The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 03

Story Info
Unexpected Visitors.
5.2k words
4.37
7.4k
0

Part 14 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When his face came into focus as I looked at him and smiled, he spoke to me. I knew he was speaking, but I couldn't hear him and couldn't understand what he was saying. I shook my head to clear the cobwebs out and make the stars go away.

"I'm sorry, what did you say?" I asked, smiling and enjoying the feelings all over my body.

"I said welcome back to the land of the living." he said as he rolled his hips and caused me to flop down on the bed next to him.

"Holy shit." I exclaimed softly. "I have never felt anything like that. You weren't kidding about that shit." I said with a smile, realizing I was exhausted. I just snuggled up to him and closed my eyes. If he said anything else to me, I had no idea because I passed out.

When I woke up again, he was just looking at me and smiling as he trailed his fingers up and down my arm.

"I repeat, fucking wow. How long was I out?" I asked, rolling onto my back.

"Which time?" Trent asked with a chuckle.

"Either time." I answered and giggled, still feeling a little woozy.

"Well the first time you passed out was when you came." he said with a smile.

"Which time?" I asked with a smile. "I lost track of whether there was a series of crazy orgasms or one long fucking wicked crazy orgasm." I explained.

"Good point. Well I'll put it this way then. When I pinched your nipples, you screamed and your pussy exploded all over my cock and I came and you passed out. That one lasted about three minutes. Then you woke up and I said welcome back, and you made me repeat it. Your answer was to pass out again. That time you were out for about a half hour. During that half hour, I have heard Bailey scream three times

and Jason hollered a couple times too." Trent answered. We burst out laughing.

"You know, I just came here to buy some weed. I totally didn't plan on fucking you, or anyone else for that matter." I said.

"Hey, Joanie, don't sweat it. I don't know what Carl does to his weed, but whatever it is, I've had other people tell me it has the same effect on them." Trent said, smiling.

I looked at him. "So you knew this was a possibility?" I asked, smiling.

"A slight possibility, yeah. I had no idea it was going to rock your world like that though." he said.

"Well no strings, no worries, right?" I asked.

"No worries, Honey." he answered, and then rolled off the bed and knelt beside it, suddenly getting serious. He took my hand in his and asked, "Will you marry me?"

I was jolted physically by that question. I must have looked like a deer in headlights because he actually started laughing outright. I jerked my hand out of his, smiling again.

"You are a complete fucking shit!" I exclaimed and threw a pillow at him.

He burst out laughing again and ducked the pillow and then jumped back on the bed straddling me so quickly I didn't even see it happen. One moment he was on the floor on his knees and the next moment he was straddling my hips and holding my arms above my head.

"Well I just gotta say that when I do get married, I hope like hell she fucks like you." he said, and then leaned down and kissed me on my cheek before releasing me and rolling back off the bed.

I just lay there, naked on the bed, and watched as he got dressed and then gathered my clothes and handed them to me. When we were dressed again, before he could open the door, I took his hand in mine and looked him in the eye.

"Thank you." I said, and then kissed him tenderly on the lips.

"Thank you for what?" he asked.

"Just thank you." I said, and then shoved him toward the door. "Now let's get out of here before I start getting mushy on you." I said with a chuckle.

When we opened the door, we were both shocked to find Jason and Bailey cuddling naked on the floor in the middle of the room.

"Bailey!" I exclaimed.

"What? Since you chose a room, I decided there was nothing wrong with right where we were standing. In fact, I'm pretty sure part of it was while we were standing." she answered with a giggle.

Jason had a smug look on his face.

"Get dressed, you jackass." Trent exclaimed to Jason. "What would you have done if Stacy would have come down here? She'd have kicked your ass." he said.

"Well that thought actually occurred to me about ten minutes ago. I'm glad we didn't find out." he said sheepishly as they both dressed.

"So, are you buying?" Trent asked me.

I didn't even get the chance to answer.

"Fuck yeah she's buying! If she isn't buying, I am! That was some crazy good shit!" Bailey exclaimed.

We all laughed. At that time, Carl came down the stairs.

"Carl, that is some amazing shit you got growing in there. I will take the rest of the bag." I said, smiling. I could not believe that my nipples were still tingling and the thought occurred to me again that I was glad to have worn dark jeans.

