The Lady and the Tramp Ch. 03

Story Info
Suzie confesses, mistake?
3.2k words
4.49
20.5k
13

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 11/23/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suzie was relieved. Sam, the postman had been sacked. Several house wives had complained about him being improper and three had recorded evidence. This meant she was only being unfaithful to her vicar husband Jason, with Jed.

Jed lived in an old caravan in a field, out of the way, and did odd jobs. One was weeding the cemetery by the vicarage at Lower Bannerfield. His only change of clothes was supplied by Suzie and Jason weekly, and he showered in an old utilities room by their kitchen, which was where he had first taken Suzie and made her virtually an addict for his attentions.

The vicar of a neighbouring parish of Hazeldown, had been ill, so while his official duties were covered, Suzie had helped out for three weeks by visiting several old and infirm parishioners and doing little jobs for them, like their vicar did when he could. But today was Thursday.

Jed, maybe mid fifties, strong and firm, was a no nonsense say what he thinks type, who cared little for other peoples opinions. Today he had decided to shower before he had his way with the vicars wife. It kept her waiting in anticipation just that little bit longer.

"Arr" said Jed, as he walked naked toward Suzie, his rod swinging as he moved.

Suzie stood and dropped her dress to the floor revealing her naked body. Underwear tended to be at risk where Jed was concerned, so Suzie left it off on Thursday mornings.

Backed up against the sink, Suzie shivered as Jed sucked a nipple into his mouth and quickly worked a middle finger all the way into her dampness. Although she was soon close to cumming, Jed stopped just short of it and knelt down. He was in playful mood, which meant trouble for Suzie.

Jed Pulled her lips apart and flicked her button with his tongue, softly, hard, up and down and left and right, he wound his victim up to the edge and then stopped again. Suzie squealed and pushed down on the top of his head, caught up with a whole mix of feelings. Then, finally, he let it hit her.

Suzie began to melt as her legs buckled and her spine became less supportive than a wet paper bag. Somehow she managed not to fall over, using the sink and Jed's head to lean on while he kept her hyper as long as he could.

By the time Jed had fucked her on her kitchen table with her legs in the air, and with her bent over it, and finishing with her straddling him as he sat on a chair, shooting seed deep inside her hole, Suzie was exhausted. She had cum five times. Known locally as the "The Lady" for her smart but demure look, she felt right then like a proper slut. A satisfied slut, but a slut all the same.

What she hated most about being used by Jed was just how much she loved it. Thursdays had almost become her reason for being.

Friday morning Suzie was expecting the bishop for coffee. She had no idea why he was coming to see her rather than Jason, but she knew Ambrose fairly well. At six foot five, and although fifty two, he was an imposing figure. He had played rugby until forty four, only stopping when a knee injury and church duties forced him to. Although he had gone a little to seed, Ambrose was still a solidly built man.

At ten sharp, Ambrose rang the door bell. Suzie had the coffee ready knowing how the Bishop liked to be on time. She let him in and, after a light hug and a peck on the cheek, led him into the lounge.

Old fashioned like the rest of the place, the lounge was equipped with a three seater red leather sofa with two matching wing back arm chairs. Ambrose took a chair while Suzie perched on the edge of the middle sofa seat, and said, "Shall I be Mum?" and poured the beverages, set out on an oak coffee table.

Niceties over, and Suzie feeling quite nervous knowing that until a short while ago she would have entertained Sam on Friday mornings, she asked to what did she owe the honour of Ambrose' visit.

"Well, since you ask Suzie, I know what you have been doing!" Answered the Bishop.

"Er hem, er?" was all she could manage.

"Come come now," said Ambrose, "you can't have expected it to remain a secret for ever, now could you?"

After a short pregnant pause Suzie, eyes brimming, blurted out;

"Oh dear God in heaven. Oh no. Oh Ambrose, does Jason know? Is he terribly hurt? I just don't know how it happened." Said the vicar's wife, her face in her hands. "I should have reported Jed straight away but it was so, so, well thrilling, Oh I don't know, what should I do Ambrose, what should I do?"

Ambrose thought for several seconds before rising to sit beside the sobbing woman and put an arm round her shoulders. Uttering the usual comforts he gave to crying women, he then said, as Suzie began to get a grip of herself, "Tell me everything, and then we can look at it and sort something out. Tell me everything."

Between bursts of sobbing, Suzie told her husbands immediate superior all about Jed, and after some consideration, Sam as well. It felt good to confess at last, even if it reminded her of what a slut she'd become.

"Oh Suzie, poor dear." Ambrose said softly. "What I really meant was how you had been visiting the old folk in Hazledown. I knew nothing of all this, really."

All she could do was look at Ambrose in total surprise, bordering on shock. She didn't notice until he unhooked her bra one handed, that the Bishop, to whom she had just told her incriminating secret, had pulled down the zip at the back of her plain green dress. He continued to hold her gaze as he slid both items from her shoulders and cupped her left breast in his right hand.

