The Lady Executive Returns Ch. 08

Story Info
Things that go bump in the night.
4.1k words
4.59
6.3k
1

Part 19 of the 21 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 01/29/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Readers, please note that this is a multi-volume and multi-chapter story. It is best when read from the beginning "The Lady Executive, Chapter 1".

I was tired from a long day of tension, nerves, and admittedly glorious sex. As I settled naked into the sheets and snuggled into Lance's arms, I heard a noise from downstairs.

"Well, Bailey and the guys are home early. I figured they'd be out all night, dancing and fucking the night away." I murmured with a smile.

"Um, no I don't think that's them. I told Cory to text me when they were close to home. I haven't heard anything from him yet. Whoever it is downstairs, they are moving very slowly from room to room. We need to get out of here, now." Lance whispered quietly and very urgently in my ear as he gently pushed me out of the bed.

I heard something new in his voice so I didn't question him, I just quietly moved into the dark of the bathroom and watched in fascination as he quickly arranged pillows under the covers so that it looked like two bodies snuggled in the bed. Then, to my horror, he reached under the mattress and pulled out two guns. The guns weren't the scary part. The scary part is that they both already had silencers on them. I had to suppress a sudden and mad giggle as I watched him silently cross the bedroom, naked with his cock swinging between his legs and a pistol in each hand.

"I'm sorry. It's just that it's not every day you see a naked guy with a gun in each hand and one between his legs." I whispered in apology when he gave me a strange look as he settled into the shadow next to me.

"He he. Yeah I guess that's a rather funny sight, huh?" he answered with a smile.

I had to marvel at the thought that this man was about to go to war, nude, in the dark, against an enemy he knew nothing about, and he was laughing at a joke I had made.

There was a "THUD" at the top of the stairs.

That one sound produced a frightening change in a man who had been eating my pussy just a short while before. He rolled his shoulders and turned his head back and forth, his beautiful smile disappeared and turned to a simply evil grin, and when he spoke to me, the maniacal look on his face was terrifying.

He whispered one word, "Showtime!"

The instant he whispered that word, two shadows entered the bedroom so quietly that even though I was watching every move they made, I heard absolutely nothing. I could not believe these were the same men I had heard moments ago downstairs. I had to wonder if that noise had been intentional. The men stepped to the foot of the bed with their backs to us, and simultaneously raised their silenced weapons and fired countless shots into what they thought were bodies in the bed.

As they were firing their weapons, Lance stood up and aimed carefully at each one. I thought he'd shoot them while they were shooting the bed, but for some reason he waited. Moments later I understood why.

They waited a moment before going to each side of the bed and throwing back the covers.

One man looked at the other and exclaimed, "What the hell?" Then his head exploded all over the headboard and wall.

Lance shot them both at the same time, but the other man wasn't quite so lucky. Lance shot him in the shooting shoulder and the right side of the stomach. He was kneeling at the man's side and whipping off his ski mask as the guy sank to his knees.

"Who...are...you?" he asked, coughing up blood between the words.

"I would ask you the same question, but it really doesn't matter. What I want to know is who hired you to come after me?" Lance asked, applying pressure on the belly wound.

"Not here...(cough)...for you...here for a woman." he wheezed.

"What did you say?" I asked the man as I appeared over Lance's shoulder.

"You're the target...(cough)...he's a bonus..." the man whispered weakly as his head lolled to the side and his eyes began to roll back into his head.

"Hey! Hey! Who hired you? You don't have much time and you've got nothing to lose, man. Tell us and we will be sure to give him your regards." Lance said, shaking the man to wake him.

"No names...just a number on a phone...right chest pocket...make...(cough) him suffer...more than thissss." the man died looking Lance in the eye.

I immediately reached for his pocket, but Lance caught my hand and stopped me and shoved me back a step.

"Wait! It could be a dead man switch, like a booby trap. Let me check it, then you can have the phone." he said urgently.

I let him check the man's pocket and he gave me the phone. I checked the contact list and it was empty. I checked the call log and found one single number. I felt a cold chill run up my spine as I realized the number looked familiar.

"Oh my god. Lance, I know who sent them." I said as I sat heavily on the bed. Lance opened his mouth to answer me and then quickly clamped it shut, putting his finger over his lips. He turned slowly toward the door and raised one of his guns.

