The Lady Shows Her Stuff

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before things got carried away, however, Don called a halt to the party, and informed everyone that the next day was going to be a busy one. He announced that we models should sleep in the nude to avoid any panty lines, and come to breakfast in just the terry robe and sandals that were supplied in our rooms.

"We begin our shoots tomorrow promptly at 9:15," Don announced. "There will be an hour break for lunch, then the afternoon sessions. We'll be all done by 3:00, so there will be time for touring the city sights, or if you wish, just relax around the pool. After the evening dinner, we'll have the workshop on PC media presentation creation, using your images. It's a busy day, ladies, so get plenty of rest tonight, take a relaxing shower or bath in the morning, and let's all show up at 8:30 sharp for breakfast."

I joined some of the others in the lounge/sitting room for a nightcap. When I got back to my room, instead of the usual piece of chocolate, I found a gift-wrapped box with a card lying on my bed. The card said, 'Welcome to Inner Feelings Retreat, Olivia. To better help you enjoy your days here, and make them a unique experience, this gift is our way of encouraging you to let your inner self be indulged and satisfied.'

I opened the box, and discovered an assortment of items that, before this retreat, I had only ever fantasized about. There was a collection of sweet-smelling lotions, a battery-operated pussy shaver like the one used on me earlier that day, a bullet-shaped vibrator, small enough to fit into a purse, and a large glass dildo. Needless to say, with the sexual stimulation I had received at the evening get-together, I needed very little encouragement to make use of the vibrator and dildo. After I had masturbated to an orgasm, I was exhausted and fell asleep, content as only a well-satisfied female can feel.

I awoke about seven o'clock the next morning, feeling very relaxed and luxurious after sleeping in the nude on satin sheets in a king-sized bed. While in the shower, I wondered how Alan, my husband, had slept while I was away. By himself, I hoped, but he and I had some time ago reached an understanding between ourselves. We both realized that his business travels and my job in public relations would sometimes put us in tempting situations. In college, before we became committed to our relationship, we both were sexually active with several different partners. After marriage, we settled into a mostly monogamous relationship, with a pledge that, if we did occasionally stray, we would not do or disclose anything to hurt the other partner. So I don't know what Alan has done on his business travels and golf trips; and he doesn't know about the two times that I have slept with other men.

A typed sheet of paper that spelled out the shooting schedule for the day had been slipped under my door. I was pleased to read that my photographer was going to be Todd, and I would begin with my outdoor session. I put on the light robe, adjusted my new hairpiece on my head, slipped on the sandals, and the new Olivia Knudson confidently walked to the dining room, hungry to eat something for breakfast and eager to begin modeling. I helped myself to the buffet holding fresh fruit, juices, muffins and croissants, and wonderful coffee. By the time I could get my plate and cup back to a table, the others began arriving. We ate our breakfasts as best we could, given all of our excited chatter over our initial nude modeling assignments, how we would do, and so forth. Cindy and Valerie left with Greg and Aaron for the indoor studios, while Jennifer and I went with one of Elaine's interns down a path to a small rocky beach on the resort property. The day was balmy, in the seventies already, and the sun warmed us as we walked down to the site, about a quarter of a mile. The little beach was divided by a white rock outcropping, and I was directed to go left, where Todd was standing near a camera on a tripod. There were two of the college intern trainees as well. That was when I got nervous, knowing that this was a real boundary I was going to have to cross: I was going to be told to take off my robe, and expose myself to a group of people and a camera, which would permanently record the event. Part of me wanted to be the exhibitionist, while another part was holding back. I think that Todd sensed that as he greeted me, smiling reassuringly.

"Good morning, Olivia," he said casually. "Looks like a perfect day for a shoot. We're going to have a great time here. I'm very lucky to have such an attractive model to work with this morning. I think we'll begin with some preliminary warm-up shots, and you can keep the robe on. Then after you get the hang of how we work together, we'll go after some keeper images."

