The Lady Executive Ch. 04

Story Info
Joanie has fun with a new friend.
3.3k words
4.42
9.7k
0

Part 4 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the bar filled, Cheryl and I started taking inventory of the men in the room. We had both arrived at the bar dressed for trouble. I was wearing a red blouse that buttoned down the front and short black skirt and found myself unbuttoning the top few buttons to allow an excellent view of cleavage along with a peak at my black and red lace bra. Cheryl was in tight black slacks, low cut hot pink top and a jacket that she had already shed.

We decided to start playing with the men in the bar so I told Cheryl, "I'll be right back" and went to the ladies room to remove my thong and put it in my handbag, but before I got up, Cheryl ran her hand up my skirt as I was turning in my bar stool. I smiled in delight. This was going to be a fun evening.

I returned with my thong in my handbag and slapped her on the ass as I took my barstool and opened my handbag to show Cheryl what I had removed and said, "Let the games begin!"

We needed to draw as much attention to ourselves as possible so I started by turning my barstool around with my drink in my hand and while sipping on my martini I uncrossed my legs, spread them open for a nice view of my wet pussy, crossed then again and turned back to Cheryl.

She said "I must admit that was a good move." She leaned in and gave me a quick kiss on the lips as we laughed about what I had just done.

I had to ask, "Cheryl, I'm bisexual, are you?"

She laughed and said, "Of course I am Joanie."

So we decided we would see if we could lure a man in for a nice threesome for our evening's entertainment and if we couldn't, we would be perfectly happy just the two of us having our own fun. As the evening wore on, more cleavage came out, men were buying us drinks and we were having a fabulous time.

Finally a gentleman approached us and asked, "Ladies, would you do me the honor of allowing me to join you for a bit?"

I looked at him for a moment and then smiled at Cheryl as I thought, "Bingo!" He was a striking man with salt and pepper hair, tall, and dressed in a business suit with his tie slightly loosed. I took the next stool over so he could sit between us. He introduced himself as Bill. We introduced ourselves and I slowed my drinking. He said "I have been here at the bar since my flight got in watching the two of you and seeing as you both were having so much fun, I hoped you'd allow me to join you."

"Well, Bill, I think I can speak for both of us when I say we are glad to share your company tonight." I said with a winning smile.

Bill did everything right. He complimented our beauty, sexuality, and adventurous spirit. He briefly talked about himself. He was in town for business from Miami. While we enjoyed our conversation, it quickly turned sexual. Cheryl started rubbing his leg while I brushed my fingers through his hair and told him how sexy he was.

He was a quick study and asked, "Are you girls looking for a threesome?"

I looked at Cheryl and smiled before responding, "If you are interested, we are."

Bill waved the bartender over and said, "Check please."

Cheryl led us to her room and the excitement was building within me with each step. I hadn't had a threesome in quite some time. "What a waste" I thought to myself. "I have been so wrapped up in my career that I was missing out on so much fun. Not anymore though."

As we entered Cheryl's room with Bill between us, I closed the door knowing I was going to add another tie to my collection.

Cheryl and I took Bill to the foot of the bed, not letting him sit or lay down just yet, and together Cheryl and I began to undress him.

I was facing him with his lips pressed firmly against my full luscious lips as I worked on removing his jacket, tie, and shirt careful to keep his tie in my hand while Cheryl was behind him. She was careful to rub her breasts against him with her arms around his waist unfastening his belt, buttons on his trousers, and lastly she unzipped his pants and let them drop to the floor. She then took her fingers and ran them along the waistband of his boxers and with the help of gravity, led them to the floor as he kicked his shoes off. With the assistance of Cheryl's hands guiding his feet out of his pants, boxers, and socks, her hands gently brushed his firm legs as she worked her way back up and reached around to stroke his cock.

We now had Bill completely naked and guided him onto the bed as I placed his tie on my handbag. While he lay on his back Cheryl on one side of him and me on the other, we got to our knees just over his chest and kissed as we started undressing each other.

Bill watched us kiss and undress while he let his hands wonder along our bodies as Cheryl found my swollen clit waiting for her touch; I sucked on her perky breasts.

Bill said, "Ladies, I am right here."

I responded, "Stay right where you are and enjoy. We'll be with you in a moment, Sweetheart."

With the last thong hitting the floor, I mounted Bill's face while Cheryl settled her pussy onto his erect cock. As Cheryl and I faced one another, we kissed and caressed each other's bodies as I was giving Bill a nice face fuck. Bill relentlessly licked, sucked, and nibbled on my wet pussy lips and clit. His tongue was a frenzy of activity, both inside and outside of my hungry lips. I flooded his face one orgasm after the next. Bill left no area of my pussy untouched. He even spread my ass cheeks and gave me an excellent rim job while fingering my pussy deep and hard.

Cheryl was having no trouble climaxing either. She fucked Bill as if she has been lusting after him for months. She rode him fast and hard, slowing just before he could have a chance to cum. Knowing she needed to keep him hard for our next position. Cheryl said "Joanie, let him take you doggie. You have to feel his big hard cock inside you."

