The Lady Executive Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bailey laughed and said "You still have it Joanie!"

"Yes, I do. You have a great weekend, Bailey. I'll talk to you soon." I said.

I walked back into the Atlanta office to finish up the day so I could relax with Kenny later. As I entered the office, I was greeted by the office manager, Jim Johnson, who seemed very nervous.

"Let's talk in the conference room, Jim." I said and led the way without waiting for an answer from him. Once in the conference room, I closed the door so we could have some privacy. "What's on your mind, Jim?" I asked professionally.

"Well I want to start by thanking you for an amazing deal with the vendor." he stammered nervously.

I smiled and said, "Get to the point, Jim."

"Ah, um, am am am I going to be fired over this?" he asked, pale faced.

"No, Jim, you're not going to get fired. Your job is secure, for now." I answered cryptically.

"Oh thank you, thank you. Can I ask how you got him to come so far down on his prices?" he asked.

"As Executive Vice President of Operations, I have many more strings to pull to get the pricing down. Grant represents a vendor that we use nationwide and as a salesman, he could lose a huge account costing his company hundreds of thousands of dollars each month and essentially costing Grant his job. I simply applied a little pressure and he gave me the best deal he could." I explained.

"I tried that tactic and he just smiled at me when I said it. He told me there was no one in the business that was going to give me a better deal than he could. Now you come in here and inside of 24 hours have his prices cut dramatically." Jim exclaimed, frustrated.

"Look, Jim, these are the kind of issues that you need to contact me about from the moment they become issues. I would rather hear about them from you than from my boss. Your coming to me shows initiative, hearing it from my boss shows me you need to be replaced. Think about that in the future, alright? You are safe for now but do not let this happen again. Contact me before it does, understand? Now the next issue you have here is the shipping costs. They are way too high for the amount of product you move. Put together a plan to get them back in budget and email it to me by next week. If you need help, let me know long before my boss tells me, ok?" I said as I stood up, and signaling that our conversation was over.

Jim was feeling a little better by the time we were done in the conference room, but he still had a big problem to fix with the shipping costs. I knew it would keep him and his staff busy.

I drove to the hotel at 5:30pm to get ready for my evening with Kenny. Since he was married to a librarian, I decided to spice up my wardrobe with a low cut, tight fitting leopard print top, matching tight pants and high heels that I had bought months ago for some photos to add to my website. As I was going through my suitcase, I noticed that I didn't travel light anymore. I had purchased a larger suitcase which eliminated carry on for me since I packed lots of lingerie, dildos, and sexy evening wear. Oh well, I decided it was a small price to pay for the fun I was having.

I was dressed and waiting in the hotel bar at 6:30pm. I let the concierge know that I was expecting someone and would be waiting in the bar. Kenny arrived promptly at 7pm as promised. He joined me for drinks. As usual, I was drinking my dirty martini with two olives. I found the sexual tension increased as I sucked on the olives and ate them one by one. Kenny was a good conversationalist, but he seemed anxious. The music was low and the dance floor was empty.

"Would you like to dance?" I asked as I took his hand in mine.

"I'm sorry; I'm not much of a dancer. Besides, I would rather take you upstairs." he answered, smiling sweetly.

I asked the bartender for the check which Kenny quickly picked up the tab and we headed upstairs.

I reached for his hand in the crowded elevator and placed it on my ass. Kenny squeezed it tightly and smiled. We arrived at my room and went in.

"Are you hungry, Joanie?" Kenny asked, much more at ease now that we were away from prying eyes.

I hadn't eaten since lunch and replied "Yes, I would love a nice dinner."

"Why don't we order a nice room service dinner? It'll be on me." Kenny offered.

I smiled. "Dinner will be on you huh? I think I'd rather have you for dinner." I said as I strutted slowly across the room toward him.

"Um, uh I meant I'll pay for it, the room service." Kenny stammered, looking like a deer in headlights.

I giggled and simply said "Room service sounds wonderful."

While Kenny studied the menu, I lay down on the bed and turned on some background music I already had programmed on my I-phone. I enjoyed classic rock and the mix I had was perfect for the evening.

While Kenny was placing the order, I went to the bathroom to freshen up. I quickly removed my bra when he wasn't facing my direction. When I returned, he had everything ordered and was waiting for me on the couch. He gestured for me to join him, having regained some of his confidence in my absence. He said, "Joanie, I have longed for this for many months."

I asked, "Months?"

He said, "Yes, ever since I first saw you online, I knew I had to have you and that it would be special and intense."

"Wow. That is very flattering, Kenny." I told him, though I was starting to get a very strange feeling about this. He had to have me since the first time he saw me? I couldn't help but wonder what was on his mind as he kissed me.

He wound his fingers in my hair and then quickly pulled my hair roughly which tilted my head back to allow him to lick my ear and kiss my neck and throat on his way to my breasts. I had to admit the hair pulling was a little painful, but very erotic as he continued kissing me and running his hands up my body, lifting my leopard top and finding my breasts and erect nipples.