Todd didn't give me a chance to chicken out. He nodded to one of his interns, who took my hand and led me in front of Todd's camera and smoothed out my hair. Then he and the other intern held up silver fabric sheets to reflect the morning sun onto me. I didn't have a clue how a photographer and model work together. The only times a professional photographer ever took my picture were school graduations and my wedding, and those pictures were decidedly different from the ones Todd was going to take that day. I didn't know what I was supposed to do, so I just stood facing Todd, a question on my face.

After Todd was satisfied with the adjustments he had been making with his camera, he looked up at me. I was still looking bewildered, but quickly I began to see the skill of a real pro. Todd made no comment on my stiff posture, but rather engaged me in some idle chit-chat and gentle teasing, until I relaxed and became comfortable with Todd and the two interns looking at me.

"So tell me, Olivia," Todd said. "Isn't this beach one of the prettiest you've ever seen? I want you to lean against that rock over there, and just admire the vista. Try to feel how much beauty is all around you, and think how your expression can communicate what you are feeling. Good, that's a good pose. Turn your head just a little away from me. Very nice."

I heard the click of the camera, and looked back at Todd. He softly chided me that a good model ignores the camera, and I should concentrate on expressing my feelings. I did as he directed, and soon I was comfortable with where I was and got into moving around on the rock, and taking various positions under Todd's coaching. After about a dozen different poses, Todd announced that he thought I was warmed up and he wanted to get started for real. He directed one of the interns to take my robe and give me a pair of large hoop earrings and a couple of bracelets to wear.

I blushed when I took off my robe and handed it to Rob, the intern. He looked me over from top to bottom, and held a small mirror while I attached the gold hoops to my ear lobes. Rob backed away, and Todd began directing me to take a variety of poses. The first two were standing, looking toward the horizon, then with my hands over my head and slouching with my weight on one leg. That one displayed my pussy to the camera. I thought Todd got me into a very pretty pose that had my right leg fully straight and extended, while I knelt on the side of the rock with my left. He had me bend my right arm so that it formed a right angle, with my hand behind my head. At the same time, he had my left arm stretched vertically, so that my arms formed a rectangular frame for my face. The center of the image, though, was my shaved pussy, accentuated by the lines of one straight leg and the other bent, with the knee pointing directly to it. Todd must have liked the pose as well, as he rattled off several shots and shouted with glee.

I was completely relaxed for the remainder of the session, following Todd's directions with confidence. I knew that his shots were capturing all parts of my body, but in none of them did he have me displayed in any tasteless or vulgar manner. I thought that the theme of the session was a celebration of the beauty of nature: an unspoiled beach in sunlight, its sole occupant being a nude female, which is part of nature. I no longer had any reservations whatsoever, and Todd could direct me to take whatever artistic or suggestive pose he wished. I felt as sexy as I've ever felt in my life, and I was glad to have others see me with that feeling. Todd took about three dozen shots while I was nude, ranging from just side views to full frontal, even to me sitting down with my legs split and my fingers playing with my vagina. I felt a little disappointment when he called a halt. When I walked away from Todd, to get a drink of bottled water, an intern handed me the robe to put back on.

Grinning at him, I said, "I think I'll go like this for a little while longer. Would that bother anyone here?"

He smiled and replied, "Not at all, Olivia. I could admire your body all day." He flicked his eyebrows like Grouch Marx. "Perhaps for part of the night, too, sweetheart. Any hope for that?"

I hesitated a moment, then smiled and replied, "There's always hope."

We broke down the set by the beach, and returned to the resort facilities room for lunch. For the afternoon session, I went to the inside studio, where Todd continued my education in being a nude model. He announced in a matter-of-fact sort of way that he wanted me to skip the boudoir/glamour type of shots in black-and-white, as the printed schedule planned, but rather do two full-nude sets in color instead. I didn't have time to debate the issue, as one of his interns quickly took off my robe. The second intern instructed me to lift up my arms while applied eye makeup and lipstick to my face. After he was satisfied my face looked good, he cupped each of my breasts and rubbed lip gloss on my nipples. Under Todd's directions, the interns also applied makeup to my body to highlight skin. By then, I was so used to being the center of attention while in the nude, that it felt amusingly pleasant to be fondled and touched by young men whom I had just met.

