The Lady Share Cropper Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The thinner bundle of chains jingles against the thick chain running down the centre, finally the stirrups on chains follow making their way up the inside of his stockings under body stocking and then up the play boy-bunny suit.

Free of the chains pegging him suspended as a human marionette, the Man stands rocking back and forward on the modified wedge heels waving his hands for balance, the hair clip still pinning his head to the chain.

The Lady takes the compact HD camera and hangs it from a lanyard around her neck.

It's easy to tell The Play boy bunny ears headpiece has an identical slim HD camera recording from his point of view as the twin cameras capture each other's gaze. But the black camera on the background of the black bunny ear headpiece doesn't detract from the look.

"Come over to the dresser and we can start on your make up." Says the Lady firmly.

A delay in the Man's reaction prompts the Lady to say "Now -now my pet, you are in a quite weak position, I already have lots of compromising footage of you...

[Clicks tongue] ...but you know what, if you want to leave... ...go. See how far a drug addled cross dresser gets walking down a country road at night in this part of the world."

The Man replies "Urf!-Urf!" as he grabs at the chain attached to his hair.

"Ow, right... silly me... still... no excuses next time, do what I say or I will be very cross. Now take a drink, you look thirsty."

Another swig of the weak Thornapple tea and the Man felt much more like doing what he was told. He still hadn't noticed the penis shape of the flesh tone novelty bottle.

Tottering over to the mirrored vanity just an arms length away takes him fifteen or twenty tiny steps in the massive tiptoe wedges. His sparkling black on purple bunny tail ass swishing furiously with each tiny step.

The Lady rolls a stool under the bunny boy and his firm ass cheeks spill out under the white pom-pom tail in a cute way.

"Aw, you're just the cutest thing I've ever seen. Now hold still for this next part, it won't be easy to fix it if we make any mistakes." The Lady whispered close to the Mans ear as she pats his bunny tail bum.

Taking a paint brush and a pallet the Lady paints red lips, very light pink circular blush and green colour around the Man's eye's finishing off with a thin line of dark brown around the eye lids where the lashes meet the lids and around the lips just outside the natural lips line.

The top few buttons on the Lady's shirt are open now and the Man peeks inside as she paints his face.

Her small pert white breasts are very beautiful, dappled with orange freckles and her pink nipples are large and erect. Watching them as she works, the man is transfixed.

The Man's swollen lips had looked cute and pouting before but now painted red they looked like half way between drag show and TV sex kitten. The man's naturally thin eyebrows balanced the look well.

"Aw you are just the cutest little bunny pet." Remarks the Lady in a genuine tone. "The hair dye on your skin really looks like make up. Careful not to smudge it... it will be touch dry in just a few seconds, after that your skin will be dyed so we don't have to worry about it washing or rubbing off."

The Lady blows sexily across the Man's face and takes a moment to enjoy the panic that slowly builds in the Man's eyes...

Giggling through her words, "You do look just a little bit sexy when you are nervous my pet... ...That will likely get you into some trouble. We can always cover it with paint or makeup if we want to change your look... but I don't think I could e-v-e-r want to change you back."

"Ah mwa mwaf ma fwass mway mwuf." Said the Man.

"Yes yes pet, I know you miss talking. But pets can't talk, and you need to save your strength for the tour of my home."

The plant toxins from the salad were still swelling his lips and tongue but the limb weakness was fading and the Man was gaining a little more strength in his arms and legs each minute. He felt like the tea was helping. In a way it was, just not the way he thought.

Thornapple tea makes you calm and relaxed, removes mild aches and pains at low doses. As the dose increases the relaxation takes a more assertive role, some of your short-term memory and your free will relaxes away. At high doses euphoria and total delusion set in. The Tea can stay in your system for days after ingestion.

"Come now little bunny pet." The Lady calls in a friendly way. "This way to the Living room."

The Lady tows her bunny man down the hall by his cock and balls careful not to grab too hard, the cock and ball pouch was protecting his package outside the bunny suit but the swelling from the sap mixture, while impressive looking would be irritating his skin quite badly she thought.

Checking an anime Bunny girl calendar for reference and inspiration the Lady coaxed her pet into several sexy poses on the big red velvet couch with:

"...Lean forward..." and "...thrust out your chest..." and "Arch your back and twist your bum toward me..." each time adding a reassuring "Good pet, you are very sexy." Or " Oh Yes! Yes pretty bunny."

Each "cashooz" of the fake shutter sound on the digital SLR camera sending pangs of humiliation that washed over him, but he did everything he was told without hesitation. He wanted to stop sometimes but his body just followed orders now like his mind was separate. The attention and the encouragement from this woman was getting him more aroused than ever.

Each time he slipped into enjoying the moment he got shocked out by sharp pains from his over swollen cock as more blood tried to inflate it. The flurry of sounds from the camera hopelessly enrapturing his senses.

"Hmmm, pet you are really making me hot. I mean you are... wow." The Lady was loosing focus under a tide of sadistic power lust and deep horniness.

"Ma fpac rewre fweps." And then again slower from the Man... "Ma fp-a-c re-w-re fw- e-ps."

"Aw, that's cute... it's almost like talking isn't it?" Reassures the Lady.

Frustrated the Man makes a poking gesture at his balloon shaped cock and balls and does his best to make a face more pained than the one he already has with added dramatic arm waving.