He made a cricket like sound, and was answered by what sounded like a hoot owl. "We're clear." he said toward the door.

I was amazed to see Cory stepping through the door with a very big and bloody bowie knife in his hand.

"Well, you weren't a few minutes ago." he said, smiling as he calmly wiped the blood from the knife on the trouser leg of the gut-shot hit man.

"AHHH!!! AAHHHHH!!! OH MY GOD!!!" came a blood curdling scream from downstairs. I recognized the voice as Bailey's.

"Ah shit. Reggie told your crazy friend to stay in the damned car until I came back for her. Does she always listen this well?" Cory asked in frustration, then smiling.

"It's alright, Bailey. We're all upstairs in the bedroom." I called out.

When Bailey arrived in the bedroom, Cory was just sliding his knife back into the holster in his jacket. She threw him a dirty look.

"Did you do that to that man downstairs?" she demanded.

"Yeah, but they didn't give me much choice, Babe." Cory answered, sheepishly.

I was momentarily appalled that these men could joke so easily about taking the life of another human being, but then I remembered that this is exactly what they do for a living. That didn't make it any easier to witness.

"They?" Lance asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Yeah, Boss. The one that she stumbled upon and two others outside." Cory answered all business.

"Clean?" Lance asked, as if they were speaking in code.

"Boss, you hurt me by asking such a foolish question. Of course they are clean, and out of sight for now." Cory answered, smiling again.

"Jeezus Joanie! What the fuck have you gotten us into?" she exclaimed, slapping her own forehead.

I looked at Bailey and held up a finger indicating to hush her mouth for a minute as I turned my gaze to Cory.

"Where is Reggie?" I asked with fear in my voice when I realized I hadn't seen or heard him yet.

"He went back outside to run an expanding perimeter sweep." Cory answered. When I gave him a confused look, he explained. "He's making sure there's no one else around. He's making sure we got the whole team."

I sat down heavily on the bed and looked again at the phone in my hand. I couldn't believe Grant had done this to me.

"Joanie, in all my years in this business, I have never had someone send a FIVE man team for me. You have really pissed someone off, Babe. You said a moment ago that you know who sent them. I think it's time to talk." Lance said firmly.

I closed my eyes and took a few deep breaths. I walked over to the dressing table and picked up my cigarettes and lit one. After a few deep drags to clear my head, I sat down on the bench and looked at them.

"Ok, here it is, all of it. A short while ago, I gave a salesman friend of mine the blowjob of his life in order to get a better deal on medical supplies for my company. I never imagined the deal he ended up getting us, but it came with a big price tag. I owed him a favor at the time and place of his choosing. Well that debt came due on the night after the company meeting honoring us for the deal we put together. Bailey, I am so sorry but I lied to you about what happened that night. I didn't know how you'd handle the truth so I withheld it from you. I was trying to protect you from any fallout if it went bad." I said, looking at Bailey and begging her to forgive me with my eyes.

To my amazement, she just came to my side and knelt down and kissed me softly and hugged me. "Well it looks like we're all part of the fallout now. So tell us what happened." she said gently.

"When I got to the bar to meet Grant, he wasn't alone. His boss was with him and he made it clear that the payoff was going to be a threesome. I figured it was going to be your normal threesome where the girl services both guys so I went along with it. It turned out that Grant and his boss are a bit closer than coworkers. I found out that they are both bi-sexual. By the time we were through, they had sucked each other off and Grant had fucked Roger, his boss, in the ass while Roger was doing my ass. When we finished, I was in shock so I cleared out of there as quickly as I could." I finished, looking at each of the faces in front of me, expecting to see disgust and anger. Instead, I saw nothing in the men's faces and forgiveness in Bailey's.

"That's an interesting story, but what does it have to do with the events of this evening?" Lance asked, confused.

I looked at him. "The only number in that phone is Grant's personal cell. I recognized it as soon as I saw it. We've talked a lot in the past and have a bit of a history. I wouldn't believe it if I hadn't seen it with my own eyes. I can't believe he tried to kill me. I have just as much to lose as he does if that date were to become public knowledge. I don't understand." I said, sadly.