For my first session, Todd used a small straight chair made of polished brass, with a red velour seat. It stood on a square of plywood painted glossy white, all of which stood out against the muted tones of backdrop paper hung from a pipe and two poles. There was a boom box playing hot salsa music in the background, and I had a fun time, thanks to Todd encouraging me to act as sexy as I felt, while I played with the chair. Sometimes I was coy behind it; other times I knelt or sat upon it. Todd was clever and expressive with the position of my hands and breasts. Each shot got a little more sexy and explicit. When one looked at the entire set of photos, there was little of me left to the imagination. The shot I liked the best was a full frontal one, where my arms and hands were drafting an inverted triangle pointing at my smooth-shaven pussy.

We used a low queen-sized bed as the centerpiece of the second set. It was covered with a white duvet that had rectangles patterned by long red stitches. The reverse side of the duvet, which could be seen wherever Todd had turned over a corner or casually rumpled it, was a washed red print. The overall effect was a study in red, white and flesh tones, with geometric lines formed by the folds of the duvet and the angles and curves of my nude body. Todd coaxed me to imagine myself having an erotic dream, while he and his camera would act the part of a voyeur, secretly spying on my most intimate moment. To set the mood, the boom box played sensual Latin instrumentals.

I climbed onto the bed and made a comfortable nest for myself, all the while trying to capture the mood of a woman delving into masturbatory dreams in the privacy of her bedroom. I languidly stretched my limbs and torso in response to sensual thoughts of making love with someone. For the last two days, my body and mind was in an overload of sensual concepts and situations, so it did not take very long before I lost myself in the setting. Afterward, Todd claimed that he needed to give me directions only five or six times in the whole set. All the rest was my own acting out of the scene. In any case, he captured almost twenty poses of me lost in pleasuring myself. I don't remember consciously doing it, but there is a sequence of shots showing me on my knees, grasping the headboard and rubbing the tips of my breasts on the pillow. There are also four or five images of me on my back, with the fingers of right hand playing with my clit, while my left is stroking either my breast or my face. God, I felt turned on by the time he called a break. I noticed that one of the interns had a raging erection when I eventually got up from the bed. I was equally horny and wanted to get fucked at that moment. I was tempted to take him to my room, but he dashed out of the studio before I could approach him. Probably to jerk off in his own room, I thought. His loss.

The modeling sessions ended a little before three, and we four women got dressed to go into town with Greg, Elaine and Todd for some conventional sight-seeing. I was surprised how easily and quickly we could switch our persona from sexy models back to our regular patterns, even down to getting embarrassed when the breeze blew our dresses up over our knees. That is when I got it that it is possible to be very sexy when the situation arises, and also to behave as you usually do at other times. I also began to understand that I was a more sensual woman than I had realized, but that would not interfere with other roles my life choices have me play. I saw no reason not to make that day the first day of my sexier life. As a start, I went over to Todd, and held his hand while we walked and window shopped.

"Thank you for this morning's shoot," I said to him. "Without your patience and encouragement, I don't think that I would have had the nerve to go completely nude in front of you and your camera. That made my afternoon session with you go so much better."

Todd smiled tenderly and replied, "It was entirely my pleasure, Olivia. Well, that's not quite correct. It will be a pleasure for everyone who sees your best shots. You should see some of the images of your afternoon set. They are just terrific. I'm looking forward to tonight's workshop, and helping you start on your presentation."

The whole group got together that evening for another casual dinner and the workshop that followed. I wore my new sexy party dress again, only this time I skipped the panties -- just spike heels and dangling earrings as accessories. After dinner, Don and Carole used a pc projection system to show the digital pictures of our photo sessions that the four photographers judged to be the best picks. I was pleased that four of mine made the top ten. With Todd and Rob, his senior intern, giving me suggestions and ideas of sequence, I selected twelve images for a personal calendar to give to Alan as his birthday gift, plus additional ones for two medley presentations. We ripped sound tracks from Don's CD collection, to add audio to the visual media in the collections. During the editing and compilation work, the wine flowed freely, as did the ribald and suggestive comments from both the men and the women each time a new sexy photo was displayed. It was very exciting for me to see images of myself posing in the nude, and to hear compliments from these pros, who have seen dozens of beautiful nudes.