As the big man squeezed her nipple between thumb and forefinger, Suzie realized how wet she was below, from reliving her secret life and shame and the bishops ministrations, and just knew where this morning was headed. Like a runaway train, Suzie the vicar's wife, 'Lady Suzie', respected community leader, was powerless to stop it.

"Oh God no..." was all the defence Suzie could muster.

Ambrose had his tongue darting round her mouth as his hand dropped from her breast to her leg, just above the knee, and slowly moved the hand upward. Some might say, toward heaven, if they were unkind.

With her panties now on the floor Suzie let Ambrose put her hand on his somehow open fly. Instinctively, her hand went inside and pulled out the bishop's bishop. Not inconsiderable, Suzie was ashamed to be wondering how it would feel inside her.

Not kissing back, Suzie let herself be stood up, her dress sliding to the floor. A gentle push and she stepped out of it. Ambrose was now stroking her labia and worrying her button, making her wetter and her nipples like peanuts. It was the wrongness of it, cheating on her husband by fucking a bishop, that turned her on as much as the foreplay. Ambrose' middle and forefinger slid into her wet channel as he brought his mouth down to her left nipple, and nibbled it.

At some point Ambrose had undone his trousers and let them fall, kicking them off. He had to remove the wedding ringed hand from his tumescence to remove his shorts, and then gently, he pushed Suzie down onto the sofa, still worrying her wetness with his fingers.

Briefly tongue replaced fingers before the semi naked bishop moved up and mounted the writhing woman, saying, "My word Suzie but you are a sexy little stunner. You could have a whole string of lovers if you wanted. And maybe you should." followed by a worrying, thoughtful sounding "Hmmm." as he pushed his rock hard cock into her accepting pussy.

For a bulky kind of guy, Ambrose was gentle in his love making. Little nips and kisses on various parts of her body kept Suzie on a foreplay high as his stiff rod worked it's magic on her sex. Unconsciously she wrapped her legs tight around his body and ground against his thrusts.

Leather based squeaks interrupted moans of sexual delight from them both as, gradually, the pace increased. "I would never have taken you for a loose woman Suzie," the bishop breathed huskily. "but I am very glad you are. We don't all like little boys you know."

Suzie very nearly replied with 'just shut up and fuck me', but bit her bottom lip instead, feeling oh so very dirty and turned on at the same time. She ground back harder.

Ambrose suddenly gave a much harder and deeper series of thrusts, saying. "I'm gonna cum Suzie, I'm gonna cum all over your face so hold still when I pull out. Oh heck yes..."

Suzie barely heard him as she was cumming hard herself, moaning through an open mouth.

Ambrose, the bishop, pulled out of the wife of one of his vicars, moved up her body to point his shiny cock at her face and let fly. One thick string shot across her chin, into her mouth and up over her cheek. The next was half in her mouth and half on the same cheek and a third onto her bottom lip, just sliding into her mouth. By the time she had full control again, Suzie had to swallow half her lovers output. Three drips fell on her décolletage.

"Bloody hell you swallow too, that tramp of yours must be quite a splendid trainer. Do keep fucking him while we do the same won't you?" said Ambrose once he could breath normally once more. Suzie said nothing.

Suzie quickly smartened up with some tissues and dressed before anyone else could arrive. Ambrose dressed slowly, watching and admiring the looks of the woman he had just fucked.

"Now, Suzie my sweet," he began, in a serious tone, "obviously this is our little secret, as is, what's his name? Jed? Well anyway, I'll see you again, very soon, and maybe next time... well lets leave that until next time shall we? I'll see myself out, and thank you again for helping out over at Hazledown, it really was very kind of you."

Next time! Suzie thought with trepidation, Next time maybe what? Oh good lord where is this going to take me now? Suzie wondered, and went to lock up the vicarage so she could shower and change.

If she had to give an honest response to the question of how she felt, excited would feature at least a little bit, somewhere.

The following Monday night Jason was away from late afternoon until late on the Tuesday, Suzie was going to Bannerfield Major to help sort out the books of the local W I which had a glitch in the main account.

It was a little after nine thirty when, books balanced, Suzie got into her car and drove off. Only ten minutes down the road she saw a car with its hazard lights on, on the verge, bonnet up. Of course she pulled over to offer what help she could.

Imagine her consternation on discovering who the driver was.

Sam, the ex postman, 5' 10", pepper pot hair over a pock marked face, thin and fifty plus. He closed the bonnet.

"Hello Suzie, did you know that from here you can see all the traffic movements from your friends house? I just needed to follow the one set of headlights from there to here. How are you?"

"Oh no Sam, what have I ever done to you? Stop this."

Of course that was most unlikely, Sam was going to have to move to find work, and having seen the vicar's wife's car as he drove by, he decided that one more good time was coming his way, at the expense of the lovely little 'Lady' of Bannerfield.

Suzie had to leave her car at the back of a builders yard and hop into Sam's fiesta. He was tight lipped about his plans, but Suzie thought she had a rough idea, and was disappointed to be right.

