The Lady is a Champ Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Maggie, you've been an utter bitch for most of this visit, and my fingers are frankly itching to buy some bigger whips and canes to give your stubborn ass the hiding of its life. In a few minutes I am going to let you go... your bet and penance served, but this is not a goodbye unless you wish it to be so. I would suggest that you need some personal time to get your shit straight and decide what side of the whip you want to be on. This is a decision too important to rush and you think it over right and don't make any impulsive decisions. If you happen to decide that you need or require an extremely firm Master who will not tolerate any of Marguerit "Margot" Millet's bullshit, you may at any time present yourself nude on your knees here in my office and I'll find something useful to occupy the rest of your life with. Now be a good obedient slut and make me cum in your mouth... you've only got about five minutes left!"

Being a good girl who learned some very useful oral skills this last week, she needed less than four minutes. Plenty of time for me to add a half-filled bladder of piss into her waiting and eager mouth as well.

It was a sad piss-flavored kiss goodbye that Marguerit gave me when she left my office a few minutes and I didn't see or hear from her until this next football season was over, nearly a year later.

Pat told me a few months after Margot's departure that she had heard word through the grapevine that 'Cupcake' was visiting both a New Orleans area shrink and was on the side occasionally visiting a local female dominatrix. Right about Christmas time, just before the playoffs, Pat broke confidentiality by telling me that Margot had paid her a professional visit for about a week as well. She didn't give me any details, but there was a hint that I should be seeing Cupcake soon.

**********

On St. Valentines Day in mid-February, Marguerit "Margot" Millet came into my office one morning without an appointment and after shutting (and locking) my office door she stripped nude before me and Cupcake made her complete and total submission to me. I whipped her ass near purple before I fucked her tight cunt right over my desk to mark her forever as my property. The hot iron could wait.

I've never regretted making that decision... ever. Cupcake was a pleasure to train and live with... and Margot Millet started to become a better person, one that everyone else in the world could live with.

*********

With her father now in increasingly poor physical condition, and less than a year from the grave, he made me the wedding dowry offer of full ownership of his beloved Coyotes upon the day that I married his daughter. I in turn replied that if this wedding was to occur, it would be a proper Master/slave ceremony after which my red hot iron would brand her ass forever as my property. Cupcake pleaded "Yes, Please!" and her amused father had a large custom-made branding iron forged with my initials.

We said our 'I Do's' and she didn't flinch in the slightest when the large initials "J" and "L" were branded on her ass, one large letter on either side of her butt crack. Her lovely well-marked ass received most of my loving attentions, but her heavily pierced and permanently smooth cunt had enough attention that Lloyd Ross was just barely able to hold his first grandson in the hospital the week before he died of cancer.

The old bastard left me with the auto dealerships as well. In revenge I sold them all off for an obscene amount of money nearly enough to have been able to buy any professional sports franchise I could think of. Maybe the San Francisco Giants will come up for sale soon?

I of course had to resign as GM for the Toro's before accepting the ownership of the Coyotes, but I had to admit that I'm enjoying the challenge of rebuilding yet another extremely bad football team into playoff contention. Now that she is a much better person, and with the approval of the Commissioner, I had no reservations about allowing Margot to become my VP of Operations once again. She has worked wonders over at sales and marketing... and even made a few friends with her underlings as well.

There is a more than a vague rumor that Rick and Pat want to sell their San Francisco team to a group of new owners that would then move the club to Los Angeles. When this happens, the Coyotes will be ready and packing their bags as well and moving (with the Commissioners advance approval) to fill in this gap in my beloved hometown. An all new expansion team will be promised for either New Orleans or San Antonio, so there won't be any lingering hard feelings there.

Cupcake is already hinting that she'd like us to buy Pat's mansion, if they move, so that she can take over as the new hostess (and star pain-slut performer) at the monthly parties, but it's going to be embarrassing to explain to Junior some day why his doting mother is constantly covered in whip marks! She is after all the reigning and never defeated "Best Slave Girl", complete with her wall of trophies.

Truly, if not quite in professional football, this lady is a champ!

12