The Lady of Winterfell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers

More importantly she wanted too, a desire which only increased when she finally locked eyes with Arya again. Not that it was easy. Even after Arya walked to the edge of the bed and Sansa moved to sit on the edge of the bed it wasn't enough, as her sister was so very short and she was so very tall. Which meant she had to get down on her knees in front of her. Kneel in front of her. Bend the knee. Submit.

Submission had been forced upon her many times, and a few time she had done it out of duty, albeit in a very different way, but never like this before. Never by choice, and it was glorious. And so very hot. Gods, It was wrong on many levels, but Sansa love the feeling of kneeling down in front of her little sister and taking the wooden cock between her lips and beginning to suck it.

She also grabbed the base firmly in her hand and after briefly closing her eyes and then looking up at Arya who was of course beaming happily. Then that smile turned into a expression of pure lust as Sansa began to put more passion into this act than ever before, swirling her tongue around the tip of the dick and then beginning to bob her head up and down it, just like men supposedly liked.

Arya didn't think it possible that she would ever see a more beautiful sight than Sansa Stark naked. Perhaps that was still true, but what was definitely hotter was the sight of Sansa Stark on her knees in front of her and sucking her cock. Gods, it was almost like she could feel it. Which was ridiculous, but something Arya had previously thought while taking pretty redhead girls.

That absurd thought had never been more vivid than right now, and Arya had certainly never enjoyed a blow job quite as much as this one, the brunette sliding her hand through red locks and grinning wickedly down at her sister as Sansa really got into the twisted act.

Admittedly she wasn't anywhere near as good as some of the whores Arya had been with. Sansa just didn't seem to have the ability, or perhaps not the thought, to take more than half the dick into her mouth. But that was okay. In fact it was even preferable, as it meant Arya could teach Sansa how to properly please her like a low born whore.

It might not even take much, as Sansa loudly slurped on the cock with the enthusiasm of someone who was not just being paid to do it, but was trying to earn themselves a repeat customer, and prove herself in her chosen profession, with just one little sucking. But Arya wasn't a stupid boy, and she wouldn't be satisfied with such a thing.

"Yes, that's it! Good girl. Suck my cock. Suck my big hard dick! Oh yeah, suck it good, mmmmm yessssss, get that nice and ready for your little twat." Arya softly and briefly encouraged, and then when she got an apprehensive look from her dear sister she decided that Sansa's cock sucking training would have to wait.

Besides, she was eager to slid her dick into another hole, or more accurately holes, so soon enough Arya ordered, "Alright, that's enough, get on the bed so I can fuck you! Don't worry, I've tasted your cunt, remember? I know exactly how wet you are. I know you can take it. Mmmmm, and I know you want too, so just do it. Mmmmm, give me that wet twat."

There was a brief pause and then Sansa whimpered, "Arya-"

"Now!" Arya interrupted firmly.

Another pause, longer than the first, then Sansa started to move, causing Arya to grin, but not as wide as when Sansa stammered, "How, how should I... erm, how... do you want me?"

"On all fours, obviously." Arya quipped with the widest grin in her life on her face, "I want to take you like a hound takes a bitch."

Honestly Arya was expecting Sansa to protest some more from that admission, but instead the taller girl simply whimpered, blushed and did as she was told, crawling onto the bed and giving Arya her first look at Sansa's naked arse, and fuck! Just, fuck! Arya might have said that last part out loud, but she couldn't help it.

Because, just fuck! Was Sansa's arse always that perfect? She didn't remember seeing it before when they were younger, but Arya suspected the answer was yes, but then every little part of Sansa's body was perfect. And yes, she was biased, especially in this moment, but in this moment Arya truly felt like she hadn't seen anything so beautiful before, and it made her want to do wicked, wicked things to that posterior.

Feeling overwhelmed by those naughty thoughts, and just the sight of that beautiful bottom, Arya found herself just staring for a few long seconds. Long enough for Sansa to look over her shoulder at her with a frown on her face.

Which just triggered another grin to cross Arya's face, especially as she was forced to do one of the naughty things in her mind, namely smack that arse as hard as she could, making Sansa cry out loudly in pain.

Arya giggled with delight at this, and gave Sansa a few more strikes, enough to make those pale cheeks slightly discoloured, before gently rubbing the soft skin better. But the damage was already done at that point.

