The Lake

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Suddenly she opened her mouth and exhaled some air in a stream of bubbles that rose upward and out of sight. She still had my cock deep in her cunt as she stopped her body sitting firmly on my shaft and pried the mini tank's regulator out of my mouth.

I held my breath as she tried sucking air from the tank but I saw she was having trouble as well. As bubbles escaped her nostrils she finally got a lungful of air and put the tank back in my mouth. I exhaled through my nose and started to breathe through the regulator again. It was much harder this time.

She withdrew herself from my cock and had turned around with her ass towards me. Holding on to the cement block she bent over in front of me. She looked like a center in a football game ready to hike the ball. I had a great view of her perfect ass and watched her as she worked the block closer to my feet and soon had her ass wiggling against my stiff prick.

She pressed herself against my cock and started to work me into her pussy again! She managed to get my cock stuffed deep in her tight cunt and began to hump against me. I fucked her from behind and she had bubbles rising from her mouth. She was really going to town on my cock.

Still deep in her she arched her back against my chest and reached around for the air supply again. She yanked it from my mouth and left me holding my breath as she continued to wriggle her pussy on my cock. She had been using my precious air supply for what seemed like forever! I needed to breathe again! My cheeks began to puff as I strained to hold my breath. She remembered me and twisted to stick the mouthpiece back in my gapping mouth.

I exhaled my last breath just as she stuck the regulator back in and I sucked hard to get air. She bent over once more and continued to fuck me in this abnormal underwater fashion. I was close to cumming and she could sense that. She fucked me faster and with more exaggerated thrusts!

Just as I was about to cum she pulled off of me and shot for he surface kicking wildly. I watched her opening and closing legs swim upwards and tread water near the dock. Then she pulled herself up on the ladder and then was gone. I waited in the cool silence below. All I could hear was my own breathing and the bubbles drifting upwards. The surface grew calm as the seconds stretched to minutes.

My cock was still hard and aching for an orgasm. I had just about come with our last fucking but not quite. I wondered where she went. Time passed and I was getting nervous. I wasn't sure how long I had been tied down here but I was horny as hell! Even in the cool water my erection persisted.

At last I then heard a splash and saw her naked body swimming down towards me. She glided thru the water gracefully and her hair trailed behind her as she swam. Reaching me she smiled and began to work on my hard cock with her diminutive hands.

Holding her breath she smiled at me and put her lips on mine. Changing her grip, she grasped me between her two palms and began jacking me off more forcefully. She lowered her head and took my throbbing penis in her hot mouth. She sucked me in farther and deeper. Her hands were playing with my balls as my cock disappeared. She was all the way to the back of her throat grasping my cock at the base, gently tugging and sucking. I felt the back of her throat with each suck. She was really going to town on me and I was VERY near cumming.

I tried to buck my hips out to meet her hungry mouth but I was tied pretty snugly to the post so I just had to toke it. I was watching her head bob on my cock and I observed and felt bubbles starting to rise from her face. I began cumming in her throat and she was swallowed each blast as I came.

God she was great! Still sucking on my dick as if to totally drain me she was losing more air and she stopped her blowjob and quickly pulled the tank from my mouth and sucked on the regulator hard for air. I watched her as she tried to breathe from the tank but was having a hard time. I held my breath as I watched her. She wasn't getting enough air and suddenly but accidentally punched the purge valve exhausting precious air into the water around us!

Panicked, she had to surface for air. I was worried - I was still tied to the post and was about to lose my breath. And the tank lay useless on the sand in front of me. She gulped air above and I dove back down to help me.

She knelt in the sand in front of me and desperately fumbled with the white cord that held me to the ring. I was squirming and painfully needing air as she worked at getting the cord undone. Hurry, I was thinking to myself I'm about to DROWN!

All I could do was to observe her sexy body as she concentrated on the knot and tried to hold her breath. If she had to go up for air again she would find me drowned when she got back! Finally she got the knots undone. She grabbed me around my waist and put her hand on my butt as she helped me up to the top. I never was so happy in my life to breathe fresh air as I was now!

