The Lady Called Pink

Story Info
A ordinary woman who ventures into a world of her own.
1.1k words
3.85
20.6k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

If you met Pink you would see her as a respectable just turned forty year old, who had kept her figure well, despite having three kids, who have since grown up and left the nest.

The very model of a professional woman, with good standing in the community, active in various local groups and associations.

On the surface, nothing out of the ordinary, with no signs of a double life, but that is not necessarily the reality, because Pink has another life, a life of sensual pleasures and erotic adventures that takes her outside the realms of her normal existence into a world of sensation. And it all begins when the front door closes.

Pink waits for the latch on the wooden door to close tight and the car to leave the drive way, she finishes off her coffee and walks slowly up the stairs to her bedroom or her boudoir as she calls it. Her lap top she conceals beneath the dressing room table and she closes the heavy red curtains, she changes the bulb in her bedside table to a small red one and switches it on.

The atmosphere moves from suburban to seductive, she stands facing the full length mirror and disrobes from her domestic uniform of house coat to stand naked in front of the mirror. She runs a hand over her nipples and makes them hard to the touch, with her other hand she deftly brushes her fingers over her trimmed pubes, then her fingers curl around inside her pubes as she feels the first signs of wetness from her pussy.

Spreading her legs a little more she is able to push one finger inside her, she leaves it inside her for a moment as she looks deep into the mirror, and then she takes that finger out and sucks slowly on it.

She moves out of the bedroom along the landing to the bathroom where she turns on the shower adjusting it to the desired temperature and climbs in.

The water splashes across her body as the powerful jet streams hit her nakedness. She stands and turns, letting the water flood across her, her face drips from the water and her hair is saturated, her nipples grow firm as she rubs soap all over her body, she plays with her breasts pushing them up to her mouth to suck on them. Oh she is so lucky to be able to pleasure herself like this, smiling as she thinks of poor women with tits so much smaller then hers.

She sucks greedily as the water envelops her. The liquid soap drips like cum down her body and she loves the analogy, she has always wanted to be drenched in cum, the idea of four or five men performing a bukake on her as she swallowed them up whole was something that always turned her on and she welcomed the moment by plunging two fingers deep into her cunt.

Yes cunt, was the word she would use. In sex cunt was always the word to use it was so graphic and unlike any other word in the language emphasised precisely not only the physical but the mental picture of the word.

She spread her legs wide and rubbed the liquid soap into her lips, the 'cum' dripped down her legs and she giggled but just for a second as the intensity of her fingers worked their magic on her clit and lips. She couldn't be sure what the wetness was, whether it was just the water dripping from her or something else. She pushed her fingers deeper and deeper into the hole in her body and if that wasn't enough she pushed a finger into the ring of her arse. She had a great arse, one of those heart shaped ones, her hubby always liked the shape of her arse she loved it when he smacked her on it, but that wasn't happening as much as it used too.

With two fingers inside her and one in bum, she began to move rhythmically jerking as she felt the tingles of sensation increase, a body doesn't deserve such pleasure she thought then she spoke loudly "Oh yes I fucking do."

With the water now hot against her skin and the heat from her fingers and arse melting her into submission she collapsed slowly to her knees. She loved the idea of being fucked from behind and she bent over to let the water run across her back and down her arse cheeks, she could feel the water hot against her back, she pushed her finger deeper into her arse, that was something she had not ventured to do before and it felt good, so dirty, so wrong, and yet so right.

With her thumb now tight on her clit she began to rub and finger herself to ecstasy, she was rocking on her fingers in and out plunging deeper, still she wanted more. As she looked around for something to fuck herself with, there wasn't a suitable implement handy and all her toys were locked away in the cupboard. No, for this morning she would just have to rely on herself to make her cum and cum and cum.

The quickness of her fingers became intense she parted her lips and as she rubbed her clit she tried to keep her self balanced but on her knees it wasn't easy, she went onto all fours and found the perfect position, she could even see herself in the bathroom mirror.

As the steam filled the room, she imagined her lover step out from the steam naked to stand in front of her. His cock rigid, a size that took her breath away, as it pulsed in front of her. She leaned forward to take it into her mouth. She always wanted to know how to deep throat, in this dream she was doing it!

As the cock swelled her mouth and her tongue wrapped around the flesh like a second skin, she sucked and sucked as his cocked jerked in and out of her mouth. His hand had gripped her head and he was tugging at her hair that was twisted in his fingers, as she bore down onto his shaft with such force she was intent on sucking all the juice and energy from the body of her mystery lover just as he melted away before her.

She was left with just one image, her own body convulsing in orgasm as she hit the boundary between pain and pleasure; pain in that this had to stop, pleasure in that it never should.

One after another the ripples then sparks ripped through her, her cunt surged with excitement and her fingers felt numb as if they could not move.

Slowly she collapsed into the water, drained and exhausted but satisfied. With a sly grin on her face and a body wet from the exertions of pleasure, she lay back in the water and shut her eyes.

She just wondered what the neighbours would think of the somewhat demure lady they knew as Pink.

More Pink adventures to follow.