"Ah. Well now we're getting somewhere. The question is what do you want to do about it? Do you let it slide or do you retaliate?" Lance asked softly.

"Well, let's see. He tried to kill you too. Knowing what you do for a living besides being an attorney, somehow I don't see you just letting it slide." I said, looking at Lance.

"That is a good point, and since he was once your friend, I will give you the choice of whether he suffers first or never sees it coming." he said with that same evil look as before.

This time it was my turn to startle him a little bit, maybe scare Bailey too, I had to get clear of this before my life could go on. I gave him a coldly emotionless stare as I answered him.

"I think he made that decision for himself. I want him to suffer. I want it to take a very long time. I want him to suffer loss before he dies. I want him to lose his precious little wife, then his precious job. I want him ruined before you kill him. Most of all, I want him to know who gave the fucking order to end his life." I said through clenched teeth, looking Lance and Cory both in the eye.

Bailey was momentarily shocked, and then to her credit, she turned and looked at Cory and nodded her head in agreement. Neither Lance nor Cory so much as flinched.

"Let me be clear about what you want." Lance said. "You want him to lose his wife first, lose his job second, and then you want him to die knowing it was all because of tonight. Is that correct?" he asked.

"I don't want Louise killed. As much as I dislike her, the kids will need her and I have nothing against them. Grant was always bitching about them so I don't think they'll be too broken up about losing him. What I meant there is that I want his relationship with Roger exposed. Louise will never forgive him for sucking a cock or taking a cock up his ass. She is far too straight-laced and conservative for that and she will leave his ass in a heartbeat when it comes to light. In the process of exposing his relationship with Roger, you will kill two birds with the same stone because they will both most likely lose their jobs. Our deal will stand because the papers have been signed and the deal is done. So he loses his wife, his job, and then hopefully his mind before losing his life. Is that clear enough for you?" I asked coldly.

Lance just looked at Cory. Cory looked back at him and shrugged and smiled.

"You know Reggie is going to want in on this, right?" Cory asked Lance.

"Yes I do. He will definitely play a part in it, but the kill is mine and mine alone." Lance said menacingly.

I wondered how things had gotten so out of hand. All I wanted was to have some harmless sexual fun. What the hell happened?

"Ok! Who needs a drink?" Cory exclaimed and clapped his hands.

Four hands went up at the same time.

"You guys go downstairs, I'll be right there." Lance said as he walked to his clothes and picked up his phone.

"Who are you calling?" I asked as he started dialing.

"I am calling a cleaner. Martinez is one of the best in the business and he is only an hour away. We can have this place back to normal by sunrise if I call him now. Unless, of course, you'd rather I call the police?" he offered, grinning.

"I don't think they'd believe us." I said with a sigh. "Make your call and then come have a drink. It's going to be a long night." I said.

Martinez and his crew showed up just as the sun was rising on the horizon, an hour and a half after Lance hung up. At first I was confused because they were outfitted like a landscaping crew, complete with a trailer of new sod. When they piled out of the van and began looking around the grounds, I panicked and looked at Lance.

"It's ok, Honey. They are from Juarez Landscaping and they are here to clean up the yard." he said with a wink and a smirk.

"I see. Well I hope they're as good as you say they are. Our neighbors are going to be curious." I said.

"Actually, no they won't. Mr. Yazinski, the neighbor to your left as you face the house, is currently overseas on business. Ms. Jameson, the little old lady who lives to your right, is currently at her son-in-law's graduation from law school in Massachusetts." Lance answered with another smirk.

"I'm not even going to ask how you know all of that." I said.

"That's probably a good idea." Lance said with a smile as Martinez approached us, giving Lance a reproachful look. "I know, I know. But this is not my fault. It was totally self defense." Lance said with his hands up in the air.

"That makes no difference, Lance. You must be getting soft. Back in the day, you'd have known these guys were coming after you before they even knew they had a target to hunt down." Martinez grumbled with a startlingly deep voice.

"Well, you see that right there is the issue. They weren't after me, they were after her and she was in bed with me." Lance said with a smile as he pointed at me.

Martinez took a long look at me and smiled and reached out his hand. "Since this guy won't do the honors, I guess I will do them myself. I am Martinez, your friendly neighborhood cleaner." he said with flair. As I took his hand, he brought it to his lips and gently kissed it.