"Now our final game while I have you tied up. It will be really interesting" she announced.

Pulling an air-mattress off the dock she let me flip face down as she got it under her arm. I held my breath as she swam us to the shore just a few feet away. In the shallow water she laid me on my back and slid the air mattress underneath my feet. My upturned face went under and I waited for her to pull me up again. Tugging my feet and pushing my bottom onto the mattress she floated me out into waist-deep water. Standing next to me nude in our still private lake, she tied a thick but soft rope around my waist. She ducked underwater and attached a loop on the bottom to a 10 pound diving weight that was hanging underneath me. You could not see it below the air mattress.

I could feel the weight of the rope pushing into my stomach and wondered what she was up to this time. She got behind the mattress and started kicking. She floated us WAY out in the lake beyond the dock. I lay there on my back my hands still tied behind me and my feet still bound together. She was hung onto the side of the mattress and began to stroke my naked cock.

The waves bobbed us around she told me what was to happen. "I'm going to play search and rescue with you. I will pull the plug on the mattress and you will slowly sink. Once you have sunk I will try to find and rescue you. I'm not sure how deep we are, but this should be fun!"

With that, she pulled the plug and I heard the air escaping the mattress. She continued stroking my dick till I was hard again and wanted her to fuck me again. The mattress was sinking slowly. The air was escaping and the water was up to my neck and covering my thighs now and rising fast.

She stopped stroking my submerged cock and let go of the mattress. She tread water beside me while she watched me sink. What a helpless feeling as the water covered me. In seconds it was over my mouth and about to cover my nose. I breathed in deeply one last time as the water closed over my head. The weight of the block folded me up in the middle and quickly dragged me down.

I felt myself sinking MUCH deeper than we were before around the base of the dock. The water was cooler down here. I finally landed on the bottom. It must have been about 20 feet down! God she better find me!

I squirmed as I lay in the weeds and sand at the bottom looking around to see if she was coming. She jackknifed on the surface and swam easily to the bottom. She was amazing underwater. Now about 20 feet away - she was looking for me but didn't see me! I tried to wiggle so she would notice but she swam around near the bottom parallel to me - her tits swaying in slow motion as she looked for me from side to side.

Suddenly she stopped swimming and arched her back and returned to the surface! She hadn't seen me! I lay in the weeds - my cock was still rock hard - I was being caressed by the waving weeds and needed a fast fuck and some air!

I laid there helpless and I saw her swimming down again near me and she finally noticed me. Within seconds she was at my side. Air was starting to leak out my nose and I was just about out of time. So this was how the day was going to end – a couple of underwater orgasms and then drowning while a terrified girl tried to save me.

She held on to the weight and began trying to untie the rope which now had a nasty knot in it! She used one hand to work on the rope and her other hand was again working on my cock - pumping and stroking. God, I was going to cum and drown at the same time! The lack of air was starting to set off another huge orgasm. I was started to pump my hot cum into the cool lake water while she kept her free hand firmly pulling on my shaft. My breath escaped in short bursts.

I watched as the thin threads of my cum drifted out into the water and I let loose some more of my air. My heart was pounding and my lungs needed air! She finally got me untied. With my meager help she was frantically trying to swim to the surface for both of us. I knew we were too deep. I was out of air and almost at the stage where breathing water was better than trying to continue to hold my breath! To make it worse, she was starting to exhale her held breath as well! She was risking her life to try to save me!

Still bound hand and foot, I could see we were almost to the surface but she was slowing down. I tried to swim up with her. Just as we reached the surface we both exhaled explosively. Our lungs were bursting. We barely gulped air before we sank under again. We were both in big fucking trouble!

She was exhausted and I couldn't swim very well still being tied. We drifted down but she stayed with me trying to untie my ankles. Bubbles again were escaping her nose as she was working on the string bikini around my ankles. We were almost half way to the bottom. I tried to push her away so that she had a chance of saving herself! I had to drown and I knew it!