As I positioned myself, Cheryl got underneath me so she could suck my clit and pinch my nipples while she watched Bill fucked me from behind. I looked down at her beautiful pussy and couldn't help myself. I lowered my face and began lapping away at her lips and strumming her clit with my tongue. I had buried my tongue inside her pussy as deep as I could when my orgasm hit me like a freight train. With no warning, I was screaming into her pussy and clawing at the sheets with pure sexual delight, cum was dripping down my inner thighs and it wasn't Bill's cum, it was all me.

"Bill, get on your back."I said in a demanding tone as I pulled away from his wonderful cock.

Bill did as instructed and was soon lying down on his back on the bed. This gave Cheryl the opportunity to give him head while l had a turn eating her pussy and sucking her clit. As Cheryl sucked him from the tip of his prick to his balls, l was busy on my back with my face directly under her pussy. I knew right were to lick her engorged clit as she lowered her pussy onto my face while continuing to suck Bill's dick. I also knew the proper places to finger her within her vagina and ass. Because of this, it didn't take long for me to drive her into climactic shivers causing her to suck Bill faster and take him deeper.

As Cheryl tasted Bill's pre cum, she knew it was time to let him up for a minute. Cheryl and I had sixty nine with each other while Bill watched in amazement. Taking it to the ultimate limits of oral pleasure, Cheryl and I knew exactly what to do to each other to hit the "big C" together.

As we lay there panting, Bill decided to assert himself and said insistently, "Both of you stop and line up on the bed doggie style while I take turns fucking you from behind."

Cheryl and I did as he had commanded. He started with his dick in Cheryl and his fingers in me briefly, and then he switched places and pierced me with his hard dripping cock and fingered Cheryl. I knew he was getting close to orgasm and said, "Pull out and spray our asses." Bill did exactly as he was told and the three of us collapsed on the bed totally satisfied.

He took turns kissing us and thanked us for the wonderful threesome. He had to inquire if we were in town often.

Cheryl immediately jumped on that question by saying, "I'm here every four weeks."

"I'm afraid this is an unusual trip for me." I told Bill while thinking to myself, "Bill needs to be Cheryl's regular play toy, not mine. I fuck them and leave them."

"Thank you both for an absolutely wonderful evening, but I'm afraid I have to go now. I have an early day tomorrow." I said, feigning reluctance.

They were perfectly happy laying there together as I gathered my things and dressed. This was an excellent exit for me. I could return to my room and get online to find the next lover from my internet world of "Johns" just waiting for a one time erotic evening with me. I wished them both goodnight with a passionate kiss special for each of them as I had no plans to ever see them again. As I left the room, I thought, "Just more dust in the wind from my sexual escapades."

I returned to my room with a smile on my face and a twinkle in my eyes. As I set my handbag down, I noticed my cell phone was blinking indicating I had a voicemail. Knowing it was late; I would listen to the voicemail tonight and return calls in the morning. I started my shower and dialed the voicemail.

The message was from Lance. His voice was sweet and sexy as he said, "I was thinking of you and wanted to call you. You must be sleeping so I will try you in the morning. I miss you and need you."

Dripping wet just from the sound of his voice, I took a fast shower mostly to wash Bill's cum off my ass. After my shower, I dropped my bath towel to the floor and lay down in bed with my hair still wet as I slipped under the covers with my laptop on the bed.

I quickly checked my secret sex email and saw one from Kenny which I immediately deleted. I had him and was done. There was one of interest though, Cory from Birmingham. I opened the email to find that he was going to be traveling for business over the next few weeks. I quickly emailed him back. "Let me know if you will be in or around Houston, TX or Wilmington, NC with your travels." I hit the send button and set my laptop down.

I was exhausted but one thought lingered in my mind. "How did I delete Kenny so easily, dismiss Cheryl & Bill, and close the door on Jackson, while I couldn't let Lance go that easily?"

I dozed off with thoughts of Lance's voicemail in my head and the mind blowing threesome I had just experienced forgetting to set my alarm or call the front desk for a wakeup call.

I awoke the next morning to a ringing phone. It was Lance. I answered with a sweet "Hi babe."

"Are you alright?" he asked with obvious concern.

I told him, "I am doing well. I got your voicemail but didn't return the call because it was so late."

He said, "I called several times before leaving the voicemail."

I explained, "I had a long day and a late dinner with a friend and went straight to bed." As soon as those words fell out of my mouth, I couldn't understand why I would owe him an explanation. I silently wondered, "What is happening to me? I don't understand these emotions." As we talked, I noticed Bill's tie on my nightstand next to my handbag. I had taken it!

Lance asked, "What are you doing?"

I said, "I'm still in bed."

He said, "It's 9am. Are you sure you are fine?"

Shocked by the time I said, "I'm fine I promise. I just needed to catch up on some sleep." I told him, "I have to finish some things at work by Wednesday, pack and catch a plane to Houston for a Friday meeting at the insistence of corporate."

