The Lagoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Don wasn't just eating. The maternal ambrosia flowed uncontrollably down his throat, and also all over his face and head. Kneeling before her, his hands tightly grasping her buttocks and his forearms getting greased by her sticky inner thighs—he looked like a thirsty man zealously drinking...her pearly sauce direct from her molten spigot.

And it wasn't just honey she was releasing. Gina's cunt cologne became Don's oxygen. The prohibited, musky scent was lecherously adored and absorbed by the male nose. His repeated, quick snorts sounded like the bathroom at Studio 54 back in the day.

When Don required genuine air, he planted kisses on her sultry, open thighs. He raspily muttered his appraisal.

"Hmmm, Mom! You taste sooooo delicious!"

The critique caught Gina's attention. It catapulted her arousal through the stratosphere, and made her to glance down to meet his smoky look.

"You taste," he hissed before applying licks to one thigh, "even better than I imagined!"

Michelangelo's David then planted quick, wet, lingering kisses to the opposite thigh.

"So tangy...so forbidden...so mine!"

The goddess was sexually thunderstruck by the lewd appraisal...and claim of ownership. She lustfully, willfully agreed with Don's claim. She was his, and he was hers.

Ultimately, the extremely horny lad slung her left leg over his shoulder. Something about a woman's leg over his shoulder as he performed cunnlingus really turned him on. He maintained his hold on her ass, while her hands were affixed to his head.

Don was undaunted, ceaseless in burrowing his face into the consuming heat of Gina's juice-drenched muff. He kissed and lapped at her mons. Then his tongue continued its lecherous, untamed probe of the inside of her velvety pussy. He looked up at her, hoping to make visual contact with her. For a while, he had to be content with her closed eyes, occasionally and briefly opened to reveal their glassy, impassioned appearance.

His hope for eye contact became a need. Don ceased the cunnilingus.

"Mom."

The spasming, gratified beauty felt the halting of his mouth on her groin, heard the soft call. She looked down at him.

Gina had to suppress a chuckle. The handsome face was so heavily basted in her syrup it looked glossy. Everything on him was shiny—his eyes, chin, mouth, nose, the top of his head, even his ears.

Within his attractive eyes there was a particular look. Throughout all the unadulterated, forbidden, and uber-hot sexuality which just transpired, the look within his eyes she had seen before. It was the need for approval—her approval. She saw it from him many times when he came home from school with a glowing report card or a highly-marked project. She would respond with something like "Oh Don! You did really, really great on your report card! Mommy is so proud of you!" He always wanted to please her. It wasn't something she instilled upon him. It was just his nature. He loved her and wanted her to be happy.

She meant it then with his schoolwork. She meant it now with his oral work.

"Oh, Donny! You make mommy feel soooo good!"

The wanton goddess was out completely out of her mind with lust. She planted in the sand the foot which had been draped over the muscular shoulder. The other leg shifted to its side, allowing her a wider stance. Then after placing her hands on his scalp, she began thrusting her sweet, tasty cake over and over again at her young man.

"Ohhhh yeahhhhh!" she whorishly snarled in a domineering tone.

Gina brazenly mashed her hot and buttery cunt into Don's face. At first it was a back and forth motion, her lush hips revolving as she continuously slammed her greedy vulva into his kisser. Over time, her hold on his head was tighter as she became more urgent. Then she closed her eyes and changed to a grind, heatedly swirling her pussy in deliberate, circular motions against the fine-looking face.

It was getting good to the hottie.

"Hmmmmm!" Gina snarled.

Casanova was silent and in decadent elation. He had no problem with his gorgeous and excited mother using his face like a scouring pad with her pulsating vagina.

After a while he took control by moving back his head. This released her hold on him. When she lost her manual grip and her crotch was shoving into air, her eyes flew open and alarmingly looked down. He cockily winked at her, grasped the bottom portion of her ass cheeks, and pulled her moist, forbidden fruit back into him.

Don's tongue, quickly and deliberately, gave a signature lick to the upright clitoris. His forbidden lover felt like she got electrocshocked. Her voluptuous body jolted and she yelled skyward.

"Eeeeeee!"

The hunky, muscled 22 year-old applied a few more affectionate laps to the "little man in the boat." Gina's opulent hips bucked, and a fresh wave of sap was released...onto the waiting tongue and eager, open mouth.

"Ahhhhh! Oh, oh! Ohhh, son! Oh, you sexy fuck!" she roared as her orgasm was fast approaching.