Suddenly she pulled the bikini string away and my legs were free! I started to kick upwards pulling her and we managed to get to the surface. We couldn't stay up for long – she was too weak and I was still tied behind my back! Down we went again. She stayed with me and she tried to untie my hands.

Down we drifted and soon were sort of standing on the bottom in somewhat shallower water this time. She got my hands untied and I turned to face her and was finally able to hold her sexy body. I ran my hands down her back and held her by her firm round ass and gave her a deep kiss. Our tongues exploring each others mouth. We were both near drowning but it didn't seem to be as frightening this time. We kissed and slowly both rose to the top. It was easier with two sets of gently kicking legs.

We gulped air once again as we broke the surface. As we tread water we started to swim slowly back to the dock. I pressed close against her wet body next to my hip and soon my dick was ready for action again. I turned her to me and wrapped my arms around her holding her up. My cock was nestled against her open vagina.

"Let's fuck underwater. This time I'll be ready!" I said to her.

"I don't know if I can yet. I am still out of breath and still kind of weak."

I responded, "So am I and that will make it all the better. Let's swim into shallower water near the dock and get our breaths back and see if we can."

She smiled and floated on her back as I swam next to her. "I'm ready she said dreamily." I almost didn't catch it.

She took a deep breath and gripped my hand. I put my face in the water and dove under swimming to the bottom pulling her behind on her back. A thin stream of air trailed up from her nose. Reaching the first block by the dock, she held onto it for ballast and turned to face me sort of in a sitting position. Her long her legs were out in front of her terrific nude body.

Sitting facing her, I held her by the knees and spread her thighs wide open. Reaching up to take her by the waist, I pulled her to me and guided my prick into her waiting pussy. My stiff cock had no trouble sliding in since the water and her juices made entry very easy. We had been underwater for only 45 seconds or so and it appeared that we were around 12 feet deep.

Even in the cool water she was so hot inside that I began to thrust in and out without noticing that we were both holding our breaths and could not stay under forever. Pausing occasionally to grind my hips against hers, I pressed my cock deep in her cunt. I could almost feel the back of her pussy walls. With one hand I reached under her ass and began stroke her little bottom.

She let me take the chore of holding us down. She clawed at my back with her hands as I gave her a good underwater fucking. Her pussy was starting to spasm as she was cumming hard around my dick. Air was trailing from her nostrils and her eyes were wide with ecstasy.

I had released the weight and we were still fucking and bucking as we slowly rose towards the surface. I was near cumming but wasn't ready yet. We broke the surface and I still inside her cunt with her legs around my waist. She was holding me deep in her clinching cunt as we both breathed when we could. I held onto the dock so that she could keep her head up for a moment. She was gasping heavily as her orgasm started to subside.

"We're not through yet!" I told her.

"Give me all you got, Lover", she gasped, "I'll take it all!"

Still inside her cunt her pussy walls were even hotter in spite of the cool lake water.

"I want to take you – take you underwater again. Can I take you down and fuck you until we both are near drowning?" I asked.

"Anytime...."she cooed.

I pulled my dick out of her creamy hole and we sank under again. As we reached the bottom I held her by the waist and twirled her around. I was ready for some underwater doggy style action!

She again held the brick and bent over in front of me. She seemed to know what I was about to do. Holding my breath kneeling in the sand and weeds I parted her legs and found my target. Her legs were spread wide as I started to enter her tight pussy from behind. Half way in she arched her back to try to get me all the way inside her. She was tight but I managed to work my rod all the way up her cunt! This was unreal! I reached under her and held on to her nipples and gently touched her tits.

Now she was using her left hand to hold the block and her right hand to play with her clit. My pulse raced as we fucked on the sandy lake bottom. I was near cumming. I shot load after hot load deep in her womanhood as she was clinching her pussy having multiple orgasms. I thought she would let go of the block but she continued to hold us on the bottom.

I was still thrusting at her loosing some of my precious breath. I reached under her and tugged gently at her arm to signal her to let go but she held firm. I knew we had a long way up to the surface but she didn't seem to care. I couldn't stand anymore and needed air fast so I pulled my dick from her tight pussy and swam up towards the surface.