Carl smiled and stepped back into what he referred to as 'The Garden'. When he returned with my bag of weed in one hand, he held out the other one.

"Excellent choice, Joanie. That'll be $50." he said.

"$50? Are you out of your mind?" I asked with a smile.

"Hey, don't bitch about the price. If you weren't here with my brother, I'd be charging you twice that." he said with irritation.

I handed him a $50 bill and took my bag from his hand. As I put the bag inside the liner of my purse, I smiled.

"I simply meant that you should charge two or three times that." I said and we all laughed.

"Well, since you put it like that..." Carl started to say.

"Nope, too late. You got your money and she has a bag of wicked happy horniness. The deal is done!" Bailey exclaimed with a smile.

We all burst out laughing again.

"Well are you guys staying for supper or not?" Carl asked Trent.

"Not this time, bro. I don't think the girls are in any condition to handle the inquisition by Stacy tonight. We're heading out." Trent answered.

"Fair enough. Well get the hell outta here then. You know the way out. Ladies, it was a pleasure. I hope to do business again sometime soon." Carl said, shaking each of our hands gently.

"Well Carl, I am sure we will be back." I said before following Trent up the stairs.

When we got to the top of the stairs, Trent asked, "So how is it that you know so much about cars? You knew right away mine was a sleeper."

"My Dad's hobby was building dirt track racers, street cars, and drag cars. He taught me how to drive each kind of car he built. Well, not just to drive them, but maintain them and get the most out of each one. Does that answer your question?" I said.

"Joanie, do you want a hit?" Bailey said interrupting my thoughts. I smiled and took the joint from her hand as the juices dripped from my puss at that memory.

We smoked our joint and drank beer on the back deck and made our way to the beach. We went for a quick swim and returned to our towels laughing because the surf was so strong that it practically peeled our tops right off of us. As I reached for my towel, I noticed someone had trampled all around them and being paranoid from the weed, I

alerted Bailey who quickly spotted a guy in the dunes, waved at him and shot him the finger.

"Bailey, grab your towel and come with me back to the house now!" I demanded.

"What's wrong with you?" she asked, confused at my sudden change in demeanor.

"Just come with me Bailey now!" I said firmly.

I had forgotten, due to the drinks and weed we smoked, to tell her about Cory. I knew with the stranger in the dunes on our secluded beach that I better get to it soon.

"Bailey, go upstairs and into the master bath. Off to the left, there is a large Jacuzzi tub set down into the floor. I feel like a nice, long bubble bath. Can you start it?" I asked. I was nervous about the man in the dunes. This wasn't the first time I'd noticed someone watching me or following me and it was beginning to make me anxious.

"What's going on?" Bailey asked in a serious tone.

"Just a creep I saw outside a few days ago. I don't want to encourage him so let's have our fun indoors. I'll grab us some more liquor and you get another joint rolled so we can relax and enjoy our bath even more." I said as I slapped her on the ass and pulled at her bikini top string until it fell to the floor while I kissed her softly. Bailey smiled and headed up the stairs, her tits bouncing enticingly with every step.

I tried to get Reggie on the phone but his cell went straight to voicemail. I hung up without leaving a message, grabbed my bottle of vodka from the freezer, and poured myself a glass. I slammed down the drink and still feeling nervous I poured myself another.

After checking all the windows and locking all the doors, I grabbed the bottle and an extra glass and went upstairs to join Bailey in the bath. It was going to take something much stronger than a few beers.

I walked in the bathroom and there she was, my beautiful Bailey sitting it the bubbles and lighting her joint. "This ought to get her fucked up enough for me to tell her about Cory and Reggie without her

flipping her shit on me." I thought as I set the bottle of vodka and glasses down next to the tub, ditched my bikini and joined her.

As we got even more fucked up, we began laughing and pinching at each other's nipples, blowing bubbles, and splashing water as we washed the sand and salt from our bodies. I realized that it was time to tell her about Cory. Bailey was relaxed enough now.

Just as I opened my mouth to start the story I had rehearsed in my head, Cory walked in the bathroom and asked rather loudly, "Why were you two online this afternoon Joanie?"

Bailey screamed, thinking Cory was the creepy guy from the dunes, and it took me a moment to get her attention.

"Bailey! It's alright, he's a friend." I said once I had her attention. Then I turned back to Cory and said, "Hello to you too, Cory. What makes you think we were online?"