Don peered at the throbbing, frantic nodule. He tilted his head and his mouth opened. His lips wrapped around the clit and he sucked it. Almost immediately, he rammed his index and middle fingers into the frothy sheath and preceded to finger-fuck the rocking sexpot.

"Fffffuuuuccckkkkk! Ugh, oh! Oh, oh, oh! Yesssss!"

Gina's cunt was so wet, loud squishy noises were heard by both of them. He zealously moved his fingers in and out of the blazing slit, while he suckled away at her clitoris.

The dual action of her son's mouth, feverishly nursing the sexual kernel, and his fingers wildly jabbing in and out of the teeming gash, became just too much for the buxom parent. Her climax ripped through her like a Category 5 hurricane.

"Aarrghhhh! Donny! Oh, Donny! I'm cumming! You're making momma cum!"

She held Don's head between her spread, quaking thighs as she enveloped into the throes of pleasure. Shockwaves of gratifications seared her curvy body. They got even more intense as her Adonis child was tireless and fanatical licking her clit and finger-fucking her muff. The orgasm was so powerful she thought she was going to pass out.

When her crescendo was complete, Gina was literally standing on shaky knees. Her entire pussy was so uber sensitive, she gently pushed away Don's mouth from it. Her chin was tucked in while her breathing was very, very slowly returning to normal. It dawned on her that her present exhaling was very similar to her Lamaze classes. She chuckled to herself at the incestuous irony. Her eyes were closed with a dreamy appearance, and she wore a mischievous grin.

When her eyes fluttered open, Gina saw him sitting on his knees in the sand licking the fingers which had jackhammered her sweet pussy to decadent bliss. He looked like a cat cleaning its paws after a meal. His face was even shinier than before, thanks to the umpteen, tidal coating of her nectar.

"Ahhhh Donny, baby." she cooed. "That was magnificent!"

Full with pride, he smiled at her.

"I can say with complete honesty: no one ever ate me and made me cum like that."

Don, the grin changed from prideful to sensual, snaked his chiseled body up along the front of the maternal form. He slipped a hand between his mother's thighs.

"Oh!" she exclaimed.

Don swirled the flat of his hand over the sodden vagina, first with his fingers closed then with them open. Next he dipped the middle finger back into the quivering, molten gash it had just been frigging.

"Ah! Oh, Donny!" she purred not knowing where this was leading but really didn't care.

Don had licked off the maternal cream from his hands while Gina was coming down from her orgasm. The palm and fingers of this particular hand were now shellacked again with that cream.

He brought the hand up to her breasts and painted both ripe, heaving tits with her juices. He swiped his sticky fingers at each breast curve, then brushed the bloated teats, finally giving each fat nipple an adoring tweak.

All the while they looked at each other. Don peered seductively, while Gina looked through erotically enchanted eyes.

The whole thing made her shiver.

"Ooohhhhh!" she gutturally moaned.

He lowered his head to the right mammary and began to lick it. His eager tongue swiped over the syrupy tit flesh, wildly drawing broad strokes to tantalize her and savor her oils. The strokes were mixed with circles, the lingua dragging over the breast circumference, as a mixture of sweat and essence thrilled his palate.

"Mmmm, Mom! Your pussy juice tastes great on your tits!" the adoring hunk extolled.

A new round of feral, debauch arousal was being stirred up in Gina.

"That's it, baby! Aarrggghhhhh! Suck mommy's juices off her tits! Oh yes! Yessss!"

Kendra Lust's twin wrapped her arms around him, cradling him like she did two decades ago. When his tongue began to flicker against the excited, distended teat she tossed her back and then forward, looking down at Don.

"Lick my nipples! Ah, oh! Yesss! Suck 'em now. Suck 'em!"

The virile, handsome Don did as he was told, much to the sexual delight of his mom. When his lips encircled the upright, needy tip and suckled it, Gina felt like all the synapses and neurotransmitters in her brain were popping off at the same time. The ecstasy was inconceivable.

It was soon time to afford equal love to the other breast. Before moving to the other melon, Don looked at her. The sight of her, mouth open, a glassy look, messed-up hair, and ragged breathing—it turned him on immensely. He pressed his lips against her cleavage, giving the spacious valley a lingering, loud, wet kiss.

Then he began licking the sap off of the other tit. His tongue was working at a slightly faster pace. He was sucking on her bloated nipple like a madman. He was so desperate, hard and horny to fuck his mom.

The stallion then plastered the flats of his hands on the sides of Gina's face, held it, and then kissed her on the mouth. A second later, he wildly shoved his tongue into her mouth. Her tongue responded by meeting its counterpart and they anxiously danced, sharing her honey and their mixed saliva.