Sansa's arse recovered, disappointingly quickly as far as Arya was concerned, but it caused some of the redhead's previous power to return to her as she snapped, "Cut it out or we'll get caught!"

"Then perhaps you shouldn't be so loud." Arya quipped, and then when her sibling gave her a look she quickly followed up with, "Seriously, grab a pillow or something. Because trust me, you're going to need it."

Sansa should have protested Arya's audacity and rudeness, and she swore she opened her mouth to do just that, but while she was talking Arya grabbed her cock and slid the tip of it up and down Sansa's pussy lips, causing a soft groan of pleasure to escape from her.

She then had to keep her mouth tightly closed as her little sister teased her like that for a few glorious seconds before pushing the head of her cock into her cunt. Then it was hard to keep a cry of pain escaping her lips as she was stretched wider than before, the whole experience bringing back memories which she had fought so hard to forget. Happily, neither the memories or the pain lasted.

It truly shocked Sansa just how quickly that went away in favour of not only pleasure but a desire for more. It was a desire which was soon given to her, and although her cunt continued to stretch wider and deeper than ever before Sansa only felt pleasure.

More accurately mostly pleasure and some pain, and then the pain faded entirely once the full length of the cock had been buried inside her and then it began sliding in and out of her in a truly wonderful rhythm. By Arya! Oh Gods, her baby sister had buried her big dick inside her and was officially fucking her now. Which was of course something Arya had to verbalise, and way too loudly considering the nature of their relationship, which Arya also made clear.

"Gods! I'm fucking you." Arya murmured softly in disbelief, before a wide grin crossed her face, "I'm fucking my sister! I'm fucking my sister's prissy little cunt! Oh Gods Sansa, I'm actually fucking you! Oh Gods!"

For a few long minutes, which felt like an eternity, Arya continued to mumble some version of those words, which sounded deafening in the otherwise quiet bedchamber, and yet Sansa couldn't tell her to shut up because she didn't trust her own voice not to betray her.

It was already betraying just how much she was enjoying this, the fact that Sansa grabbed the nearest pillow and buried her face in it only slightly muffling her gasps, cries, whimpers and moans of pure pleasure. Hopefully enough that no one outside this room would hear it, unless they were right up to the door, but guaranteeing that Arya would hear every sound of pleasure, which only made things worse.

"That's it sis, moan for me! Moan while I fuck your little cunt! Yesssssss, moan, cry and whimper like a little whore, my Lady." Arya taunted, eventually slapping Sansa's arse and demanding, "Mmmmm yeah, tell me just how much you like it. Tell me how you want more. That you want me to make you cum. Command me, my Lady! Command me, your baby sister, to fuck you and make you cum!"

The slap to her behind caused Sansa to let out a cry, maybe the loudest yet, and it was quickly followed by the loudest whimper yet as tears of frustration and shame began to slide down the redhead's cheeks. Sansa had cried often during her life, sometimes so much she didn't think she would ever be able to cry again, and while this was by far the most enjoyable it was also somehow the most humiliating.

Sansa knew it was only a matter of time before she could no longer resist giving Arya what she wanted, and yet Sansa found herself resisting, not because it was the right thing to do, but because she wanted this sinful pleasure to continue for as long as possible.

Arya had nothing else to do, and was as confident as she could be that they were safe. So if Sansa didn't say another word all night that was more than fine with her. Sansa's cunt was telling her just find that her up tight sister was loving this, so Arya felt no guilt whatsoever for enjoying it probably even more, or the fact she kind of wanted Sansa to stay quiet so she could fuck her all night long.

Although perhaps not in this way. Oh yes, there was so much that Arya still wanted to do to her dear sweet sister. So much there was no way that she would get to do everything tonight. But there was one thing she had her heart set on, and when Sansa finally begged her for what she wanted Arya would settle for nothing less then giving it to her the way she wanted too.

"Make me cum." Sansa finally whimpered softly, barely pulling her face out of her pillow before shoving it back in there to hide her latest cry of pleasure.

"What was that? I didn't hear you." Arya lied, not even trying to sound convincing.

Growling in growing frustration Sansa lifted her head from the bed sheets, looked back and demanded, "Make me cum!"

"Beg me!" Arya growled back, pausing her thrusting entirely.