As he began to pinch and twist my nipples, there was a knock at the door followed by a manly voice "Room Service." Kenny kissed me gently and got up to let him in while I adjusted my top. Kenny directed him to place the food on the table in my suite, paid him and asked him to leave everything covered in the silver lids.

Kenny said "I'm sure everything is just as I ordered. Thank you and have a great evening." Kenny pulled a chair out for me at the table and said "Have a seat Joanie."

As I did, Kenny reached into his pocket and pulled out a blindfold and laid it on the table while he opened the bottle of white wine and poured us both a glass. As I sat there enjoying the wine, I had to ask, "So what do you have in mind with the blindfold?"

Kenny said, "I want to blindfold you while I feed you, kiss you, and then remove it for dessert."

What was I to say? This was definitely a walk on the wild side! I said, "Ok, but do I need a safety word or anything?"

Kenny laughed and said, "No Joanie. You are totally safe with me."

He put the blindfold on me and started feeding me shrimp cocktail followed by some bread with fresh mozzarella cheese melted over it and pesto. I kept my glass of wine in my hand to drink as needed and just in case I had to rip off my blindfold to throw the wine at him as I laughed to myself.

As he fed me, he kissed my arms working his way up to my shoulders and stopped to continue feeding me the main course of Chicken Marcela, roasted garlic potatoes, and asparagus. I thought, "This is usually how a man would slip the date rape drug to a woman." I felt a flash of danger wash over me as he stopped again to kiss my chest and work his way up my neck quickly arousing me with every touch.

This was an awkward situation, but seemed quite erotic. He then fed me sorbet while kissing me and removed the blindfold.

He stared deeply into my eyes. "So what are you going to have for dessert? Will it be me or the cheesecake?" he asked, smiling.

Feeling as though I was flirting with disaster, I said, "You are for desert." Taking control, I stood and undressed before him while noticing the nice bulge growing in his pants.

He started to undress and I stopped him by grabbing him by the balls and said with a soft devilish tone, "I will undress you." I undressed him slowly while I brushed my nipples against him and rubbed his cock. Soon, both of us were naked. As we kissed passionately, I pushed him to the bed and told him to stay on his back while I placed the condom of my choice on his erect cock that was standing at attention. Then I straddled his hips and I slid my dripping wet pussy slowly down his shaft. I let him have his hands on my waist so he could direct the speed of this fuck. He took me slow, deep, and then faster. I climbed off of him before he could cum just to tease him. He then grabbed me by my waist and flipped me over on my back. I wrapped my legs around his waist tightly as he entered me. He was a sweet slow fuck and insisted on kissing me the entire time he was fucking me. I stopped kissing him long enough to ask, "Kenny would you like join me in some mutual oral play?"

Kenny smiled and said, "No Joanie. I am perfectly content inside you."

"Who turns down oral?" I thought to myself. Kenny was freaking me out but I knew just what to do. I squeezed my vaginal wall muscles tightly around his dick in perfect rhythm getting him closer and closer to orgasm. Just when I could feel him slowing down again, I placed my hands on his shoulders and asked him to roll over on his back without removing his dick from my dripping cunt. He obliged me.

I knew I had him now. I was on top and in control. He wouldn't make it five minutes.

I rubbed his hairy chest, kissed his neck and sped up the fuck with one hand on my clit and one on his balls. I was moaning continually and soon I yelled, "Cum with me Kenny, now!" Knowing he couldn't stop, he came and filled the reservoir of his condom.

I kissed him and leaned down close to his ear and whispered sensually, "That was a great fuck, Kenny. You are a wonderful lover."

He relaxed on the bed breathing heavily and said, "Joanie you are an incredible woman and an unforgettable lay."

"Why thank you, Kenny. It was fun."I said as I got up and went to the table to get us some wine.

"Thanks for the drink but I shouldn't have any more. I can't stay the night." he said apologetically.

I was so relieved but asked disappointedly, "Why can't you stay sweetie?"

"My wife changed her mind about staying at her mother's. She'll be home soon." he answered as his breathing returned to normal.

"Oh that's too bad, but I understand." I said.

"I really wanted to spend the night with you." he said as he got dressed.

Knowing I had no desire to ever lay eyes on Kenny again, I smiled and said, "Maybe another time. I'm in Atlanta on business frequently."

"That would be great. I'll email you when I can set something up. Next time, it'll be very special, I promise." he said. He stood and looked at me as I lay naked on the bed, then he leaned down and placed his hands on my cheeks and kissed me passionately. "Good night, Angel."

"Sleep well yourself, Stud." I answered, patting his ass as he turned away and started for the door.

"I will sleep better tonight than I have in years." he said before smiling and walking out the door.

As soon as it closed, I got off the bed and went to the door and locked it. Still naked, I retreated to the bathroom for a nice long bubble bath. I had to wash Kenny from my body and my life. Laughing at the thought of this, I longed to have someone to call to tell them what had just happened. I realized the only person I had as a friend to call on was Bailey but I was not about to give up my secret to her just yet.

12