"Wow, pleased to meet you, Mr. Martinez. I am Joanie, the cause of the mess you and your men are here to clean up. Thank you for your time and efforts." I said, smiling.

"So tell me, Lance, what does Caroline think of you sleeping with Ms. Joanie?" Martinez asked with a smirk.

"Oh for Christ' sake! Is there anyone other than me who doesn't know about Caroline?" I exclaimed and punched Lance in the shoulder.

"Oh ha ha ha. Oh Lance, I like this one! She's spunky!" Martinez exclaimed with laughter.

"You have no idea, Martinez." Lance said, grinning sheepishly as Martinez walked away to supervise his crew.

Martinez and his crew finished their amazing job on the yard, which included a full actual yard clean up and manicure with trimming and mowing and removing ALL of the clippings, inside of three hours. After they left, we were all sitting in the living room of the beach house, drinking coffee and discussing options. I was sitting next to Lance on the loveseat and Bailey was on the couch between Cory and Reggie. She was leaning against Cory, who had his arm around her shoulders, and she had her legs across Reggie's lap, who was gently caressing them. I looked at Bailey and giggled.

"You sure look happy over there. Are you comfortable?" I asked with a smile.

"Well let's see here, I have one very tough man's arm around me and another very tough man's hands moving up and down my legs in a most delicious manner. I must confess that, yes I am very comfortable indeed." Bailey answered, with a smile that was followed by laughter from all.

That mood was short lived, though. Soon I starting thinking about what the hitman had said and the fact that it was Grant's number that was the only number in his phone.

"I still can't believe that after all Grant and I had been through and the friendship we had developed over the years of doing business

together, that he would try to have me killed. I just don't understand it." I said with tears in my eyes.

"Don't be sad, sweetheart. Be mad, be mad as hell that someone, anyone, would have the audacity to try to take your life. Get mad and then use that anger and turn the tables on that person, no matter who it is or what they are to you. That is the only way to truly survive something like this." Lance said, squeezing me tighter to him.

"Oh don't you worry about that, Lance. I have seen her crucify men for lesser transgressions. I can already see the wheels turning in her head. She's passed being pissed and into planning for revenge. I know that look." Bailey said, looking at me. I nodded my head in agreement.

"Bailey's right. These are tears of anger, plain and simple. I am tired of this game. It isn't worth the trouble it gets me into. It's time to get out of the game of meeting jerks online just for a quick orgasm or two. I have all the lovers I need right here in this room, my perfect lovers, and I love you all. We need to eliminate these loose ends. They have big weight attached to them and that weight is now hanging over all of our heads. I say we dispose of that weight and snip those loose ends at the base. Does anyone have any ideas?" I asked, looking from face to face.

"Well, it's easy to arrange for fatal car accidents. Steering and brakes fail all the time in the real world." Cory offered.

"No, car accidents are unreliable. If the target survives the accident, or the accident is found to not be an accident after all, the target is warned and disappears. It has to be a hands-on elimination leaving nothing to chance." Lance said.

"Grant has done the unthinkable. I want to return the favor, with one difference. After he has suffered tremendously, I want him to know I am the one behind it all. I want him to see that a woman ordered what will be done to him." I said before casually taking a sip of my coffee.

"What about Roger? Where do you think he fits in this?" Cory asked as Bailey shifted her position to lay her head on his lap and place more of her legs across Reggie's. Cory moved his hand from her shoulder to her belly, right below her breasts.

"I don't know. It wouldn't surprise me to find that he put Grant up to it. On the other hand, I also wouldn't be surprised to find that he had nothing to do with it, that it was all Grant." I said after thinking about it for a moment.

"In any event, he's going to be part of the collateral damage. To be safe and securely tie off all the loose ends, they both need to be eliminated." Lance said.

"Ok, so we take them both out. Does anyone have any ideas as to how to go about that?" Reggie asked as he moved his hand further up Bailey's leg to her thigh, eliciting a grin from her.

"We have to get them in the same place at the same time for it to be completely clean, right?" I asked, looking back and up at Lance. I saw that he was grinning and looking over at the couch.

12