It seemed like forever getting to the surface since we were so deep. I was finally breathing air and treading water. I waited for her to surface beside me but she didn't appear! I noticed bubbles rising from below and popping on the surface. I knew she was in trouble.

Gulping in a huge breath I dove under and tried to swim down to her as quickly as possible. As I got closer I noticed her sexy body lying on her side near the block. She was resting on the sand with her hand still between her legs buried in her pussy.

I reached her seemingly lifeless body and grabbed her around her waist and began to swim her to the surface. Her waterlogged body was heavy underwater and I had to swim hard. Reaching the top I began mouth-to-mouth as I tread water and held her afloat.

God, she had to make it! As I continued my attempt to revive her I was looking at her beautiful body. Her tits poked up from the water as she floated on her back. I gave her mouth-to-mouth as I admired her firm belly all the way down to her trimmed pussy and long legs. She was so sexy! Live damn it, LIVE!

She started sputtering and soon I her breathing again! We swam into the shore and lay in the sand and caught our breaths.

"You are incredible", I told her.

We lay on the warm sand for almost an hour until the sun was low over the trees. A little wind had picked up and you could tell that it was going to be chilly later.

"Let's do it once more in the shallow shore water here", she said.

We walked out into just a few feet of water. Sitting face to face in water that just came to our belly buttons, we began kissing deeply and rubbing our bodies together. I was getting hard again and ready to go. She reached down between our slapping bellies and felt my hot shaft.

We lay on our sides – floating in the water - and I soon felt my dick slipping inside her hot cunt. I rubbed and massaging her full tits and began slowly pumping away at her pussy her pubic region meeting my every move. She turned to lie on her back with me now on top of her. We were in eighteen inches of water so naturally she was forced to be underwater. I guess you would say that she had to lie on the wet spot. I held her underwater fucking her until she squirmed indicating that she needed air. I put my arms out to help her up and she lifted her head and gulped air for a few breaths. She had her eyes closed and a smile on her lips as she her head underwater. I looked down at her and it was as if she was lying on the sand as if it was a pillow.

Watching her from above, her hair waved about underwater in slow motion, was almost like the weeds flowing with each movement. We continued to fuck in this position and I marveled at how long she could hold her breath. Soon bubbles began rising in short spurts and I knew she must be ready to breathe again.

She quickly raised her head up but was only able to get her nose above water. I did not help much. Our joined bodies held her down and she sputtered but she managed to get some air. Satisfied, she ducked her head under again. She looked so sexy lying below me and we began fucking faster and more deeply.

Suddenly she stopped and I thought she needed air but she wanted to turn over on her front. She was smiling at from underwater as she guided my cock back into her hot waiting pussy from the rear. She had her butt up in the air and her head underwater against the sandy bottom as we began fucking again.

She exhaled through her nose and she pulled her head up to get a breath barely being able to get her head above water. Her eyes were wide as she could only get a small breath but wouldn't give up on her rising orgasm. I pushed her head underwater again and we continued to bang away.

Her head was now back underwater as she watched me out of the corner of her eyes. Her mouth was open and I felt her pussy contracting on my cock with each wave of her orgasm. Air was leaking out her nose and mouth as she was thrashing below me. I should have let her up but my own cum was starting to blast into her hungry pussy. I pumped a load deep inside her with each thrust as she was twisting and turning, cumming and drowning.

All I could see from above was her back and the top of her head hair drifting about and a lot of bubbles. Her hips jerked about and her hands were pushing against the sand as I held her under. I needed to finish my orgasm!

I knew she had to breathe but I continued my assault on her cunt. She was twisting about under me and I could see the top of her head as she desperately tried to poke it above the water. She must have been starting to black-out as her body started to go limp and I let loose one final blast of cum in her cunt. I helped to the surface. She barely was conscious and sputtered as she sucked in air. "

You ... bastard ... you ... almost ... drowned ... me!" she choked out.