Gina always loved her own flavor. Most times while and after she played with herself, she laved and sucked the fingers which had just been diddling inside her creamy, broiling pussy.

Eventually he broke the smooch. He was out of his mind with primal passion. His dick was so hard, so excited that it didn't just throb—it genuinely ached.

"Mom, I gotta fuck you," he asserted in raspily stated.

Gina responded in between her panting.

"So what's stopping you?"

It was like the final light—the green light—at a drag race. Don guided her to the chaise. As the cougar reclined on the seat, she gradually spread her long, sexy legs. It thrilled her to see the eyes of her lover son widen at the display of her open and inviting pussy.

The military speaks of 'fog of war.' Don, staring at his mother's vagina, was in a fog of lust. The ruffled petals were a pinkish brown, and literally dripping with Gina's teeming lubrication. They were splayed open to reveal the salmon-colored, pulsing center of her womanhood.

While he considered her opening, the busty babe viewed his stiff proposition. She eyed the firm, lengthy prick. She licked her lips. The virile phallus swayed as he prepared to mount her.

"Hey Tarzan. Take it easy with that spear, ok? It's been a while since I had 'the real thing' and definitely nothing as big as that," she chided but with real, slight concern.

Don grinned confidently and swung a beefy leg over the lounger so that he was between her thighs. He was now towering over her.

"Don't worry, Mom. I would never hurt your pussy...or your heart."

She really didn't have time to fully appreciate the raunchy and lovely promise. Leaning forward with both hands grasping the sides of the chaise, Don lowered himself onto Gina. The body-builder chest gently flattened her voluminous breasts. The feel of her hard, pointed nipples against his pecs excited him.

What excited the hunk even more was when his firm and lengthy penis lay on her damp pubic region. He looked deeply into her eyes. Then, with a simple nudge, the purplish, spongy penile cap broke between the gooey pussy lips, and began gradually slipping inside of her.

Her mouth flew open. There was a fast intake of air. Her eyes were wide as Frisbees staring at Tarzan. She didn't exhale until the upper quarter of his pulsing rod began making its torrid descent into her buttery slit.

"Aaahhhhh, yeahhhh!" the MILFy vixen moaned.

For Don, the ecstasy was equally electric. He was actually fucking his widowed, horny, and incredibly hot mother. All the weeks and months of planning—this was the literal culmination and it was a hedonistic success. He now knew how coaches felt when they map out a play to score in order to win the game. With his rigid member delving further and further into the most forbidden vagina to him, he felt like he won the Super Bowl.

The stud's whole body quivered thanks to the inside of Gina's cunt. It was sultry, luscious, and snug. As his cock pushed further in, he twirled his head slowly around, relishing the feeling. It was pure, taboo bliss.

"Daaammmnnnn, Mom! Your pussy's sooooo damn tight! I love it!"

Equally blissful was the vaginal reception to the entering slab of beef. The silky, smooth walls of her passageway grabbed the firm penis and encompassed it. Then swallowed it. Beginning with the tip and continuing with each incoming bit of the shaft, her cunt gratefully accepted and loved on his prick. The mature oils greased the prick's way while her rippling muscles caressed and massaged it like a soft, moist glove.

"Aaarrgghhh!" he roared "Mom, you feel so FUCKING good!"

Gina felt the same way.

"Oh shit, baby! You too! Your cock feels exquisite! So big. So nice. So—"

Her tawdry review was interrupted because she felt his brawny nutsack slap against her ass cheeks. Don was completely inside of her. Her overjoyed gash gave it a hearty squeeze.

"Ooooooo!" he wailed to the vaginal bear-hug.

She continued and completed her review in a very clear-cut tone.

"So good!"

They gazed into each other eyes—lustfully, longingly. It was a tie as to who was breathing heavier. He allowed her to get used to his length and girth, her cuntal walls adjusting itself to its new, big boarder.

After a bit, the handsome charger moved as if he was going to withdraw his prized schlong from his birth place. He maintained a "poker" face as she looked apprehensive. When his dick was about halfway out of her opening, he did a 180 and slammed it right back in.

"Arrrggghhhh!" she hollered.

There was no "warming up in the bullpen" with gentle shoves. The strapping son began fucking his gorgeous mother as if he had been just told he had one day left to live.

"Uggghhhhh, Donnnnny!"

He was wild, and bold as he pumped into the hottie. The drives were deliberate, hard and fast. He got turned on even more when her legs wrapped themselves around his thighs and buttocks, and she verbally unleashed her desire.

"Aaahhhh, yessss! Fuck me, son! Fuck your mother! Fuck your mother!"

