The Lady Executive Returns

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once the last stocking was removed for Dollar Bill, Brandy strattled me and leaned in to kiss me and whispered in my ear, "What do you want me to do? I want to go down on you now!"

"Just keep up with the play, it's intoxicating isn't it?" I whispered back as I grabbed her ass and rolled her over kissing her deeply and sucking her tongue for all to see.

Time was up again. So I announced "The biggest tipper this time is Bar One. You have a five minute show to direct, so tell us what you want us to do. What do you want to see babe?"

Bar One typed, "I want to see Starrmann leave the chat room!"

"Focus on us Bar One." I said calmly while running my hand down Brandy's thong finding her clit.

Brandy squealed in delight, "More Joanie more!"

"It's your five minutes, Bar One, what would you like babe?"

"Get rid of the thongs and give me a close up of those twats ladies. Do it nice and slow for me while you play with each other." he ordered.

Brandy didn't hesitate as she took me by the hips and rolled me on my back while taking my thong in her teeth and running her hands up my thighs and under the thong while I begged, "Take it off Brandy and give me a good lick."

"Why, yes Miss Starr, anything you want." She pulled the thong off and gave my clit a long hard lick and said, "Now me please Miss Starr."

I pulled Bailey's thong off and the sunlight coming through the window made her little clit clip gleam brightly. I flicked it back and forth with my tongue, being careful not to block the camera.

"OMG! That is so hot! You girls are makin me crazy!" Bar One typed.

I looked at the screen and saw Bar One's comment.

"Aw, thank you Bar." I said as I looked at the camera and blew him a kiss.

"Hey Bar, I think she likes you. LOL" said Dollar Bill.

"NO! NO! NO! Joanie is MINE! You guy can have that other trashy slut but you leave Joanie ALONE!" typed Starrman.

"Hey Starrman, chill out man. It's not like we're ever going to meet them. Besides, ladies like these girls don't go for psycho freaks like yourself. So lay off, Jackass." Dollar Bill said.

"Speak for yourself, Dollar Bill. So fuck you." Starrman said.

While that conversation was going on, I positioned Bailey doggie style and slapped her ass and dipped my fingers in her dripping pussy as she moaned, "More, more please, I'm begging."

"Roll over and spread your legs with me and let's give Bar One the view he asked for." I whispered in her ear after sucking and nibbling on her neck while she squeezed my fingers with her juicy pussy. We rolled on our backs, spread our legs and began fingering each other's clits as our juices dripped to the sheets.

"What more would you like Bar One?" Brandy purred as she gazed at the camera like a lover.

"I'd like to see some dildo action please." Bar One said.

"My choice or yours, Bar One?" I asked as I continued to run my fingers over Bailey's pussy and clit.

"Your choice Miss Starr, you never let me down." Bar One said.

Bar One had been very polite in his requests and it had been like he was reading my mind so I decided to give him a special treat.

I looked at Bailey with lust in my eyes and said, "Brandy hand me the strapless dildo and assume the doggie position. I'm going to fuck you."

Bailey exclaimed, "Yes, baby, yes! Fuck me good Joanie."

I inserted the dildo in my pussy and the graduated end in my ass and showed our crowd the big dildo I had sticking out in front of me for Brandy so I taunted them. I slowly thrust my hips forward and back, simulating the action of a man fucking his woman. "You guys want me to fuck her good and hard?" I asked, smiling.

The replies rolled through on the screen yes after yes, except for Starrman who wrote "No, Joanie don't do it!"

I ignored him and grabbed Brandy by the hips, spread her cheeks, and inserted the dildo inside her dripping pussy.

"Yes Joanie yes! Fuck me hard and deep!" Bailey moaned, wrapping the sheet in her hands and biting the pillow beneath her face.

"I will Brandy, if you will reach back and rub your clit." I said.

As she reached her hand down to rub her clit, I let her have it. I pounded the dildo in her deeper and deeper, faster and faster until she screamed, "I'm going to cum, don't stop!"

"Let it go!" I yelled as I slapped her ass with one hand and pressed my thumb in her ass. It was at this point I quit watching the clock. The crowd was getting a show and the tips were pouring in as Brandy let loose with a huge climax and cum dripped down her silky thighs. I removed the dildo and rolled her over licking her clean all the way to her clit.

As another orgasm ripped into her pussy, she screamed, "Don't stop! More, more, more!" She wrapped her fingers in my hair and grabbed her tit in the other, squeezing it and pinching and pulling her own nipple.

I didn't stop, I inserted two fingers in her tight pussy and flicked at her clip with my thumb while I sucked her tits. Her breasts heaved as she breathed deep. I moved up and kissed her passionately, sharing her juices with her.