There must have been something hidden deep inside me that wanted to come out that night -- something sensual and daring. When it was time for all of us to go back to our rooms, somehow I ended up walking with Carole, and sensed that she wanted to say something to me. I remembered the pledge I had made to myself the previous day: 'let your body and inner self rule over your rational mind.' I decided to go in whatever direction Carole wanted.

I said, "Carole, these two days are some of the best I've had in my entire life. In a way, I wish it didn't have to end."

"Olivia, Don and I think that you are ready to take your inner feelings to the next level. Your images show that you have that something special in a sensual woman. Don and I would like to have you do one more session before you leave tomorrow. It would be a set of images that capture the joys of a woman celebrating her hetero-sexuality. Would you be up to it? It's your choice; no one is going to push you, and you can select any man that you desire for your partner. Don's idea is that the identity of your posing partner would never be exposed, only parts of his anatomy. The focus would be on you -- your body, of course, but more importantly your sensual feelings during those intimate moments. Would you consider it?"

I had to admit to myself that I fantasized about being a hard core porn model the night before, while I masturbated with my dildo. Here was an opportunity to make that dream come true, but it would be a huge step for me. After several seconds, I finally answered Carole's question.

"Carole, I want to experience what that would be like. I also want to see images of the female me enjoying all that is pleasurable for her sex. When I get home, I'm not sure that I could ever share them with my husband, Alan, the man I love dearly. It's pretty complicated, even for me, to understand how much I enjoy communicating with a camera that I am a female and all that that entails. That would include the feelings I have when a man fucks me and gives me pleasure. And I don't think it would lessen my love for Alan in any way."

I hesitated for a moment.

"I would like that man to be Todd, if he would agree."

Carole gave me a reassuring hug and expressed her delight in my decision, pledging to set everything up for a shoot in Don's private studio at ten the next morning. After breakfast, I went to the studio. Carole ushered me inside, where Todd was standing next to Don, wearing a white terry robe, as I was. I presumed that he was naked underneath like me as well. I fortified my courage with a glass of wine, and I was ready to be Don's model and do whatever he wanted me to do with Todd as my partner.

"This is going to be a wonderful experience, Olivia," Don said. "To get started, take off your robe, and I'll shoot an image string of you alone, to tell the beginning of the story. The first act should set the tone of erotic, yet explicit imagery. Letting Todd see you like that should get him in the right mood for the later shots."

I grinned and handed my robe to Carole. Don posed me all sorts of ways, but in a sequence that felt to me almost like foreplay to sex. Each pose was built on the previous one, and they became progressively more suggestive and erotic. I was conscious of Don's coaching directions and the clicks of the camera that was recording all that he and I were doing. But my outer self was simply acting out what my inner self was trying to communicate. My body had committed my mind to this shoot, and I wanted to savor every course of the sexual banquet that was being offered to me.

After the initial image string of me alone, nude and arousing myself, Don sensed that I was ready to move on to the next act. I was thrilled when I heard him direct Todd to toss off his robe and join the set with me. It was a boudoir scene, featuring a lounging love seat, throw pillows, and a small table with a vase of flowers. Todd walked over and stood next to me. I was reclining on the loveseat, in the classic odalisque frontal nude pose. We looked at each other, both of us admiring and lusting at our naked bodies. I could see the sexual excitement in his eyes as I looked into his, and smiled, trying to tell him that I was ready to go as far as he wished.

Don directed Todd and me through a series of shots in which I fondled Todd's cock, and then sucked it to full rigid arousal. That was followed by shots of me sitting backwards on Todd's lap. My frontal nudity hid Todd's face, but his cock buried in my pussy was in the foreground of the shots. Todd's erection showed he was definitely aroused, and the later images graphically captured my very real orgasm. It was as intense as any I had ever experienced, and was soon echoed by a second and a tiny third. We concluded with Todd fucking me doggie style, and Don taking some shots with Todd's ass in the foreground and his hard cock deep in my pussy. He also went around to the other side of the loveseat to take some of my face. It was backdropped by Todd's torso, and eloquently communicated the heights of my sensual pleasures. The final shot was of our bodies lying entwined on the floor, exhausted but satisfied.