"Don't play with that pet, you'll go blind. [smirk] I think some more tea... it will help with you relax." The Lady says walking out of the room and fetching the Penis shaped novelty drink bottle. She hands it to him and notices it is almost empty.

"Pets like chew toys, don't they?" Mocked the Lady.

The man made one "urf" grunt for yes in reply.

"Ok my little camera slut, I was getting a real buzz going there for a while, lets not let it fade." The Lady says towing the bunny man over to the kitchen table by his pulsating cock and balls.

"Up on the table, there's a good pet." The Lady helping her pet bunny man onto a chair and onto the doily covered oval redwood table.

A few shots with the bunny holding fruit in suggestive ways and his junk in the fruit bowl. A few shots making bunny poses on the table and lastly a few of him bent over a high backed chair, reversed, kneeling on the seat, then straddling the back sitting down.

The Lady snapped away more furiously, pausing briefly to adjust her jeans. The adjustments became cupping.... the cupping rubbing, before an out of character "Wait just a second!" The Ladies voice high pitched and a little emotional.

Slipping a para cord noose around his balls, looping the cord up his back either side of his neck and back through the chair and between his legs the Lady pulled tight.

The slack removed, the Man's neck was forced down onto the top of the chair back. As the Lady pulled harder the Man's balls were pulled backwards and up arching his back and thrusting his butt cheeks out.

"Don't worry little bunny pet, I will be gentle." The Lady says tying off the cord on the chair leg and buckling on a bright orange strap on.

"You should taste this carrot before it goes in the other end I think." Says the Lady walking around to stand in front of him.

His chair is opposite a full length mirror on an antique looking wardrobe door. The Man notices himself a sexy TV bonny boy ass high and round topped with t a fluffy white tail, in the mirror just before the Lady blocks his view with that of the string of balls style anal strap on dildo.

"A little sucking... I recommend some lube." The Lady says in a dark menacing voice.

The Man answers "mwaaam".

"I'll take that as a yes. Open wide... but not too wide." The lady says positioning her groin toward the Man's swollen lips.

A small error in set up position sees the Lady a fraction too short to reach even after a very sexy hip thrust up to his mouth.

Grabbing the coffee table and plonking it down she sets the camera on the table to time laps and slips the dildo into the man's mouth slowly. Savoring each bump as the increasing in size spheres stretch out the man's puffy red Lips.

"dimmmmdmmmdim" Muffles out of the Man's nose as the Lady pops in the last sphere, her groin grinding the man's chin.

The sensation of her dildo forcing it's way past the man's lips is so intense he is shaking a little. The murmur of protest from the man is like a drug.

"Oh, you don't like the taste? Well I have some sauce that will spice it up for you." The Lady hoping for an excuse takes a tiny red bottle off the table and withdraws two thirds of the way.

Hands shaking but carefully dripping a speckled red drip on the top of each sphere before slipping the whole thing back deep into his throat. The slight resistance and the pop of motion pat against her pussy and she gyrates to accentuate the feeling.

She is on the edge of cumming but the passive acceptance of her bunny pet is less than enthralling.

"Bored with this end already my pet?" The Lady asks.

The Man does not try to answer.

"Hmmm, I have a lot of Tabasco left... ...I guess I didn't use enough." With that the Lady coats the tips of her index and middle fingers with chilli sauce and slips them up the mans nose.

"bmmmmm!" The man cries, although all sound holes are temporarily blocked.

The muffled sounds swell to a flood of sadistic thrill in the Lady's ears.

"Oh, Oh, Oh-Fuck!" the Lady cries and cums harder than she has ever cum before. Her pants are flooded with juice, squirting rhythmically as she grinds the Man's face slowly but firmly. The Lady's back arched she shudders with the pulses of pleasure ripple through he whole body.

A pop and a sniff sound as the Lady unblocks the man's nose.

Then a frantic "Meeeeef ef meef ef meef ef ef!" From the Man's nose, tears stream from his eyes and his face turns tomato red.

The sudden inhale has drawn chilli sauce deep into his nose.

"That's it honey, let it out... Aw, aw Fuck yeah. Yes!" The Lady cums a second time a little harder with a deeper shudder grasping handfuls of hair from the back of the man's head with both hands. The cries from her bunny boy fueling a sensory overload of pleasure.

"Meef!Meef-eef!EefMeef-Eef!" The Man cries frantic to rid his nose of the burning sauce.

The Lady is cumming for what feels like endless seconds. Tears fill her eyes and she feels weightless and euphoric.

A few more moments the two stay locked together in the Lady's envelope of afterglow.

"Yes, oh yes pet that was excellent, but now I have to have a shower... Let's get you into your maids dress and you can help me while I wash." Says the Lady slowly oozing with sexual high.

"Meef-em Meef-em em Meef-em!" continued the Man in a sensory overload of his own, the chilli sauce working it's way to the back of his throat.

"Well that doesn't sound like gratitude... Don't like my carrot in your mouth pet?"

The Lady taunted.

"Eef-em!Meef-eef-em!" The man's frantically cried.

"So you want to try something different? ...someplace different maybe" The Lady reaching over the bunny man bound to the chair and slipped her fingers between his cheeks. Straining to reach his ass hole she pressed her groin hard against his face and circled his anus with her middle finger.

Some whimpering from the man re-ignited the Lady's lust and she withdrew. The urge to penetrate this man from behind was raising like a flood. Once again savoring each pop as each sphere pushed past the man's swollen lips, drinking in the anticipation of what is to come.

------End of part one--------

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

12