He said, "OK. You better get ready for work. I just really wanted to hear your voice."

"Oh that's sweet. Thank you for being my wake-up call today. It was a nice surprise. I'll email you later." I told him.

He said, "I will talk to you later, Baby."

I responded softly "Ok, bye for now." We hung up and I called the office to let them know I was running late due to a conference call but would be there shortly. I called Bailey as soon as I arrived at the office just to check on her.

"Hi, Joanie. I am on the road right now. I'm taking the kids to my mother's. I busted Donnie in the act yesterday and had to get us all out of the house for a while. The kids are just as mad at him as I am and they don't want to be around him right now. They're going to stay with Mom while I figure out what to do with Donnie. That way they can still be with their friends this summer. Mom has a car they can use to run around so they're fine with that." she said, with sadness in her voice.

"Oh Bailey, Honey I am so sorry. So you need some time off?" I asked.

"Time off is the last thing I need right now. After I get the kids settled at Mom's, I'd like to come and stay with you for a bit if that's ok." Bailey said.

"You want to both come AND stay with me for a while? Hmm, let me think about that for a moment...OK! You can come with me and stay with me as long as you like, or are able to. He he he." I answered seductively, wondering if she'd pick up on the double entendre.

"Oh you know what I meant, but since you put it like that, I will be there when you get home. Be ready because we have all kinds of catching up to do." Bailey answered, laughing.

"Great! Well I know you have the kids with you so I'll let you go for now. You know where the key is so go ahead and let yourself in and make yourself at home. Mi casa es su casa. I'll see you in a couple days, Honey. Bye." I said, excited that I'd be able to spend serious alone time with my best friend, but saddened at the same time because of the circumstances surrounding it. After I hung up with Bailey, I made another call.

"Taylor & Associates, how may I direct your call?" said a pleasant receptionist.

"Hello. Can I speak with Mike Taylor, please?" I answered politely.

"Yes. One moment, please." she said as she directed my call.

"This is Mike Taylor. How may I help you?" Mike answered in a businesslike and no nonsense manner. Just as I remembered him. I had to smile.

"Hi Mike, it's Joanie." I said, testing his memory. It had been a few years since I'd last spoken to him. He was my divorce attorney and he'd done a damned good job helping me end my marriage during a very dark time in my life. Now I hoped he would do the same for Bailey.

"Joanie? My god girl! How are you? It's been a long time. I keep seeing your name in the business section and every time I do, I think to myself, ah the one that got away!" he said, immediately changing from divorce attorney to professional flirt.

"Oh Mike, I told you. You'd never survive having me for an assistant. Between your wife and myself, you'd never have a moment's peace." I answered, laughing. He was fiercely in love with and faithful to his wife, Melinda. She and I had become friends during my divorce and unbeknownst to Mike, she and I still talked a couple times a month.

"Oh, yeah, there is that. It's good to hear from you, Joanie. What can I do for you?" Mike asked.

"I have a friend that may soon be in need of your services. She's my assistant and she's my best friend in the world. We've been close since college. She just caught her husband with his dick in his secretary's cookie jar. She hasn't decided for sure yet, but I suspect they're over. They have three kids, their incomes are pretty equal. If she decides to give him the boot, I'd like you to take her case and do as good a job for her as you did for me. You can bill me for everything." I said.

"Well, Joanie, I am sorry to hear that about your friend. I will be happy to take her case should she decide to go that route. Give her my number and I'll treat her like family. You keep in touch, it's been too long." he said.

"Thanks Mike. I'll do that. Oh and Mike, tell Melinda I said congratulations on the new show." I said, knowing Mike would be asking Melinda how I knew about her new exhibit.

"Will do, Joanie. Wait, how did you...MELINDAAAAA!" he exclaimed as I hung up. I just laughed.

I held meetings with my small staff at the Wilmington office over the next two days outlining our goals to get it open under budget. I was rather harsh when I closed the last meeting Tuesday.

"We have two more months to get this office open and operating smoothly and I want it done under budget. No exceptions." I looked everyone in the meeting in the eye as I said it, then adjourned the meeting and dismissed them. I had to prove to Mr. Simmons that I had what it took. Everyone scurried about their day after the meeting and I checked my email to see if Cory had written back yet. I was getting concerned. I thought for sure I would have heard from him by now. As I opened my email, I felt my thong get wet. Cory's email was there. He wasn't going to be in the Houston area but would be in Charlotte, NC in two weeks. "I can work with that." I thought to myself. I wrote him back "I will be in Wilmington during that time if you want to drive down for a night" and then I hit the send button.

I returned to my hotel to do my packing and catch my flight the next morning. I had an urge to email Lance before bed but resisted. I opened my email anyway and found a response from Cory. He said "I will make the time to meet. Send me the details." I wrote Cory back "We will need to Skype and work out the details together. Let me know when you are available to Skype."