For a few long seconds the two Stark sisters just stared at each other, then Sansa begged through gritted teeth, "Fuck me. Fuck me and make me cum! Fuck my cunt! Fuck me please, please fuck me hard, OH FUCK!"

Ending that round of begging with a hard slap to Sansa's arse Arya ordered, "Say please!"

"Please! Please Arya, make me cum." Sansa whimpered, desperately trying to think what Arya wanted to hear, and keeping her voice down as she pleaded, "Fuck me! Please fuck me hard! I want to be fucked hard. I need to be fucked hard! Please Arya, please fuck me hard and make me cum! Oh Gods, fuck my little cunt and make me cum!"

"Now, who said anything about your cunt?" Arya asked with false confusion.

Predictably that comment earned her a look from Sansa, but before she could voice that genuine confusion Arya bought her right hand up to her lips and then slowly and deliberately sucked her middle and index fingers. Then with a wicked smile she used her other hand to pull apart one of Sansa's arse cheeks and then press her wet index finger against that tiny starfish.

Arya then had to stifle a laugh as Sansa's eyes went comically wide and her already pale complexion went ghostly white, or at least even more so. Then after a few seconds of just rubbing her saliva into Sansa's shit hole Arya roughly pushed forwards, not only penetrating her sister's bum hole but pushing that finger all the way into it.

This caused Sansa to let out a loud cry of pain which she desperately tried to stifle in her pillow. She then kept her face in there and whimpered in what was clearly mixed emotions.

Arya felt embarrassment was probably the main one, but there was definitely some pain and anger in there, along with a hint of pleasure. That's small hint, and the fact that she wasn't immediately ordered to stop, pushed her to start sliding her finger in and out of Sansa's back door, causing more whimpers and cries of mixed emotions, much like the first.

The only difference was the sound of pleasure became more noticeable, and while that at least has something to do with Arya gently pumping her hips back and forth, and therefore her cock in and out of her sister's cunt, she was sure it was also because of the finger up the bum.

After a few long minutes of this Sansa pulled her head out of the bed sheets and whimpered hopefully, "Fuck my cunt, finger my arse and make me cum?"

"You wish." Arya scoffed, causing Sansa to whimper again. Then after a brief pause Arya said almost conversationally, "Your arse is tight. Tighter than I was expecting. How many times have you been arse raped?"

Sansa whimpered, then admitted, "Never."

"NEVER!" Arya exclaimed loudly, before hesitating to add the second part, "Not, not even by the Bolton Bustard?"

"He, he kept threatening too." Sansa confessed softly, "He said he was saving it for a special occasion. I, I think he enjoyed telling me about how he was going to do it so much he kept putting it off. It was the only time I was grateful of his cruelty."

There was a brief pause, then Arya removed her cock from Sansa's pussy, then while her sister was crying out in protest she firmly said, "That's it! You're getting your arse fucked right now! Spread your cheeks and give me that shit hole!"

"Arya!" Sansa protested.

"No, you give me your arse or I won't let you cum!" Arya threatened, "I'll fuck you over, and over, and over again day, after day, after day if I have too, but I need to take that arse! It needs to be mine! It was made to be mine! Accept that or the fact you won't be cumming ever again! Or not as hard as I can make you."

There was an extremely long pause in which Sansa looked at her pleadingly, but Arya stayed firm. Because she meant what she said, she needed this. She needed it more than Sansa could possibly imagine, and she was determined to get it. And sure enough she did, Arya receiving one of the greatest moments of her life as her stuck up big sister gave another whimper and then spread her cheeks in total surrender to her.

Although the next moments were pretty sweet too, Arya barely having the presence of mind to push a second finger into Sansa's bum before replacing those two fingers with her cock and claiming the greatest prize in the seven kingdoms. No, not The Iron Throne, Sansa Stark's virgin arse.

"Just do it." Sansa whimpered.

"Do what?" Arya pushed with a grin.

Sansa blushed furiously and then after a few long seconds mumbled, "Fuck my arse."

"What was that?" Arya pushed further.

"Fuck my arse." Sansa growled.

"Louder!" Arya pushed even further.

"Fuck my arse Gods damn you!" Sansa snapped, "Just do it! Fuck me! Fuck my virgin arse you bitch! Fuck... oh fuck! Fuck, fuck, FUCK!"

