations. Suddenly Suzana bit down hard into the nipple, and at the bolt of pain Ilse let out a half-strangled yelp, remembering at the last second the sharp dagger.

Suzana ignored the girl's whimpering and repeated the process on the other nipple, at first treating it gently and almost calming Ilse, and then getting her attention again with a sharp bite. Alternating between sides, each time she treated Ilse's breasts and nipples a little more roughly, and soon Ilse was almost in tears as Suzana bit down and sucked hard, and dug her fingernails into the tender flesh.

Sitting up, Suzana examined the girl's breasts. The nipples looked extremely red and tender, and there were nail marks in the breast flesh. A job well done, she thought. Reaching into the wooden chest, she pulled out a small ball of wool and pulled two lengths of it off. She made two small nooses, and applied each one to Ilse's nipples, tightening them until the girl creid out softly, and then flicking the extremely sensitive part for good measure.

Ilse's mind swam - she was confused and scared - and ashamed that sometimes, when Suzana had been gentle, she had almost liked it, but even worse, when Suzana was cruel, she had discovered she liked it better, and that was wrong, wrong, wrong...wasn't it?


"Now for some real fun," said Suzana, and she slid down the girl's body to between her legs. Ilse realised where Suzana was and tried to close her legs, but they were tied tightly, and it was impossible. "I told you there's be parts of this game that you'd really like, and this is one of them. All you have to do is stop being so embarrassed. There's no harm in it...forget what those damn nuns taught you..." And she began to lightly stroke the girl's slit with her fingers, teasing her a little, playing with the fine soft hair. Gradually, she worked her fingers deeper and deeper into the slit and she was pleased to find that Ilse, despite the protesting noises, had become slick with her juices. Very lightly, she traced her finger around and over Ilse's clit, and the girl gasped and stiffened and pulled against her bonds. "See, now, isn't that nice?" Suzana asked. She gently stroked the girl's clit, which was getting harder by the second, and then withdrew her fingers from her slit.

"You know you want more, don't you, Ilse?" Suzana mocked. "well, I'm not going to give you any more until you ask me nicely for it."

Ilse moaned. How could she ask for something as humiliating as that? Yet... "P-Please...touch me again, Suzana," she said softly.

"Why?"

"I...liked it..." Ilse blushed as deep as ever.

Suzana snickered. "You're a dirty little girl. Begging for it like a common whore."

She replaced her fingers between the girl's legs, sliding them up and down in the slick, hot wetness, circling around the entrance to her cunt and then around her clit, taking great amusement in the fact that Ilse was trying to move her body against her hand, but was held fast and frustrated.

The heat of Ilse on her fingers was intense, and she couldn't wait any longer. Suzana lay down and began at once to lick and suck at Ilse's cunt, tasting the intense sweet-saltiness of her, flickering her tongue over the hard little clit. She could hear Ilse moaning through gritted teeth as she ate at her rather enthusiastically. As she worked on her clit, she began to tease the entrance to her cunt with her fingers, almost inserting two fingers but not quite, until she thought Ilse might actually break out of her bonds, and plunged her index and middle finger deep inside Ilse's cunt. The girl cried out and bit her lip, and Suzana could feel Ilse's body tensing as she thrust her fingers in and out of her, licking and sucking and nibbling on her cunt, lapping up the juices. Ilse's moaning and breathing was getting harder, and Suzana paid careful attention...much to Ilse's dismay as Suzana sat up and withdrew her hand just as she felt she was going to explode.

She whimpered "Please, Miss Suzana, please..."

"No!" laughed Suzana, and reached up to tug cruelly on the little nooses around Ilse's nipples, making the girl feel a blinding flash of pain and shrieking quite loudly, before Suzana slapped her across the face. "Quiet, you little slut! Before you get to have any more fun, you're going to have to do something for me."

Teasing and torturing the girl had made Suzana very, very horny. She stood up, pulled off her dress and chemise, and stood over Ilse's face. She then sat facing down over her body so she could easily lean over to play with Ilse's breasts, carefully positioned her aching cunt over the girl's mouth and said "You know what to do now. So do it! And if I don't think you're doing a good enough job, you'll know about it, and she gave a light tug on the nipple cords. At once Ilse began to probe Suzana's slit with her tongue, hesitating at the taste at first - it was unusual but not unpleasant, she decided - and clumsily tried to replicate what Suzana had done to her. She soon learned what Suzana liked and didn't like via the painful pulling on her nipples, and Suzana began to sit down harder, rubbing herself against Ilse's face, and eventually leaving Ilse's nipples alone to pinch and play with her own as she worked her way to orgasm. She sat up for a brief moment and instructed Ilse to stick her tongue out all the way and keep it stiff, then worked her cunt right over it! Suzana leant forward a little and began to grind her clit against the girl's chin while she enjoyed the feeling of the tongue inside her. She leant her hands on Ilse's pained breasts and the girl screamed, sending vibrations into Suzana's cunt and clit, and pleased with this particular situation, Suzana continued to ride Ilse's face harder and faster, squeezing and pinching her breasts, until at last she came to a long and satisfying orgasm, sitting down hard on Ilse's face and making it last as long as she could while the girl underneath her writhed. Finally she rolled off the girl and lay panting on the rugs beside her.

"See? Now that wasn't so bad, was it?" asked Suzana, and Ilse faintly moaned in reply.

A figure stepped from behind a curtain partially covering a bay window. It had been easy to hide there when the girls first entered the bedchamber, and watch everything that went on.

"So, Lady Suzana. You have been a very wicked girl. Again," said the figure, whom they now recognised as Katerina, a slightly older woman who acted as a chaperone and governess to several young ladies in the court. She was tall and strong, and lifted Suzana by holding both wrists in one hand. She slapped Suzana across the face, whom Ilse could now see looked almost as scared as she herself had felt at the beginning of this episode...

avalonia
avalonia
28 Followers