The Lady Giselle Debut Ch. 04-05

Story Info
Giselle meets her Master at last.
2k words
4.58
35k
6
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 06/28/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers

Chapter 4

Giselle floated down the oak stairs, her chin tilted up at an angle as she noted her father and uncle's careful regard of her appearance. She knew the ivory and gold gown was fashionable - in the wide skirts and indecent neckline - heaven forbid an inch of her ankle show but her breasts were almost laid out on a golden platter for any man to suckle at a buffet.

Her father, Alexander, the Duke and Lord of Falconsridge, appraised her as a potential source of income - for he would demand a brideprice for her. Her uncle, the Devil Lord of Devon, appraised her as he thought she would look beneath him on the green velvet chaise lounge beside him - screaming, pale, marks of his belt decorating her creamy flesh even as he raped the deliciously tight ass even now gently swaying towards him. He wondered how long after her husband ruined the wedding sheets would he be able to live out that particular fantasy and felt his cock leap and harden in hope.

"Come girl" he gently intoned, offering his arm, an evil smile revealing sharp white teeth turning his face into a monstrous mask that so frightened Giselle that she stumbled in hesitation.

Her father, sensing the betraying step, shoved her roughly into the arms of her uncle, storming at her "Giselle if you can't even step how will you ever dance! Do *not* betray me tonight with your stupidity! Marcus I expect a full accounting of her every move. Do not allow her out of your sight or I shall flail her within an inch of her stupid life."

Alexander simply smiled wider. "Calm yourself brother. This tiny golden morsal shall remain safe and well until she is wed. After that however, I cannot be held responsible for her... safety..." Giselle's heart stopped for a moment, knowing in her heart what he meant and almost shrieking at him to let her go. Instead he gently placed her hand again on his forearm and turned to the foyer to lead her to the black coach awaiting them at the door.

Giselle turned for one last glance at her father, pleading with him with her eyes for a moment... seeing in his face only the loss of her hope and humanity at last. With a strangled sigh of resignation and a building awareness that her survival depended entirely on her dignity, she turned a stoney, yet ethereal face towards the door and her future.

Chapter 5

The ball was truly more than Giselle could have imagined or dreamed about. Women... young girls and old matrons... were draped in the finest gowns to be had from Paris, Milan and London. Diamonds, pearls, emeralds, rubies, and other sparkling jewelry fell in a sparkling array from upswept hair, lily white throats, weighted ears, waving hands. The gentlemen were hanging around those jewels as well - protecting that which was theirs, seeking to steal away that which wasn't.

Giselle's ice blue eyes surveyed the scene - taking in every detail, determined to find a joyful memory to keep with her forever. She was in awe of the array of color - every flamboyant shade imaginable was in the room. Almost on cue their arrival was announced in the deep toning voice of the somberly garbed servant at the top of the stairs.

Immediately dozens of pairs of curious glinting eyes turned to them - hungry for a glance of the Duke's daughter - so long in seclusion - finally making her society debut. The women - most of them, turned almost immediately away - seeing the beauty for what it was - a challenge to their position - only to glare angrily at their male escorts - who were unable to tear their gazes from the new arrivals. That titan hair... the ice blue eyes - the pale creamy rose of the skin - the lush perfect breasts spilling from the cream and gold gown... She was a striking beauty. Her success was immediately ensured.

Even as they descended the stairs, the younger and bolder of the gentlemen came forward - seeking introductions and approval of her uncle for a dance. Not all of the men came in such a crush. The older men simply ogled from their padded benches.

One man... older but not old, incredibly tall, hardened by jungles and sea air, watched the event from lowered brows, lips moving only slightly in consideration. His large head tilted, studying the girl, jade green eyes glinted. A long dark finger rubbed thoughtfully across his jawline and over his mouth - almost as though he were trying to taste her in the air. The french blonde standing only inches in front of him and to his right said something - obviously for the second time - trying to recapture his attention.

He looked down at her and grinned, realizing her jealousy for what it is. "Leave me cunt." he commanded softly. The blonde, her face paling then reddening in humiliation - knowing several around them had heard, turned sharply on her slippered heel and disappeared through the tall french doors to the balcony beyond.

The gentleman watched closely as the couple made its way to the bottom of the stairs, speaking quietly in greeting to those around them. The older man... the girl's uncle if memory served... introduced the young lady to their hosts, then in turn to those surrounding them. One bold young man offered his elbow to the girl and after a slight nod from the uncle, the young lady was led towards the ballroom floor.

Pushing himself away from the wall, the gentleman leisurely strolled over to the devil lord, pausing for a moment before accepting a glass of champagne from a passing servant. He tasted it for a moment, thinking how the pale gold of the champagne reminded him of the girl's gown before stepping foward.

"Hello Marcus," he drawled casually, smirking.