And that's what he did. Don's lean hips were a blur as he uncontrollably pummeled his solid, majestic cock in and out of Gina's buttery muff. Over and over again he thrusted, like a loose barn door in a hurricane.

Don Juan was incessant in not just repeatedly slamming his manhood into her womanhood. He was incessant in going deeper and deeper into the scorching, syrupy cavern. He knew he 'reached pay dirt' when he tapped her cervix and she howled and undulated wildly.

Not long after, reasonably loud, wet slapping sounds punctuated the tropical air as cougar and cub mated. Perspiration also started to fly off the shameless, rutting pair.

"Ugh! Ugh! Ohhhh!"

"Shit, yeah! That's it! Right there!"

The sex was hot, nasty and dirty as sin. It was primed to get even more intense.

Shamelessly, the buxom babe started tossing herself up at his downstrokes. She arched up her sexy, writhing body into an S-curve, hell-bent to take the needed cock as deep as she could get it. Her lush hips grinded to meet his fuck tempo, her nectar basting his steamrolling prick. Thus she was able to smash her inflamed, frantic clitoris against the base of his shaft and maximize her pleasure.

"Harder, Donny!" she demanded, "Fuck me harder! Harder! I need it, baby!"

The taut, bowflexing Adonis never had a lover who was humping herself up at him like this. It turned him on even more. His well-defined arms had just twinged a bit. But that mild pain was quickly anesthetized by Gina's wild, wanton undulations and perverse directive. The lad redoubled his hold on the chaise and amped up the fucking.

Like a jackhammer, Don rammed his satisfying dick faster and faster into Gina's greedy, spasming cunt. The sleek hardness of his shiny, strapping cock tempestuously plunged in and out her rich, pink cake.

"That hard enough for you, mom? Hmmm?," he inquired, adding a little "English" to his thrusts.

Those glorious thrusts with the added humph enabled her frenzied clit to slap against his phallic stalk again. Uber-satisfying waves of pleasure radiated throughout the stunning parent. She hissed back her answer before tossing her head side to side.

"Yessss!"

The MILF was bucking frenziedly under her hunky child. She slid her hands down over his sweaty back to his ass and grabbed both cheeks. She grasped, massaged, and groped the fleshy curves. Gina craned her neck upward so her mouth was near the closest ear.

"Nice buns, son," she hissed, flicking her tongue against the lobe.

Gina was rewarded with a double-down of getting smashed. It was Taboo Boning 2.0. Don began rotating his hips in wide circles, causing his prick to swirl inside her sizzling, syrupy groove. Like a chef ladle, he stirred his long, vibrant dick inside her twat. He stirred to the left, to the right and back again, ensuring his solidified flesh hit and lit as many vaginal nerve endings as possible

"Oh! Oh! Ugh! Oh, you sweet motherfucker! Yeah! Donny, yeah!"

The stud proficiently corkscrewed his pulsing erection into her churning depths. He could feel the heat of his mother's pussy, its tightness being lusciously expanded in spherical motions, and how more of her pearly reservoir overflowed and creamed his gratifying appendage.

The gorgeous face of the pleasured minx was flinging eastward and westward, almost in an attempt to match the succulent, round and round nailing he was affording her. While continuing his X-rated version of the Food Network, Don took gently hold of Gina's chin, stopping the head thrashing. He looked seductively, meaningfully into her eyes.

"Who owns this sexy body of yours?"

"You do!" was the immediate, staunch answer.

He smiled. Then changed his tone to a more emotional sound for his next inquiry.

"Who owns your heart?"

Again the reply was instantaneous and resolute.

"You do!"

Confidently, he smiled, then asked one last question.

"Who am I?"

"My son!"

"So, I, your son, own this incredible body and beautiful heart?"

"Yes!" she croaked.

A perverse, conquesting thrill shot throughout him.

Don smiled—knowingly, confidently.

Then he leaned into Gina's hear. He willfully desired to consummate the taboo coupling.

"Who owns my body and heart?"

The response was faster than immediate, and virtually a commanding growl.

"I do! "

He was about to ask for raunchy clarification but she seemed to read his filthy mind.

"Your mother!"

Such a deep-seeded, illicit buzz scorched the 22 year-old. In all his decadent planning, he not only wanted to lay claim to his mother, but vice-versa. He tired so long ago of girls his own age. He truly wanted to possess his mother. This desire was not just sexual. He wanted to be the possessor of her heart. Likewise, he wanted to be owned by the most forbidden woman on the planet—erotically, emotionally—everything.