Near the main A road that passes the Bannerfields was a derelict pub, where from time to time, Sam went dogging. He had no worries about him or Suzie being recognised as he would soon be gone, Suzie however was now between a rock and a hard cock. Refusal meant instant outing by Sam. Going along with this meant possible outing and very likely further unwanted sex outside of her marriage. She prayed that no one else would arrive. No one did.

As Sam pulled into the old car park, bouncing over the pot holes, four pairs of eyes turned to look. Suzie had given no thought to any one being there already.

Two cars were present before them, and a figure was kneeling down in front of another, head bobbing. The vicar's wife was now very nervous indeed, and a little damp in a certain feminine area.

Sam was not unknown to the three men looking for some fun, but only from this activity. They were surprised that he had brought a woman though, it was the first time, and they liked what they saw.

Very brief greetings were exchanged after Suzie heard Sam say, "Play along and it will all just be a bit of fun."

A younger man of about thirty nodded to the smart blonde in black skirt and blouse, while looking at Sam, who nodded back. And Suzie was pushed to her knees to suck Sam's short fat shaft while the other guy fondled her breasts before undoing the blouse.

There was small talk and compliments about Sam's partner, "A friend from London, short visit." He explained. Suzie, although now privy to the seedier side of life in the area, was still shocked and a little insulted to hear herself described as 'classy cunt, tasty pussy or too good a fuck' for Sam. Her train of thought broke when her blouse was removed, followed by her bra.

She found herself knelt on the ground sucking the cock of a man she strongly disliked, while pumping the stiff cocks of two complete strangers, one in each hand while somewhere close by, another woman was being fucked on a car bonnet, not her average Monday night.

In spite of herself, Suzie was wondering how the very long but thin cock in her left hand would feel deep inside her unfaithful quim. It was the longest of the few she had ever seen. Sam interrupted her thoughts by shooting a thick wad of cum into her mouth, followed by three smaller ones which she had to swallow due to her head being held tight.

Oddly, on being helped to her feet, the topless blonde with a small dribble of cum on her chin first thought of her knees and rubbing off the dirt. Being led to the front of the car was just in the back ground.

Skirt up round her waist and laid back on the car, Suzie gasped as a finger was forced inside her panties and onto her clitoris. Having driven her to a small orgasm, the finger was soon removed along with her panties, and a tongue took over, driving her wildly into another cum quite quickly. The back ground chatter was just that, she understood not a word.

A hand played with her left breast as the tongue left her mound, and a cock moved in. Fast and deep, it brought her off again, leaving her to hear "cock loving little slapper" as she recovered.

One of her shoes fell off as her leg bounced on the shoulder of the Asian twenty five year old who at that time was banging her hole loudly with wet noises, no style and loads of enthusiasm. It took Suzie a short while to realise that the filthy groans of sexual enjoyment were her own, and also that she now had a cock in her mouth from her left side.

"Hey, in her or on her?" called the young man shafting the vicar's wife.

"In her mate, the more the merrier up her twat." Sam called back from where the other woman was sucking his rod. Suzie would have loved to dissagree.

Suzie came again just as she got her first vaginal delivery, courtesy of, if not directly from, the former postman.

With further comments on what a nice body she had, Suzie was stood up and bent over the corner of the car bonnet, skirt tucked into the waist band, the long thin cock was eased up into her cum dripping hole and into a steady rhythm of the deepest thrusts her pussy had ever felt. Her knees were weak.

Only the cock in her mouth stopped the smart blonde from calling out in full sexual abandonment. As it was she made some very suggestive and dirty sounds as she took minute after minute of deep ploughing of her much appreciated, unfaithful quim. For now she was no more than something for strange men to enjoy and use as they liked. Anyone could find her here, the willing object of sexual relief in a dirty ruined car park. She felt like a full on slut and knew that later the guilt would be crippling.

But that was later.

Once the long cock had shot more cum inside her, Suzie was again on her back on the car. The third and last male was working cum into her brown ring. The feel of a finger in her last refuge of decency was oddly pleasing and of no worry. The slightly dazed woman even knew what was about to happen as the finger withdrew.

A thirty one year old bus driver was pushing his five inch long cock, the thickness of a big toe, into the formerly virgin back lane of a hot, well used woman, and met with minimal resistance. He was a little startled when her legs straightened over his shoulders and she yelled;

"GOD! FUCK MY ARSE. FUCK IT, FUCK MY ARSE..."

It was the memory that the lady like wife of a local vicar would be most ashamed of for the rest of her life. The thought of letting a total stranger sodomise her in an old car park, while other people looked on, was second only to that. Yelling such profanity for anyone to hear, surely her worst fears were realised. Suzie really was, now, a fallen woman. A slut. Forever.

Her own cum was strong as her brown tunnel was washed in semen. Sam was beside himself with joy at his part in destroying the woman's character, and thoroughly enjoyed adding more cum to her arse. Particularly as she came from his arse fuck too. The others would talk of this night for a long time.

As Sam drove off having left Suzie in her car, she cried. Later, she couldn't decide what she cried about most, her debasement at the hands of Sam and some strangers, or the fact that she was even now masturbating at the memory of her evening.