Marcus paled, eyes widening in shock before giving way to a smile and slight bow of greeting. "By God, Tristan, what brings you here?? Surely this sort of thing isn't your normal... pleasure."

Tristan, Marquis de Loup Sanglant, chuckled quietly. "I have at last been brought, against my will mind you, to entertain the idea of marriage. I thought I would come to see what morsals England has to offer this season. I noticed that you brought in une belle cerise - how much is she?"

"She too is on the marriage block - offered by my brother Alexander. You have to actually wed that one to bed that one my friend. Her father places a high value on her." He looked over at Giselle again, watching her dance gracefully with yet another approved partner.

"Her father will allow no suit that doesnt include well funded marriage contracts. He seeks to shore up his own estates before passing them along and won't allow them to go to someone who cant afford to pay dearly for the priviledge. Her virginity comes at a price more dear than many will be able to entertain. But his estates are well worth it. Her cherry will ensure that price."

Tristan tilted his head in consideration. "Tell her father to draw up the contracts and I'll meet with him tomorrow at 10."

Alexander arched a brow. "Dont you wish to know her name? To even meet the chit?"

Tristan smiled quietly. "Tell her father I'll slay him... and her... with my bare hands should she fail me in any way. Take her home now. She is mine and I'll have none other touch her."

The older man nodded thoughtfully. "You're sure?"

The marquis only arched a brow. "When have you ever known me to waffle at a decision old friend?"

The uncle nodded, then crushed his own hopes for the lovely ass raping scene he'd been fantasizing. He knew Tristan all to well to know the death threat was no idle one. He looked around for Giselle but did not see her at first. When he finally spied the titan head sitting comfortably close on a bench with a young fop without two cents to rub together he became enraged and took a step towards the girl.

Tristan only took his elbow. "I will handle this friend. From this moment on her punishements are my own to mete out. Remind her father of that tonight as well." Tristan was no fool - he knew the men could well scar the girls flesh and he wanted his bride perfect in every way. He turned then and walked to the girl with a determined stride.

When he reached her side he merely stood there for a moment, determining whether or not to kill the youth sitting there first or command Giselle to leave first. Instead he smirked when he realized what the children were discussing.

"But I looked! For hours I walked towards it, but then it just disappeared. If there *had* been a pot of gold there I would have found it!!" Giselle simply blinked at her new friend's enthusiasm.

Randolph... she believe he'd said his name was Randolph, was barely two months older than she was and they'd spent the better part of the last twenty minutes trying to prove to one another whether or not pots of gold really resided at the ends of rainbows.

"Giselle, come with me now." Tristan spoke softly, not wanting to spook the girl but wanting to ensure that she obeyed his commands without question. Giselle looked up at him, arching a brow in question. She glanced around, worridly, looking for her uncle.

"Giselle, I will not ask again. Come with me now or I shall have to punish you here in front of your new friends." The girl quickly stood, her face surprised and anxious. She turned then to her friend and gave a small wave before placing her hand on the proffered elbow of the tall man at her side now.

He walked her out to the balcony, where there were fewer people, and around a corner of the house where the night air was so close and dark that Giselle had to literally cling to the arm of the man who'd as much as kidnapped her from the ball only yards away. She turned to him in question, looking up, trying to read his eyes. She remained silent, waiting.

"Giselle your purpose in coming to this ball tonight was to find a husband suitable for you and your father. I will be paying your brideprice to your father tomorrow and in a few short weeks I will be your husband and master. Do you understand?"

The girl nodded - her brain trying to come to grips with this sudden development.

"Giselle, I cannot hear your brain rattle. From this moment on you will address me as Master when we are alone and Lord Sanglant in public. Do you understand me?"

The girl nodded quickly, then when she saw the flair of anger in his eyes, quickly squeaked out "Yes, Master." At his nod of satisfaction she relaxed only for a moment.

"I will come to sign the contracts at 10 tomorrow morning. At 11 I shall expect you to receive me in your private parlor. Wear nothing, I wish to see what I am purchasing." Quickly he reached up and tugged her bodice down so that her barely covered breasts sprang free. He pinched each nipple, twisting them, watching her face pale then redden. He waited to see what, if anything, she said to this treatment.

At her horrified whisper "Yes, Master" he nodded. He'd thought, but wasn't sure, that her father had been training her. He was pleased to see that she at least had the rudimentary basics he would require.

He leaned down then to suckle on each nipple and felt her sway towards him. "Are you a virgin Giselle?" he whispered harshly.

"Yes, Master.." she moaned close to his ear.

"Good... until tomorrow then." When Giselle opened her eyes he was gone, her bodice was still tugged below her breasts, and the youth she'd been speaking to earlier was standing there, eyes as wide as the moon behind him.

Kalista
Kalista
37 Followers