The Lady of the Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Having skillfully switched from deep and urgent to more of his achingly slow thrusting, she feels his rhythm begin to pick up pace again, feel and hear his cum filled balls slap against her. Legs curling tight around him, the tender flesh of her soft inner thighs pressed against his hips, she smiles as she feels his muscles begin to tense up.

With a quick glance over to their fuck buddies across the way she can hold back no longer, and lets herself go. She comes hard. The strong walls of her pussy clenching to grip his cock. The tightening sensation pushes him over the edge and he releases hot spurts of seed deep inside her.

His body twitches as the intensity of his orgasm slowly, gradually abates, each fading stroke fuelling her own dying embers, keeping the hint of a fire warm in her groin, her pussy pulsing, her clit flickering still.

They both lie spent in each others arms, content to stay connected and cuddled together, except for the now cold night air beginning to bite into their rapidly cooling bodies. With a satisfied grunt Alan rolls off her body and pulls her into his arms, grabbing the two top corners of the towel and wrapping her tight in them, rubbing her back and arms warm and dry before helping her pull her dress back on.

Hazel slips into her shoes she looks across to see the young couple gathering themselves also, before disappearing behind the rock. She considers telling Alan about their audience, but just for the moment she hugs the secret to herself as he quickly dresses. Maybe she'll tell him the next time they come down here. Leeches or not, she is definitely skinny dipping in this lake again. She could get used to having an audience too, very used to it indeed.

12