Sansa was a lady, and such language was not appropriate for polite society, something she could remember her mother telling her many times. But this was the furthest thing from polite society. This was her baby sister violating her most private hole in what had been their mother's bed, Sansa more ashamed than ever before as she felt Arya's fingers being quickly removed and replaced by something much, much bigger.

Something which stretched her little shit hole wider and wider and wider until it was well beyond what it was designed for and the head of that cock slid through her previously untouched anal ring and into her virgin bottom, meaning that her little sister had officially taken her arse cherry.

"FUCK!" Sansa exclaimed during the anal penetration, and then after a few seconds of silence whimpered, "Bitch!"

Arya giggled cruelly, and pointed out, "You're the one on all fours getting your arse violated... I'm pretty sure that makes you the bitch around here sis."

She wanted to respond with something clever, but Sansa also really wanted just to bury her face in the bed sheets and pretend this wasn't happening. Ultimately she chose the latter, mostly because she couldn't think of a good response. Or at least nothing Arya couldn't just shrug off. Besides, Sansa was preoccupied second-guessing her decision to surrender to this indignity.

It felt like she didn't have a choice a few moments ago, but now Arya had spoilt the mood and surely there was no way Sansa could cum now, so why should she continue allowing her sister to do something so unthinkable to her? She couldn't overpower her, but surely if she insisted this was horrible Arya would stop? Wouldn't she?

Before Sansa could try insisting that Arya stop she felt her baby sister pushing forward, sliding more of that cock into Sansa's previously untouched bum hole. Which caused Sansa to cry out with horror and pain, although there was less of the former than she would have guessed.

In fact, no doubt thanks to the anal fingering and her pussy juices covering the cock, the initial penetration itself wasn't quite as excruciating as Sansa had imagined it to be. It wasn't pleasant, but particularly the rest of the penetration was bearable. And there was something else. Something which was impossible. Something Sansa was desperately trying to tell herself she didn't feel.

Then once the penetration was over and the true bumming began the pain faded to a dull ache, and then to nothing at all. Or at least nothing Sansa noticed. Not next to the other thing. Not next to pleasure. Oh Gods, how was this possible? How could she possibly be enjoying such a thing? Was Arya a sorceress as well as an assassin? Or was Sansa simply a whore?

Sansa didn't want to believe it, but she couldn't think of another explanation for why she would actually enjoying such a thing. But it didn't really matter at that moment. All that mattered was desperately hiding the fact that she was actually enjoying such a thing from Arya, who would never allow her to live it down.

Arya wasn't really paying attention to Sansa's reactions. Honestly she wasn't paying attention to anything which wasn't Sansa's arse hole stretching for her cock, and her man-made meat sliding inside that virgin back door. She should have. Perhaps more importantly she should have been aware of their surrounding, just in case they were caught, or worse their enemies chose this moment to strike.

But she just couldn't. The whole shitty world fell away and there was nothing but Arya anally taking her big sister. And nothing would stop her from doing it. Not Sansa, not their enemies, not everyone in the Seven Kingdoms. No, this arse was hers, and Arya was going to lay claim to what was rightfully hers regardless of the consequences.

While completely lost in that line of thinking Arya had officially taken her big sister's anal virginity, not only being the first to enter that forbidden hole but also sliding inch after inch of cock into it, eventually giving Sansa her full length. Oh yes, Arya buried every inch of her big dick in Sansa's shitter, the experience perfect thanks to Sansa continuing to spread her own arse cheeks so Arya could get the best possible view of that obscene violation.

Then when her thighs finally came to rest against those cheeks Arya thought she was going to pass out with overwhelming joy, or at least cum. Instead she just whimpered a little pathetically and then stayed perfectly still for a few long seconds, savouring the moment.

Then with a wicked grin crossing her face Arya slowly pulled her hips back until about half of the cock had slipped out of Sansa's arse before pushing her hips forward again so the full length of her dick returned to it's rightful place deep within her older sister's forbidden passage. She then repeated the process over and over again, officially starting to sodomise Sansa Stark.

Oh Gods yes, Arya was officially starting to give her now maybe formally stuck up sister her first ever arse fucking. She was bumming her! Bumming her big sister! And she was doing it in their parents bed. In their home. Turning The Lady Of Winterfell into her personal up the bum whore.

MTL17
MTL17
2,015 Followers