She rolled me over and set her pussy right on my face while she rubbed her clit and bounced lightly on my waiting tongue and fingers. She leaned forward and began to stroke my pussy and clit with her fingers as she continued to roll her pussy on my tongue. I could see her fabulous tits above me, so I reached up with one hand and resumed the nipple play she'd been enjoying before. I was feeling the beginning of a nice orgasm and I could tell by the tension building in her loins and her labored breathing that she was about to cum again, so I grabbed her ass and held it up long enough to say, "Bend down and eat me now I want to cum with you!"

Brandy turned around and leaned forward. In a 69, she licked my clit and fingered me deep right on my g-spot while I licked her clit and fingered her pussy and ass. It was mere seconds and we climaxed together. She flooded my face and I lifted her pussy off of me and turned her around again so that we were face to face and tits on tits. Our faces covered in cum, I kissed her deeper and more passionately than I ever had.

Since we had been totally focused on one another, I hadn't looked at the screen until we were done and I was shocked to see some of the comments that had been sent during our show. Mostly they were very encouraging and sweet compliments, but Bar One and Starrman had engaged in a verbal fist fight while Bailey and I were having sex. It looked like it started about the same time I had Bailey turn around and eat me.

Starrman: Get off my Joanie, you fucking bitch.

Bar One: Dude, that is exactly what she's doing. She is getting Joanie off but good. And she ain't just your Joanie. We all paid to get in here and watch this.

Starrman: Shut your mouth, Bar. This bitch is ruining the show. I paid to see Joanie, not some washed up wanna be.

Bar One: What's your fuckin problem, dickhead? Quit your little bitchboy whining and let the rest of us enjoy the show these fine ladies are putting on.

Starrman: Fuck off, Bar None. You're nothing but worm food as far as I'm concerned. It's just a matter of when and where now, Bitch.

Bar One: Excuse me? Worm food? Who the fuck are you? I've only heard one person ever use that term, and that man has been dead for a long time.

Dollar Bill: I'll second that. I know for a fact that he's dead.

Bar One: And how is it that you know that, Dollar Bill?

Dollar Bill: Because I'm the one who fed him to the worms.

Starrman: Well Pocket Change, Bar None, I guess you guys should do a better job of verifying target status, huh? Fuck off, assholes. I will be seeing ALL of you, very soon.

At that point, Starrman signed off. I'd never had a guy behave like that during one of my shows. I found it very disturbing but didn't let anyone, the least of all Bailey, see that it bothered me.

"What the hell was all that about, guys? I thought you were here to watch me and my girl get it on?" I said to the camera, smiling as Bailey reached around and began playing with my nipple.

Bar One typed, "Think nothing of it, Sweet Joanie. You and Brandy have put on one hell of a show this afternoon and I'm sure everyone but that whining brat thoroughly enjoyed it, right guys?"

He was answered by a very enthusiastic bunch of guys, many of whom begged for an encore to help wash the stigma of Starrman out of their minds. I looked over my shoulder at Bailey and she just shook her head no, then she licked her lips and pinched my nipple and smiled.

"Sorry guys. It looks like I've worn Brandy out for a bit. Don't worry though. I am sure we'll be back soon. Be sure to click the "Showtime!" button and get on the contact list for our shows. We never disappoint. So have a good day guys, it's time for our shower. See you soon babes." I said. We both blew kisses at the camera as I picked up the remote and turned off the broadcast.

We lay back down on the bed and snuggled together, relaxing and enjoying the post orgasm afterglow. Bailey's head was on my shoulder and she idly ran her fingers around my breasts and nipples, giving me goosebumps. I was running my fingers up and down her side, from her breast down to her hip and ass. I sighed and kissed the top of her head.

"I love you Bailey." I said as we cuddled, softly stroking each other's bodies.

"I love you too Joanie. You were right, that was the most intense sex I have ever had. Thank you." she said.

I smiled and reached for a cigarette knowing she had crossed over to the dark side and said "This is just the beginning Bailey." 95

Cory logged out after the girls disappeared and immediately texted Reggie.

"Can you talk?" he asked. His phone rang seconds later.

"What the hell was that about?" Reggie asked, his concern obvious.

"Dude, I don't know. It can't be him. I watched you cut him all to hell. You must have cut him a hundred times that night. There is no way he survived that." Cory exclaimed.

"We gotta tell Lance. On the off chance that it is him, Lance has to know he's out there and gunning for us. For now, you get your ass over there and do not let either of the girls out of your sight until I return." Reggie said.

"I'm only half an hour away. Let's hope if Lazarus is around, he's farther away than that." Cory said, grimly.

"If at any time, you even get a hint that he's around, take the girls underground. We'll find you. If he gives you the chance, you put him down for good this time." Reggie ordered.

"No worries there, bro. I'll take his head clean off if he makes the mistake of showing it. See you soon. Be safe, man." Cory said.

"You too." Reggie said, and then hung up.

Cory put his phone down and shut down his laptop. He looked around carefully, noting all the vehicles around him. Then he put his car in gear and headed directly for Joanie's beach house.

"We're going to put you down for good this time, Lazarus. You seem to have risen from the dead. You won't do it again." he said grimly as he sped down the road.

12