"I was there, Hun. Did you forget that I get a text message when you get online to do a show?" he asked.

"Oh, yeah. I did forget about that. Well in any event, I invited Bailey to do a show with me today because she just found out about that part of my life and since she's my best friend, I wanted her to be a part of it. She's always had a little exhibitionist in her so I thought a show would be a good way to bring that out of her again." I answered. "I didn't see your name on the list, though. Otherwise maybe you'd have gotten a little private show afterward." I said as I relaxed back against Bailey. She took the hint and reached around with both hands and started playing with my breasts and nipples and nibbled on my ear. I smiled as I realized she had now fully given in to her naughty side.

"Ok, I get that. Now I need you to get this. There was a good reason Reggie told you to stay offline. Before you ask about it, yes he knows and watched the show too." Cory said, kicking off his shoes and pulling his shirt over his head.

"Why are you guys so worried about my online activities all of a sudden? What names were you using?" I asked warily.

"I was Bar One and Reggie was Dollar Bill. I'll give you one guess as to who the person we're worried about was." Cory said as he unbuttoned his jeans and slid them down his legs. He was a spitting image of his brother from the shoulders down. Both he and Reggie were like living Greek statues. Both had very well defined arms, chests, legs and asses. On top of that, they had two of the most beautiful cocks I'd ever seen. When Cory dropped his boxers and stepped over to the tub, his cock was already beginning to stiffen. I heard Bailey gasp and felt her legs quiver excitedly when he stepped down into the water with us. I'm pretty sure Cory heard her gasp as I saw a smirk flash across his face before he got serious again.

"You must be talking about Starrman. He's usually at all of my online performances. He always tips very well and until today, he'd always been the perfect gentleman. I didn't understand his actions at all today." I said as I reached behind me and slipped my hand between Bailey's legs. She gasped again when my fingers found their way to her pussy lips and over her clit. I just drew lazy circles around her clit, knowing this would make her crazy with lust and all that much easier to unleash on Cory in a few minutes. I could see from the look on his face that he suspected some of what I was doing.

"Yeah, well Reggie and I know who Starrman is, who he really is, and what he really is. He is a very bad man, Joanie. Now that he seems to have fixated on you, it will take all three of us to keep you girls safe from him." Cory said firmly as he settled down into the water and slid his legs along Bailey's. He laid his head back on the edge of the tub and closed his eyes.

"What do you mean by 'all three of us'?" I asked.

"I meant it is going to take Lance, Reggie, and myself to keep you girls safe from this man." he answered as he began running his hand up and down my leg.

I smiled and looked him in the eyes as I returned the favor, running my hand up his leg and directly to his cock. He smiled as my hand wrapped around it. I squeezed and stroked it until he was rock

solid. He closed his eyes again and began to very subtly move his hips in time with my hand.

While I stroked Cory's cock, Bailey's hands were working magic on my nipples and her tongue was doing wonderful things to my neck, sending electricity straight to my pussy with every lick and kiss. As I got more and more turned on, I moved my finger faster and faster on her clit. As I alternated a fast and slow rhythm with my fingers, she rotated her hips up and allowed my fingers to slide right into her pussy. I curled my fingers and flicked across her g-spot, causing her to gasp again.

Suddenly, she gently pushed me forward a bit and slid out from behind me and straddled my legs and took my face in her hands. She looked at me for a moment with lust and fire in her eyes and then we kissed. It was a deep, soul searching kiss. Our tongues alternately fought and caressed each other. I took her breasts in my hands and rubbed and rolled her nipples as the kiss went on and on. She slowly leaned into me, forcing me back against the edge of the tub. With her back arched, she looked back over her shoulder at Cory, who had been watching the scene with great interest.

"Are you just going to watch or are you going to do something with the pussy and ass in front of you?" she asked seductively as she slowly moved her hips left and right beneath the water.

Cory just smiled and took her hips in his hands and proceeded to plant her pussy right on his cock. I couldn't see what he was doing but it didn't matter because, between nibbles and kisses on my ear and neck, she was giving me the entire fucking description.

"Oh my god Joanie, his cock feels so good. Mmm, I feel him throbbing inside me, oh wow that is a huge dick, oh Joanie he's a great fuck...uh huh, uh huh, just like that Babe...oh oh oh mmm..." she whimpered as she gave up trying to give me attention. While he had his hands all over her and she fucked him deep and hard, there was just too much going on.

I took her nipples in my fingers and pulled, knowing she liked her nipples played with while being fucked. As I pinched and pulled on

both nipples at the same time, she began to moan and whimper incoherently.

I looked over her shoulder at Cory and caught his eyes. I smiled and blew him a kiss and nodded my head. Bailey moaned in disappointment when she felt his dick leave her pussy and my fingers leave her nipples, but that disappointment turned to excitement as she felt him changing position. She looked at me and smiled and then we kissed again as Cory got into better position behind her. Her eyes flew open and she moaned into my mouth as Cory grabbed her hips and slowly pressed his cock into her pussy again. I held her arms and steadied her as best I could while Cory thrust his hips against hers repeatedly. It soon became apparent that he was getting close to his limit so I took the initiative and grabbed Bailey's nipples again and pinched them hard. She screamed in ecstasy and that sent Cory over the edge as he grunted and filled her pussy. Then to Bailey's surprise, he just kept pumping away at her pussy and slipped his thumb into her ass. This sent her into another orgasm. After she rode the last one out, she reached back and grabbed Cory's wrist.

"Enough, enough. My pussy can't take any more of this for a while." she whimpered.

"Good. I am ready for a nap. Let's take this party to the bedroom and snuggle up for a while." I said as I stood and stepped out of the tub. I wrapped myself in a robe and looked down at them. "I'm going to go get us more to drink. You two go hit the sack; I'll join after I check the locks again. When I do, Mister, it's my turn with that beautiful cock of yours." I said with a smile.

"Not if I'm already using it when you get there." Bailey purred as she snuggled up to Cory.

"Mission accomplished." I thought to myself and smiled. "Well then I guess I'd better hurry." I said as I turned away and walked out of the bathroom to the sound of their splashing and Bailey's giggles.

I went downstairs and walked through the house, checking all of the doors and windows, making sure they were all locked and secure. I

checked the alarm panel and it was set. That's when it hit me that Cory had walked right into the house earlier. I know I had the alarm set and had locked everything else, so the question was how did he get in the house? I decided to ask him when I got back upstairs with our drinks.

After I got another bottle of vodka and fresh glasses, I was walking out of the kitchen when I heard a noise out on the deck. I was immediately angry and hit the outside lights. I looked out at the deck expecting to see someone standing there or running away. What I wasn't expecting to see was a cat licking away at an empty drink glass from one of my tanning sessions. I had to laugh because the cat was really working to get its head into the glass and lick up the remnants of a good screwdriver there. I was pretty sure it wasn't going to like it when it got it. I looked around one last time before turning off the lights. When I didn't see anything else out of the ordinary, I left the kitchen.

I knew I'd taken too long the moment I reached the top of the stairs. I heard Bailey doing her sexy talk for Cory. I sighed and listened for a moment.

"Oh Baby, yeah your cock is meant for this pussy. Mmm, I can feel you so good. Lemme squeeze you. Do you like that? You like it when I squeeze your cock with my pussy? Mmm, yeah, give me more of your cock Baby. Push deep, give it all to me. Oh God Yeah! I love this." she purred and moaned seductively.

I strolled in the room and set the bottle and glasses on the nightstand next to the bed. I untied my robe and stood there with it hanging open for a moment. Bailey was on her back with her legs wrapped around Cory's waist, urging him on, squeezing him closer to her with every slow thrust of his hips. She talked her sexy talk into his ear as she nibbled his earlobe and gripped his shoulders with her hands, digging her nails in deep. There was no doubt in my mind that by the end of this night, Cory would have some new war wounds on his back and shoulders.

I stood there smiling and caressing my own nipples as I watched the two of them making love. After a short while, Bailey opened her eyes and smiled at me as she reached out her hand to me. I grabbed my glass of vodka taking a sip as I stepped forward giving her my pussy to play with. I spread my legs as she caressed my bald wet pussy with her fingers, licking her lips. She slipped her middle finger between my lips and inside my pussy, causing me to gasp as her finger brushed across my clit. She curled her finger to reach my g-spot and gently rubbed my clit with her thumb. I was immediately on fire. My pussy covered her hand with juices as I pinched and pulled one nipple with one hand and pressed the cold drink against the other. The cold caused me to gasp, bringing my presence to Cory's attention.

12